April 30, 2024, 09:48:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #834 6/4/10 - 6/6/10  (Read 423454 times)
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: June 06, 2010, 12:38:17 AM »

The ears are bigger...better to put the jumper cables there...... Smile
I think just a tad lower and closer together!  Hey Monks!!!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: June 06, 2010, 12:39:34 AM »

eehehehehehehe

thats funny,,  Klass  Rocking the place as usual Smile

Frankenjuron probably has his DNA all over victim.

stick a voodoo doll down his throat and hope he chokes on it

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: June 06, 2010, 12:40:09 AM »

Klaas, that was great, lol. They need to be attached to his cojones!
Great minds think alike!  Hey Curly!  I have been here since the first day it was reported Natalee disappeared.  Mostly lurking for the past couple of years!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: June 06, 2010, 12:42:06 AM »

Klaas, that was great, lol. They need to be attached to his cojones!

I had problems finding his cojones Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: June 06, 2010, 12:43:46 AM »

Thanks, Klaas.  So it is the ARUBANS who think  the case in Peru is weak.  THought they thought the FBI's case was.

Well, they apparently defend Joran no matter what he does and at the risk of their own reputation.  That's insane.  And morally so wrong.  And they don't even wait for the forensic results to come back.

They are right, we don't understand their system and no one else does because it is totally corrupt.

These people are so stupid, they are doing it yet AGAIN!  Hard to believe.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: June 06, 2010, 12:45:33 AM »

So according to Geraldo, authorities in Aruba think the case in Peru is weak.  Wonder who the authority is?  Do they consider American traitor has been reporters authorities now?  The only person in Aruba I can think of that would be stupid enough or drunk enough to say that is Glenda/Renfro.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: June 06, 2010, 12:46:47 AM »

The Aruba spin machine went to such great lengths to try to protect Joran before, it doesn't surprise me that they are trying it again. We have to remember that Joran has family connections (through Anita) to the Dutch elite and government. Plus... think about all the stuff he has been doing the last 2+ years in Thailand and in his various globe-trotting adventures.

There is still AMPLE reason for them to rush to defend him. Expect the old cast of characters such as Julia Renfro to crawl out cockroach-style out from under their rocks. That video has new (not all the way back to '05) footage from her and from Charles Croes that is trying to fabricate the lie of some kind of "conspiracy" on Beth's part, with ties to the US gov't (at that time).

Going back to last night's pages in here, (page 24 or thereabouts), remember the Facebook profile of Dilma Arends? Doesn't anyone else find it a little troubling that her current profile lists one of her "friends" that has a tie to the US State Department?

We want to watch for any orchestrated attempt to downplay Joran's latest arrest... and be especially wary if anyone in that loop has US ties of any kind. This will be every bit as complicated as before.

A little "heads-up": when someone, somewhere,tries to suggest that the murder of Stephany Flores occurred ... "AFTER"... Joran left the room alone as captured in the video... you'll know it is "Game On".

Mark my words, it's coming.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: June 06, 2010, 12:46:55 AM »

On NG or JVM the other night, Wendy Murphy said that :
a. ) Civil law
b. ) three judges, no jury
c. ) the standard of beyond a reasonable doubt does not have to be met, it is a preponderance of evidence ( which is lower )
He is gone for good.
LE friend said that the case has to be very strong to get Interpol involved. So who gives a crap what anyone from Aruba thinks, becasue we know Aruba doesn"t.

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: June 06, 2010, 12:50:03 AM »

Anna, you have more fortitude than I.  I've switched channels to Fox, listened to a few minutes, and turned it off.  I can't listen to the lies promoted with a smirk.

Ha. I went to our local CityFest tonight and saw Eve6 and Travis Tritt! Trying to catch up now but there was no way I was watching Greta's special. I can only stomach so much lol.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1309 on: June 06, 2010, 12:50:38 AM »

Thanks, Klaas.  So it is the ARUBANS who think  the case in Peru is weak.  THought they thought the FBI's case was.

