April 16, 2024, 04:27:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Gang of 'Asian' Pedophiles Trying to Abduct Girls..."  (Read 1629 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 01, 2010, 05:33:51 PM »

This is definitely a news story that needs to get as much publicity as possible as the safety of our children is in dire jeopardy. Perhaps one or more of the below 'Asian' (mediaspeak for muslim) paedophiles has already been convicted of paedophilia and then released by dhimwitted British judges. Released to wreak their perversion on British children again:

"A JUDGE sparked outrage yesterday by ruling that an illegal immigrant who sexually abused a young girl for three years was "not dangerous” – and free to stay in Britain.

Hall is just another example of the British government & police service dhimmification along with being cowered by political correctness.  British leaders are much more concerned with muslim outrage than protecting the British people and children thus they tip toe around muslim criminals - likely fearing a  backlash from the "Religion of Peacers".

We also know that jailed pedophiles are converting to Islam. Obviously Islam would appeal to incarcerated sexual predators and allow them not only to change their name and hide their former name-identity with their crime but also allow them the special treatment that muslim prisoners are given in British jails - even if you are a convicted terrorist - such as receiving a new non-mecca facing toilet & being eligible for million of pounds if served a ham sandwich.

I wonder is the jail population in the US is converting to Islam for better treatment?

And when it comes to child rape - the only fast response seems to be when the rapists are white men.

Incredibly outrageous - but what do you expect in a country where distraught mothers had to beg police to stop muslim pedophiles from preying on their young daughters.?

more here - http://europenews.dk/en/node/32536

What comes to mind?  Holder ignoring violence against folks at the polling places by black panthers.

The failure of Team Obama to address terrorism, terrorists, and illegal aliens.

When do American's come first?

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 05:41:42 PM »

"Police admit gang of paedophiles could be attempting to abduct children"

DCI Thomas said: "What is concerning is there has been a spike in the numbers of young girls being approached by strangers.

"What particularly concerns me is the girl in Kenley was pursued for about 20 minutes.

"Worst case scenario you cannot rule out there are a team of paedophiles working in the area."

Police are appealing for witnesses to both abduction attempts.

http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk/news/Police-admit-gang-paedophiles-attempting-abduct-children/article-2223760-detail/article.html

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.