April 28, 2024, 12:22:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #834 6/4/10 - 6/6/10  (Read 423335 times)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: June 04, 2010, 08:57:25 PM »

priceless!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #201 on: June 04, 2010, 08:57:30 PM »

<sarcasm alert>

How admirable of Aruba! Destroy all evidence, use the ALE to facilitate a total cover up, and by all means set Joran free to continue his hobby of beating young girls to death with a baseball bat! Yeah! That only cost them millions in tourism and Stephany her life!

That island is more contaminated with blood than our gulf is with oil!

I hope the whole damn rock dries up and withers away - they deserve nothing less!!!

Hi CBB!

Hi backatcha, Jen! We're seeing it, Jen............ we're really seeing it! Joran WILL face justice!!!

And it's about damned time!!!  I'm just in tears.  I have soo many conflicting emotions right now........My heart is with the Holloways and Twittys tonight.  You know that if we've made the connection with the announcement of the murder weapon - so have they.  Their poor Angel!!

I know. My mind is there also; with Beth and Natalee's family. I'm praying that the time passed will soften the blow a little.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: June 04, 2010, 08:57:52 PM »

2 homes raided in NL.  I wonder whose besides Jaap?

I think I read this morning that it is the person that owns the lie detector equipment.

Well that would definitely make sense.  Interesting that it's US authorities doing both these raids.

Planning to charge him in the US for Murder maybe?

**Question - since the extortion and wire fraud crimes were committed before the murder of Stephany, could the US have first grab at him?  Are the FBI moving so fast to be able to include a murder charge if/when they get him onto US soil?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: June 04, 2010, 08:58:37 PM »

Joran is just SICK
don't even try to understand this guy. psychopath.
he will never get out this Peruvan prison alive.

I kind of hope he pleas a deal with U.S. & Peru to reveal Natalee's remains and serve his time in the U.S. At least he will be in prison for life.
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: June 04, 2010, 08:58:42 PM »

viet vet
Submitted on 2006/12/06 at 8:11pm

Speaking of off the record comments, we were told were to find Joran at the International School on a Friday , June 2 or 3, have it in my notes. Was also told Joran hit Natalee with an aluminum baseball bat…in the head. The same man told me both stories and guess what, Joran was at the International School that day, hiding. He was sleeping over there rather than home,,, scared he was. The fine Aruba Police followed us to the school that day or maybe we would already have solved this case. Yeah Karin, a bounch of cowboys…

if the find the body they will see that shit.

Yes Blah.  I still say she was murdered at the rock area near the Lighthouse.  Where they disposed of her body I'm not as certain of.

And it explains why they said that she fell out of the car and hit her head in order to cover up if Natalee's body was found. The injuries to her head from the baseball bat.

Kerm - and that wasn't the only time we heard of a head injury.  Remember his teacher (or headmaster?) talking about being on the beach, playing in the water, and she fell and hit her head on a rock?

Oh that's right. Great memory Jen.

And Val said that her head was off above the eyebrows.

Thats why they never gave the body back

What was the timeframe of Val talking about this? I'd don't remember this and I'd like to go back and read.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: June 04, 2010, 08:59:07 PM »

I heard a commercial for a "special" Greta is doing tomorrow, Saturday, on this.  I sure hope she has her facts in better order if she is doing a special.

Me too, because no one else is making the issue she is about the FBI - not one reporter is backing her up on her inquisition.    I dont think she means to hurt or offend the Holloways by asking her questions but Im mystified as to why she wants to put out there that the FBI fell short in making an arrest sooner when what the story actually is about a serial killer captured after striking again with two families grieving immeasurably (IMHO).

crazybabyborg
« Reply #206 on: June 04, 2010, 08:59:24 PM »

BLUEMOON! I hope your hubby recovers quickly and I'll keep you both in my prayers! {{HUGS}}
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #207 on: June 04, 2010, 08:59:35 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7645.1440

Post by Agraria

http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/dutch-police-raids-home-joran-interviewer

snipped

Police say that in a related action, a home in the southern province of Limburg was also searched. Mr Amesz is referring on his website to his unnamed contact X, possibly the owner of the Limburg home, having been asked to make a statement to police.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: June 04, 2010, 08:59:53 PM »

Jaap talked about it in the articles posted earlier, an associate of his.  I can't remember the name right now.  I'm looking back.

I think Jaap just called him "X"

In that case X shouldn't be that hard to find for some of the experts here

From Jaap's weblog:

-X denies everything
-The mother of X is a witness that X was home with her that night.
-The family had a different car at the time.
-The house does not match the description of Joran.
-The balcony and balustrade are constructed in such a way that the fall of Natalee which Joran describes is hardly possible.
-The description of Bubali lake does not match Joran's statement.
-A behavioral expert concludes the story is not true.

Thanks JE.

Well then that "X" would be Andre dos Santos, right? I think that's what we determined when the whole balcony baloney came out.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: June 04, 2010, 08:59:54 PM »

I think I read this morning that it is the person that owns the lie detector equipment.

