April 18, 2024, 07:31:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RIP Gary Coleman - dead at 42 'Diff'rent Strokes'  (Read 22745 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2010, 05:30:35 PM »

Gary Coleman Hospital Pics -- Sold

Jun 7th 2010 10:20 AM

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/07/gary-coleman-shannon-price-hospital-photos-sold-tabloid

Just as we predicted, the pictures of Gary Coleman's final moments among the living have been sold to a tabloid -- but the photo taken after Gary died was not part of the deal ... sources tell TMZ.

Sources say three of the four photos -- which Gary's ex-wife Shannon Price orchestrated  -- may hit stands as early as this week.

One of the photos that sold -- Shannon posing next to a bedridden Gary who is riddled with tubes.

As we first reported, Shannon will get a cut of the profits.

This makes me sick.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2010, 08:43:45 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 10:25:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2010, 08:45:22 PM »

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b184613_gary_colemans_death_now_battle_of_wills.html
Gary Coleman's Death Now a Battle of the Wills
June 7, 2010

The trouble with Gary Coleman last will and testament is that nobody's quite sure about the "last" part.

A Utah attorney representing the executor of the actor's estate has one dating from 1999. Todd Bridges has a secret one, which may or may not be the same mysterious document allegedly written—but possibly voided—in 2007.

But only one is close to being filed. So which is it?

Ding, ding, ding—the will behind door No. 1. Salt Lake City attorney Kent Alderman tells E! News he will file Coleman's 1999 will in court sometime this week.

Said document lists Coleman's former manager (former as in long ago parted ways, not as in up until the actor's death) Dion Mial as executor of the estate—and therefore in line to collect a potential windfall for his travails in a trust fund.

Both Alderman and Mial insist the 1999 trumps a handwritten 2009 document that lists Shannon Price, who was then still married to Coleman, as the sole beneficiary.

"That will be declared null and void," Mial says in a statement to RadarOnline. "Certain criteria needs to be valid under Utah State statutory law and that will did not meet it, so it is null and void."

If you believe Alderman and Mial, the recently surfaced one-page codicil ceased to be relevant once the couple divorced, as they secretly did. Should they have remarried, as Price claims they intended to do, it would have reactivated. But they didn't, so it doesn't.

And, should his document be deemed official by the probate court, don't expect Mial to spare any dimes for Price.

He says her continuing media rounds and selling of deathbed photos of the actor are "ongoing desperate attempts to profit from the mysterious death of her 'beloved husband.' "

"Knowing Gary, as well as anyone could have, I assure his closest family, friends and fans that his disdain for this behavior would be unquestionable and paramount to any foregoing profession of 'love' for Shannon that might have ever poured from his lips."

Well don't hold back, Dion.

Price's rep has, of course, already dismissed Mial's comments or any claim to Coleman's estate, insisting that the actor had a falling out with Mial long ago and weren't friends at the time of his death.

"Shannon gave Dion the money to pay for his attorney," Price's rep Sheilia Erickson told E! News. "It was all the money Shannon had. She wanted to make sure that Gary's wishes were respected. Despite Shannon's health problems and dealing with the stress of losing her husband.

"Dion, who claims to be a good friend of Gary, would know that Gary's only wishes were to make sure that Shannon would be OK after he was gone. So if Dion was a good friend, he would be assisting Shannon, not taking all her money, to pay for his attorney and then use it to take everything from her."

And as for their supposed friendship…

"Gary made a statement about Dion less than 24 hours before he fell," Erickson said. "He said that he had not been friends with Dion for years. When asked why, Gary said, 'All good things come to an end.' Gary was stating that he had a falling out with Dion and did not wish to be close friends with him anymore. I can see why now by the way that Dion is also turning on Shannon as well."

And as for Shannon's sudden media ubiquity, Erickson said she's only doing so to defend herself against conspiracy theorists and rumormongers.

"Shannon has been on a few talk shows. She has to at some point stand up for herself with the onslaught of the media."

Coleman's funeral, originally scheduled to take place this weekend, has yet to be rescheduled, though Price told Good Morning America this morning that the actor wished to be cremated and did not want any kind of ceremony. According to Erickson, she's half right.

"That is Gary's wishes," she said of plans for cremation. "If we can, we would like to have some kind of a funeral, though."

