March 29, 2024, 08:24:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #835 6/6/10 - 6/8/10  (Read 369897 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 02, 2010, 06:23:12 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Note:  we had technical difficulties and had to move a post but it ended up as the beginning post in this thread.  In case you are wondering why Kat_Gram's name is here as the starting post  Smile
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 09:22:47 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 06:58:37 PM »

((edit - had to fix a post))
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 08:48:07 PM by klaasend » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 08:39:48 PM »

but you know what I don't understand for the life of me?
this Joran has a freaking fanclub.
if my daughther met him, i promise you she would run away in the opposite direction.
but he seems to have an attraction on others
he looks like a killer
he is a killer
why do girls even talk to this ........beepppppp?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 09:14:13 PM »

From the Steph Watts show tonight - thanks Sleuth!

Will there be a transcript anywhere later?

Recap – sorry, names may be spelled wrong.  This is NOT a transcript and is paraphrased.

Dave has not spoken to any media prior to this.

“Jay”  (fake name to protect him) story – lot of dogs barking, in a panic state –woke him up.   From living room window saw someone tall walking toward direction of hotel.  Tall, white skin, short hair. From under the street lamp could see he was muddy, wet and humping on one shoe.  Had never seen him before in his life – later saw his face in the newspaper and on TV.  Looked for blood, bruises, etc. as it was so unusual.  The strange thing ws that he was looking behind him, to see if someone coming behind or something.  Wlaking looking down with a great pace.  This was Monday as he could not stay up very late – after 5 minutes or maybe less a car came at very, very slow pace from the hotel side.  It was a red jeep, guy in the jeep was wearing glassing.  (Step confirms with Tim at this point that Paulus had a red jeep).  This was at 4:00 – 4:4 am, not only did he see this middle age person driving, but also the same guy that went past his house in the passengers side at about a 45 degree angle.  Driver was looking from left to right at the houses and talking very fast to the passenger.  (Steph was in the house and could see the angle).  After they past “Jay” went back to sleep.  Later saw this person in the news –

Sue D (Cathaline Savio’s sister) called in to say thanks to the witness for coming forward.

Dave:  Aruban police never took anything seriously.  Paulus said ad Beth could confirm that Paulus originally said he picked up Joran at the McDonalds at 4:00, later changed to say 11:00

Steph:  Jay – speaks 5 languages, works for the government, would be a great witness.

Tim Miller:  John Silvetti first got with Jay 1 ˝ years ago, every time they talked to him he appeared credible.  They then flew him to Houston and he passed the lie detective tests.  Tim brought to Hans in Aruba who told Tim he was not going allow cowboys to run this.

Tim: Spoke to the man who owns the fisherman hut where the trap, knife, etc was stolen – he filed  report that was never recorded.

Tim: needs to hold feet to the fire, not a reflection on this island, will never support a boycott of the island. The people on the island are wonderful, there is more crime in Houston in one night then on this island since Natalee’s death.  It is an isolated incident – those responsible need to accountable.

Dave: Their family expresses their condolence to Stepany’s.  Made it through the weekend with the 5 year anniversary OK.  Robin thumbing through the book Dave wrote, a lot that has been forgotten, unbelievable how they have recovered from this process – next day midday heard about Stephany’s death, with Joran on the run, etc.  Hopefully in Peru there will be justice.

Steph: Stephany’s girlfriend says that she ws a lesbian and would not e interested in any advances from Joran, which might have made Joran angry.

Tim: To Dave  (chocking up) afraid that he tried to have sex with Natalee and if she fought could have been like Stephany

Dave:  Still struggling with issue of Joran – would it be better to be in Peru or US. If US air conditioning, dental, exercise. Peruvian system with hole in the ground. Aruban prison about the same. If he had his druthers would have him in Peru where his name does not pop up again. When he hears his name it makes him sick.  He thought he would get caught on a rape or drug charge but never thought something like this would happen.  Hopes Aruba judges take a close look at this and look back to see if something should have done differently.

Tim:   Joran drew another map recently as to where Natalee’s body was. Joran contacted this person the day after Stephany was murdered.  Does not anticipate anything based on this map as everything coming from Joran’s lips is a lie, but damned if do, damned if don’t.  Need to check, if strike out on these, will generate the money needed to complete the deep water search. They have 140 plus targets, will take $1.5 million to inspect all targets.  Tim promise to Dave to never give up in trying to bring Natalee home.    Needs $ to do.

Steph: Warning to Kalpoes - will be coming to talk to the Kalpoes with cameras.

Dave: Just do everything above board.

Jay (re: tone on the island):   Thank to Sue for the encouragement.  The news came to Aruba the next day, now they start understanding that Joran is a predator.  Previously they only got news from the OM prosecutor). Now they do understand that he is a murderer.

Seph:  Aruba does not want Joran to confess – want him to stay in Peru and to have this as Peru’s problem.

Dave:  Joran has never been accountable. He probably did the same thing with Natalee, in leaving her at the beach or wherever.

Tim:  Ever since Natalee was abducted, Joran has not had to work.  He has told lies and the media has paid him.

Steph: Has experienced with Joran first hand

Tim: We have allowed him to travel freely.  We don’t know who set up the sting operation in Alabama, but did the $15,000 allow him to go to Peru.  We made Joran’s job easier as he made many thousands to continue doing what he has done.  Everyone, every news outlet, every person that has ever given Joran 10 cents – Tim hopes they think about it as they try to sleep as they contributed to Joran doing this.

