April 24, 2024, 01:36:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #834 6/4/10 - 6/6/10  (Read 422862 times)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: June 06, 2010, 12:59:24 PM »

Caesu - is the NL going to pay for Joran's Peruvian attorney?

i don't know. but i don't think so. then can give him a loan.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: June 06, 2010, 01:00:10 PM »

OK, I can't imagine that The Netherlands will pay for an attorney for Joran. I've seen somewhere that there are many Dutch in prison in Peru (most are probably drug cases) and I doubt that the country is paying for legal representation for any of them. I don't think The Netheralnds government LIKES Joran enough to go out on a limb him.

It's probably similar treatment to the document we read from UK. They can't provide or recommend a lawyer, but do provide a list. (Also warn of "disreputable types" roaming the prison offering to represent.)

The prison itself provides basic health service, but doesn't provide real medical treatment or even ongoing Rx. If there is a medical problem, it is reported to the consulate or embassy, which in turns contacts family/friends. In short, if there are no funds in the prisoner's account, nada.

Most important, The Netherlands and Peru do not have that "prison swap" thingie. UK and Peru do.

As for Joran "turning himself in" - if his lips are moving, he's lying, as he's demonstrated repeatedly. From Joran's own lips to God's (and I hope, Peru's) ears.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: June 06, 2010, 01:00:32 PM »

Blonde - it almost looked like he had a bunch of post cards from Aruba?
Do you want me to get more screen caps?

Try and get that photo or postcard that had the people in it.  Did you see that one?  Oh, and the car.  TIA
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1623 on: June 06, 2010, 01:00:49 PM »

BTW, the Dutch embassy does NOT provide health care.
The correct translation is "30 euros a month to be able to buy basics like toiletries.

Thanks, Jo-An....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1624 on: June 06, 2010, 01:00:49 PM »

Yeah, except for the side and shape of the head, the hairline, the width of the forehead, the eyes, the nose, the mouth, the jawline, the neck and shoulders, Joran's hair being several shades darker, lol.  Joran's ears even stick out differently, more like Tommy Croslins.  Maybe that cupping is typical of criminals.  They don't look any more alike to me than any two males with similar haircuts and coloring and age.  I've seen many photos of strangers in bars who resemble Joran more.  And regardless of appearance, there is still no realtionship. 

Internet bloomer only.
MO

The hairlines are completely different-I think it's those eyebrows which make me look twice, and of course, the general 'look' of the ears also.  Only a DNA test would reveal if they really do in fact, share like paternal lineage.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: June 06, 2010, 01:02:15 PM »

Wonder if we'll be seeing videos of the police interrogations and of his new home in Miguel Castro X 2 prison?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1626 on: June 06, 2010, 01:02:50 PM »

Thank You to all Monkeys for the LINKS!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: June 06, 2010, 01:03:49 PM »

Yeah, except for the side and shape of the head, the hairline, the width of the forehead, the eyes, the nose, the mouth, the jawline, the neck and shoulders, Joran's hair being several shades darker, lol.  Joran's ears even stick out differently, more like Tommy Croslins.  Maybe that cupping is typical of criminals.  They don't look any more alike to me than any two males with similar haircuts and coloring and age.  I've seen many photos of strangers in bars who resemble Joran more.  And regardless of appearance, there is still no realtionship. 

Internet bloomer only.
MO

The hairlines are completely different-I think it's those eyebrows which make me look twice, and of course, the general 'look' of the ears also.  Only a DNA test would reveal if they really do in fact, share like paternal lineage.

Yes, but Lorenzo is older too, and has Paul's hairline that Urine will probably get in a few years too.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: June 06, 2010, 01:05:27 PM »

Lorenzo looks like Pee Wee Herman and Joran like the son of Frankenstein.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: June 06, 2010, 01:09:26 PM »

it has started...I am telling you...it's started......the DEAL!!!    I will be more than happy to say I was wrong if I am...but for now I am sticking with the groundwork is being laid for a deal!!

That's what I am afriad of, too, Sunny, and why I keep nagging about that attorney and Dutch interference.  They sure don't show all this concern for the victims of their citizens!  I hope Peru will not ALLOW them to do anything.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1630 on: June 06, 2010, 01:13:23 PM »

when I made this one years ago - who knew...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: June 06, 2010, 01:13:29 PM »

Oh,  that is a picture of the lighthouse....I couldn't quite figure out what that was at first glance! LOL 

I thought it was some weird phallic symbol

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: June 06, 2010, 01:14:55 PM »

OK, I just heard from a Dutch citizen directly that the Dutch government will always supply an attorney for a Dutch citizen even in a foreign country and 30 euros a month for toiletries and such.

So they will be providing an attorney for him should he want them to do so and being broke, I guess he will.

But the do it for all their citizens so it's not just for Joran.

thanks Anna...I was going to ask you to ask.....<wink>!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: June 06, 2010, 01:15:11 PM »

More advice from UK to its citizens arrested in Peru. (Assumes the charges are related to drug trafficking.)

