April 23, 2024, 09:21:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #834 6/4/10 - 6/6/10  (Read 422846 times)
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1760 on: June 06, 2010, 03:30:43 PM »

I understand what you are sayin Jesdamala.

Thank you.  Even though I registered years and years ago, I was only a reader, never a poster.  So, forgive my posting mistakes, I am getting used to how to reply!  I have two sons who bracket Joran in age.  Just where and how does a life go wrong?  Is it only the parenting?  The enabling?  Is it wiring?  If it was simply spoiling my guys would be messes.  They are not.  They were, and still are, spoiled with love, and things I can comfortably provide for them.  But I have been strict about behavior toward others.  Now, they live far away, and hopefully what they have been taught will stay with them.  I am appalled by Joran's behavior. I am very, very grateful my own sons did not take a similar path to destruction.  

It's all of it.  He was a born sociopath.

Yes, and more likely in my opinion a masochistic psychopath. The line is not well defined in psychology. Many sociopaths become psychopathic or are even originally that and just get better at it with time. Most sociopaths have a proclivity for violence and while some never act on that it seems as if once they do, the game is on. Provided they are not forcibly stopped, they can do anything at all because they have no conscience. Ones who have access to family money and have a special talent for whipping up other people's hatred they can even arrange to kill large numbers of unsuspecting people without being caught.

With enough money people like him can even accomplish this from far away and then watch with satisfaction law enforcement trying to put the pieces together. A person like him who is possessed of  a "blood lust" and no conscience takes great pride in watching others try to figure out his perverted mind patterns.

About 1 in every 25 persons are sociopathic which is a frightening statistic if you think about it.

I think you mean about one in every 25 people have sociopathic traits; psychopathy/sociopathy are syndromes of traits/symptomes.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1761 on: June 06, 2010, 03:37:55 PM »

I hope this hasn't already been posted...I've been doing some research and am not caught up!

http://stephww.wordpress.com/

TONIGHT EXCLUSIVE; DAVE HOLLOWAY SPEAKS OUT
June 6, 2010 – 8:02 am

Tonight at 8:00pm, I will be live from Aruba and I have an exclusive interview with Dave Holloway on my radio show.

For the first time since Jorans arrest, Dave will share his thoughts and insight. Also joining me is an eyewitness who saw Joran, covered in mud and missing a shoe the night Natalee dissapeared. Why did law enforecment not act on this tip?? Was this another part of the cover up??? And Tim Miller from Texas Equusearch in in Aruba following a new lead. Will there ever be justice in the Natalee Holloway case???

WATTS UP WITH THIS???

THE LATEST IN THE VAN DER SLOOT SAGA. IS THE EXTORTION MONEY NOW BLOOD MONEY?

June 6, 2010 – 4:14 am

Posted in Featured

Tagged breaking, Joran Van Der Sloot, Natalee Holloway, Peru, Alabama, Extortio
Comments (1)

On the heels of Joran Van Der Sloot’s arrest in Chile for the murder of another young lady, and in a strange turn of events, Alabama Federal authorities charged Joran Van Der Sloot with extortion in connection with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, the 18-year-old from Mountain Brook, AL, who vanished in Aruba five years ago.

U.S. Attorney Joyce Vance said at the news conference that her office had obtained an arrest warrant for Van Der Sloot, charging him with extortion and wire fraud, following a roughly six-week investigation. As you know, Van Der Sloot in now is being held by Chilean police for questioning in the stabbing death of another young woman in Peru. According to the federal criminal complaint, Van Der Sloot attempted to obtain $250,000 in exchange for providing information in the Holloway case.

To read the Complaint, click here.

Here’s what’ happening. I’m going to point out the FACTS, and you can connect the dots. Someone in Alabama wanted to get Joran Van Der Sloot to tell them where the body of Natalee Holloway was. Beth Holloway Twitty lives in Alabama, and who wouldn’t want to know, more than anybody, where their child’s body was. I personally would go to ANY lawful means necessary. I am NOT connecting Beth to this extortion case at this early date.

For the past six weeks, Joran has been corresponding with an individual in Alabama, and he had worked out an “agreement” to tell them where Natalee’s body was for $250,000. A complete scam on his part, he has done this in the past, but this time he was being set up. Joran was sent  some money, by an individual — allegedly $15,000 — to secure that this transaction was “legitimate” in his eyes. All emails/communications between these parties were being monitored.