Well that would definitely make sense.  Interesting that it's US authorities doing both these raids.

Planning to charge him in the US for Murder maybe?

**Question - since the extortion and wire fraud crimes were committed before the murder of Stephany, could the US have first grab at him?  Are the FBI moving so fast to be able to include a murder charge if/when they get him onto US soil?

I just wanna point out that OUR FBI IS/HAS BEEN INVOLVED People doubted it as I recall.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: June 04, 2010, 09:00:14 PM »

I thought I heard the two homes raided were in the NL, not Aruba, and at the request of the FBI.  We know one was Jaap but I wonder whose the other could be and what evidence they were looking for,

How about his granny?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: June 04, 2010, 09:00:30 PM »

both homes are in the netherlands, one of jaap and probably the second of his grandma

Good guess
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: June 04, 2010, 09:01:33 PM »

BlueMoon my thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband

crazybabyborg
« Reply #213 on: June 04, 2010, 09:02:00 PM »

Joran is just SICK
don't even try to understand this guy. psychopath.
he will never get out this Peruvan prison alive.

I kind of hope he pleas a deal with U.S. & Peru to reveal Natalee's remains and serve his time in the U.S. At least he will be in prison for life.

I hope, but if I were betting, I don't think he'll ever tell it exactly the way it really happened. No matter what story he tells, I'd have to read the news that Natalee's remains are recovered and are where he said they were to believe it.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #214 on: June 04, 2010, 09:02:18 PM »

who can tell why he murdered the girls?
maybe he has a tiny thingy and the girls laughed when they saw it.
it is known that he has a severe problem with anger and that he has an anti social disorder.
who is to tell what goes on in  a creeps mind
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: June 04, 2010, 09:03:56 PM »

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/06/jug_twitty_more_aggressive_aru.html
Jug Twitty: More aggressive Aruban probe of Joran van der Sloot might have kept Peruvian woman safe
June 4, 2010

Beth Holloway Twitty and Jug Twitty, mother and stepfather of Natalee Holloway are shown while searching for her in Aruba after the teen disappeared while vacationing in 2005. (The Birmingham News/Steve Barnett)

The death of a young Peruvian woman could have been prevented if Aruban authorities had made a stronger case against Joran van der Sloot in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, Holloway's stepfather, Jug Twitty, said today.

He made his comments as van der Sloot was being delivered to Peruvian police for questioning in Stephany Flores' death five years to the day after Holloway went missing in Aruba. Flores, 21, was found dead in van der Sloot's hotel room Tuesday.

"He's a monster, he's a sick individual," Twitty said. "He should have been taken off the streets a long time ago."

Twitty said he and Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty, hoped van der Sloot might reveal new information while under questioning in Peru. He was flown from Chile and was to be handed over to Peruvian police this afternoon.

Van der Sloot has also been charged with extortion in Alabama in connection with the Holloway case. Twitty said he wasn't directly involved in that case and he could not comment on Beth Twitty's role in it.

Aruban authorities said they were helping Birmingham investigators on the extortion case. Police in the Netherlands raided two homes hunting for evidence linked to the extortion charges. They seized computers, cell phones and data-storage devices in the raid, said national prosecutor's office spokesman Wim de Bruin.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: June 04, 2010, 09:04:18 PM »

Is it possible X is one of Joran's friends from Aruba, that for the Netherlands
shortly after Natalee 'disappeared.  There was a guy whose Mother alibied him...forget his name.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: June 04, 2010, 09:04:22 PM »

OMG, I just got home from hospital (hubby decided to have breathing/respiratory problems and was admitted) and watching NG and the weapon is a ballbat?  Does this boy always travel with a bat?  You can bet there are more victims  out there.  they just have not put them together yet with Joran or they were poor young ladies being sold into slavery.  I hate this SOB.

Blue Moon

How is your husband doing?

Janet

Doing a little better than this morning.  I had to call an ambulance to take him to the emergency room.  He is getting LOTS of breathing treatments.  I had to come home and wash cloths so I can go back tomorrow. 

I was just so sick to read the weapon was a bat.  He really did plan this based on Natalee.  Poor Stephany.  Bless Beth, Dave and Stephany's family.  My heart is hurting for all of them.

O/T for BlueMoon -

If they decide they want to put him on a ventilator question them long and hard about the chances of him going into septic shock, ask for a pulmonologist if one hasn't already been called in, and ask if they know anything about ARDS - acute respiratory distress syndrome.

Not to alarm you, just lessons learned.  My prayers of course are with you and Mr. Blue Moon.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: June 04, 2010, 09:05:10 PM »

BLUEMOON! I hope your hubby recovers quickly and I'll keep you both in my prayers! {{HUGS}}

Thanks girl.  He is feeling better.  I am the one who needs rest now but can't do that--clothes have to be washed.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: June 04, 2010, 09:06:02 PM »

Is it possible X is one of Joran's friends from Aruba, that for the Netherlands
shortly after Natalee 'disappeared.  There was a guy whose Mother alibied him...forget his name.

I'm thinking Guido or Andre - I always get those 2 confused.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.