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b184613_gary_colemans_death_now_battle_of_wills.html#ixzz0qDZfTd1t

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2010, 01:08:22 AM »

http://www.yourtango.com/201072943/gary-coleman-has-secret-nest-egg-worth-millions

Gary Coleman Has A Secret Nest Egg Worth Millions

Ex-wife Shannon Price hires big shot attorney to defend her share of his estate.

The more we find out about Shannon Price, ex-wife of the late Gary Coleman, the less we like her. Or, shall we say, the more we dislike her. And with a passion.

Perhaps the most egregious of the crimes is her selling of his death photos for cash. Wait, or is it the $50,000 asking price for interviews? Or is it the promise of televised tour of the house they shared with a special stop of at the place where Gary fell and hit his head? What Happened To Gary Coleman?

Who is this woman? A woman with her eye on a prize — a prize that's turning out to be much larger than anyone thought.

According to Coleman's friend and Diff'rent Strokes co-star Todd Bridges, Gary left this world with a very large pension from the Screen Actors Guild and American Federation of Television and Radio Artists. A pension that he estimates could be worth millions.

No wonder Price has hired a "high-profile" attorney to defend the 2007 will that names her as the sole beneficiary to Coleman's estate.

Fortunately for all that's good and righteous and just in this world, there are those who are fighting to protect his money from such vultures. According to RadarOnline.com:

Coleman's 1999 will, which named his ex-manager Dion Mial as executor, was filed in a Salt Lake City court Tuesday. The will leaves Gary's estate to "The Trustee of the Milennium Edge Trust," which Bridges said is registered in Mial's name. And for the first time, Bridges revealed what he said were Coleman's wishes to do with his money.

"We have plans with it, charitable plans definitely. Our plans are to make sure it goes to the right places."

Although Gary's ex-wife Shannon Price says she has a handwritten codicil from 2007 naming her as the sole beneficiary, Bridges told RadarOnline.com that she will get nothing.

Coleman's estranged parents won't get anything in the will either. "His pension will not go to one person, no way." [Source: Radar]

Most poignantly, the will also states that his remains should be cremated and that a wake should "conducted by those who have had no financial ties to me and can look each other in the eyes and say they really cared personally for Gary Coleman."

We're guessing that doesn't include Shannon.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2010, 01:54:06 AM »

http://www.yourtango.com/201072943/gary-coleman-has-secret-nest-egg-worth-millions

Gary Coleman Has A Secret Nest Egg Worth Millions

Ex-wife Shannon Price hires big shot attorney to defend her share of his estate.

The more we find out about Shannon Price, ex-wife of the late Gary Coleman, the less we like her. Or, shall we say, the more we dislike her. And with a passion.

Perhaps the most egregious of the crimes is her selling of his death photos for cash. Wait, or is it the $50,000 asking price for interviews? Or is it the promise of televised tour of the house they shared with a special stop of at the place where Gary fell and hit his head? What Happened To Gary Coleman?

Who is this woman? A woman with her eye on a prize — a prize that's turning out to be much larger than anyone thought.

According to Coleman's friend and Diff'rent Strokes co-star Todd Bridges, Gary left this world with a very large pension from the Screen Actors Guild and American Federation of Television and Radio Artists. A pension that he estimates could be worth millions.

No wonder Price has hired a "high-profile" attorney to defend the 2007 will that names her as the sole beneficiary to Coleman's estate.

Fortunately for all that's good and righteous and just in this world, there are those who are fighting to protect his money from such vultures. According to RadarOnline.com:

Coleman's 1999 will, which named his ex-manager Dion Mial as executor, was filed in a Salt Lake City court Tuesday. The will leaves Gary's estate to "The Trustee of the Milennium Edge Trust," which Bridges said is registered in Mial's name. And for the first time, Bridges revealed what he said were Coleman's wishes to do with his money.

"We have plans with it, charitable plans definitely. Our plans are to make sure it goes to the right places."

Although Gary's ex-wife Shannon Price says she has a handwritten codicil from 2007 naming her as the sole beneficiary, Bridges told RadarOnline.com that she will get nothing.

Coleman's estranged parents won't get anything in the will either. "His pension will not go to one person, no way." [Source: Radar]

Most poignantly, the will also states that his remains should be cremated and that a wake should "conducted by those who have had no financial ties to me and can look each other in the eyes and say they really cared personally for Gary Coleman."

We're guessing that doesn't include Shannon.

