March 28, 2024, 03:23:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #834 6/4/10 - 6/6/10  (Read 420870 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: June 05, 2010, 01:09:29 PM »

This all makes me wonder how Anita feels knowing she "spawned" this serial killer.

In essence, she has now lost her son, her firstborn. If she werent's such a nasty piece of work, one could almost conjure up a bit of sympathy for her.

ANd btw, I do have to wonder about Paulus's early demise..odd for a healthy young man to just keel over like that.
Wonder if the Goon Boy thought perhaps he would get a bit of inheritance for his gambling debts and had a hand in it somehow?
Not accusing, just speculating. After all, we are dealing with a very deranged individual here.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: June 05, 2010, 01:11:14 PM »

It totally baffles the mind that after all this time, Aruba is still only concerned about their "tourism"

Correct me if I missed something, but I have heard not ONE word of condolances to the family of this young lady. Only excuses for the Murderer.

Sick people,imo

You`re not wrong. Radio silence.

They simply do not care.

Unreal. They don't even exhibit human emotions, fercryinoutloud

*With all the compassion and world travel I've seen since Mike Eman took office, I fully expected pictures and/or video of him in Peru expressing his condolences with a big hug for Mr. Flores along with promises of full cooperation on Aruba's behalf.  Nope nadda.  

*note sarcasm

Yep. we must have missed the video of that, lol
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #762 on: June 05, 2010, 01:11:38 PM »

Video of Joran getting biffed in the head

periodismope - June 05, 2010 - (Video courtesy Canal N) during their transfer to Lima, the citizen Joran Van Der Sloot Netherlands was attacked by a group of people.

Police officers made a stop at kilometer 35 of the Panamericana Sur highway for a change of vehicle and then shouted insults as "murderer", "you will die in prison", etc..

A foreigner accused of murdering the young Stephany Flores, daughter of businessman Ricardo Flores, also received some blows, judging by the video broadcast by Canal N.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YtABgq4Ptiw&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/YtABgq4Ptiw&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

That was a little more than a biff.

Somebody rang his bell on the back of his cranium with a microphone.

Joran... you are not in Kansas anymore.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: June 05, 2010, 01:13:07 PM »

HI Klaas

That old Hag has not changed a bit...maybe only to get worse.
I agree with whoever said perhaps SHE should be investigated...she has more than one finger in the coverup with Natalee,imo.

snipped for bandwidth - after awhile, we were ALL sayin' it. It's the only conclusion that a reasonable person could draw.

Hi ya Art!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #764 on: June 05, 2010, 01:15:37 PM »

Looks to me like she is thinking, Free at last, one less SOB to worry about.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #765 on: June 05, 2010, 01:15:56 PM »

The head beat happens at 0:54.  It looks like someone takes a coat and whips it at him with good aim making contact. 

Thanks, NR...it happened so fast, I missed it the first time around. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #766 on: June 05, 2010, 01:16:03 PM »

Also posted at RU:

Let's certainly hope it's going to be a different experience than the corruption that took over Natalee's case! I really don't want, nor see a need to slant things away from a fair trial in search of the truth for either Stephany's or Natalee's case. An honest examination of the evidence and search for the truth is all any of us and the families ever wanted. If Aruba weren't so eaten up with evil and corruption, Stephany would be alive, Natalee's family would have had closure long ago, and Joran would be serving a sentence, away from anyone he could endanger, but in a humane penal system.

That's not what Joran's family chose and that's not what Aruba chose. So, I say that Aruba, Joran's family, and ALE can all live with the consequences of their choices. As far as Natalee's family goes, they are on the brink of witnessing some justice. It's about time!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: June 05, 2010, 01:16:25 PM »

Have I missed this or has others seen this video or Joran trying to sell some young girls on the idea of prostitution in Thailand.

Why hasn't this story been told. Could this been his purpose of NH?

http://www.youtube.com/user/SpoonGMX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK_l3C0dSrk

this WAS discussed, and IIRC - uncovered by Peter R DeVries.

+++

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: June 05, 2010, 01:18:07 PM »

More of the conference (10 minutes long)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/exC3thS9N4Y&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/exC3thS9N4Y&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: June 05, 2010, 01:18:28 PM »

In the pit of my stomach, I know that Anita is fashioning a movie deal for the "Monster of Montanja" as we speak.

