April 23, 2024, 08:44:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #834 6/4/10 - 6/6/10  (Read 422844 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: June 06, 2010, 01:55:03 PM »

The Deetch-ster made an appearance:

Deetch on June 6th, 2010 11:01 am

Next up:

Jan van der straaten has the most blood on his hands. He falsely arrested the 2 security guards to give Paulus 10 days. He saw the “evidence” and he threatened Beth.

This case won’t be closed until Natalee is found and given a funeral in the U.S. and this corrupt soulless man pays for what he’s done.

He is correct.  Vd Straaten originally said he had seen the "evidence" that Natalee was dead.  Later it was changed to "file" or some such to distort what he said in the first place.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1681 on: June 06, 2010, 01:56:05 PM »

He (Carlos Gonzalo) said "they found bloodied clothes with" van der Sloot and that investigators are testing them, as well as the tennis racquet, for DNA.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/05/peru.murder.case/index.html?hpt=T2

What ever they do don't send any evidence to the Netherlands.  They will taint it and blame Peru and say they are setting up Joran.

Hmmm maybe it isn't blood.  Maybe he had a large chocolate Sunday and the chocolate syrup splattered all over his clothing.

I've heard of chocolate being mistaken  for blood in car carpets before. . .

I don't think the Peruvian legal system sounds like they will mess around with the above kind of nonsense.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: June 06, 2010, 01:58:05 PM »

I don't think there's a lawyer on God's green earth that can save Joran now!

But, jumping ahead, I would hate to see Peru allow him back to the Netherlands to serve his (expected) sentence.

The Peruvians would be outraged!

If they do that, I swear I will move to another country haha!
No, I don't think so. There are about 130 Dutchies in Peruvian prisons right now and they would certainly not give Joran any special treatment. There is an extradition treaty in the works, the Dutch have agreed on it but Peru hasn't. So I don't think Peru will sign it any time soon. Especially not now that a Dutch guy is a suspect in a high-end murder.

Not possible.
There's no extradition treaty between the Netherlands and Peru.
I realize that Jo-An and thank goodness there is no ex.treaty.
I'm just concerned that they might try to negotiate with Peru, wven without the treat.  Do you think that would be a possibility??? tia

Thanks Jo-An...your reassurance is a good thing...phew! 
Let's just say, I hope I won't be welcoming you to Canada! lol
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1683 on: June 06, 2010, 02:00:10 PM »

Sunny, it's information the U. K. provides for it's citizens.

I expect the Peruvian protocols wouldn't differ. imo

thanks can.....
you're welcome Sunny.  That article clarified some thing for me.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: June 06, 2010, 02:00:12 PM »

I just wonder if Peru will also bring Joran up on drug charges since they found drug "wrappers" in Stephany's car?  You know Jorans finger prints have to be all over them.  Also car theft since we know Joran took her vehicle without consent.  I just want the book thrown at him.  Everything they can possibly charge him with. 

We want Natalee back

We stand with the girls Natalee and Stephany

Come Across.......
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: June 06, 2010, 02:04:20 PM »

Don't know if this video was already posted or not. Joran at police station, handing over his money, creditcards, pictures etc. His hair looks really blond there!

http://elcomercio.pe/player/490579

Very interesting video but... Is this supposed to be a criminal investigation? They're all touching the money!!! What about fingerprint testing!?! DNA!?!
DON'T TOUCH ALL THAT STUFF!!!
Before you know it the psychopatic serial killer is walking again.
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1686 on: June 06, 2010, 02:07:02 PM »

Morning all. I jumped ahead to here.

I see there was some discussion about - Aruba thinks ??? (not sure which case) is weak. Anna said maybe the extortion case, but she was drinking Mike's hard lemonade.

By this time next week Aruba will be laying the blame for everything on everyone - even George Bush. We've all been here long enough to know that they have one operating style.

Aruba will accept none of the blame and will launch a delirious campaign of deception. Time to fire up the ole Task Force.

Once the news cycle moves onto something else and it's just the hard core followers of these cases Aruba will be up to their old rot gut again. It's all they know. Drinking bathtub rum from sun up til sun down makes one as crazy as Boeti and as ugly as Machelle.

Aruba gets it bassackwards once again - in order to save tourism - YOU spin WHILE the news is hot - not after it has died down.

Let's face it - and I mean really face it, they KNEW this day was coming. I bet for five years they were wondering when this timebomb was gonna explode and the fingers would be pointing right at them again.

