April 26, 2024, 11:24:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #834 6/4/10 - 6/6/10  (Read 423119 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1660 on: June 06, 2010, 01:31:39 PM »

Don't know if this video was already posted or not. Joran at police station, handing over his money, creditcards, pictures etc. His hair looks really blond there!

http://elcomercio.pe/player/490579

I can't get the picture of the girl

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: June 06, 2010, 01:32:40 PM »

The DUTCH are the main drug pushers to Europe.. They are in infestation in South America.
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1662 on: June 06, 2010, 01:33:39 PM »

I don't think there's a lawyer on God's green earth that can save Joran now!

But, jumping ahead, I would hate to see Peru allow him back to the Netherlands to serve his (expected) sentence.

The Peruvians would be outraged!

Not possible.
There's no extradition treaty between the Netherlands and Peru.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: June 06, 2010, 01:34:06 PM »

Sunny, it's information the U. K. provides for it's citizens.

I expect the Peruvian protocols wouldn't differ. imo

thanks can.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: June 06, 2010, 01:34:12 PM »

it has started...I am telling you...it's started......the DEAL!!!    I will be more than happy to say I was wrong if I am...but for now I am sticking with the groundwork is being laid for a deal!!

That's what I am afriad of, too, Sunny, and why I keep nagging about that attorney and Dutch interference.  They sure don't show all this concern for the victims of their citizens!  I hope Peru will not ALLOW them to do anything.

I have a question.

Who cares what the F. the Dutch Embassy thinks in all of this?

They are nothing.
They need to show some respect to OTHERS this time.

Unless, of course... they wanna see a lot of angry people opening up a can
of whoop ass on them.

We`re tired of Joran. His days are done.

COUNT ON IT.

I have no issue with what the Dutch are doing,other then allowing a serial killer to do his killing.They are single handedly destroying their name as well as ARUBA!END OF STORY!

They do appear to love their murderers, huh KTF?

30 a month for toiletries... I`ve got his toiletries.

> Aqua Velva and a nose hair trimmer - CVS - $10

That should keep him busy.

I don't find anything Aruba,and or the Dutch do,unbelievable anymore.I understand giving him his constitutional rights but,other then that,Disown the murderer.NOPE?They protect...JMOO....Thanks from up in the NW Carpe for all your wondefully,verbalized posts!!!!!!Monkey Dance

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: June 06, 2010, 01:35:39 PM »

Blonde - it almost looked like he had a bunch of post cards from Aruba?
Do you want me to get more screen caps?

Try and get that photo or postcard that had the people in it.  Did you see that one?  Oh, and the car.  TIA

That was a Christmas card with his family.  To the right you could see a Christmas tree.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: June 06, 2010, 01:36:57 PM »

But, jumping ahead, I would hate to see Peru allow him back to the Netherlands to serve his (expected) sentence.

Not possible.
I realize that Jo-An and thank goodness there is no ex.treaty.
I'm just concerned that they might try to negotiate with Peru, wven without the treat.  Do you think that would be a possibility??? tia
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1667 on: June 06, 2010, 01:37:02 PM »

Blonde - it almost looked like he had a bunch of post cards from Aruba?

Oh,  that is a picture of the lighthouse....I couldn't quite figure out what that was at first glance! LOL 

I thought it was some weird phallic symbol

I did too!   Oh boy,  I am worrying about us now.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: June 06, 2010, 01:37:22 PM »

TJ just called, and wanted to say he was sorry he was not on Whoreldo. He was canceled due to Stacy Petersen. He has alot to say and new info, and on top on that - Julia, you and Aruba are toast in a head to head match up. Show up next time.

Possible TJ tomorrow night on Geraldo, but he has canceled him twice now due to other news. Three times is a charm. This is Geraldo's last shot at TJ. He feels the respect is not there. We will see what happens.

TJ is raring to go and very fired up about all the development and wants to help Stephany's family where ever he can. He is very interested that he does all he can. He will do whatever it takes.

Geraldo is an azzhole.....I understand TJ's desire to get the truth out....but Geraldo is not going to let it happen...IMO  respect....sorry TJ Geraoldo doesn't know the meaningof the word

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: June 06, 2010, 01:37:54 PM »

yes there is no extradition treaty.
with Thailand there was also no extradition treaty.
it took years and years for a extradition treaty to be signed.
then a Dutch citizen could move to The Netherlands and he was released.
but it took many years.

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machiel_Kuijt

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: June 06, 2010, 01:40:38 PM »

it has started...I am telling you...it's started......the DEAL!!!    I will be more than happy to say I was wrong if I am...but for now I am sticking with the groundwork is being laid for a deal!!

That's what I am afriad of, too, Sunny, and why I keep nagging about that attorney and Dutch interference.  They sure don't show all this concern for the victims of their citizens!  I hope Peru will not ALLOW them to do anything.

I have a question.

They are nothing.

of whoop ass on them.

COUNT ON IT.

I have no issue with what the Dutch are doing,other then allowing a serial killer to do his killing.They are single handedly destroying their name as well as ARUBA!END OF STORY!

They do appear to love their murderers, huh KTF?

30 a month for toiletries... I`ve got his toiletries.