What the individuals funding the sting operation weren’t aware of was, in the middle of this set up, Van Der Sloot, who was in Peru, would commit the unthinkable act of Murder.

I am in touch with a former friend of Joran in the Netherlands, who was corresponding with Van Der Sloot right after he murdered Stephanie in Peru. Japp (the friend) reached out to me to tell me had video tape of Joran (he filmed him for a documentary), and a map Joran drew of where he claims he put Natalee’s body. Because Jaap was corresponding with Joran, the authorities were monitoring his emails, and once he emailed me with the info about the tapes, they  raided his house took  all his tapes, phone and computer, etc.

BUT  I did get a copy of the map. I have given it to Tim Miller from Texas EquuSearch.  He is now in Aruba with me, and is planning on searching the area all week.  Stay tuned.  I will be updating live from Aruba all week.

I will post the map here soon.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1762 on: June 06, 2010, 03:40:33 PM »

They've got his stuff including laptop!!!!  WOO - HOO!!!

Oh he is so toast! He is burnt toast! He's a crispy critter!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: June 06, 2010, 03:42:33 PM »

I hope this hasn't already been posted...I've been doing some research and am not caught up!

Tonight at 8:00pm, I will be live from Aruba and I have an exclusive interview with Dave Holloway on my radio show.

For the first time since Jorans arrest, Dave will share his thoughts and insight. Also joining me is an eyewitness who saw Joran, covered in mud and missing a shoe the night Natalee dissapeared. Why did law enforecment not act on this tip?? Was this another part of the cover up??? And Tim Miller from Texas Equusearch in in Aruba following a new lead. Will there ever be justice in the Natalee Holloway case???

WATTS UP WITH THIS???

Posted in Featured

Comments (1)

On the heels of Joran Van Der Sloot’s arrest in Chile for the murder of another young lady, and in a strange turn of events, Alabama Federal authorities charged Joran Van Der Sloot with extortion in connection with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, the 18-year-old from Mountain Brook, AL, who vanished in Aruba five years ago.

U.S. Attorney Joyce Vance said at the news conference that her office had obtained an arrest warrant for Van Der Sloot, charging him with extortion and wire fraud, following a roughly six-week investigation. As you know, Van Der Sloot in now is being held by Chilean police for questioning in the stabbing death of another young woman in Peru. According to the federal criminal complaint, Van Der Sloot attempted to obtain $250,000 in exchange for providing information in the Holloway case.

Here’s what’ happening. I’m going to point out the FACTS, and you can connect the dots. Someone in Alabama wanted to get Joran Van Der Sloot to tell them where the body of Natalee Holloway was. Beth Holloway Twitty lives in Alabama, and who wouldn’t want to know, more than anybody, where their child’s body was. I personally would go to ANY lawful means necessary. I am NOT connecting Beth to this extortion case at this early date.

For the past six weeks, Joran has been corresponding with an individual in Alabama, and he had worked out an “agreement” to tell them where Natalee’s body was for $250,000. A complete scam on his part, he has done this in the past, but this time he was being set up. Joran was sent  some money, by an individual — allegedly $15,000 — to secure that this transaction was “legitimate” in his eyes. All emails/communications between these parties were being monitored.

What the individuals funding the sting operation weren’t aware of was, in the middle of this set up, Van Der Sloot, who was in Peru, would commit the unthinkable act of Murder.

I am in touch with a former friend of Joran in the Netherlands, who was corresponding with Van Der Sloot right after he murdered Stephanie in Peru. Japp (the friend) reached out to me to tell me had video tape of Joran (he filmed him for a documentary), and a map Joran drew of where he claims he put Natalee’s body. Because Jaap was corresponding with Joran, the authorities were monitoring his emails, and once he emailed me with the info about the tapes, they  raided his house took  all his tapes, phone and computer, etc.

BUT  I did get a copy of the map. I have given it to Tim Miller from Texas EquuSearch.  He is now in Aruba with me, and is planning on searching the area all week.  Stay tuned.  I will be updating live from Aruba all week.

Great news TM! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: June 06, 2010, 03:45:25 PM »

Just in Dutch NOS journaal: Jurine is probably going to the Lurigancho Prison; totally corrupt; you only survive if you have money. It has a special wing for foreigners; circumstances are slightly better there.

thanks Robert.....what can you tell us about the special wing????  TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: June 06, 2010, 03:47:02 PM »

WATTS UP WITH THIS???

