April 30, 2024, 04:07:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #834 6/4/10 - 6/6/10  (Read 423493 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #420 on: June 05, 2010, 12:28:41 AM »

And how did Bo Dietle get involved and John Q. Kelly?  I can understand JQK making
the drop, but Bo Dietle?  Really?  Was the FBI even on the island?

Who is Bo Dietle??

Headhunter...he helped nail Joran in NY.

http://www.investigations.com/

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: June 05, 2010, 12:28:50 AM »

Thanks for posting that Klaas. If you take away the "interpretation" from Greta and the legal panel, and listen just to the facts Bo is telling, it sounds to me that Aruba could have held Joran on suspicion for 30 days based upon the videotape that was made.

I can't help it, I'm suspicious of the Attorney General in Aruba. My instinct tells me he's bracing for blame and is eager to deflect any that might come Aruba's way to the FBI. I don't think we've heard all there is to know about this.

Absolutely, CBB!  I think they probably tipped off Joran and THEN called the FBI in that order.  Gave him a head start.

And agree they will do anything to avoid the consequences of their own actions.  That seems to be a real mindset there.  No one wants to take responsibility for what they do and seem to think they can "explain" things away and change the facts.

But I'd like to hear our own FBI's version of events and they won't tell us that.

In any event, this extortion charge is now filed.

That's just like insurance.  If Peru doesn't get him badly enough, Interpol will just extradite him and Alabama will.  And because it is filed already the statute of limitations will NOT apply.  In other words, these charges will be waiting for Joran should he ever see the light of day outside a Peruvian prison.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #422 on: June 05, 2010, 12:30:00 AM »

Good evening all --

Did Anita continue to work at the International School after Natalee's murder?  Does she still work there, or anywhere?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #423 on: June 05, 2010, 12:31:17 AM »

LOL....Klaas beat me to the point...and did a better job...'natch'

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #424 on: June 05, 2010, 12:31:48 AM »

Good evening all --

Did Anita continue to work at the International School after Natalee's murder?  Does she still work there, or anywhere?

Yep. She is still in all the ISA news letters. She teaches art.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #425 on: June 05, 2010, 12:33:05 AM »

I'd like to hear the FBI's version as well, Anna. If Aruba did not choose to protect Joran when given a chance, it would be the first time in 5 years.

Carpe! LOL!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: June 05, 2010, 12:33:05 AM »

Wreck, I think the first photo we were shown of Stephany is cropped from that one of her in the swim suit.  I think her hair is wet and she has no make up is why she looks so young.  It may be the most recent one the family had.

But we ladies do look better with our hair dry, etc. and yes, she is very beautiful.

Her family has been just soooo gracious to the Holloways and everybody about Natalee.  But I saw that mother and like the photo of Beth, it is gut wrenching.  Her father will see to it that Joran pays.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #427 on: June 05, 2010, 12:34:13 AM »

Hi A's! Good to see you!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: June 05, 2010, 12:34:32 AM »

And how did Bo Dietle get involved and John Q. Kelly?  I can understand JQK making
the drop, but Bo Dietle?  Really?  Was the FBI even on the island?

Who is Bo Dietle??

Oh, he is that wanna be thug that served Joran the papers on the plane just before they
landed in New York.  Joran was coming from NL to appear on TV in New York

OK...I remember now..thanks you guys!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #429 on: June 05, 2010, 12:35:18 AM »

Thanks for posting that Klaas. If you take away the "interpretation" from Greta and the legal panel, and listen just to the facts Bo is telling, it sounds to me that Aruba could have held Joran on suspicion for 30 days based upon the videotape that was made.

I can't help it, I'm suspicious of the Attorney General in Aruba. My instinct tells me he's bracing for blame and is eager to deflect any that might come Aruba's way to the FBI. I don't think we've heard all there is to know about this.

LOL! You mean Taco Stein .... and his brother Franken?

This case has driven me to drink. (Hawaiian Punch)

LMAO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #430 on: June 05, 2010, 12:37:08 AM »

Hi A's! Good to see you!

You too!!  This site remains the only place to come for Natalee related news and discussion!
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #431 on: June 05, 2010, 12:38:55 AM »

Good evening all --

Yep. She is still in all the ISA news letters. She teaches art.

Amazing that she is still in a position to influence children.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #432 on: June 05, 2010, 12:40:21 AM »

I'm so impressed with Stephany's family. I'm just in awe of the perspective they have so soon after Stephany's murder and inspired by their graciousness toward Natalee and her family. They had a choice about the perspective they have and I would not have criticised them for however they felt in their grief. They've invited Natalee and her family to share in the justice they seek.