Gizzie (( hug)) I think that Ms. Price - NOT Mrs Coleman needs to step off and pray .. literally. Because I think she offed Gary and I am not the only one who thinks this.
Its not in the press " Yet" because I think she is being investigated as we speak.
She is rotten to the core. Anyone that would bring in camera's to a stranger's hospital bed let alone a spouse/ex/family member' s death bed ... for PHOTO's to be taken in their last hours or near ...is simply off as a human being. Then to take the photo's and sell them ....to the tabloids .. May she burn for this alone - for a very long time. I think she killed Gary - Twice. I really do. 
  jmo
I pray that Todd Bridges does come and aid " Makes it happen"  in Gary's wishes and allow Gary's Wishes to be for his funeral/cremation - and for his pension to be divided within charities for children.
This just another slap in Gary's face - His Ex Wife. She is A Disgrace flat out. And the World knows it NOW.
Shame on Her. I hope Gary Haunts her in her sleep. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2010, 12:01:18 PM »

Deenie~ (((hugs back))) ~ I could not agree more! That photo looks like she shot it herself, at the hospital, and she looked pretty happy to do it! Probably thinking in the back of her greedy mind this will make me rich! Not the sad worried face I'd expect, but then again, I wouldn't expect anyone to be snapping photos of their loved one in Gary's condition!

I hope they are investigating further because I think there's something very wrong here!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2010, 03:21:12 PM »

I agree that Shannon very likely did something to Gary, which caused him to be on life support, which she then very quickly pulled.  Am hoping that LE will not give up until they've uncovered the truth.  There's just TOO MUCH weird stuff about Shannon for her to be innocent at any point. 

Also damning to her is the report that she broke into Gary's house (thought she was living there ?? ), taking his truck and possessions, moving them out.  She and her family.   LE made her give that stuff back.  And yet... In the beginning, LE didn't consider the home a crime scene, very likely hadn't had a chance yet to scour Gary's home for clues.  Seems that before LE started looking at Shannon with suspicion, she had already moved much out of that home.  Did she remove anything at first that could have been used as evidence against her? 

It's been said that there was a lot of blood, that he supposedly fell and hit his head.  I know how head wounds can bleed quite a bit.  Yet when it was explained early on, the first thing I thought of (even before being suspicious of Shannon) was that it seemed like too much blood in there for what someone small in stature could accidentally do to themselves in a fall.  More like what someone else could do to them using something.. like a heavy skillet. 

I sure hope that LE is demanding to see everything that 'once was' in that home.  And checks thoroughly to see if what Gary's reported injuries were, could actually have been caused by an accidental trip/fall, hitting head on something. 

The world is not as stupid as it seems Shannon wants us to be.  LE included. 

All IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2010, 09:54:19 PM »

Oh dear!

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b185533_gary_coleman_will_no_3_mystery_woman.html

Gary Coleman Will No. 3, Mystery Woman Included, Shows Up

Today 5:58 PM PDT by Natalie Finn

As if two sole beneficiaries weren't enough, how about a third?

Another Gary Coleman will has surfaced, this one purportedly drawn up in 2005, in which the actor leaves everything to an Anna Gray, whose name hadn't even come up as an important person in the actor's life until now.

Coleman's agent, Robert Malcolm, told Entertainment Tonight, which first obtained the will, that Gray was a dear friend of the Diff'rent Strokes star who at one point had her own bedroom in Coleman's Los Angeles home and then moved to Utah when he met future wife Shannon Price.

And you can imagine how much Price liked that.

"When Shannon moved in, the relationship got difficult because Shannon didn't like the fact that there was somebody else in his life," said Malcolm, "and, of course, he sided with [Shannon], and Anna was asked to leave."

Maintaining that she was divorced yet still married, common-law style, to Coleman when he died, Price filed a petition yesterday to be appointed special administrator of her ex's estate, pointing to a 2007 document naming her sole beneficiary of his assets.

That handwritten document was a codicil to a 1999 will that appointed pal Dion Mial executor of his estate and left all known assets to the "Trustee of the Millennium Edge Trust." The codicil was rendered null and void when Coleman and Price divorced, according to Mial's attorney.

Got it so far?

Anyway, while the 2007 codicil left all assets, including his prized model train set, to Price, the 2005 will states that if Gray were to predecease him, Coleman wanted his trains dispersed among three train shops in California.

The '05 document does not mention Price or Coleman's parents, who backed off from taking any legal action of their own after the 1999 will surfaced, saying they wanted to respect their son's wishes.

