April 25, 2024, 08:37:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #834 6/4/10 - 6/6/10  (Read 423070 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #160 on: June 04, 2010, 08:47:22 PM »

Deepak said at the end of the Skeeter's tape - and it was never disputed - 'I know too much and those Jugdes know I know'.

With the "she did - she didn't" as the main focus - this was often overlooked. I didn't even know about it until Jamie told me about it and I listened for myself.

With that said - the end is near for the Kalpoes. Aruba can't have them running around with the knowledge they're packin'.

With Joran now done forever - it is time to "hand in pocket" the remaining loose ends.

Can't say I thought there would ever be an 800 million dollar payday for them or a "live happily ever after".

To quote Dipshit - "it's all dark now".

They had their chance - in fact, many chances, but this is South American and it's not the land of milk and cookies.

TILT!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: June 04, 2010, 08:47:32 PM »

Joran is just SICK
don't even try to understand this guy. psychopath.
he will never get out this Peruvan prison alive.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: June 04, 2010, 08:47:39 PM »

2 raids on 2 homes? I know Jaap's but whose is the other?

That is exactly what I heard, I would say JVS, maybe Kalpoe's?

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: June 04, 2010, 08:47:47 PM »

If you think about it-Natalee & Stefany's facial structures are sahped so very similar to me--just different hair coloring.  Beautiful classic beauties.

**shaped**
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: June 04, 2010, 08:47:59 PM »

<sarcasm alert>

How admirable of Aruba! Destroy all evidence, use the ALE to facilitate a total cover up, and by all means set Joran free to continue his hobby of beating young girls to death with a baseball bat! Yeah! That only cost them millions in tourism and Stephany her life!

That island is more contaminated with blood than our gulf is with oil!

I hope the whole damn rock dries up and withers away - they deserve nothing less!!!

Hi CBB!

Hi backatcha, Jen! We're seeing it, Jen............ we're really seeing it! Joran WILL face justice!!!

And it's about damned time!!!  I'm just in tears.  I have soo many conflicting emotions right now........My heart is with the Holloways and Twittys tonight.  You know that if we've made the connection with the announcement of the murder weapon - so have they.  Their poor Angel!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: June 04, 2010, 08:48:21 PM »

Or Anita's ???
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: June 04, 2010, 08:48:38 PM »

I don't remember what news channel reported cause of death was brain hemorrhage, not a broken neck.
Don't know if this was a fact or not.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: June 04, 2010, 08:49:47 PM »

Dont forget 20/20 tonight & maybe he'll get to Lima by Greta's hour on Fox

imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #168 on: June 04, 2010, 08:50:04 PM »

I am sorry to say but I dont think Jora wil confess on murdering Natalee, and tell where the body is.
Unless he gets something important out of it.
For instance, if life in the Peru jail is hell for him, I bet he will ask for the ambassador and tell the whole story as long as he will be jailed in a better place/country
bet you thats whats going to happen
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: June 04, 2010, 08:50:09 PM »

Or Anita's ???

Probably

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #170 on: June 04, 2010, 08:50:39 PM »

2 homes raided in NL.  I wonder whose besides Jaap?

Jaap talked about it in the articles posted earlier, an associate of his.  I can't remember the name right now.  I'm looking back.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: June 04, 2010, 08:51:10 PM »

OMG, I just got home from hospital (hubby decided to have breathing/respiratory problems and was admitted) and watching NG and the weapon is a ballbat?  Does this boy always travel with a bat?  You can bet there are more victims  out there.  they just have not put them together yet with Joran or they were poor young ladies being sold into slavery.  I hate this SOB.

Blue Moon

How is your husband doing?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: June 04, 2010, 08:51:29 PM »

http://www.fbi.gov/pressrel/pressrel10/topten_060410.htm
Press Release

For Immediate Release
June 4, 2010

Washington D.C.
FBI National Press Office
(202) 324-3691

FBI’s Top Ten News Stories for the Week Ending June 4, 2010

1. Birmingham: Joran van der Sloot Charged with Fraud and Extortion in Birmingham

Federal prosecutors in Birmingham filed a criminal complaint against Joran van der Sloot on wire fraud and extortion charges. The charges are in connection with his soliciting money in May on promises he would reveal the location of Natalee Holloway’s remains in Aruba and circumstances of her death. Full Story

