April 24, 2024, 05:04:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #834 6/4/10 - 6/6/10  (Read 422963 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: June 06, 2010, 07:15:19 PM »

Was this one poste yet?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rcDxd18EGs8&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/rcDxd18EGs8&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

I’m off to bed. It’s way after midnight here.
This was a VERY EXCITING WEEKEND because of a sad cause though: another girl murdered. But in the end with a great conclusion:

Stole this;
Asimismo, la sangre hallada en la camisa del extranjero corresponde a la víctima.

In addition, blood found on the foreigner's shirt corresponds with the victim.

http://www.aja.com.pe/aja/seccion.php?txtSecci_id=22&txtNota_id=366735

Perfect. He`s toast. Extra CRIP-SY! Wink

Thanks for your hospitality!!! Good night all!

(And I promise I’ll keep working on my English! Wink )

ooopsssss the bag wasn't joran's it was the female's.....should have watched it all the way through before commenting.....DUH!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1901 on: June 06, 2010, 07:15:39 PM »

I think both will be on podcast later.  I'll probably listen to Dana Pretzer Wink
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: June 06, 2010, 07:19:54 PM »

I think both will be on podcast later.  I'll probably listen to Dana Pretzer Wink

Yeah, I'm listening to Dana also!  Smile  That was my semi-transparent attempt to get live updates on Steph's show at the same time.

I'm really stymied by this pond witness and why he's being given so much credibility when he was touted & brought around by Capslock & the Kawish crowd.  I just don't get it.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1903 on: June 06, 2010, 07:21:59 PM »

Here's what bothers me..the Red Cross, the US, other nations worried about the conditions of prisoners in other countrys..give me a break.  If our prisons were more like this there would be a heck of a lot less crime.  Our prisoners get better food, health care treatment, etc then probalby 45 % of our population can afford.  If I broke a tooth like Casey Anthony..well I don't have dental..so I'd have to pay.

Maybe the Red Cross should be worried about the conditions of regular people who have committed no crimes that live in our country and around the world.  I believe in humane conditions for everyone who is humane.....I don't see that happening.  I don't care how people who cimmit crimes are treated...they should be in prisons like Peru has...I care about the people who are honest and hard working and need help.

End of Rant

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: June 06, 2010, 07:22:43 PM »

We are going out for dinner....can't cancel....darn it.....Monks...please post updates on Dana and Steph...........check with y'all later....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: June 06, 2010, 07:23:48 PM »

But what is the psychiatric disorder that causes people to become apologists for, defenders, sustainers and in total denial where guilt is glaringly apparent?  You know, the one who always say something other COULD have happened when the odds make it just about impossible? 

You know the kind that are always obsessing over the rights of the suspects and in denial that there is sufficient circumstantial evidence for prosecution and conviction--the "no body, no crime" types and a society that in general is so busy protecting one of their own they have no desire for jutixe?

They are killers the same as Joran but do so out of feelings of being morally superior when in fact they are just plain stupid and that stupidity gets other innocent people killed and lives ruined.

I wonder if there is a name for what is wrong with those people as well.

Quite common! For some people they can't comprehend that another person would think anyway but "good". Thus the person committing the crime must be some kind of victim of society, abuse or mentally challenged.
It's a defense mechanism when people feel sorry for Joran and other criminals. They don't have the capacity to believe anyone can commit a crime therefore there is no murder, rape, slaughter in their lives. They force the feelings into a place out of reality and the criminal becomes a cartoon character rather than a real person.

Same thing happened on 911. Since we can't comprehend that there is a religion that orders people to kill, we turn the blame elsewhere. Truth is... the act was committed by Muslims who want to kill the infidel.
It's a matter of lack of knowledge of the type of people who commit acts of violence.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: June 06, 2010, 07:32:59 PM »

Jane's ISHEWS is on.

Paul Reynolds has the patience of Job.

Someone should tell these so-called news people that there are actually some questions that simply should not be asked.

I am supposed to be sitting down tomorrow and having a chat with Paul. And yes, he does have the patience of Job.

Just an FYI to all, just got off the phone with Tim Miller from Aruba. Some stuff off the record but much on. They will be searching the areas on the map (previously discussed in past threads).

I am not sure if I buy the info on the map, my bet is look toward the ocean.

However, they have to be searched.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: June 06, 2010, 07:35:02 PM »

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: June 06, 2010, 07:36:17 PM »

Yup, pretty sure they got him now. Anita should have saved her money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABs7fRnUVkI

What a beautiful voice she has, it sure beats the heck out of having to listen to Renfro.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1909 on: June 06, 2010, 07:37:00 PM »

Here's what bothers me..the Red Cross, the US, other nations worried about the conditions of prisoners in other countrys..give me a break.  If our prisons were more like this there would be a heck of a lot less crime.  Our prisoners get better food, health care treatment, etc then probalby 45 % of our population can afford.  If I broke a tooth like Casey Anthony..well I don't have dental..so I'd have to pay.