Which, apparently, were all over the map.

(Originally published June 11, 2010, 3:56 p.m. PT)

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2010, 02:01:34 AM »

I agree that Shannon very likely did something to Gary, which caused him to be on life support, which she then very quickly pulled.  Am hoping that LE will not give up until they've uncovered the truth.  There's just TOO MUCH weird stuff about Shannon for her to be innocent at any point. 

Also damning to her is the report that she broke into Gary's house (thought she was living there ?? ), taking his truck and possessions, moving them out.  She and her family.   LE made her give that stuff back.  And yet... In the beginning, LE didn't consider the home a crime scene, very likely hadn't had a chance yet to scour Gary's home for clues.  Seems that before LE started looking at Shannon with suspicion, she had already moved much out of that home.  Did she remove anything at first that could have been used as evidence against her? 

It's been said that there was a lot of blood, that he supposedly fell and hit his head.  I know how head wounds can bleed quite a bit.  Yet when it was explained early on, the first thing I thought of (even before being suspicious of Shannon) was that it seemed like too much blood in there for what someone small in stature could accidentally do to themselves in a fall.  More like what someone else could do to them using something.. like a heavy skillet. 

I sure hope that LE is demanding to see everything that 'once was' in that home.  And checks thoroughly to see if what Gary's reported injuries were, could actually have been caused by an accidental trip/fall, hitting head on something. 

The world is not as stupid as it seems Shannon wants us to be.  LE included. 

All IMO.

Wyks did you see the interview with Todd Bridges - was a week ago. That Gary had open heart surgery in the last months/year. That many did not know about that. His body was in bad shape prior to this " fall" hit on the head. He Gary, had so many issues ( we know) within his kidneys for a lifetime - His fundamental organs were not at par. I wonder what meds Gary was on? Post heart surgery. Was he on blood thinners?
That a small cut would make him bleed out of control? This Woman that so proclaims her love for Gary is ... thinking of one thing and only one thing " Easy Street".
For some reason she feels she is owed his " all and everything". Wait and see all of Gary's private memorabilia *he kept within his person/his home/lock boxes* will be at auctions " within a select group".  Sold to the highest bidder. (monies to go to Shannon)  Then resold to the media.
Its just disgusting beyond words all of it.

Gary was known in the last 10 yrs, media wise - to be quite angry, snappish and misunderstood. Does anyone ever think that his point of views within interviews " Were cut up and tossed up" that Gary was only seen/heard for his rude commentary. I don't believe for a minute that " Gary" was this nasty, intolerant, angry man - that the media made him to be.  They pick and choose within interviews the Shock value comments - they never show the full person. 

If Gary would have been in his interviews this Soft Pleasant Guy - life is all good and I am alright, living life is fine. NO one would ever market him, nor use his interviews on the news/media. So they took him at " Heights of his words" picked him apart - and offered him as " Gary Coleman" Down and out.  And they showed him as this Anger Bitter once a Child Star.

Which I feel works for Shannon's Advantage. She can use that for her own benefit. The PUBLIC has seen Gary yadda, he was angry, bitter and broke .. No, the Public did not know GARY - at all. NO one knew Gary the Man. No one but Shannon. And if he was so rotten and so evil and so broke - why the h@ll did she stay with him. Because she LOVED HIM. ........ no. Its called " Free Ride" and waiting in the wings. 

Gary and she were on a pilot of a reality show- taped just prior to their Divorce -(reality show to be considered) and it was shown on the news today - A clip. Gary is beside himself and saying to Her - All you care about is MONEY ... What is it with you that MONEY is So Important.
She is sitting next to him.. no response other than to put her arms around herself and shrunched up her shoulders. She never even looked at Gary, she stared at the wall.

All this garbage created by Shannon is just what it is. Its her trying to create interference from the truth. I think she " hit him/knocked him down the stairs" or did something to him and then called 911 " to create her alibi"... she is a lying sack of Redheaded Gums.

She is no celebrity, never has been, never will be. And now she is her own reality Tv Show, within the News of Gary's Death - and I think all of this was premeditated by her. She knew too much about him, his health, his money tucked away, His legal issues with his parents. She is as my Dad would say " A Stone Whip".
No sympathy for her at all.
For Gary I wish his soul Peace. He is still " hanging" ...why? His body not yet given his last rites. Because of others self serving BS!.  Its disgusting. Uggh.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2010, 02:09:49 AM »

My Apologies for multiple posts -

I timed out " 4 " times within the server of SM - during my last post -

Frustrated Monkey within all of US.. here.

