April 19, 2024, 01:03:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #834 6/4/10 - 6/6/10  (Read 422349 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1240 on: June 05, 2010, 10:55:42 PM »

Bo Deitle said Joran made a statement about Natalee and where she was (he said he can't say).

Bo said this guy has been traveling all over the world.  He said interpol and FBI better get together and look at this guys passport and where he has been.

passport posted a few pages back.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1241 on: June 05, 2010, 10:55:54 PM »

Hello Friends! It's been a very long time, although I have been in the rafters often. It's wonderful to see so many familiar names together again, although my heart breaks for the reason we are all here. What can be said? We all knew he would do it again and dreaded the day. We have prayed for answers for Natalee and her families, prayed and hoped that jvds would some day finally be put out of commission, and though the price was far too high to the Nth degree, even though our hearts are breaking because another young girl had to lose her life at his hands, perhaps we can finally breathe easier knowing two things...1) that he will never be able to hurt anyone again and 2) that he is going to pay a very high price for his evil deeds before it's all said and done, one way or another. I don't think he will get out of this one, I think he is finally in for the long haul, thank God.

I'm so sorry from the depths of my heart for Stephany's family, for the price she and they have had to pay to stop this monster. Because of Natalee's death we have had the privilege of getting to know Beth, Dave and Jug and in a sense having them become a part of our lives. And now, sadly because of Stephany's death we have the privilege of being able to support another family quite like Natalee's, a family unit obviously built on a foundation of strength, loyalty, faith, and love. I find it an amazing thing how Stephany's father has shown such thoughtfulness and consideration toward Natalee and her families during this time of his own deep pain and loss. That is very telling about the kind of person he is.

Stephany and Natalee and their families are in my prayers, and my heart is with them all. I search for words, but none can adequately express what I am feeling right now. I am not surprised that this has happened again, but I am sorry to the very depths of my soul that another beautiful young lady had to fall at the hands of jvds. But Karma IS a Bitch, and she has her sights on him!

Thank you Monkeys for everything you do. I find this forum absolutely remarkable! The loyalty, dedication, determination, and love, that is shown here is a beautiful example of just how good GOOD people are. You are all amazing, and I am humbled to be a part of this wonderful forum. God be with Stephany's family, and Natalee's, and God Bless you all!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1242 on: June 05, 2010, 10:56:17 PM »

@sswipe Taco on Whoraldo now

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: June 05, 2010, 10:56:54 PM »

Kimberly said swift justice.

Joe Tacopina said looks strong absolutely.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1244 on: June 05, 2010, 10:57:55 PM »

Natalee walked into it under false pretenses...

It is probably EXACTLY what happened to Stephany, too.

To him, it's just like luring a mouse into a trap.

which ruse did he use?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1245 on: June 05, 2010, 11:01:30 PM »

I'm not a fan of Geraldo but I certainly did enjoy watching him treat Tacopina as so much fluff tonight. It was quite apparent that Geraldo wasn't buying anything but Joran's guilt in both cases.

Tacopina was surely posturing with emotional overtones as well, puhleaze, we don't need you to lecture anyone on the presumption of innocence.

What was the name of the Vanity Fair writer who cozied up with Renfro & friends?

I continue to stand with the girl.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1246 on: June 05, 2010, 11:01:59 PM »

Natalee walked into it under false pretenses...

It is probably EXACTLY what happened to Stephany, too.

To him, it's just like luring a mouse into a trap.

which ruse did he use?
I can't make up my mind yet, he has so many. I'm sure he generated it right out
of his azz as he was going along... or he wouldn't have had the room in his own name.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: June 05, 2010, 11:03:31 PM »

Anita told Dutch Radio that she is shocked by these latest developments.