I HAVE BEEN ARRESTED, WHAT COMES NEXT?

All that comes after the arrest is regulated by the Peruvian laws and authorities only, as
you have been arrested in Peru. The Peruvian Police has between 15 and 18 days to
complete the investigations of your case. During the investigations you will stay at the
Police station. The Police officers should provide you with a detention notification, which
we have translated into English for your understanding. You can find it in Annex A.

If you are held at DIRANDRO you will remain in a cell. There are 12 shared cells and 2
individual cells there. Your jewellery, money and personal documents, including passport,
will be taken into safekeeping. You might recover your clothes and personal items once
the investigations have finished. If you are receiving medication, this should be taken to
the prison as well.

The Embassy will not be able to keep your belongings at the Embassy, except for your
passport.

At DIRANDRO the police will take your statement, but probably without an interpreter. You
will not see a public lawyer until you are in prison. It is unlikely that we would be given a
private room to discuss things when we visit you. Most of the Police Officers do not speak
English. You will have a basic medical check everyday and receive food and water. We
will provide you with some toiletries.

At DIRANDRO you will very likely to be incarcerated with foreign nationals arrested with
drugs at the international airport of Lima. Peru is one of the biggest cocaine producers in
South America and drug smuggling is a serious crime. The airport in Lima is the most
important international airport in Peru and has effective drug smuggling controls.
After investigations at the remand centre, you will be taken to the Attorney General Office
at the Public Ministry.

At the AG Office you will appear before a judge who will decide whether to press charges
against you or not. You will probably stay there for a day or two. If you arrive on a Friday
you may remain there for the weekend. At the AG Office you will be held in a cell with other
detainees. Women and men will be separated. The cells do not have beds, but a bench
and a shared bathroom. There is not much light. You will be given water at your request,
but food is generally not provided.

As soon as we know that you have arrived at the GA Office we will try to arrange a visit
by an officer from the Ombudsman Office in Lima. We would provide this Officer with
some limited funds, which would be refunded to us from your first deposit of funds
from family or friends. With those limited funds the officer should buy you some food.

At the GA Office you will be interviewed. Your statement from the Police station will be
considered. The Attorney General represents the Peruvian State and if he/she considers
you guilty, he/she will file a complaint to the judge about your offence. If the judge finds
you guilty, you will be transferred to the Justice Palace. The Justice Palace is in the
Centre of Lima and the cells are ruled by INPE.

At the Justice Palace you will remain in a cell (women and men separated). If you are
a man charged for a sexual offence, you will be held in a separate cell for your own safety.
If you arrive at the Justice Palace in the morning you should stay there until the afternoon.
If you arrive at the afternoon you should remain there until next day (or during the weekend
if you arrive on a Friday). The INPE officers will interview you and decide to which prison
you will be taken. They will take into consideration the type of crime, your background and
the prison system. You will then be transferred to a prison.

If the Attorney General does not press charges against you, you will not have to go to
the Justice Palace and the prison. This, however, does not often happen with British
nationals involved in drug smuggling.

Thank you for this.  It certainly paints a picture. 
When Joran goes to prison, he'll wish he was back @ AG. sleeping on a bench. 
It sucks to be you Joran!

bumped
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: June 06, 2010, 01:15:32 PM »

Do you want me to get more screen caps?

not Klaas....but YES!!!! from me!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: June 06, 2010, 01:15:38 PM »

What,and or whom,does Anita know,in order for The Netherlands to give a Sh_t about a serial killer?Seriously...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: June 06, 2010, 01:16:11 PM »

Don't know if this video was already posted or not. Joran at police station, handing over his money, creditcards, pictures etc. His hair looks really blond there!

http://elcomercio.pe/player/490579

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1637 on: June 06, 2010, 01:16:26 PM »

TJ just called, and wanted to say he was sorry he was not on Whoreldo. He was canceled due to Stacy Petersen. He has alot to say and new info, and on top on that - Julia, you and Aruba are toast in a head to head match up. Show up next time.

Possible TJ tomorrow night on Geraldo, but he has canceled him twice now due to other news. Three times is a charm. This is Geraldo's last shot at TJ. He feels the respect is not there. We will see what happens.

TJ is raring to go and very fired up about all the development and wants to help Stephany's family where ever he can. He is very interested that he does all he can. He will do whatever it takes.

Rob, I wanted to say last night... I can't believe they'd choose to have TackyPen** on over TJ. That's just all kinds of wrong! And what's up with Taco's face? Proof, there is such a thing as too much botox!!! I look forward to hearing what TJ has to say

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: June 06, 2010, 01:17:04 PM »

It's all going to get real interesting ... quick!   Cannot believe we have waited five whole years for something such as this to break. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: June 06, 2010, 01:17:05 PM »

Lorenzo looks like Pee Wee Herman and Joran like the son of Frankenstein.

Yep. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.