March 29, 2024, 05:14:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #834 6/4/10 - 6/6/10  (Read 420898 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: June 06, 2010, 02:17:48 PM »

Joran is going no where except to the hell hole prison system of Peru.  I want him to live a very long time.  I want him to suffer.  I want him to live long enough so that when he is released from Peru after serving around 25 years that he is sent to Alabama and stay in prison there until the day he dies.  I've got nothing for him.  No sympathy, no compassion......nothing but disgust.

And to the people in Aruba that were complicit in any way in the kidnap, rape, murder, cover-up, lies or any other crime commited against Natalee or her family I wish you were there with Joran. You're worthless human beings.  KMA

Shoulda went to church today.

hi Snoopy

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1701 on: June 06, 2010, 02:17:54 PM »

Don't know if this video was already posted or not. Joran at police station, handing over his money, creditcards, pictures etc. His hair looks really blond there!

http://elcomercio.pe/player/490579

Very interesting video but... Is this supposed to be a criminal investigation? They're all touching the money!!! What about fingerprint testing!?! DNA!?!
DON'T TOUCH ALL THAT STUFF!!!
Before you know it the psychopatic serial killer is walking again.
EURobert, San expressed concern about that earlier.  They appear to be touching with their bare hands. 

Could one of our magicians take a better look and see if they might be wearing transparent gloves?   Please.

Some of that money - or all - probably was Stephany's; her fingerprints and DNA may be on it.

you're so right. 

Jesdamala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1702 on: June 06, 2010, 02:19:37 PM »

I think Peru will look at any and everything they can toss at Joran.  I don't think The Netherlands will try to interfer at all. They will follow to the letter what they are allowed to do, and not allowed to do. My opinion. We all want answers, instant answers, but I think we had all settle in for a long haul.  I don't profess to know either judicial system.
I just believe that the NL will be hands off, unless perhaps they perceive his human rights or judicial rights are violated under the Peruvian system, or international human rights violations, such as Joran being tortured.  I don't think the LE in Peru dare themselves harm him at this point.  All eyes are on them, and Peru is considered a developing country, at this time they want respect.  In today's 24/7 news coverage,
the internet, and with the Peruvian judicial system being an open one (lights, action, cameras!), any harm that comes to Joran while in custody (not saying once he is in prison following conviction) will not look good. 

I know so many here are joyous, and I like others are flabbergasted at all the news tumbling around regarding Joran.  But, somehow I see no joy in any of this, not anything, no delight at all.  A young promising life has been snuffed out, a family and country grieves, and somewhere in his life Joran was once promising as well.  We will never know what went wrong with him.  Something did, something terribly wrong.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: June 06, 2010, 02:19:37 PM »

Posted at RU:

justamom wrote:

I just posted almost the same opinion. I believe its entirely possible that Natalee died of an overdose at her own hands. It also could have been as simple as drinking to the point of dehydration and having a seizure that killed her. I was born and raised in the desert in CA and worked in hotels. I remember more then a few times women coming to the resorts and drinking morning, noon and night, then passing out, having a seizure or etc while laying out in the sun.
(snipped)

O/T - when my husband and I drive to Las Vegas we go through those deserts.  Lot's of run down trailors and people that look like criminals.  I always wondered about the background of some of the posters at RU, now I know Wink

http://www.ivarhagendoorn.com/photos/series/baker
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1704 on: June 06, 2010, 02:20:37 PM »

I hope the sales of this go thru the roof in Peru!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1705 on: June 06, 2010, 02:21:34 PM »

Don't know if this video was already posted or not. Joran at police station, handing over his money, creditcards, pictures etc. His hair looks really blond there!

Very interesting video but... Is this supposed to be a criminal investigation? They're all touching the money!!! What about fingerprint testing!?! DNA!?!

I would think it's because they don't care about DNA evidence. They have the eye witness and the video they said it's a slam dunk. I pray they are right on this.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1706 on: June 06, 2010, 02:22:35 PM »

EURobert, San expressed concern about that earlier.  They appear to be touching with their bare hands. 

Could one of our magicians take a better look and see if they might be wearing transparent gloves?   Please.

Some of that money - or all - probably was Stephany's; her fingerprints and DNA may be on it.

you're so right. 

And traces of other victims...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: June 06, 2010, 02:22:41 PM »

I think Peru will look at any and everything they can toss at Joran.  I don't think The Netherlands will try to interfer at all. They will follow to the letter what they are allowed to do, and not allowed to do. My opinion. We all want answers, instant answers, but I think we had all settle in for a long haul.  I don't profess to know either judicial system.
I just believe that the NL will be hands off, unless perhaps they perceive his human rights or judicial rights are violated under the Peruvian system, or international human rights violations, such as Joran being tortured.  I don't think the LE in Peru dare themselves harm him at this point.  All eyes are on them, and Peru is considered a developing country, at this time they want respect.  In today's 24/7 news coverage,
the internet, and with the Peruvian judicial system being an open one (lights, action, cameras!), any harm that comes to Joran while in custody (not saying once he is in prison following conviction) will not look good. 

