March 29, 2024, 04:27:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: From LCD Natalee Holloway - Political debate  (Read 15579 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2007, 09:52:03 AM »

I'm really confused about where I should post stuff in the Political Forum. I just put a post in the "WHO SAID WHAT....." thread that might be more appropriate in here. I hope it's ok if I copy it and re-post it here.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2007, 09:59:54 AM »

We are in Iraq. Our troops are there. What has been accomplished since we've been there? We haven't found weapons of mass destructions. Those are facts.

So are these:
The dictator of that country has been disposed. The systematic genocide of hundreds of thousands of Iraqi citizens by Sadaam's terrorist regime, has ended. The state sponsored rape of children has stopped. The citizens of that country began by toppling down a statue of their tormentor and
Iraq has held free elections..........women were allowed to vote! A new democracy, put in place by Iraqi citizens, was established. The justice system established by that democracy, put the former dictator of that country on trial and followed a justice system to adhere to "fairness" despite murder and threat to everyone involved in that effort. They persevered, and they reached a verdict. Sadaam was found guilty of crimes against humanity. They carried out the sentence rendered in the name of justice, and they did that without a single American present.

Think about that. American troops and American idealism brought a new concept to those tortured people, and "Justice" took the first tentative steps that country has known. And Justice did not falter but held firm to be dispensed even upon the former head of that country! On that day, regardless of how you feel about our involvement in Iraq, our troops were heroes!

For many Iraqis it was a defining event. Many had not believed that through the corruption that was all they had ever known, Saddam and his iron fist would be released from prison and be re-established. They came to the streets in celebration for the first time unafraid of being seen. Let no one suggest that we have accomplished nothing in Iraq. What has happened in Iraq is no less than a miracle.

And in the wings are the terrorists factions, spurring on, supplying munitions, setting up pockets of insurgency, bolstering divisiveness among islamic groups, dividing up Iraq for their own purposes to advance their G'had on the world of infidels. Iran is deeply involved in the difficulties we are experiencing in what they intend to claim as soon as we retreat. When it gets heated they pull back across the borders only to resurface at first opportunity. Make no mistake, American troops in Iraq are a threat to them and their plans.

The principles of the "West" is the stated target for them, and a democracy in Iraq vs. a country they can devour as soon as we are gone is what's at stake. THAT is the defining reason we are there, regardless of why we went in. That clash of ideals will take place. Radical Islam has sworn that it will and they have the funds, the technology, the focused mindset, and the astounding plan to bring it about. Unless we are willing to succumb to their world, to their God, and their authority, we will have to make a stand. Where that stand takes place, we can, at this juncture, choose. I, for one, think Iraq is the best place to draw that line.

First, we have made a commitment to the people who are just emerging from an absolute oppresion that has never fostered or allowed a sense of "nationality". We fault the Iraqi troops for ineptness and lack of committment, and make no allowances for the vast differences of their experiences when compared to our own. Iraqi troops can be trained by our own in relatively short order, but stop and contrast the roles of leadership within their military for one moment. Our high ranking commanders and strategic personnell have come up through the ranks, and have had years of experience and training to be in those positions. There is no substitute for that experience.

Recently I saw where Iraqi troops had been ambushed and called on American troops for help. By the time US troops arrived, the Iraqi troops were all dead. Eight of the commanders had been executed. The troops had run out of ammunition and the commanders were lined up and executed. THEY RAN OUT OF BULLETS! That didn't happen because they weren't committed to the cause, and it didn't happen because they want us to fight the war for them. It happened from lack of experience, and it was tragic.

Have we thought of the fate of the troops and citizens in that country who have fought with us? How long do you think they will last at the hands of the terrorists who will pounce on that country for ownership as soon as we retreat and leave them to stand against the wave. It will be a lesson that no other country in that region will ever forget, and the US will never be trusted again by any individual, weak or mighty, who dares to dream of freedom.

I hope the news media stays to cover it, and I hope they get it right, because they aren't getting it right, now. Did you see what the AP, yes, the Associated Press did? Folks, the AP is a feeder service for all of the major news distribution and they reported around Thanksgiving that four Shiite mosques were invaded, burned, and the people in them killed while Iraqi troops stood by and watched. When push finally came to shove, they named their source for the information. Last week, independent news crews finally made their way into the area to film the ruins of the churches. They didn't have any problem locating them because they hadn't been touched and were in full operation. When the AP was confronted, their only public statement was that they would no longer name their sources!