I've fixed it Deenie, no worries.  It seems it's easy to end up with multiple posts, or at times, no post at all.  Sad .  MB

« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 09:00:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2010, 10:23:15 PM »

Deenie,

Yeah, all the server probs are very frustrating.  Am guessing especially for those trying to fix it all.  Trying to be patient and just take things as they come. :-/

Thanks for your very well thought out post, it's all so very true.  Sadly, for Gary.  He must have been so very sad, feeling so very alone in this world.  Who to trust? kind of thing. 

No didn't see the video of Todd Bridges, will go look for that.  I did read something about him upthread. Tho it seems that Todd and Gary may have been on the outs at some point in their life, still and all, Todd sounds like he alone has Gary's back. Is determined that Gary's wishes, as he knows them to be, are carried out to the fullest.  And mind you, at no seeming return to him, none that I could see anyway. And that's of course, with the limited knowledge we do have.

If Gary were angry, bitter, snappish and misunderstood.. could we blame him?  Seems he has been surrounded by wolves, even in death.  I wouldn't blame him, not one bit.  Am thinking you are very right with what you've said re how things likely were presented to the public in such a way as to get the highest ratings, etc.  I wouldn't think he could possibly be a carefree happy guy dealing with all that he must have, including his health.  Am thinking he was in the middle of these two extremes, much like the rest of us. 

Must have felt to Gary like the buzzards were circling at times tho, cuz of what he says in his 1999 will.  That his remains should be cremated and that a wake should be "conducted by those who have had no financial ties to me and can look each other in the eyes and say they really cared personally for Gary Coleman." Yikkkkes what a statement that is.  Sadly. 

Am thinking you pretty much summed up Shannon, and what I also think of that POS.  I did see that news clip you are speaking of.  Am hoping, if any of this goes to court, that clip is played.  Will be all they need to shut up Shannon for good.  She can then crawl back under whatever slime she crawled out of. IMO. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2010, 08:03:11 AM »

Deenie,

Yeah, all the server probs are very frustrating.  Am guessing especially for those trying to fix it all.  Trying to be patient and just take things as they come. :-/

Thanks for your very well thought out post, it's all so very true.  Sadly, for Gary.  He must have been so very sad, feeling so very alone in this world.  Who to trust? kind of thing. 

No didn't see the video of Todd Bridges, will go look for that.  I did read something about him upthread. Tho it seems that Todd and Gary may have been on the outs at some point in their life, still and all, Todd sounds like he alone has Gary's back. Is determined that Gary's wishes, as he knows them to be, are carried out to the fullest.  And mind you, at no seeming return to him, none that I could see anyway. And that's of course, with the limited knowledge we do have.

If Gary were angry, bitter, snappish and misunderstood.. could we blame him?  Seems he has been surrounded by wolves, even in death.  I wouldn't blame him, not one bit.  Am thinking you are very right with what you've said re how things likely were presented to the public in such a way as to get the highest ratings, etc.  I wouldn't think he could possibly be a carefree happy guy dealing with all that he must have, including his health.  Am thinking he was in the middle of these two extremes, much like the rest of us. 

Must have felt to Gary like the buzzards were circling at times tho, cuz of what he says in his 1999 will.  That his remains should be cremated and that a wake should be "conducted by those who have had no financial ties to me and can look each other in the eyes and say they really cared personally for Gary Coleman." Yikkkkes what a statement that is.  Sadly. 

Am thinking you pretty much summed up Shannon, and what I also think of that POS.  I did see that news clip you are speaking of.  Am hoping, if any of this goes to court, that clip is played.  Will be all they need to shut up Shannon for good.  She can then crawl back under whatever slime she crawled out of. IMO. 

Wyks
I totally agree that Gary had every reason to be angry, bitter and disgruntled - He had his reasons and they were good reasons. Serious reasons. The Man had his life on the table almost his entire life within his health. He was not healthy as a child, nor an adult. When your not healthy on the inside and your tricked and measured by others - who are to help you, support you. Who wouldn't be disgusted at everyone. After reading his last will and testament concerning his actual " after death" - that he wanted no one to be a witness .. invited to his funeral/wake or otherwise ... that is Truly SAD. That he felt he had no one " faithfully to represent him " be there for him. To show him respect upon his death. 