We will hear - 'We did everything to keep him locked up' - 'It's Beth's fault for letting her come down here' - 'what corruption?' and on and on and on.

We all know it's coming.

I hope Rubberlegs is up to it. <snicker>

Hi Rob!  How on earth would Aruba know anything about what the Peruvian police have or do not have?  I sincerely doubt that they have open access to the police reports, evidence logs, witness statements, etc.  This isn't Aruba after all. 

Glenda may have been able to quid pro quo with the entire police force there, but I highly doubt that the Peruvians are desperate enough to allow her to wrap her lips around their evidence files.

OK, I just grossed myself out.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: June 06, 2010, 02:07:19 PM »

52 Members and 110 Guests

WORD OF MOUTH ARUBA,WORD OF MOUTH...

NOW PERU IS ON THE TEAM...

MONKEY MULTIPLICATION IS A GLOBAL EPIDEMIC...

YOUR TOURISM WILL CONTINUE TO ERODE...

LOOK IN THE MIRROR ARUBA,AND SAY THANK YOU!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: June 06, 2010, 02:08:00 PM »

Don't know if this video was already posted or not. Joran at police station, handing over his money, creditcards, pictures etc. His hair looks really blond there!

Very interesting video but... Is this supposed to be a criminal investigation? They're all touching the money!!! What about fingerprint testing!?! DNA!?!
EURobert, San expressed concern about that earlier.  They appear to be touching with their bare hands. 

Could one of our magicians take a better look and see if they might be wearing transparent gloves?   Please.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: June 06, 2010, 02:09:11 PM »

I wonder what the lady at the end, dressed in white with gloves on is doing...drug testing? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1690 on: June 06, 2010, 02:09:39 PM »

JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS LIFESONG

THE TIMELINES ARE A BLESSING!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1691 on: June 06, 2010, 02:10:07 PM »

Come to think of it.  Where are all the expressions of sympathy to Stefany's family?
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: June 06, 2010, 02:10:47 PM »

Just in Dutch NOS journaal: Jurine is probably going to the Lurigancho Prison; totally corrupt; you only survive if you have money. It has a special wing for foreigners; circumstances are slightly better there.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: June 06, 2010, 02:10:55 PM »

Joran is going no where except to the hell hole prison system of Peru.  I want him to live a very long time.  I want him to suffer.  I want him to live long enough so that when he is released from Peru after serving around 25 years that he is sent to Alabama and stay in prison there until the day he dies.  I've got nothing for him.  No sympathy, no compassion......nothing but disgust.

And to the people in Aruba that were complicit in any way in the kidnap, rape, murder, cover-up, lies or any other crime commited against Natalee or her family I wish you were there with Joran. You're worthless human beings.  KMA

Shoulda went to church today.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: June 06, 2010, 02:12:12 PM »

Come to think of it.  Where are all the expressions of sympathy to Stefany's family?

So true Can!Thanks for pointing that out!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1695 on: June 06, 2010, 02:12:56 PM »

http://www.clickonaruba.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=475

SouthBeach atmosphere

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: June 06, 2010, 02:13:04 PM »

EURobert, San expressed concern about that earlier.  They appear to be touching with their bare hands. 

Could one of our magicians take a better look and see if they might be wearing transparent gloves?   Please.

I am not one of our magicians and even I can tell there are no gloves...nada!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1697 on: June 06, 2010, 02:13:28 PM »

Some of that money - or all - probably was Stephany's; her fingerprints and DNA may be on it.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1698 on: June 06, 2010, 02:14:28 PM »

Hi Rob!  How on earth would Aruba know anything about what the Peruvian police have or do not have?  I sincerely doubt that they have open access to the police reports, evidence logs, witness statements, etc.  This isn't Aruba after all. 

Glenda may have been able to quid pro quo with the entire police force there, but I highly doubt that the Peruvians are desperate enough to allow her to wrap her lips around their evidence files.

OK, I just grossed myself out.

HEY Wingnut! great to see ya. Aruba will get the files thru their channels. Their corruption is deep and wide. Remember - this wouldn't have happened if they would have done their jobs. They have what little they have left to lose.

bad time to be Mike Eman.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: June 06, 2010, 02:15:28 PM »

I am not one of our magicians and even I can tell there are no gloves...nada!!

camera techy magician no...magician in so many other ways, yes!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.