You can't watch the news without hearing Hillary declare to the world that if the war isn't over before she's in the White House, it will be in the very month she moves in. I'm sure that's a red circled date on the calendars of every terrorist regime in the Middle East. She isn't the only one planning a move at that time. It's a date that will be drenched in red for others, too. There are children, hopeful innocents standing in the crossroads and looking for help to come. They'll see American backs turned to them in the distance obligated to Hillary's ambition. After all, she and Bill are returning to the White House.

My opinions
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2007, 01:05:08 PM »

There is a tremendous difference in a war to which the entire Congress of the United States has signed on to and the Vietnam Conflict.

To their credit, both Presidents Bush sought authorization from Congress and received it.

That alone makes this a very different situation and it is The United States of America versus whatever the specified enemy of that declaration happens to be.  Also we have an all volunteer military which was one of the very major points of contention in Vietnam.

This is NOT Vietnam.  No one has been drafted and forced to be in the military against their will.  The claims leveled against that conflict do not apply.

And I certainly do not see the hate posts by Widget as anything close to poetry nor comparable to anything by Dylan.

Romanticizing his hate is indefensible.  Wishing torture on others is not what war protesters of even the 60's were about.

And while we are on the subject of those cretins, they now have the blood of two million who died in the killing fields of Southeast Asia as a result of our abandonment of our efforts in regard.

Ignorance is a terrible thing and those who undertake to dictate actions by their government without bothering to get the facts into their empty heads before demanding a specific action do not have that as an excuse for the blood now on their hands as a result of their shallow, ill-informed demands.

No one is "for" war.  Every thinking human hates and despises it.  However, in some instances, and Vietnam is a shining example of that, the alternative is so much worse.  Why is it our liberal press never covers the re-education camps and what happened when we did remove ourselves from Vietnam?  They need to keep as many of us as possible ignorant of what happened as a result of ill-conceived policies as possible lest we refuse to believe them next time.

Iraq is the next time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2007, 04:46:24 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Hello,

When I read Widget's thoughts today, I copied them onto one piece of paper (like a poem) and printed it out and read it over several times.

Widget is a protest writer. Very much like protest singers such as Bob Dylan.

If this were 1966 and I read such sentences, I would think Bob would have written them.

They are absolutely antiwar statements and we were allowed to say anything in those days, especially in a song.  I guess we are out of luck when Widget cannot post the below as a protest against the government.

Louise....I certainly did not say anything about Widget not being able to voice his opinions.....I, in turn, have a right to disagree POLITELY...which I did...Widget and I have no problems with one another...we are still friends even though we disagree on some issues ........please do not put words in my mouth. Thank you

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2007, 06:27:20 PM »

Anna and Cbb great post as usual. Oh you too Sunny.

Anna I know you are a great researcher. I do not always bring links but I do read everything. I also have lived along time now. So I am very opinionated just like most of us here on the Political forum.

I would love to see a female in the White House but I definitley will not be voting for Hillery and of course I have high hopes that she will not win.

I admire Rudy but I am still keeping an open mind. I was very interested in Barac Obama but until I know more about his church I have that on hold. So time will tell.

Just a swinging with the tribe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2007, 06:35:54 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Anna and Cbb great post as usual. Oh you too Sunny.

Anna I know you are a great researcher. I do not always bring links but I do read everything. I also have lived along time now. So I am very opinionated just like most of us here on the Political forum.

I would love to see a female in the White House but I definitley will not be voting for Hillery and of course I have high hopes that she will not win.

I admire Rudy but I am still keeping an open mind. I was very interested in Barac Obama but until I know more about his church I have that on hold. So time will tell.

hi Sam...I think you speak for more than yourself with this opinion....I know what/who I don't want...but I am not sure what/who I do want Sad

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2007, 12:07:41 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
There is a tremendous difference in a war to which the entire Congress of the United States has signed on to and the Vietnam Conflict.

To their credit, both Presidents Bush sought authorization from Congress and received it.

That alone makes this a very different situation and it is The United States of America versus whatever the specified enemy of that declaration happens to be.  Also we have an all volunteer military which was one of the very major points of contention in Vietnam.

This is NOT Vietnam.  No one has been drafted and forced to be in the military against their will.  The claims leveled against that conflict do not apply.

And I certainly do not see the hate posts by Widget as anything close to poetry nor comparable to anything by Dylan.

Romanticizing his hate is indefensible.  Wishing torture on others is not what war protesters of even the 60's were about.

And while we are on the subject of those cretins, they now have the blood of two million who died in the killing fields of Southeast Asia as a result of our abandonment of our efforts in regard.