Well, they apparently defend Joran no matter what he does and at the risk of their own reputation.  That's insane.  And morally so wrong.  And they don't even wait for the forensic results to come back.

They are right, we don't understand their system and no one else does because it is totally corrupt.

These people are so stupid, they are doing it yet AGAIN!  Hard to believe.

They really are friggin' idiots 'over there', someone actually wrote this;

"For me, it is either he is a whackjob and wanted to get caught (subconciously or whatever) OR someone else was involved/did it --she was dead and Joran feared that this person/s would possibly call it in and set him up at any time

hopefully all the footage will be released soon, it should make this open/shut"

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: June 06, 2010, 12:50:40 AM »

A quick reminder for Dana's Show on Sunday at 9pm et ... is a biggy:

Dana's guests include:

1. Attorney Joel Brodsky. Updating the Drew Peterson case.

2. Managing Editor of Diario Aruba Jossy Mansur Discussing the recent arrest of Joran Vandersloot

3. Blink from Blink On Crime Discussing the Peterson and Vandersloot cases

4.Retired FBI Agent and Author/ Safety Expert Clint Van Zandt Discussing the Peterson and Vandersloot cases

5. Red from Scared Monkeys discussing Vandersloot and Peterson.

6. NBC news analyst and attorney Robin Sax discussing Peterson, Vandersloot and the search for John Mark Karr
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: June 06, 2010, 12:55:09 AM »

LOVES it

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: June 06, 2010, 12:55:44 AM »

The Aruba spin machine went to such great lengths to try to protect Joran before, it doesn't surprise me that they are trying it again. We have to remember that Joran has family connections (through Anita) to the Dutch elite and government. Plus... think about all the stuff he has been doing the last 2+ years in Thailand and in his various globe-trotting adventures.

There is still AMPLE reason for them to rush to defend him. Expect the old cast of characters such as Julia Renfro to crawl out cockroach-style out from under their rocks. That video has new (not all the way back to '05) footage from her and from Charles Croes that is trying to fabricate the lie of some kind of "conspiracy" on Beth's part, with ties to the US gov't (at that time).

Going back to last night's pages in here, (page 24 or thereabouts), remember the Facebook profile of Dilma Arends? Doesn't anyone else find it a little troubling that her current profile lists one of her "friends" that has a tie to the US State Department?

We want to watch for any orchestrated attempt to downplay Joran's latest arrest... and be especially wary if anyone in that loop has US ties of any kind. This will be every bit as complicated as before.

A little "heads-up": when someone, somewhere,tries to suggest that the murder of Stephany Flores occurred ... "AFTER"... Joran left the room alone as captured in the video... you'll know it is "Game On".

Peruvian Police Release Hotel Security VIDEO of Joran Van der Sloot & Murder Victim Stephany Flores

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/06/05/peruvian-police-release-hotel-security-video-of-joran-van-der-sloot-murder-victim-stephany-flores/

Yes, the Joran defense will be that the tapes are doctored ala Deepak and Satish. However, we see how far that is getting those two jokers. However, the video is damning ... as I stated in the post it's Jorans version of Thunder Dome ... Two people enter, one man leaves.

Vander Sloot is seen going into the room at the 34:54 segment of the tape on 5/30 wearing a white shirt with Stephany Flores. However,  only Joran is seen leaving the room at 50:43 wearing a completely different shirt and pants while also carrying a duffel bag.  Joran even makes sure that the door locks.

Let's face it ... Joran is not in Aruba anymore. He is toast.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: June 06, 2010, 12:56:21 AM »

Hi SB-

Good to 'see' you again.

You referenced Anita's elite connections.......my first thought when I saw the photo of her pose at the Intl School that was posted tonight, was what an elitist "pose" it was.

I have no doubt where Joran learned his sense of entitlement, at the feet of his mother.

I wonder if anyone has pointed out to her that her nostrils look the size of the Holland Tunnel in that photo?

I pray Peru is careful with this to ensure he will never walk the streets of any country again.