I know so many here are joyous, and I like others are flabbergasted at all the news tumbling around regarding Joran.  But, somehow I see no joy in any of this, not anything, no delight at all.  A young promising life has been snuffed out, a family and country grieves, and somewhere in his life Joran was once promising as well.  We will never know what went wrong with him.  Something did, something terribly wrong.

I do understand how you feel but I will tell you where my joy comes in.  At least now, Joran won't be able to kill anyone else.  We don't know that Natalee and Stephany are his only victims do we?  We do know now his chances of getting away with Stephany's murder are almost NIL. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1708 on: June 06, 2010, 02:22:56 PM »

I hope the sales of this go thru the roof in Peru!

BUMP

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1709 on: June 06, 2010, 02:24:39 PM »

maybe it was Chile money and not Peru money?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: June 06, 2010, 02:25:11 PM »

I believe everyone here is deeply sadened at the loss of two beautiful young lives.

Perhaps what you call joyous, is extreme relief that Joran will finally meet
justice in Peru and eventually in the U. S of A!!!!!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1711 on: June 06, 2010, 02:25:39 PM »

No gloves.  And before the police count it Joran counts it too.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1712 on: June 06, 2010, 02:26:16 PM »

Welcome to SM - BBM - we've been here for five years... lol

your second paragraph - no one here is happy about the circumstances - however, we all knew he was going to kill someone again. We ARE thrill that won't ever happen again.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1713 on: June 06, 2010, 02:29:29 PM »

No gloves.  And before the police count it Joran counts it too.

he might have exchanged it already
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1714 on: June 06, 2010, 02:30:03 PM »

And his laptop, from the red laptop case.......
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: June 06, 2010, 02:30:32 PM »

Posted at RU:

justamom wrote:

I just posted almost the same opinion. I believe its entirely possible that Natalee died of an overdose at her own hands. It also could have been as simple as drinking to the point of dehydration and having a seizure that killed her. I was born and raised in the desert in CA and worked in hotels. I remember more then a few times women coming to the resorts and drinking morning, noon and night, then passing out, having a seizure or etc while laying out in the sun.
(snipped)

O/T - when my husband and I drive to Las Vegas we go through those deserts.  Lot's of run down trailors and people that look like criminals.  I always wondered about the background of some of the posters at RU, now I know Wink

http://www.ivarhagendoorn.com/photos/series/baker

yep......and now you know....they are all on crack

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jesdamala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1716 on: June 06, 2010, 02:33:45 PM »

I do understand how you feel but I will tell you where my joy comes in.  At least now, Joran won't be able to kill anyone else.  We don't know that Natalee and Stephany are his only victims do we?  We do know now his chances of getting away with Stephany's murder are almost NIL. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, we don't know what he has left in his wake in the last five years, especially considering where he has been, such as Thailand.  I am very happy he has been stopped in his tracks, and do believe he will be convicted in Peru and spend some very long, miserable years, if he has the ability to feel misery, or anything at all!  Please forgive me for not being able to use the forum tools very well, I registered years and years ago, but have not posted.  But throughout the years I have read consistently.  I applaud so many ardent Monkeys, and you Klassend who has moderated so well, who kept the flames alive in hopes that Natalee's family and friends would find justice. And not just for Natalee, this forum covers much more. 

Joran is someone I don't understand at all.  Is he a sociopath, psychopath, not sure I truly understand the difference.  Does he have a raging case of bi polar?  Clearly, he has been unstoppable in outside the norm behavior since I first read his name, and most likely probably long before. 

I guess I am just overwhelmed by all the pain and hurt that surrounds him, what he has inflicted on others, and ultimately what he has inflicted upon himself.  I don't wish it on any family. Any person.   Am I happy he seems to have been stopped?  Yes.  Joyous?  No.  Maybe it is just a choice of words!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1717 on: June 06, 2010, 02:34:51 PM »

SWEET!!! They got his laptop.
Joran, you are a dead man.

Wow, just wow!  It's so wonderful that from the very beginning they seem to be video taping almost anything you'd want to see.  I'm so grateful that here in the USA we can see what's transpiring with our own eyes.  It's like the whole world wants to see this guy go down and Peru is serving him up on a platter!!  Yes!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: June 06, 2010, 02:35:22 PM »

We are happy that this psycho is finally behind bars and he will not hurt another human.  We are happy because we all knew this and watched a country do nothing about it. Joran was never a promising young man.

As far as something terribly going wrong, I will say that it's his father's fault and he has been taken care of also.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1719 on: June 06, 2010, 02:37:34 PM »

Natalee walked into it under false pretenses...

It is probably EXACTLY what happened to Stephany, too.

To him, it's just like luring a mouse into a trap.

which ruse did he use?

Since she won money from another player, she most likely won money from him too. I am thinking she may have just been taking him there to his hotel to get her money and leave. They were in her car and she may have been told the money was in the room and she went to get what he owed her. Then he killed he and left in her car with her money too.

I hadn't thought of that, Turbo! If Stephany was not interested in a sexual relationship, which has been suggested, that would explain why she would go with him to his hotel room.

What made me think of that was the video from the office. She did not act the least bit interesting in him or what he was doing at all like someone would be if she were interested at all in him personally. It appeared much more like a business deal to me. If you noticed she followed behind him like you would do for business. I don't think she had any intention of being with him but just there to collect her money or something.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.