Posted in Featured

Comments (1)

Great news TM! 

A new search in the Bupali-pond? Great news indeed!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: June 06, 2010, 03:49:10 PM »

So Joran GAVE Jaap the map?????? Joran essentially ADMITTED guilt by extorting the Holloways. Joran killed again on the exact 5 year anniversary date. 
I am convinced Joran WANTED to be finally caught.

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: June 06, 2010, 03:49:26 PM »

Just in Dutch NOS journaal: Jurine is probably going to the Lurigancho Prison; totally corrupt; you only survive if you have money. It has a special wing for foreigners; circumstances are slightly better there.

thanks Robert.....what can you tell us about the special wing????  TIA

I don't know if this reporter was right about the Lurigancho Prison. On the previous page Cece posted an article that says he will go to the Miguel Castro Castro prison.
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: June 06, 2010, 03:53:33 PM »

Terror Jaaps blog: http://www.terrorjaap.nl/

Not via Google-translate because it has an article on it in English; I think Google-translate will mess that article up.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: June 06, 2010, 03:54:09 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xI4eOf9VDg

video of Joran handed over to Peru.
different from earlier video i believe.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: June 06, 2010, 03:54:35 PM »

Joran Van Der Sloot at Lima Police HQ - CNN 2010-06-06

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wBa_-GDL-Yg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/wBa_-GDL-Yg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBa_-GDL-Yg

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1771 on: June 06, 2010, 03:56:01 PM »

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/inside/3144/Photos#tab-Photos/0

Some pics with info from National Geo..Lurigancho Prison..is considered one of the world's toughest prisons.  Seems like a very fitting place for Joran to be placed.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: June 06, 2010, 03:56:04 PM »

They've got his stuff including laptop!!!!  WOO - HOO!!!

Oh he is so toast! He is burnt toast! He's a crispy critter!!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: June 06, 2010, 03:56:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I need to go catch up, but wanted to wave at everybody before I head back!! <monkey wave>!!

The last I read, the Dutch consulate was going to supply Joran with a defense atty. (grrrrr)

My thoughts were that they wanted involvement in the case to make sure Joran didn't spill any beans on their cover-up in Nat's case.

I'm sure that's really old news now, and may have even changed................ I'll go find out! You guys have been busy!

The Dutch consulate is NOT going to supply him with an attorney.
All they do is supply him with a list of attorneys, which is just common protocol for any Western prisoner detained in Peru.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/06/peru.murder.case/index.html?hpt=T3

Carlos Neyra, an official with the Peruvian National Police criminal investigation division, said van der Sloot, the sole suspect named in the case, has not been formally charged.

Neyra added that van der Sloot now has a lawyer, assigned by the Dutch Embassy. However, the embassy says while it is working with local authorities, it is not paying for a defense attorney.

thanks carpe

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: June 06, 2010, 03:59:36 PM »

Someone breaking into the ALE evidence drawer again?

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=3643&offId=0&offDate=2010-6

I would say there is a LOT they need to get rid of all of sudden.
Klaas, any way you can put Julia in that trashcan?

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: June 06, 2010, 04:02:10 PM »

MisGivings - Renfro is a pig, she won't fit in there
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: June 06, 2010, 04:03:31 PM »

thanks Robert.....what can you tell us about the special wing????  TIA

I don't know if this reporter was right about the Lurigancho Prison. On the previous page Cece posted an article that says he will go to the Miguel Castro Castro prison. (Edit-fix quote-MB)

Is the Miquel Castro Castro prison on an island?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 04:32:36 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1777 on: June 06, 2010, 04:05:10 PM »

IIRC in the show with the lie detector and the Jaap interview where Joran was boohooing that was shown right after Paulus died, there was mention of a map that Joran had drawn.  I'm thinking that's probably the same map that Jaap gave Steph Watts?  

I think Carpe has a pic of it, lol.

Can't hurt to check it out, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1778 on: June 06, 2010, 04:06:41 PM »

Joran Van Der Sloot at Lima Police HQ - CNN 2010-06-06

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wBa_-GDL-Yg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/wBa_-GDL-Yg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBa_-GDL-Yg

And the first footage of the notorious inca shamans with their voodoo accupuncture.
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1779 on: June 06, 2010, 04:08:48 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xI4eOf9VDg

video of Joran handed over to Peru.
different from earlier video i believe.

Look at him sitting there with that "innocent" look on his face.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.