Dave:  Was not aware of the sting or the Peru stuff until on the news.

Steph: Will be balls to the wall on the island. Joran’s mother on the island, will try to speak to her.

Dave: Prior to this sting operation nothing was going on.  Dave periodically would call the FBI but nothing was happening.

Dave: Answers will probably come when JOran is in prison and one of the prison mates might get the answers.

Tim: Today spent most of the day with Jay. Jay is a great guy, Jay said it best today that every day Joran will go to a new level of hell for Joran.  His life will not be as pleasant in jail in Peru as it was in Aruba.

Jay (re: would Joran come here for prison):  Peruvian woman told him that Aruban jail is like heaven in comparison to Peru.

Steph: The Netherands has assigned an attorney and will be sending someone over there.

Jay: Thought five years ago that the Netherlands would have attorneys to defend Joran – part of the reason he did not come forward.  Joran place blame on the security guards, etc.  The Netherlands will send the best attorneys to help their guy.

Dave:  Stephaney’s father has said that they will get justice, there will be a power struggle.

Steph: Joran again picked the wrong girl to murder.

Dave: The President of Peru has indicated that Joran will not leave the country until Joran has been charged and has served his time.

Dave: Avoided press as this is a Stephany case and also that .  Food for thought – most of the hotels have American TV. He walked out for 2 cups of coffee.  American media was showing about 8:00 am – did she flip through the channel and saw him on TV – did that spark this.

Jay:  We have to pray for the Peruvian detectives to not make mistakes and contaminate evidence so that we do not have the same story.

Steph: This has extensive evidence, DNA, the weapon.

Tim: They would have to ame a lot of mistakes before Joran would ever walk out of that jail.  Does not believe Joran will ever walk out of Peru alive.

Steph: However far fetched the map is, it needs to be checked, That is why Tim is here and why Steph is here documenting it.  No stone to be unturned.

Tim: It would have been easy to give the map to the authorities in Aruba but they do not have a good track record. It is a shame that we have to do their job.  This is his 9th trip to Aruba.  Made a promiste to Dave that he would not give up and he will do everything he can to bring Natalee home.

Steph: In Aruba until next Saturday, welcomed Dave to join them.

Dave: Doesn’t plan to quit – if he quits everyone else does. Prayers to Stephany’s family.

Steph: Believes Jay, story has not changed.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 09:15:01 PM »

Click on the link below NOW:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 09:17:33 PM »

BLINK on now!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 09:19:18 PM »

Thanks for bringing all that over!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 09:19:50 PM »

I was doing that while you were locking!  Thanks for locking!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2010, 09:20:18 PM »

She may have been dead at that point. I would not put it past JVDS to kill, go get a cup of Joe and then pack his stuff and leave.

I think the coffee was an attempt to try to build an alibi. He's going to try and say, he left the room and she was alive and he went to get two cups of coffee, someone got into the room, maybe she opened the door thinking it was him coming back and that is who the real killer is and he's innocent. Just like he did with Natalee Holloway.

I believe that was all totally for an alibi..............I agree.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2010, 09:20:51 PM »

BLINK on now!

Darn I wish I could get it...............I LOVE BLINK !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2010, 09:21:11 PM »

:O: blink is beeping... I hope it isn't a bomb ! eek

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2010, 09:21:22 PM »

Just getting caught up.  Captured these from the video.  Does it look like a old cassette tape in the first image and who is the person in the picture he carries around in the 2nd picture?

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2010, 09:22:18 PM »

:O: blink is beeping... I hope it isn't a bomb ! eek

Hahahaha!  I was checking all my open windows trying to figure out what was beeping at me!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2010, 09:24:07 PM »

Bend over
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2010, 09:25:57 PM »

When I was watching the video what you think is a cassette tape I was thinking was just a passport and ID binder thing. 

The photos, that one looks like it's a girl wearing riding boots.  Not sure who it would be.  There's another photo that looks like it could be maybe from 2008 christmas Anita, Paulus, Valentijn and Sebastian (maybe).  Some looked like they were postcards to me.
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2010, 09:29:01 PM »

Joel Brodsky makes my blood run cold.  There have been tips and nothing has turned up so DP is innocent!!  What planet is this guy on.  I know many hate attorneys but he is the sleaziest of the sleeze....and I hate him.

He KNOWS that DP is a murderer...was a dirty cop and a woman beater.  How he continues to talk this way is beyond the pale.

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2010, 09:30:39 PM »

Magnolia
Yes Texasmom did a great job.  Debbie and her crew just derail the questions.

Klassend
Well, someone already registered with my nic. Guess their scared of me actually being able to confront them with the truth. I tried to register with KERMITfromSM so people will know when I do speak it's the real me instead of Truthseeker and Debbie trying to derail people, but the email registration did not come through for me either.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2010, 09:31:20 PM »

Joel Brodsky makes my blood run cold.  There have been tips and nothing has turned up so DP is innocent!!  What planet is this guy on.  I know many hate attorneys but he is the sleaziest of the sleeze....and I hate him.

He KNOWS that DP is a murderer...was a dirty cop and a woman beater.  How he continues to talk this way is beyond the pale.

He's a defense attorney.  IMO all defense attorneys are limeballs.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2010, 09:33:39 PM »

ElaineS = +3

Glenda/Renfro = 0

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2010, 09:35:20 PM »

ElaineS = +3

Glenda/Renfro = 0

She told her...ha

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.