April 23, 2024, 10:08:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Netherlands: "You're guests here""  (Read 1116 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 01, 2010, 05:27:48 PM »

"You're guests here. We have a Dutch culture here, and we want to maintain it. We don't want various influence that whittle down that culture, and that is not going to happen either."So said PVV parliament member Hero Brinkman Saturday during a debate between several PVV supporters and (mostly Moroccan-Dutch) youth from the Argan youth center in Amsterdam.

Brinkman was there because he wanted to establish a youth division for the PVV.

The politician made his statements during a discussion about the question whether the multicultural society enriches the Netherlands.

Another participant replied angrily that Muslims were now in the Netherlands and that they too deserve a place. "You have no more right to your culture than me. Go to hell with your integration."

more here - http://europenews.dk/en/node/32547

In the US, we are under siege by foreigners.  Some estimate just 10-12 million, others more than 40 million.

Why don't we celebrate 'freedom from racist Mexico' in states like Texas, New Mexico, California, Arizona, and Colorado?

The more I hear about Mexico's racist laws, the more I wonder how Calderon can throw rocks at Americas.

Why should anyone in the US celebrate Mexico's freedom from Spain?  They should celebrate the freedom of the US from Mexico's CURRENT racist state.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.