2. Boston: Former Massachusetts State Senator Dianne Wilkerson Pleads Guilty to Extortion

Former Massachusetts State Senator DIANNE WILKERSON pleaded guilty to public corruption charges stemming from her acceptance of more than $20,000 in cash payments in connection with her official duties. Full Story
   3. Houston: Threat to Blow Up FBI Building in D.C. Results in Prison Term

Jeff Henry Williamson of Jackson, Mississippi was sentenced to prison this week for threatening to blow up the J. Edgar Hoover FBI building in Washington, D.C. Full Story
   4. St. Louis: FBI Launches Digital Billboard Campaign to Identify “Grandad Bandit”

The FBI St. Louis Division launched a digital billboard campaign throughout Missouri to identify its most recent serial bank robber, the “Grandad Bandit.” He has robbed approximately 20 banks in various cities since January of this year. Full Story
   5. Houston: Texas Man Indicted for Attempting to Provide Material Support to al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula

A federal grand jury in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas returned an indictment charging Barry Walter Bujol, Jr., with attempting to provide material support to a designated terrorist organization and aggravated identity. Full Story
   6. Cleveland: Two Ohio Residents Arrested for Conspiring to Provide Material Support to Hizballah and Fraud

Two residents of Toledo, Ohio, Hor I. Akl, and his spouse, Amera A. Akl, were arrested on charges that they conspired to provide material support to a designated foreign terrorist organization, conspired to launder money, and committed arson relating to an insurance fraud scheme. Hor Akl is also charged with two counts of bankruptcy fraud and one count of perjury. The Akls were arrested without incident and are expected to make their initial appearance in Toledo federal court. Full Story
   7. Baltimore: Mother and Son Indicted in Scheme to Defraud the Baltimore Washington Medical Center

A federal grand jury has indicted Margie L. Milisitz, of Severna Park, Maryland, and her son, John Milisitz, of Carlsbad, California, for mail fraud and interstate transportation of stolen property in connection with a scheme to defraud the Baltimore Washington Medical Center, where Margie Milisitz was employed. The indictment was returned on March 25, 2010, and unsealed upon the arrest of the defendants in San Diego, California. Full Story
   8. Detroit: Leaders of the Detroit Highwaymen Found Guilty of Racketeering, Drug, and Weapons Charges

Six leaders of the Detroit Highwaymen Motorcycle Club were found guilty on a variety of charges, including conspiracy to violate federal racketeering laws and conspiracy to commit murder, along with controlled substance, stolen property, and firearm violations. These six defendants are the first of 91 Detroit Highwaymen members and associates to go to trial. Full Story
   9. Phoenix: Border Patrol Agent Pleads Guilty to Civil Rights Violation

U.S. Border Patrol Agent Eduardo Moreno pleaded guilty in federal court in Tucson, Arizona to a federal criminal civil rights charge for assaulting a Mexican national who was in his custody. Sentencing has been scheduled for August 12, 2010. Full Story
  10. Cincinnati: Roller Derby Team President Pleads Guilty to Fraudulently Obtaining More Than 500 Airline Tickets for Family, Teammates

The president of the Cincinnati Roller Girls, Mercedes B. Stafford, who skates under the name “Sadistic Sadie,” pleaded guilty in United States District Court in Covington, Kentucky to one count of wire fraud, admitting that she illegally obtained more than 500 airline tickets between May 2007 and October 2009 through her other job as an employee of United Airlines at the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. Full Story

*****Sign up for FBI e-mail alerts at www.fbi.gov by clicking on the red envelopes.*****
Follow the FBI on Twitter @ FBIPressOffice

Press Releases | FBI Home Page

"Story" from Item One Above:
http://birmingham.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/pressrel10/bh_060310.htm
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
BIRMINGHAM

Department of Justice Press Release

For Immediate Release
June 3, 2010    United States Attorney's Office
Northern District of Alabama

Joran van der Sloot Charged with Fraud and Extortion in Birmingham

BIRMINGHAM—Federal prosecutors in Birmingham have filed a criminal complaint against JORAN VAN DER SLOOT, a citizen of the Netherlands, on wire fraud and extortion charges in connection with his soliciting money in May on promises he would reveal the location of Natalee Holloway’s remains in Aruba and circumstances of her death, U.S. Attorney Joyce White Vance and FBI Special Agent in Charge Patrick Maley announced today.