That is why I find this so called ex wife - to be a liar. She was the closest person to him in the last years. Look what she did. She went to his death bed and had pictures taken of him ..right up to the minute his heart stopped. Her in the photos/Her doing. Who does that?  She didn't even go to the hospital after the 911 call.  Who would not go after that? She didnt. ( so its said) The Photos: She Then sells them on top of the gruesome act of the photos. I have not seen the photo's of Gary passed away. I do not want to see them.  I won't look at them.
Was said in other news that Gary stated to his once manager Dion - that he wanted his ashes put into the ocean from one the Hawaiian Islands.  I can believe that.
Shannon was just quoted the other day - If she is able to obtain Gary's Ashes that she would spread them on a train track .. because he loved trains.

I Love many things too within my life - Does not define me as where I want my ashes to be spread. I have this great love for collecting Birds figurines- glass/clay/porcelain/metals you name it ... My Daughter would not put my ashes in a birds nest. Just saying.
Its just so sad that He even after he is gone - He is not able to have ONE person stand for him - and Say Yes or NO. 
It's not about his money, Its about him and his time on this earth as a being. And that is not even defined ..through the people left in care of his wishes.
Disgusting.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2010, 07:34:10 PM »

All very true, Deenie!  Yes, reading his last wishes... SO SAD!  He knew there would be no one in his death being respectful of his wishes, because no one in his life had been.  So it seems.  The most disgusting thing to me about what Shannon is doing, is that it seems she jumped fast to do the exact opposite of his wishes.  A final message for him to f... off, then take all his money/estate/etc.  OMG I hope she does not succeed in anything further than she has already.  Train tracks?  What is she smoking?  I do hope before they cremate his body, that they do/redo the autopsy and specifically look for any signs of possible homocide.  I think when they checked things out with him, after his death, they weren't yet thinking of this in terms of a possible homocide.  I just don't want Shannon to be allowed to rush them thru a cremation so they will never be able to discover even the tiniest clue that things are not as they seem with him.  One measure of dignity, at the very least, is what ought to be demanded by someone able to do so.  A full measure of dignity and respect is what we want, what Gary deserves.  The rest of this is disgusting, and I have a wish to see her slammed behind bars for her every effort. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2010, 08:25:08 PM »

All very true, Deenie!  Yes, reading his last wishes... SO SAD!  He knew there would be no one in his death being respectful of his wishes, because no one in his life had been.  So it seems.  The most disgusting thing to me about what Shannon is doing, is that it seems she jumped fast to do the exact opposite of his wishes.  A final message for him to f... off, then take all his money/estate/etc.  OMG I hope she does not succeed in anything further than she has already.  Train tracks?  What is she smoking?  I do hope before they cremate his body, that they do/redo the autopsy and specifically look for any signs of possible homocide.  I think when they checked things out with him, after his death, they weren't yet thinking of this in terms of a possible homocide.  I just don't want Shannon to be allowed to rush them thru a cremation so they will never be able to discover even the tiniest clue that things are not as they seem with him.  One measure of dignity, at the very least, is what ought to be demanded by someone able to do so.  A full measure of dignity and respect is what we want, what Gary deserves.  The rest of this is disgusting, and I have a wish to see her slammed behind bars for her every effort. 

I totally agree and am right with you on all your words.  Death is a passage of life. It does not however define you. And I think that Gary's Death is Shannon's way of Defining him.. and she is evil.
She should do some hard stares in the mirror and truly grab the depth of her actions. Because ... I tell you Wyks ... God has issues with people like her..  she will be on the short bus from here on out .. since she claims she has so " many health issues" herself.. She is young, naive and a manipulator and she feels she has nothing to lose. Why ? Because Gary didn't share with others. Not that he shared with her. So whatever she thinks she can " Make Up" as Gary's truth ---- Its her word against a Dead Man. SAD HUGE.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2010, 06:38:18 PM »

I totally agree and am right with you on all your words.  Death is a passage of life. It does not however define you. And I think that Gary's Death is Shannon's way of Defining him.. and she is evil.
She should do some hard stares in the mirror and truly grab the depth of her actions. Because ... I tell you Wyks ... God has issues with people like her..  she will be on the short bus from here on out .. since she claims she has so " many health issues" herself.. She is young, naive and a manipulator and she feels she has nothing to lose. Why ? Because Gary didn't share with others. Not that he shared with her. So whatever she thinks she can " Make Up" as Gary's truth ---- Its her word against a Dead Man. SAD HUGE.