> Aqua Velva and a nose hair trimmer - CVS - $10

That should keep him busy.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1671 on: June 06, 2010, 01:40:55 PM »

TJ just called, and wanted to say he was sorry he was not on Whoreldo. He was canceled due to Stacy Petersen. He has alot to say and new info, and on top on that - Julia, you and Aruba are toast in a head to head match up. Show up next time.

Possible TJ tomorrow night on Geraldo, but he has canceled him twice now due to other news. Three times is a charm. This is Geraldo's last shot at TJ. He feels the respect is not there. We will see what happens.

TJ is raring to go and very fired up about all the development and wants to help Stephany's family where ever he can. He is very interested that he does all he can. He will do whatever it takes.

Rob, I wanted to say last night... I can't believe they'd choose to have TackyPen** on over TJ. That's just all kinds of wrong! And what's up with Taco's face? Proof, there is such a thing as too much botox!!! I look forward to hearing what TJ has to say

Thanks Roxi. TJ so appreciates all the support and kind words. Believe it or not - he's been thru alot with this case. He had death threats from Aruba.

Someone sent a really nice comment to my blog the other day - I haven't even written on it in 2 years (previous story about TJ) so I forwarded to him - here it is, and thanks to whomever sent it - very nice! We heart YOU!

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "NATALEE HOLLOWAY - BREAKING NEWS - TJ WARD ON NANC...":

TJ Ward is the only person in the entire USA Who is smart enough to do voice analysis. Too bad their is no one person in the entire USA as smart as TJ Ward to confirm TJ Ward's assumptions. TJ is a GENIUS of extraordinary intellect! America is fortunate to have some one as smart as TJ Ward living in this country. Perhaps TJ Ward can solve some of the the other problems plaguing this world.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1672 on: June 06, 2010, 01:42:20 PM »

If they do that, I swear I will move to another country haha!
No, I don't think so. There are about 130 Dutchies in Peruvian prisons right now and they would certainly not give Joran any special treatment. There is an extradition treaty in the works, the Dutch have agreed on it but Peru hasn't. So I don't think Peru will sign it any time soon. Especially not now that a Dutch guy is a suspect in a high-end murder.

Not possible.
I'm just concerned that they might try to negotiate with Peru, wven without the treat.  Do you think that would be a possibility??? tia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: June 06, 2010, 01:43:00 PM »

Not possible.

I DO!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1674 on: June 06, 2010, 01:47:29 PM »

I have a question.

They are nothing.

of whoop ass on them.

COUNT ON IT.
Dutch officials are like the raging mother-in-law you want to konk on the head with a frying pan and shove in the closet.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1675 on: June 06, 2010, 01:51:52 PM »

The Deetch-ster made an appearance:

Deetch on June 6th, 2010 11:01 am

Next up:

Jan van der straaten has the most blood on his hands. He falsely arrested the 2 security guards to give Paulus 10 days. He saw the “evidence” and he threatened Beth.

This case won’t be closed until Natalee is found and given a funeral in the U.S. and this corrupt soulless man pays for what he’s done.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1676 on: June 06, 2010, 01:52:37 PM »

One thing that does bother me about this investigation is why on earth would they have to exhume Stephany to take evidence from under her fingernails?  

I'm basing this on statements that were supposedly made by her father in articles I've read, who also stated that this is why they were not allowed to cremate her.

Why wasn't that done during the autopsy?  I just don't understand that.

Mark Furhman (I know...ackkk) said after talking iirc to the Medical Examiner's office that it was routine to take those samples...if that's so I don't understand WHY they didn't do it?

It just seems like that would be a very important piece of evidence that should be collected and analyzed right away.

Her hands should have been bagged and tied w/ rubber bands at the wrists AT THE SCENE...before transport.
Maybe in their country (religion) the deceased has to be buried within a certain amount of time? Still don't understand why they didn't do it prior to burial though.

We really don't know that they didn't.  I think, just like you, that they buried her for religious purposes.  It has been stated that the father EXPECTS her to be exhumed, so most likely they do have her hands (or whole body) bagged for collection.  I think I remember reading that her casket was closed.
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1677 on: June 06, 2010, 01:53:29 PM »

Anyone find it curious that there was a camera right outside his door?

No. It looked to me like he had a corner room, so they most likely have a camera at each corner.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1678 on: June 06, 2010, 01:54:26 PM »

told ya <sighhhhh>

The Dutch officials don't listen to anyone - they do things their way only.

The DUTCH emabassy personal can be asked to leave Peru.

The Dutch need to be told PERU IS A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY.

Canya hear me now?!?

Just as we were a million times - regarding 'R00ba.

+++

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: June 06, 2010, 01:55:00 PM »

The Deetch-ster made an appearance:

Deetch on June 6th, 2010 11:01 am

Next up:

Jan van der straaten has the most blood on his hands. He falsely arrested the 2 security guards to give Paulus 10 days. He saw the “evidence” and he threatened Beth.

This case won’t be closed until Natalee is found and given a funeral in the U.S. and this corrupt soulless man pays for what he’s done.

Here,Here!I call him Van bloody Stratten...He's got BLOOD all over him!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.