April 23, 2024, 10:54:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bilderberg Meeting June 4 - Global Currency Failure?  (Read 2698 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 04, 2010, 07:08:07 AM »

Bilderberg Group Sitges 2010 World Secret Government Dolce Hotel in Sitges 4 th to 6th June

Elite Bilderberg Group to seek reassurances from Spanish leaders that ultimate agenda for global currency will not be derailed

The presence of Spain’s heavyweight political and financial leaders at this year’s Bilderberg conference is not just because the secretive annual confab is taking place just outside Barcelona – it’s because the Bilderberg elitists are panic stricken at the possibility that their embryonic global currency – the euro – could be heading for total collapse.

These three men will undoubtedly inform their globalist masters as to whether or not Spain is likely to go the same way as Greece, which if it happens would probably be the death knell for the euro single currency, and in turn a hammer blow to long term plans to implement a global currency, which IMF chief and BIlderberg member Dominique Strauss-Kahn recently told a gathering of elitists in Zurich was one of the prizes the elite wanted to plunder from exploiting the economic crisis.

Spain’s economy is in tatters not only because of the global economic meltdown, but because of the country’s disastrous efforts to implement the “green economy” that is mandated as part of what EU Commission chief and prominent Bilderberger Jose Manuel Barroso called the “post-industrial revolution”.

Would that be the same economy destroying 'green' stuff Obama wants the US to enjoy?  High unemployment?  Crushing debt?  Lowered standard of living?

more here - http://www.barcelonareporter.com/index.php?/news/comments/bilderberg_group_sitges_2010_world_secret_government_dolce_hotel_in_sitges_/0406100658am

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 07:16:33 AM »

Attendees -

We've made do with a few sneaky shots around the hotel and some hushed chats with the barstaff. We did a little undercover work. And, as a result, we can confirm the following people will definitely be attending this year's Bilderberg conference in Sitges.

I can't tell you how I know this. Let's just say we 'obtained' this information. Step forward if you hear your name.

1. Marcus Agius: The chairman of Barclays and a senior non-executive director on the BBC's new executive board. Married to Katherine, daughter of Edmund Leopold de Rothschild (I don't know why I mention that. Just a bit of family trivia – the sort of thing some people find interesting).

2. Josef Ackermann: The CEO of Deutsche Bank and a non-executive director of Shell.

3. General Jack Keane, the former vice chief of staff of the US army and on the board of the US defence conglomerate General Dynamics.

4. Juan Luis Cebrián Echarri: The CEO and co-founder of El Pais; the CEO of Grupo Prisa (Spain's biggest publisher); on the board of directors of Le Monde.

5. Richard Holbrooke: Barack Obama's special envoy to Afghanistan and Pakistan and a member of the board of directors of the Council on Foreign Relations.

6. Gustavo A Cisneros Rendiles: A Venezuelan media mogul – one of the world's richest men.

7. Victor Halberstadt: Professor of public economics at Leiden University and international advisor to Goldman Sachs. President of the International Institute of Public Finance.

8. Roger Altman: The founder and chairman of Evercore Partners, "the most active investment banking boutique in the world" (their website says).

9. Joaquín Almunia: Senior Spanish member of the European commission.

10. W. Edmund Clark: President and CEO of the TD Bank Financial Group.

11. Jan H.M. Hommen: Chairman of the ING Group.

12. Jyrki Katainen: Minster of finance in Finland, chairman of the Finnish National Coalition party.

more here - http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/blog/2010/jun/03/bilderberg-spain-charlie-skelton

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 07:19:33 AM »

Keeping Iran high on their agenda, the operators of the Bilderberg Group are nevertheless gradually shifting their priorities towards Latin America. The US maintains a network of military bases in the region where its forces exercise under realistic scenarios on a regular basis. The population of Latin America is showered with propaganda demonizing Chavez and portraying his alleged expansionist plans. The idea is being floated that Chavez somehow hopes to resolve his problems with Columbia by military means, and that the US will come to the rescue of its ally in the case of need.

Recently J. Rangel, a well-informed Venezuelan journalist who formerly served as vice president, warned that the enemies of Venezuela are preparing a provocation in the form of a seizure of the US Embassy in Caracas. The incident will be blamed on Chavez and used as a pretext for direct US interference in the domestic affairs of Venezuela. The date will not be set by the White House or the Pentagon – the final decision is always up to the Bilderberg Group.

more here - http://www.tiwy.com/news.phtml?id=160

Why, after Bush, does the whole globe seem to be going up in flames? 

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.