March 28, 2024, 12:00:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Mexico has right idea about illegal immigration"  (Read 1949 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 01, 2010, 09:01:44 PM »

Ican't help but wonder on what basis the president of the United States, his attorney general, director of Homeland Security and assistant director of state all condemned the Arizona immigration identification law without, by their own admission, ever reading the law or knowing what it contains.

Quantcast

Isn't that how we got so-called health care reform? No one read that bill either.

Now we have President Felipe Calderon of Mexico telling the U.S. that the law is wrong and should be stopped.

I think the U.S. should adopt Mexico's immigration laws including: immediate deportation without due process; up to 10 years imprisonment for second offenders; inability to own property or work without papers and, best of all, a requirement that you show your immigration papers to law enforcement officials on demand and without probable cause.

Mexico deported more illegal immigrants over the past five years than the U.S. Calderon should look after his own troubled country before telling us how we should run ours.

It was truly a stomach-turning event to see the entire Democratic-controlled house giving Calderon a standing ovation. It makes you think twice when they tell you how much they love this country. I'm sure they do. I also wonder if any of them read the law.

The Rev. John N. Cardello

more here - http://www.app.com/article/20100601/OPINION04/6020314/Mexico-has-right-idea-about-illegal-immigration

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 01:03:13 PM »

Excellent Common sense thinking.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.