“We are committed to protecting citizens from unscrupulous individuals who attempt to financially exploit a person’s deepest fears and greatest loss,” Vance said.

The wire fraud and extortion charges are unrelated to the ongoing murder investigation in Peru, in which van der Sloot is an alleged person of interest.

Vance said her office filed the two-count criminal complaint today in U.S. District Court in Birmingham.

The complaint charges that van der Sloot, on May 10, extorted $15,000 from an individual as partial payment toward his promise to reveal the location of Natalee Holloway’s remains for $250,000. The maximum sentence on the extortion count is 20 years in prison.

The complaint also charges van der Sloot with wire fraud for causing the $15,000 to be transferred by wire from a Birmingham bank to a bank in the Netherlands in furtherance of his scheme to defraud. The maximum sentence for the wire fraud count is 30 years.

Vance thanked Aruban authorities for the assistance they provided in this investigation.

Members of the public are reminded that the criminal complaint contains only charges. A defendant is presumed not guilty.

Press Releases | Birmingham Home

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: June 04, 2010, 08:51:38 PM »

I am sorry to say but I dont think Jora wil confess on murdering Natalee, and tell where the body is.
Unless he gets something important out of it.
For instance, if life in the Peru jail is hell for him, I bet he will ask for the ambassador and tell the whole story as long as he will be jailed in a better place/country
bet you thats whats going to happen

He will not be transferred, I can almost guarantee it.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #174 on: June 04, 2010, 08:51:46 PM »

On Nancy Grace

Discussion about Stephany with Enrique Flores, brother of Stephany, the statement about her being a third year business student at the University of Lima being...you must have been so proud of her

Her brother Enrique said they are still proud of her now...his sister sacrificed her life to put this killer in jail.

:monkeytears:

Heartbreaking

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: June 04, 2010, 08:51:48 PM »

My thoughts exactly.  

And perhaps the no sexual assault on Stephany was because killing her is how he got his gratification this time?  Or maybe he truly does have impotency issues...........hmmmm I think it's time for Aline and Melody to both step forward with their sexual encounters with him.  We already know the Aruban Stephany (can't remember her last name) accused him of drugging her...

It's not about sex.
It's about the need for him to get a high and these type of sickos will get highs in killing.

*Feb Paulus van der Sloot died suddenly
* March Joran was crying to Jaap and told him Natalee fell off a balcony
* Pennsylvania couple snokeling take a photo of human remains on sea floor.
* 4-6-10 Joran in Lorenzo van accident in Aruba.
* Joran was out in Aruba socializing
* May 10, 2010 - Joran tried to extort $250,000 from Beth in exchange for information
about Natalee's death and he rec'd $15,000.00 down payment.
* May 26 - Joran told a girl he was in another country and that he had sold that Thai bar thing of his and had another business & working.
* Some of Joran's friends were in Aruba in COLUMBIA
* Joran goes to COLUMBIA and then travels into Peru for the poker tournament May 14
* Joran pays for 2 weeks hotel in advance and tells the desk he does not want any maid service.
* May 30 - Two weeks later he met Stephany Flores Ramirez and then murdered her.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: June 04, 2010, 08:51:50 PM »

Jaap talked about it in the articles posted earlier, an associate of his.  I can't remember the name right now.  I'm looking back.

I think Jaap just called him "X"

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: June 04, 2010, 08:52:10 PM »

Thanks Anna.

So the 2nd was definitely in the NL also?  Not Kalpoes or the vds home then....

One of his friends there......I checked his friend Kirk, he just got to Thailand today, but I don't know if he has a house in NL...

Or John Ludwick?  (sp?)

OH!  Maybe Patrick's??
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: June 04, 2010, 08:52:15 PM »

Dont forget 20/20 tonight & maybe he'll get to Lima by Greta's hour on Fox

Thanks for the reminder.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #179 on: June 04, 2010, 08:52:16 PM »

If you think about it-Natalee & Stefany's facial structures are sahped so very similar to me--just different hair coloring.  Beautiful classic beauties.

Natalee is so wrapped around Stephany's case; the anniversary, the extortion, even his poker logo. When he is in court facing these charges, Natalee's case is there too. We will see a legal resolution to what happened to Natalee. He will be held accountable.

Aruba, in the end, could not stop it. Light is more powerful than darkness and eternal justice will not be thwarted! THANK GOD!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.