Just on CBS/42 in Birmingham

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: June 05, 2010, 11:05:57 PM »

Hello Friends! It's been a very long time, although I have been in the rafters often. It's wonderful to see so many familiar names together again, although my heart breaks for the reason we are all here. What can be said? We all knew he would do it again and dreaded the day. We have prayed for answers for Natalee and her families, prayed and hoped that jvds would some day finally be put out of commission, and though the price was far too high to the Nth degree, even though our hearts are breaking because another young girl had to lose her life at his hands, perhaps we can finally breathe easier knowing two things...1) that he will never be able to hurt anyone again and 2) that he is going to pay a very high price for his evil deeds before it's all said and done, one way or another. I don't think he will get out of this one, I think he is finally in for the long haul, thank God.

I'm so sorry from the depths of my heart for Stephany's family, for the price she and they have had to pay to stop this monster. Because of Natalee's death we have had the privilege of getting to know Beth, Dave and Jug and in a sense having them become a part of our lives. And now, sadly because of Stephany's death we have the privilege of being able to support another family quite like Natalee's, a family unit obviously built on a foundation of strength, loyalty, faith, and love. I find it an amazing thing how Stephany's father has shown such thoughtfulness and consideration toward Natalee and her families during this time of his own deep pain and loss. That is very telling about the kind of person he is.

Stephany and Natalee and their families are in my prayers, and my heart is with them all. I search for words, but none can adequately express what I am feeling right now. I am not surprised that this has happened again, but I am sorry to the very depths of my soul that another beautiful young lady had to fall at the hands of jvds. But Karma IS a Bitch, and she has her sights on him!

Thank you Monkeys for everything you do. I find this forum absolutely remarkable! The loyalty, dedication, determination, and love, that is shown here is a beautiful example of just how good GOOD people are. You are all amazing, and I am humbled to be a part of this wonderful forum. God be with Stephany's family, and Natalee's, and God Bless you all!

Beautiful post, Gabby. I feel the same.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: June 05, 2010, 11:05:59 PM »

As much as it repulses me to watch FOX, I think out of all the talking crime heads out there, Geraldo asks the most relevant questions.
I've liked him since I was young.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: June 05, 2010, 11:07:28 PM »

Did she mention if she was going to visit her monster?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: June 05, 2010, 11:07:34 PM »

Hi Gabby it's good to see you come down from the rafters.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: June 05, 2010, 11:08:36 PM »

Thanks Magnolia.  She is FOS.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: June 05, 2010, 11:12:48 PM »

Suffering with allergies tonight, could some one please help me with something I thought I heard on Geraldo?

Did I hear correctly that i think when Geraldo's brother was reporting that Aruban officials thought the case in Peru against Joran Van der Sloot was weak?

Did I hear that correctly?

Please tell me that some one has the VIDEO of that if that was said.

Thanks
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: June 05, 2010, 11:12:51 PM »

Did she say if the shock came before or after her visiting Melody's Facebook page?

Anita Van of Death is such a tank load. She is a pitiful woman.

PITIFUL

------------------
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: June 05, 2010, 11:14:25 PM »

Suffering with allergies tonight, could some one please help me with something I thought I heard on Geraldo?

Did I hear correctly that i think when Geraldo's brother was reporting that Aruban officials thought the case in Peru against Joran Van der Sloot was weak?

Thanks
I heard that too Red....damned amazing.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1256 on: June 05, 2010, 11:15:46 PM »

Thanks

Hi Red...

Yes, they think it's weak. I didn't catch the video, though.

------------------
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: June 05, 2010, 11:19:01 PM »

She is!  I had not seen or heard any quote or interview from her since the latest developments in Peru except Melody's facebook.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1258 on: June 05, 2010, 11:22:19 PM »

Thanks

I haven't checked the DVD yet, but I think I have it all recorded.  I missed the comment, there was a lot going on here.  But I'll be glad to check for it if I need to.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: June 05, 2010, 11:22:20 PM »

From Greta's twitter:

From OTR producer Kim Rittberg in Peru! Pics of Joran van der Sloot: http://fxn.ws/bdw1z3
36 minutes ago via Perl Net::Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.