March 28, 2024, 10:25:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Bye Dad....  (Read 11892 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2007, 11:04:47 PM »

Mrs. Red
It has taken me this long to be able to extend my sincere condolences to you. I have been in your shoes, they are heavy and light at the same time.  Such is the way with many burdens we are given in this life.  The memories, more often, they are not the best ones.  Why in life we always think of the painful things I have no idea.  We just do.  I remember my own father that way.  I will think of something fun and happy and pretty soon my mind is wandering to an unhappy thought also.  I find my self remembering a time that my feelings were hurt or something like that and I lose that happy thought.  It has taken me months to get to the point where I think of the good things and I fear the journey to be at peace about it all will take the rest of my lifetime.   As time goes on, I find myself feeling guilty or sad over something that, if my father were here, he would tell me to let go of and move on.  I have no words that will comfort you.  Sadly, I am rarely able to comfort anyone with the proper words...but then again does anyone really?  Just know that I am thinking of you and your family and praying for  God's comfort to come to you when you need it most.  It will happen.  In time.  His journey has begun and now he's free of pain and I am sure he sees those wonderful traits you so proudly wear that are a part of him.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2007, 09:21:33 PM »

you are family to me Mrs.Red.Your loss is our loss.Spartecus Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2007, 03:49:18 PM »

Dear Monkeys (my friends) -

Thank you all so much for your words of comfort and, more importantly your prayers.  I didn't feel like talking this week, but I did log on and read what y'all said.  Many times it was with teary eyes... and yet I felt all of the prayers that were said like a comforting blanket.

I truly cherish the goodness that is Scared Monkeys... which is to say how wonderful it's members are.   Thank you all again....

Cuz, I am so sorry to hear about your aunt!!  My condolences and prayers go with you.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2007, 08:27:20 PM »

thanks mrs red...the funeral was today....to tell you the truth...i love the little stories that are told...and seeing family you have not seen in ages...the reminescing...it is all so cathartic! really reinforces your roots..you know? but boy does it hurt! hugs to you!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2007, 09:57:24 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
 He loved his life and told all of us, his kids, that between the time of Thanksgiving and the time he died.  He said to us that although he wasn't the best dad and knew that, he did love us all and that would never change and that he wanted us to live the way he did .... without regret - and to the fullest.  

REST WELL DAD... I will miss you.

mrs.red, even though you were kind enough to let me know by email knowing I wasn't on the computer much i wanted to offer you my condolences here with the monkey family....It is never easy to lose a loved one.....we are never prepared....but knowing he loves you will help...easy the pain of loss

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2007, 01:46:21 PM »

Mrs. Red,   I just learned about this today, and I am so sorry for your loss.  You and your family are in my prayers.  God bless and many hugs to you.

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2007, 12:31:04 AM »

Mrs-

Just a hello to let you know you're on my mind tonight, I so hope you are taking good care of yourself. {{ HUGS }}

I continue to stand with the girl.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2007, 08:56:26 PM »

Mrs. Red,
Sorry for taking so long to offer you my most heartfelt sympathy for your loss. I was in a similar situation with my mother and even though you know it is what is best for your loved one, letting go is so very ,very hard to do.
My own father sounds alot like yours was, he passed away 20 years to the day that Kaitlin was buried.I still miss him so very much. You are in my prayers.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2007, 12:44:52 AM »

Mrs. Red~
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your father.  My sincere condolences to you, Mr. Red and your family. Sending you lots of {{{{{HUGS}}}}}  
I haven't been able to keep up with the Monkeys to much lately as I've been busy taking care of the kids and doing homework stuff. I have been praying for you & your family since Nov. when it was made known about what was happening. You are in my thoughts & prayers daily!

Wanda aka Roos~

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2007, 05:55:38 AM »

Oh Mrs. Red and Red, and your families and friends,

I am soooo sorry.

Love, IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2007, 02:21:20 PM »

Mrs Red,
I am not very good with words like most of the other monkeys, but I do want you to know that I am so sorry for you loss.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2007, 07:43:08 PM »

Thank you all so very much...

words cannot express how wonderful you all are... and have been to us!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2007, 10:53:53 PM »

Mrs. Red
I am sorry I have not posted sooner...
I just want to offer my condolences to you and your family.

It may sound crazy but I do believe:
That those I have lost are now in touch with those that have been lost by anyone I know or care about.
Yes they may be having a at times just as we do... and will also learn from each other... like we do.
JMO

OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2007, 12:18:41 PM »

Mrs...just wanted to let you know that you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. What Lalas said up there echoes my thoughts had I been able to put them into words cohesively.

Big hugs to you!!!

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.