April 19, 2024, 08:48:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #834 6/4/10 - 6/6/10  (Read 422485 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1640 on: June 06, 2010, 01:17:47 PM »

it has started...I am telling you...it's started......the DEAL!!!    I will be more than happy to say I was wrong if I am...but for now I am sticking with the groundwork is being laid for a deal!!

told ya <sighhhhh>

The Dutch officials don't listen to anyone - they do things their way only.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: June 06, 2010, 01:17:51 PM »

when I made this one years ago - who knew...

hahahahaha......Love it and remember it too!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: June 06, 2010, 01:18:13 PM »

when I made this one years ago - who knew...

LOL-who knew, is right!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: June 06, 2010, 01:19:09 PM »

More advice from UK to its citizens arrested in Peru. (Assumes the charges are related to drug trafficking.)

I HAVE BEEN ARRESTED, WHAT COMES NEXT?

All that comes after the arrest is regulated by the Peruvian laws and authorities only, as
you have been arrested in Peru. The Peruvian Police has between 15 and 18 days to
complete the investigations of your case. During the investigations you will stay at the
Police station. The Police officers should provide you with a detention notification, which
we have translated into English for your understanding. You can find it in Annex A.

If you are held at DIRANDRO you will remain in a cell. There are 12 shared cells and 2
individual cells there. Your jewellery, money and personal documents, including passport,
will be taken into safekeeping. You might recover your clothes and personal items once
the investigations have finished. If you are receiving medication, this should be taken to
the prison as well.

The Embassy will not be able to keep your belongings at the Embassy, except for your
passport.

At DIRANDRO the police will take your statement, but probably without an interpreter. You
will not see a public lawyer until you are in prison. It is unlikely that we would be given a
private room to discuss things when we visit you. Most of the Police Officers do not speak
English. You will have a basic medical check everyday and receive food and water. We
will provide you with some toiletries.

At DIRANDRO you will very likely to be incarcerated with foreign nationals arrested with
drugs at the international airport of Lima. Peru is one of the biggest cocaine producers in
South America and drug smuggling is a serious crime. The airport in Lima is the most
important international airport in Peru and has effective drug smuggling controls.
After investigations at the remand centre, you will be taken to the Attorney General Office
at the Public Ministry.

At the AG Office you will appear before a judge who will decide whether to press charges
against you or not. You will probably stay there for a day or two. If you arrive on a Friday
you may remain there for the weekend. At the AG Office you will be held in a cell with other
detainees. Women and men will be separated. The cells do not have beds, but a bench
and a shared bathroom. There is not much light. You will be given water at your request,
but food is generally not provided.

As soon as we know that you have arrived at the GA Office we will try to arrange a visit
by an officer from the Ombudsman Office in Lima. We would provide this Officer with
some limited funds, which would be refunded to us from your first deposit of funds
from family or friends. With those limited funds the officer should buy you some food.

At the GA Office you will be interviewed. Your statement from the Police station will be
considered. The Attorney General represents the Peruvian State and if he/she considers
you guilty, he/she will file a complaint to the judge about your offence. If the judge finds
you guilty, you will be transferred to the Justice Palace. The Justice Palace is in the
Centre of Lima and the cells are ruled by INPE.

At the Justice Palace you will remain in a cell (women and men separated). If you are
a man charged for a sexual offence, you will be held in a separate cell for your own safety.
If you arrive at the Justice Palace in the morning you should stay there until the afternoon.
If you arrive at the afternoon you should remain there until next day (or during the weekend
if you arrive on a Friday). The INPE officers will interview you and decide to which prison
you will be taken. They will take into consideration the type of crime, your background and
the prison system. You will then be transferred to a prison.

If the Attorney General does not press charges against you, you will not have to go to
the Justice Palace and the prison. This, however, does not often happen with British
nationals involved in drug smuggling.

Thank you for this.  It certainly paints a picture. 
When Joran goes to prison, he'll wish he was back @ AG. sleeping on a bench. 
It sucks to be you Joran!

bumped

do we know if this is the same for a Dutch citizen???  this is for British citizen correct?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1644 on: June 06, 2010, 01:20:59 PM »

it has started...I am telling you...it's started......the DEAL!!!    I will be more than happy to say I was wrong if I am...but for now I am sticking with the groundwork is being laid for a deal!!

That's what I am afriad of, too, Sunny, and why I keep nagging about that attorney and Dutch interference.  They sure don't show all this concern for the victims of their citizens!  I hope Peru will not ALLOW them to do anything.