God Bless Them!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: June 05, 2010, 12:41:23 AM »

viet vet
Submitted on 2006/12/06 at 8:11pm

Speaking of off the record comments, we were told were to find Joran at the International School on a Friday , June 2 or 3, have it in my notes. Was also told Joran hit Natalee with an aluminum baseball bat…in the head. The same man told me both stories and guess what, Joran was at the International School that day, hiding. He was sleeping over there rather than home,,, scared he was. The fine Aruba Police followed us to the school that day or maybe we would already have solved this case. Yeah Karin, a bounch of cowboys…

if the find the body they will see that shit.

Yes Blah.  I still say she was murdered at the rock area near the Lighthouse.  Where they disposed of her body I'm not as certain of.
You know Klass, I have never been able to form a clear picture about what happened that night. I've thought about the rocks, or the Sloot home, or a hotel party.... but I'm having a crystal clear image now. It was at the rocks after all with a damn baseball bat. AND WE KNEW IT ALL ALONG! We discussed those rocks for years! I think he recreated Nat's murder in Steph's murder maybe constiously or subconstiously but there will be many similarities I believe. sigh, the rocks.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: June 05, 2010, 12:41:28 AM »

It is incredible how that the Flores family has declared their support for Beth and have talked so much about how this will bring justice to Natalee. In their own terrible grief they are thinking about others.

They certainly are not Arubans, are they?

The Aruban cadre only thought of themselves and tourism and $$$ when Natalee disappeared and they stabbed Beth in the back every chance they got. What a contrast. 

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #435 on: June 05, 2010, 12:42:59 AM »

I am simply furious he could treat two young ladies so brutally.

It opens the pain I felt in 2005 all over again.

Joran for being such an animal.

Aruba for allowing the spree to continue... AND THEY ABSOLUTELY DID.

People's lives mean NOTHING in that place.

The world has seen this now.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: June 05, 2010, 12:43:23 AM »

I'm so impressed with Stephany's family. I'm just in awe of the perspective they have so soon after Stephany's murder and inspired by their graciousness toward Natalee and her family. They had a choice about the perspective they have and I would not have criticised them for however they felt in their grief. They've invited Natalee and her family to share in the justice they seek.

God Bless Them!

I have just been amazed and brought to tears by their graciousness and the contrast in their attitude and that of Aruba has really touched me.  Few could reach out with such fresh pain of their own.  They are truly exceptional just as Natalee's family is.

PERSONA NON GRATA

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: June 05, 2010, 12:43:23 AM »

cecilita - can you tell us what the cab drivers say in this video please?

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/489040/holandes-joran-van-der-sloot-pago780-soles-salir-pais
The suspect was wearing white shorts and white tennis shoes and he had two suitcases with him. He has tickets to go cuzco sunday but he dindt go. They left Ica to go to Nazca. In nazca he bought bus tickets and ask the taxi driver to take him to Tacna for 1500 soles (650 dollars) they left Nazca sunday around midnight. When they arrived in Nazca he told them that he wanted to go to Tacna and he paid 1500 soles (650 dollars) when they arrived in Tacna he paid them and the taxi driver took him to Arica, Chile.

During the trip the mosnter requested the back sit because he was tired and wanted to sleep but the driver didnt allow him to do that because his friend and brother were sitting in the back sit. He smoked a lot and the driver could notice that he was nerveous and most of the trip he was very quiet.  During the trip he told them that he was from Aruba.

I dont know how he went to Ica. Ica is 3 hours from Lima.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: June 05, 2010, 12:45:24 AM »

cecilita - can you tell us what the cab drivers say in this video please?

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/489040/holandes-joran-van-der-sloot-pago780-soles-salir-pais
again...
The suspect was wearing white shorts and white tennis shoes and he had two suitcases with him. He has tickets to go Cuzco sunday but he didn't go. They left Ica to go to Nazca. In Nazca he bought bus tickets and ask the taxi driver to take him to Tacna for 1500 soles (650 dollars) they left Nazca sunday around midnight. When they arrived in Nazca he told them that he wanted to go to Tacna and he paid 1500 soles (650 dollars) when they arrived in Tacna he paid them and the taxi driver took him to Arica, Chile.

During the trip the monster requested the back sit because he was tired and wanted to sleep but the driver didn't allow him to do that because his friend and brother were sitting in the back sit. He smoked a lot and the driver could notice that he was nervous and most of the trip he was very quiet.  During the trip he told them that he was from Aruba.

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #439 on: June 05, 2010, 12:45:39 AM »

I am simply furious he could treat two young ladies so brutally.

It opens the pain I felt in 2005 all over again.

Joran for being such an animal.

Aruba for allowing the spree to continue... AND THEY ABSOLUTELY DID.

People's lives mean NOTHING in that place.

The world has seen this now.

Yes, they absolutely did, and in a very smug and arrogant way. And they were brutal towards Beth.  This will all come back to them, absolutely.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.