Maybe the Red Cross should be worried about the conditions of regular people who have committed no crimes that live in our country and around the world.  I believe in humane conditions for everyone who is humane.....I don't see that happening.  I don't care how people who cimmit crimes are treated...they should be in prisons like Peru has...I care about the people who are honest and hard working and need help.

End of Rant

Rant away!  I'm in total agreement.
I could really go off on that subject, but you said it so much better than I could Smile

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: June 06, 2010, 07:39:15 PM »

But what is the psychiatric disorder that causes people to become apologists for, defenders, sustainers and in total denial where guilt is glaringly apparent?  You know, the one who always say something other COULD have happened when the odds make it just about impossible? 

You know the kind that are always obsessing over the rights of the suspects and in denial that there is sufficient circumstantial evidence for prosecution and conviction--the "no body, no crime" types and a society that in general is so busy protecting one of their own they have no desire for jutixe?

They are killers the same as Joran but do so out of feelings of being morally superior when in fact they are just plain stupid and that stupidity gets other innocent people killed and lives ruined.

I wonder if there is a name for what is wrong with those people as well.

Quite common! For some people they can't comprehend that another person would think anyway but "good". Thus the person committing the crime must be some kind of victim of society, abuse or mentally challenged.
It's a defense mechanism when people feel sorry for Joran and other criminals. They don't have the capacity to believe anyone can commit a crime therefore there is no murder, rape, slaughter in their lives. They force the feelings into a place out of reality and the criminal becomes a cartoon character rather than a real person.

Same thing happened on 911. Since we can't comprehend that there is a religion that orders people to kill, we turn the blame elsewhere. Truth is... the act was committed by Muslims who want to kill the infidel.
It's a matter of lack of knowledge of the type of people who commit acts of violence.

jj I don't mean to offend you but I do disagree.  The condition is called enabling and has nothing to do with not comprehending the bad in others.  911 has no connection to this case or people's views on it. 

Some people, like Joran's Mother and family and friends can believe he did this ..but instead turn that aside..to cover their own ass and his at the same time.  It has to do with saving face, saving business and saving themselves.  Who wants to be known as the mother of a killer, the Island home of a killer, the friend of a killer?  So rather then admit the sorry truth and go through the process of exposure..they cover up for themselves..then for him.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1911 on: June 06, 2010, 07:40:31 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: June 06, 2010, 07:42:28 PM »

So, what is on TV tonight concerning this case please?

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: June 06, 2010, 07:44:45 PM »

Jane's ISHEWS is on.

Paul Reynolds has the patience of Job.

Someone should tell these so-called news people that there are actually some questions that simply should not be asked.

I am supposed to be sitting down tomorrow and having a chat with Paul. And yes, he does have the patience of Job.

Just an FYI to all, just got off the phone with Tim Miller from Aruba. Some stuff off the record but much on. They will be searching the areas on the map (previously discussed in past threads).

I am not sure if I buy the info on the map, my bet is look toward the ocean.

However, they have to be searched.

Thanks, Red!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: June 06, 2010, 07:46:18 PM »

Interesting statement coming from Charlierat I thought Wink (insert winky emoticon)

charlierat goes on Rob's list if he isn't there....that is one person on a spit list....... I would love to spit in the face of.......and yes, very interesting...

With all of  the Judges who let  this  sex offender walk

Jan Van der Straten

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: June 06, 2010, 07:59:09 PM »

Step Watts on in 2 minutes - Dana on in one hour.  We can catch them both!

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1916 on: June 06, 2010, 07:59:41 PM »

Glenda Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:10 pm       

Joran told the Holloway family lawyer the exact location where N.H. body was buried in April.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: June 06, 2010, 08:00:44 PM »

Glenda Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:10 pm       

Joran told the Holloway family lawyer the exact location where N.H. body was buried in April.

1.  yea right
2.  if he is innocent, how does he know this Glynda?
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: June 06, 2010, 08:01:14 PM »

Step Watts on in 2 minutes - Dana on in one hour.  We can catch them both!
Where do we tune into Step Watts? TIA
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: June 06, 2010, 08:03:45 PM »

Interesting statement coming from Charlierat I thought Wink (insert winky emoticon)

charlierat goes on Rob's list if he isn't there....that is one person on a spit list....... I would love to spit in the face of.......and yes, very interesting...

With all of  the Judges who let  this  sex offender walk

Jan Van der Straten

I agree...i think that many things are about to come out of the closet..

He hated women..he found them only good for sex, transacting deals selling them into sexual slavery ..or money. 

What does that say about how he feels about Mommy? 

Why calling Mommy to the rescue now..because my bet is Mommy was a ball busting bitch to the boys and his father growing up.. or more then likely his father portrayed her that way to the boys, but he needed her..and truly does now. 

Mommy  to Joran..let the lies go..love your boy, but do not cover for him.  He needs to attone for his crimes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.