Ignorance is a terrible thing and those who undertake to dictate actions by their government without bothering to get the facts into their empty heads before demanding a specific action do not have that as an excuse for the blood now on their hands as a result of their shallow, ill-informed demands.

No one is "for" war.  Every thinking human hates and despises it.  However, in some instances, and Vietnam is a shining example of that, the alternative is so much worse.  Why is it our liberal press never covers the re-education camps and what happened when we did remove ourselves from Vietnam?  They need to keep as many of us as possible ignorant of what happened as a result of ill-conceived policies as possible lest we refuse to believe them next time.

Iraq is the next time.

To My Dear Anna .............

George Bush Had NO Problem With Congress Cause The Good Ole USA

Was Coming To Aid Kuwait Against Saddam ( That Would Have Been The

Time To Irradicate Saddam )

George W. Bush Invaded A Soveriegn Country Backed By LIES & Deceit

Our War Was Supposed To Be Against Al Qeada But Became Bushs

Personnal War .......

Cutting Health Care To The Poor To Finance His War Is A Great Decision

For The Decision Maker ( LMFAO ) .......

Florida Received Federal Aid Last Week, Faster Than A Speeding Bullet

For The Tornadoes But Still Hurricane Katrina Victims Still Wait For

Federal Aid ..........

Well Its My Brothers State He Exclaimed & One Day He Will Be President

( GOD FORBID ) ........

17 MILLION Dollars For A Makeshift Morgue That Was Never Used During

Katrina Goes To Show The Corruption In This Government ( Real Cost

1 Million Dollars )

House Trailers Sinking In The Mud Til Someone Found Them & Finally Got

Them Disbursed To Families That Needed Them .........

Your Mr President Is A Piece Of Shit Similar To The Vander Sloots But

In A Grander Scale .........

He Has Been Awarded More Asshole Of The Month Awards Than Anyone

In History ..........

Put A Pair Of Horns & Pointy Tail On Bush & He Looks Like The DEVIL

INCARNATE .......... ( Oh I Forgot The Pitchfork ) ..........

I Am The War President ........

I Am The Decision Maker ..........

Sorry GWB Your JUst A Big Asshole ...........

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2007, 02:28:13 PM »

Widget will like this:
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/us_iraq_politics

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2007, 02:58:15 PM »

the President alone can not cut funding to anything....

how about all those Katrina victims that received money that didn't even freaking live there.... which is why State Farm can't pay out the people in MS...

and why aren't the victims of Mississippi and Alabama being touted continously by the media???  Notice how no media covers how the victims of Katrinia that were relocated..... how the crime rates in the major cities that recently received the Katrina victims has completely shot up.... and yes there is a DIRECT CORALATION....

It's kind of like the global warming scam  that freaking AL Gore... big ass windbag that he is... is getting nominated for his new "documentary" on global warming when he and his buddy CLINTON didn't bother to pass that all important legislation called the Kyoto Treaty when they were in office....

interesting how those things are NEVER mentioned when the Bush bashing starts...

Funny but Bush bashing seems to be a popular past-time of those that don't want to discuss those problems.... or ever say anything about how CONGRESS controls more budget cuts than the President...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2007, 08:32:49 PM »

Dr Gray and James Spann were lambasted over their views on global warming.It is not a fact,just a strong theory.Now how can we stop it,or can we.HMMMMM i think it is a very complicated idea,not a 30 political blog for candidates.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2007, 12:10:51 AM »

SunnyinTX,

You wrote:  
Louise....I certainly did not say anything about Widget not being able to voice his opinions.....I, in turn, have a right to disagree POLITELY...which I did...Widget and I have no problems with one another...we are still friends even though we disagree on some issues ........please do not put words in my mouth. Thank you

Sunny, if I put words in your mouth, it was not intentional. I'm very sorry.

Could you kindly copy the post (wherein I offended you) over here so I can read it and learn from it ... so that I won't put words in anyone's mouth ever again.

Love and Thanks,
Louise

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2007, 11:58:08 PM »

Sunny, are you there?

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2007, 08:08:37 PM »

Widget,
Mississippi and Alabama had massive destruction, too.  The big difference in those states and Louisiana is the fact they had Republican governors who did not sit on their cans and block federal aid at every turn.

The President has to be invited into a state by the governor and the one in Louisiana said she would get back to him two days before Katrina hit when he called offering assistance.

Ni gan left hundreds of busses to flood, buses that could have carried people to safety.