Game on, I hope and I pray.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1314 on: June 06, 2010, 12:56:29 AM »

Anna, you have more fortitude than I.  I've switched channels to Fox, listened to a few minutes, and turned it off.  I can't listen to the lies promoted with a smirk.

Ha. I went to our local CityFest tonight and saw Eve6 and Travis Tritt! Trying to catch up now but there was no way I was watching Greta's special. I can only stomach so much lol.

SB & Spooky, so good to see you both--just like the old Nite Crew days.  I have emailed Tylergal and she knows aobut this and is watching as well. I think she will also check in soon.

The whole world is condemning Aruba for letting Joran go on "free feet" to kill again.  They have no credibility in the area of justice at all.  They do have the death penalty for murder committed during robbery.  I wonder if it is firing squad or hanging or what.  Bet it is not lethal injection.  I hope Joran is wondering about that as well.

Be glad you missed Greta as I think she was trying to show Joran in a sympatheic light without actually saying so. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: June 06, 2010, 12:57:24 AM »

SB - over at RU they are already working on that angle. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: June 06, 2010, 12:58:01 AM »

A quick reminder for Dana's Show on Sunday at 9pm et ... is a biggy:

Dana's guests include:

1. Attorney Joel Brodsky. Updating the Drew Peterson case.

2. Managing Editor of Diario Aruba Jossy Mansur Discussing the recent arrest of Joran Vandersloot

3. Blink from Blink On Crime Discussing the Peterson and Vandersloot cases

4.Retired FBI Agent and Author/ Safety Expert Clint Van Zandt Discussing the Peterson and Vandersloot cases

5. Red from Scared Monkeys discussing Vandersloot and Peterson.

6. NBC news analyst and attorney Robin Sax discussing Peterson, Vandersloot and the search for John Mark Karr

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: June 06, 2010, 12:59:06 AM »

I do have to wonder though....what made Joran decide last month to tell Beth where Natalee is?  Was it just for the money?

Yes.  Gambling and drugs cost money.

Yet he was flat broke in Peru according to Japp.  So what happened to the "downpayment"?  I am thinking he had gambling debts and was desperate and scared about paying them so he did the extortion.  Then when he got the first money, he had to use it to pay those debts pronto and was again flat broke.

If he did owe money, I wonder to whom.  Of course you know I have to be wondering if it was Posner, lol.  If I owed him money, I'd be scared, too.

You know Anna, I've been thinking about this Jaap dude for a few days now. I think he's lying. He wrote that blog entry and is going around telling everyone how broke Joran was. making a big deal out of it. yet we all know he got 15k wired to him and JQK hand delivered another 10k. I think this dude is trying to cover up something. I mean the US did a raid on his house. Maybe it's about more than just those polygraph tapes?
You mention Posner, wonder if Jaap has any connection to Posner?
thinking out loud....

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: June 06, 2010, 01:02:04 AM »

I do have to wonder though....what made Joran decide last month to tell Beth where Natalee is?  Was it just for the money?

Yes.  Gambling and drugs cost money.

Yet he was flat broke in Peru according to Japp.  So what happened to the "downpayment"?  I am thinking he had gambling debts and was desperate and scared about paying them so he did the extortion.  Then when he got the first money, he had to use it to pay those debts pronto and was again flat broke.

If he did owe money, I wonder to whom.  Of course you know I have to be wondering if it was Posner, lol.  If I owed him money, I'd be scared, too.

You know Anna, I've been thinking about this Jaap dude for a few days now. I think he's lying. He wrote that blog entry and is going around telling everyone how broke Joran was. making a big deal out of it. yet we all know he got 15k wired to him and JQK hand delivered another 10k. I think this dude is trying to cover up something. I mean the US did a raid on his house. Maybe it's about more than just those polygraph tapes?
You mention Posner, wonder if Jaap has any connection to Posner?
thinking out loud....

For a gambler like Joran, he could go through 15-20k in one night of gambling. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: June 06, 2010, 01:05:24 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/18384-expertonan-ta-concidera-joran-vd-sloot-un-qserial-killerq.html

There is an audio link above but the gentleman is speaking in either Spanish or Pap ( I think)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.