Exactly Deenie!!  And sadly so.  Problem also is that Shannon seems to be such an evil one at heart, likely she will never stop to think about what she is doing and etc.  I kind of doubt that she has 'health issues' that are life threatening.  Mental health issues plenty.  Not much seems to be stopping her from succeeding at this with Gary, as well as likely doing the same to someone else down the road. 

Serial bi@tch. 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2010, 08:44:00 AM »

Gary Coleman's death case closed
Oct 6 2010
(BANG) -Gary Coleman's death is no longer viewed as suspicious. Detectives investigating the death of the 'Diff'rent Strokes' star closed the case yesterday (05.10.10), siding with a county coroner's recent verdict that the actor's death, from a brain hemorrhage following a fall in May this year, was not deliberate.

This exonerates his ex-wife Shannon Price, who was criticized for her reaction when she found her ex-husband's body, and made a call to emergency services where she said she hadn't attempted to administer any first aid as she "can't stand blood".

Gary's parents voiced their concerns about the circumstances surrounding their son's death following a fall at his home.

The couple's spokesperson Victor Perillo said: "If I had the dollars, I'd hire someone to take another look at the body to see if there was any blunt force trauma to the head.

"How did he hit his head? Why was there so much blood?"

Gary's former manager Dion Mial also admitted he had suspicions about his ex-client's passing.

He said at the time: "I wholeheartedly believe there was foul play here. There are criminal intentions relative to Gary's death."

Shannon - who decided to turn off her former spouse's life support machine, despite him previously expressing wishes to be kept alive in such a situation - was never officially named as a suspect in the investigation into Gary's death, but she did release a statement stating she had no involvement in his passing.

The 25-year-old blonde - who had claimed to be on the verge of remarrying her former spouse at the time of his death - was written out of the actor's will and was forced to deny rumors she was trying to sell photos of the him on his deathbed were true.

http://www.divine.ca/en/entertainment/celebrity-newsgossip/c_50_i_bs2bs122665/gary-colemans-death-case-closed-1.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2011, 10:30:38 PM »

http://wizbangpop.com/2011/03/16/gary-colemans-utah-home-loses-value/
Gary Coleman’s Utah Home Loses Value
March 17, 2011
Gary Coleman’s Utah home isn’t immune to the drop in real estate values in recent years. Gary Coleman paid $320,000 for the home in Santaquin back in 2006, which reverted back to Chase bank after his death. Coleman owed $325,158 at the time of his death. Now, the home has been reduced in price from $324,000 down to $237,600 where the bank appears ready to cut their losses and attempt to recover at least 2/3 of the deal.

Chase bank is so interested in selling the property that they are willing to offer up to an additional 3% discount on the property sale to a qualified buyer
 ::snipping2::

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2011, 10:33:17 PM »

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/8494533-who-is-the-real-owner-of-gary-colemans-assets-shannon-price-or-anna-gray
Who Is The Real Owner OF Gary Coleman's Assets? Shannon Price Or Anna Gray?
MARCH 16, 2011

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2012, 05:29:20 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/gary-coleman-estate-goes-to-trial-in-utah-as-ex-wife-asks-judge-to-name-her-sole-survivor/2012/05/07/gIQAezai8T_story.html
Gary Coleman estate goes to trial in Utah as ex-wife asks judge to name her sole survivor
May 7, 2012

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2012, 08:48:17 AM »

http://www.nctimes.com/entertainment/tv/judge-no-common-law-marriage-for-gary-coleman/article_6b05ddb7-3bd9-5a28-891d-b7be393062e2.html
Judge: No common-law marriage for Gary Coleman
May 15, 2012

A Utah judge has dealt a blow to a bid by Gary Coleman's ex-wife to gain control of the late child TV star's estate.

The Salt Lake Tribune reports (http://bit.ly/J68ZK3) Judge James Taylor ruled Monday that Coleman and Shannon Price didn't have a common-law marriage, despite living together after they divorced.
Coleman died of a brain hemorrhage in 2010. Taylor is deciding whether Price or Coleman's ex-girlfriend Anna Gray is entitled to his estate.

The judge says Price moved out of Coleman's home multiple times after their 2008 divorce and the couple didn't give a public impression of marriage.
 ::snipping2::
At stake is a house worth more than $300,000, intellectual rights to some of Coleman's works and the "Diff'rent Strokes" star's ashes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.