But just as a POTUS cannot invade a foreign country, he cannot a state without the governor's invitation.  Well, he might could but it just isn't done that way.

The Republican governors of both MS and AL made all interstate lanes northbound only and evacuated most of their people.  The Democrat governor from Louisiana said SHE would decide what was done when, etc. and Ni gen couldn't even control his police force who promptly started stealing new Cadillacs instead of their jobs.

And the FEMA trailers used are mostly trashed and when the tornado hit NA recently, they were unusable because those using them had not taken even rudimentary care of them and just destroyed them like for fun.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Just some of many differences that I see in that situation.

Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2007, 08:29:33 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Widget,
Mississippi and Alabama had massive destruction, too.  The big difference in those states and Louisiana is the fact they had Republican governors who did not sit on their cans and block federal aid at every turn.

The President has to be invited into a state by the governor and the one in Louisiana said she would get back to him two days before Katrina hit when he called offering assistance.

Ni gan left hundreds of busses to flood, buses that could have carried people to safety.

But just as a POTUS cannot invade a foreign country, he cannot a state without the governor's invitation.  Well, he might could but it just isn't done that way.

The Republican governors of both MS and AL made all interstate lanes northbound only and evacuated most of their people.  The Democrat governor from Louisiana said SHE would decide what was done when, etc. and Ni gen couldn't even control his police force who promptly started stealing new Cadillacs instead of their jobs.

And the FEMA trailers used are mostly trashed and when the tornado hit NA recently, they were unusable because those using them had not taken even rudimentary care of them and just destroyed them like for fun.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Just some of many differences that I see in that situation.

Wink

Hello Anna My Good Friend ( Outside  Politics )

If You Use All Your Money To Fight A War & Cant Take Care Of The

Wounded When They Arrive Back Home Your Stratagy Is Failing As

A President & You Need To Find Another Solution.

The Troops Get Better Care In The War Zone.

If It Were'nt For Private Companies Assisting Wounded Victims & Their

Families This Fiasco Would Be Even Greater.

Almost NON-Existant Fed Funds For Katrina Victims Still Looms.

Did Halliburton Build That $17 Million Dollar Make-Shift Morgue That

Had A Real Price Tag Of $1 Million.

Bush & Cheney Have Loaded Their Pockets From All The Goins On In This

Unaccountable Government.

How Much Of The War Budget Goes Directly Into Their Pockets.

How Much Of The Katrina Funds Lined Their Pockets.

How Can YOU Respect Someone Who Has NO RESPECT For Our Country.

The Voice Of The People Want Us Out Of Iraq, After Finding Out The War

Was Started With LIES & DECEIT At The Top Levels Of Our Government

The People Finally Realize That This Man Bush Is NO GOOD.

His Popularity Has Sunk Lower Than The Occupancy Rate In ARUBA.

And Like His Father He Will Go Out Of Office In A Recession.

Go Dems.

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2007, 08:32:55 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

how about all those Katrina victims that received money that didn't even freaking live there.... which is why State Farm can't pay out the people in MS...

and why aren't the victims of Mississippi and Alabama being touted continously by the media???  Notice how no media covers how the victims of Katrinia that were relocated..... how the crime rates in the major cities that recently received the Katrina victims has completely shot up.... and yes there is a DIRECT CORALATION....

It's kind of like the global warming scam  that freaking AL Gore... big ass windbag that he is... is getting nominated for his new "documentary" on global warming when he and his buddy CLINTON didn't bother to pass that all important legislation called the Kyoto Treaty when they were in office....

interesting how those things are NEVER mentioned when the Bush bashing starts...

Funny but Bush bashing seems to be a popular past-time of those that don't want to discuss those problems.... or ever say anything about how CONGRESS controls more budget cuts than the President...

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THE WORD VETO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2007, 08:46:07 AM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Dr Gray and James Spann were lambasted over their views on global warming.It is not a fact,just a strong theory.Now how can we stop it,or can we.HMMMMM i think it is a very complicated idea,not a 30 political blog for candidates.Cat

OIL Is A Lubricant That Stops Heat Build-Up From Friction.

The Earths Core Is Hotter Than A Witches Tit.

With Us Taking OIL Out Of The Ground The Buildup Of Heat

IN The Core Of The Earth Without The Help Of A Lubricant Causes

The Oceans To Heat Up & Change Climates Around The World

AS We Are Seing In These Days Radical Storms, Large Earthquakes

Man Will Screw This Planet Into The Ground.