+++

JusticeDawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: June 05, 2010, 01:20:06 PM »

Have I missed this or has others seen this video or Joran trying to sell some young girls on the idea of prostitution in Thailand.

Why hasn't this story been told. Could this been his purpose of NH?

http://www.youtube.com/user/SpoonGMX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK_l3C0dSrk

this WAS discussed, and IIRC - uncovered by Peter R DeVries.

Thanks for the update, I found a little bit more out about it and I am amazed - for sure!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: June 05, 2010, 01:20:38 PM »

Now that it's out there that Stephany won her $5,000 at poker FROM JORAN, I'm thinking that would be a reason he would be soooo angry with her...a female...taking $5,000 from him!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: June 05, 2010, 01:21:43 PM »

HI Klaas

I agree with whoever said perhaps SHE should be investigated...she has more than one finger in the coverup with Natalee,imo.

snipped for bandwidth - after awhile, we were ALL sayin' it. It's the only conclusion that a reasonable person could draw.

Hi ya Art!

Hi Rob

Thanks for posting the pic of his past passports...interesting.

RE the Hag, yes, wonder if she is getting a tad nervous? hmmm

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #773 on: June 05, 2010, 01:22:54 PM »

Also posted at RU:

Let's certainly hope it's going to be a different experience than the corruption that took over Natalee's case! I really don't want, nor see a need to slant things away from a fair trial in search of the truth for either Stephany's or Natalee's case. An honest examination of the evidence and search for the truth is all any of us and the families ever wanted. If Aruba weren't so eaten up with evil and corruption, Stephany would be alive, Natalee's family would have had closure long ago, and Joran would be serving a sentence, away from anyone he could endanger, but in a humane penal system.

That's not what Joran's family chose and that's not what Aruba chose. So, I say that Aruba, Joran's family, and ALE can all live with the consequences of their choices. As far as Natalee's family goes, they are on the brink of witnessing some justice. It's about time!

This is how monsters are treated in Peru. I guess some RU people just don`t

UNDERSTAND THEIR SYSTEM?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: June 05, 2010, 01:23:29 PM »

Interior Ministry conference (video)

Netherlands three times paraded before journalists in rugged presentation. Octavio Salazar declined to give details of the investigation

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/490175/joran-van-der-sloot-fue-presentado-conferencia-ministro-interior
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: June 05, 2010, 01:24:05 PM »

Also posted at RU:

Hear, Hear!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #776 on: June 05, 2010, 01:25:35 PM »

In the pit of my stomach, I know that Anita is fashioning a movie deal for the "Monster of Montanja" as we speak.

ROFLMAO

I'm sure she is very upset that Joran caused all this trouble at the very time she'd planned to be cozying up to Richard Gere!  

Anita:  WHY DOES THIS CRAP ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #777 on: June 05, 2010, 01:25:44 PM »

HI Klaas

Hi ya Art!

Hi Rob

eyeballs / young boys / old men / rooba's top model

draw your own conclusions.

+++

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: June 05, 2010, 01:26:01 PM »

Joran van der Sloot was presented at conference of interior minister
Netherlands three times paraded before journalists in rugged presentation. Octavio Salazar declined to give details of the investigation

Although it had been presented to the press, the National Police paraded the citizen Joran van der Sloot Netherlands when the Ministry of Interior, Octavio Salazar, offered a press conference.

In a rough introduction, and in the company's director general of police, Miguel Hidalgo, Salazar declined to give details of the investigation.

The unusual event was crowned for the third time when the alleged murderer of Stephany Flores was shown to reporters, generating disorder in the Interior Ministry headquarters.

The minister and the police authorities refused to answer any questions that journalists tried to ask.

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/490175/joran-van-der-sloot-fue-presentado-conferencia-ministro-interior

Thanks!

I loved the authorities parading the monster around for the media, while listening to Salizar talking about him being the killer of Stephany.
Nobody giving him any love like in Aruba. He won't last too long in a Peruvian prison IMO.

Does anyone know where Joran will go until the trial?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: June 05, 2010, 01:28:47 PM »

HI Klaas

Hi ya Art!

Hi Rob

eyeballs / young boys / old men / rooba's top model

draw your own conclusions.

LMAO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.