I'm sorry to say, well, maybe I'm not, but these Peruvians don't know what they are up against. If they know what's good for them - they will close down that Dutch Embassy. And tell the Dutch they are doing things THEIR way.

Elbow will be twisted and knees broken. That's how it will go.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1645 on: June 06, 2010, 01:21:17 PM »

That's what I am afriad of, too, Sunny, and why I keep nagging about that attorney and Dutch interference.  They sure don't show all this concern for the victims of their citizens!  I hope Peru will not ALLOW them to do anything.

I have a question.

Who cares what the F. the Dutch Embassy thinks in all of this?

They are nothing.
They need to show some respect to OTHERS this time.

Unless, of course... they wanna see a lot of angry people opening up a can
of whoop ass on them.

We`re tired of Joran. His days are done.

COUNT ON IT.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: June 06, 2010, 01:21:38 PM »

I think those are photos instead of postcards?  Would love to see who is in them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: June 06, 2010, 01:23:03 PM »

I have a question.

They are nothing.

of whoop ass on them.

COUNT ON IT.

I have no issue with what the Dutch are doing,other then allowing a serial killer to do his killing.They are single handedly destroying their name as well as ARUBA!END OF STORY!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: June 06, 2010, 01:23:06 PM »

Sunny, it's information the U. K. provides for it's citizens.

I expect the Peruvian protocols wouldn't differ. imo
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: June 06, 2010, 01:23:37 PM »

Moist eyes do not show remorse or sadness~

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/06/06/joran-van-der-sloot’s-body-language-moist-eyes-do-not-remorse-or-sadness-but-stunned-look-shows-how-he-did-not-expect-to-get-caught/

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1650 on: June 06, 2010, 01:23:51 PM »

Blonde - it almost looked like he had a bunch of post cards from Aruba?

Oh,  that is a picture of the lighthouse....I couldn't quite figure out what that was at first glance! LOL 

I thought it was some weird phallic symbol

LOL
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: June 06, 2010, 01:25:01 PM »

I think those are photos instead of postcards?  Would love to see who is in them.

Me too.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1652 on: June 06, 2010, 01:25:42 PM »

What,and or whom,does Anita know,in order for The Netherlands to give a Sh_t about a serial killer?Seriously...

Marco van der Sloot fer sure. That's a start. We also discerned that someone her family is or was at some point in a diplomatic position at something like the UN. But I can't remember all the details. Kerm probably knows.

+++

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: June 06, 2010, 01:25:46 PM »

Blonde, I'd love to see.  Thanks.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: June 06, 2010, 01:26:26 PM »

I have a question.

They are nothing.

of whoop ass on them.

COUNT ON IT.

I have no issue with what the Dutch are doing,other then allowing a serial killer to do his killing.They are single handedly destroying their name as well as ARUBA!END OF STORY!

48 Members and 129 Guests

Remember!WORD OF MOUTH IS A POWERFUL THING..........God Bless SM!Welcome to all from Peru.........We stand with NATALEE HOLLOWAY/STEPHANY FLORES!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: June 06, 2010, 01:29:17 PM »

Blonde - it almost looked like he had a bunch of post cards from Aruba?
Do you want me to get more screen caps?

Try and get that photo or postcard that had the people in it.  Did you see that one?  Oh, and the car.  TIA

That was a Christmas card with his family.  To the right you could see a Christmas tree.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1656 on: June 06, 2010, 01:29:43 PM »

I have a question.

They are nothing.

of whoop ass on them.

COUNT ON IT.

They do appear to love their murderers, huh KTF?

30 a month for toiletries... I`ve got his toiletries.

> Aqua Velva and a nose hair trimmer - CVS - $10

That should keep him busy.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: June 06, 2010, 01:30:14 PM »

What,and or whom,does Anita know,in order for The Netherlands to give a Sh_t about a serial killer?Seriously...

Marco van der Sloot fer sure. That's a start. We also discerned that someone her family is or was at some point in a diplomatic position at something like the UN. But I can't remember all the details. Kerm probably knows.

Thank You Rob!I think a renewed focus on how they operate and who the Sloots use to keep the murderer free is invaluable.Thanks for your efforts Rob!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: June 06, 2010, 01:30:29 PM »

I don't think there's a lawyer on God's green earth that can save Joran now!

But, jumping ahead, I would hate to see Peru allow him back to the Netherlands to serve his (expected) sentence.

The Peruvians would be outraged!

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: June 06, 2010, 01:30:31 PM »

told ya <sighhhhh>

The Dutch officials don't listen to anyone - they do things their way only.

The DUTCH emabassy personal can be asked to leave Peru.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.