Now 2 Billion Chinese Have Thrown Away Their Rickshaws For BMW's

One Half Billion Indians ( India ) Thanks To Outsourcing Have MOney To

Buy Cars.

With That Demand Going Into The Future The World Does'nt Have

Much Of A Chance To Survive.

Our Green Planet Will Be Another Mars, Which By The Way Billions Of

Years Ago Was Earths Sister Planet.

Make Love

Not War

All We Are Saying

Is Give Peace A CHANCE.

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2007, 07:56:59 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"

have you ever heard of the word over ride??  

you are complaining about Katrina... how about all the corruption that has been in New Orleans since the city began??? OH, but you're not about to admit that the Democrats that controlled New Orleans since inception pocketed the money.... now are you?  Rolling Eyes

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2007, 11:22:08 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"

have you ever heard of the word over ride??  

you are complaining about Katrina... how about all the corruption that has been in New Orleans since the city began??? OH, but you're not about to admit that the Democrats that controlled New Orleans since inception pocketed the money.... now are you?  Rolling Eyes

Yes The Word Over-Ride Is A Commission Above & Beyond.........

Yes Bush & Cheney Got Over-Rides On Everything They Touched .....

You Must Like Being In The Minority Since Bushs Approval Rating Is 27 ..

Really Surprised Your A Bush Cheerleader Mrs Red...............

You Who Supposedly Looks For The Truth ...........

But After All The Lies From Aruba You Just Got Accustomed To Lies .......

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2007, 12:52:27 AM »

People like to dump it on Bush as if it's his fault. Sorry to say, but it wasn't. No one could of been prepared for this type of disaster, no one. (ie Katrina)Bush called New Orleans Governor and asked if they needed assistant and she said, "no, we have it under controll". He told her if she finds they do need help to let him know, they would be on stand by. So let's dump the fault where it is due.

Mayor of New Orleans: The Mayor chose to leave school buses in the low lands while his city flooded.
Americans poured out their hearts and souls to help the people of New Orleans after Katrina. The US government has thrown all sorts of money at this city in efforts to not only rebuild but also rejuvenate a city that still has time and money for Mardi Gras. While those of New Orleans scammed their way through FEMA to make out with a LOT of money for those who truly need it.
Any sense of justice would question decisions made by the Governor on down to Mayor Nagin - decisions that turned away an Amtrak train that could hold up to 1,000 people for evacuation. A City who was offered help by President Bush before Katrina struck and New Orleans Governor assured people they didn't need it. A City that couldn't articulate what they needed after Katrina struck. Police officers who instead of stopping looters, joined them. A City out of control who still hasn't learned.

So let's dump the fault where it is due.

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2007, 09:12:38 AM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
People like to dump it on Bush as if it's his fault. Sorry to say, but it wasn't. No one could of been prepared for this type of disaster, no one. (ie Katrina)Bush called New Orleans Governor and asked if they needed assistant and she said, "no, we have it under controll". He told her if she finds they do need help to let him know, they would be on stand by. So let's dump the fault where it is due.

Mayor of New Orleans: The Mayor chose to leave school buses in the low lands while his city flooded.
Americans poured out their hearts and souls to help the people of New Orleans after Katrina. The US government has thrown all sorts of money at this city in efforts to not only rebuild but also rejuvenate a city that still has time and money for Mardi Gras. While those of New Orleans scammed their way through FEMA to make out with a LOT of money for those who truly need it.
Any sense of justice would question decisions made by the Governor on down to Mayor Nagin - decisions that turned away an Amtrak train that could hold up to 1,000 people for evacuation. A City who was offered help by President Bush before Katrina struck and New Orleans Governor assured people they didn't need it. A City that couldn't articulate what they needed after Katrina struck. Police officers who instead of stopping looters, joined them. A City out of control who still hasn't learned.

So let's dump the fault where it is due.

Get Real Dude ..............

He Told AirForce Ones Pilot To Go Low & Slow Over The Zone Days After

The Hurricane ( Thats A Real Hands On President ).........On His Way To

Washington....

Federal Response In This Zone Was A Joke ..........And Still Is Today...

You Must Not Watch Television When They Take You Through The War

Zone Known As Katrina Fallout Victims.

1 1/2 Years Later Still Looks Like Katrina Went Through Yesterday.

Bush Is A LOOSE CANNON ..........

I Would Love To See Him Make A Speech About Iraq When He Is'nt

Surrounded By Men & Women In The Armed Services. ( Chicken Shit )

Remember They Work For Him...................

Vote For Bush

Kiss My Tush

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.