March 28, 2024, 12:37:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #835 6/6/10 - 6/8/10  (Read 369807 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: June 06, 2010, 11:36:51 PM »

CBS/42 Birmingham had Jossy on by phone.

Jossy said that Aruba had enough evidence to prosecute but failed to do so.
Two new searches are planned.  One at the bird sanctuary and one at the Monserrat Pond.
He said that Deepak and Satish should be very worried.  Talk is that Joran will bargin for
a better prison in Peru by giving up information on the Holloway case.

Then Jug was on and said that he was sure that Deepak knew what happened.
He was not sure about Satish.

Another thing that Jossy said is that some in Aruba are scared and beginning to open
their eyes.....something they refused to do before.

They SHOULD be frighteded.  Police, prosecutors, and various accomplices to the crime and/or cover-up need to be brought to justice. 
Is the house of cards ready to crumble?

It COULD be.  That would depend on how committed the new Aruban authorities are to cleaning up all the corruption.  This could be their golden opportunity. 

When you consider the FACT that Jan Van der Straaten has been appointed to not one, but TWO government positions since the new Aruban authorities have taken office; it doesn't seem to me they're very concerned with cleaning up the corruption.

JMO

I was unaware of this.  Given recent events in Peru, however, perhaps Van der Straaten has become an embarassment they'd rather dispense with. 

It all started with Van der Straaten.  Jug even mentioned it last night on Geraldo.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: June 06, 2010, 11:37:11 PM »

Just catching up again..........  I know I've said it a thousand times (because it has ALWAYS made sense) but, surely the Kalpoes will come out now and spill the beans. If not, they CERTAINLY have the wrong counsel.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: June 06, 2010, 11:38:05 PM »

Two new searches are planned.  One at the bird sanctuary and one at the Monserrat Pond.
He said that Deepak and Satish should be very worried.  Talk is that Joran will bargin for

If I were Deepak and Satish I would throw Joran under the bus right now and tell everything they know.  Blame him and Paulus for everything.

If I were Deepak and Satish I would have already been in touch with the FBI trying to play "lets make a deal" BEFORE are thrown to the wolves by Joran. He will try to put the blame on them for Natalie. If they wait until he squeals on them it will be too late. The only hope they have is to get the FBI involved fast.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: June 06, 2010, 11:38:34 PM »

And so much for "transparency" too!

They supposedly conduct an investigation into Jan Van der Straaten's role in the first 10 days of the Natalee Holloway investigation, claim that the investigation is complete, but never reveal any results?

And they have been sitting on the rusults of the Van der Straaten investigation since....what...January?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: June 06, 2010, 11:39:00 PM »

They supposedly conduct an investigation into Jan Van der Straaten's role in the first 10 days of the Natalee Holloway investigation, claim that the investigation is complete, but never reveal any results?

They will say they were conducting an investigation and that's why they arrested the two security guards.  That nitwit Julia Renfro even said it on Nancy Grace the other night.  I think she believes her own lies.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: June 06, 2010, 11:39:44 PM »

Hello Greta this is Deepak. Boy do I have a story for you. Wink

LOL  She'd prolly have cardiac arrest.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: June 06, 2010, 11:41:53 PM »

And she will say Deepak why you lie to momma.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: June 06, 2010, 11:42:03 PM »

Two new searches are planned.  One at the bird sanctuary and one at the Monserrat Pond.
He said that Deepak and Satish should be very worried.  Talk is that Joran will bargin for

Another thing that Jossy said is that some in Aruba are scared and beginning to open
their eyes.....something they refused to do before.

They SHOULD be frighteded.  Police, prosecutors, and various accomplices to the crime and/or cover-up need to be brought to justice. 
Is the house of cards ready to crumble?

It COULD be.  That would depend on how committed the new Aruban authorities are to cleaning up all the corruption.  This could be their golden opportunity. 

This is their last opportunity.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: June 06, 2010, 11:42:57 PM »

And she will say Deepak why you lie to momma.

LOL
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: June 06, 2010, 11:44:38 PM »

What the Kalpoes do have in their favor is that Joran has lied so many times.  Even Hans Mos said something to the effect you can't believe what he says and he was the prosecutor at the time.
SteveDinMD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: June 06, 2010, 11:56:31 PM »

What the Kalpoes do have in their favor is that Joran has lied so many times.  Even Hans Mos said something to the effect you can't believe what he says and he was the prosecutor at the time.

This is exactly right.  Unless Joran has access to independent, corroborating evidence, any unsubstantiated allegations he might direct agains the Kalpoes are unlikely to prove decisive. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: June 06, 2010, 11:57:56 PM »

They will say they were conducting an investigation and that's why they arrested the two security guards.  That nitwit Julia Renfro even said it on Nancy Grace the other night.  I think she believes her own lies.

Weren't

Weren't those the same two security guards who "committed suicide" right afterward.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: June 07, 2010, 12:01:36 AM »

Weren't

Weren't those the same two security guards who "committed suicide" right afterward.

No. They are both alive.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: June 07, 2010, 12:02:20 AM »

hi monkeys, i would like to know if the monster meet other girls during his two weeks stay in lima.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: June 07, 2010, 12:03:35 AM »

Security guards were Antonius Mickey Johns and Abraham Alfred Jones.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: June 07, 2010, 12:06:54 AM »

Thanks everyone for the comments about my chat room questions during the Steph Watts show.  For those who weren't listening...my questions were not acknowledged by anyone that could have answered them.  

I'd typed a whole big long response about it while the threads were changing, so I lost it.  I'm not typing it all over again!  At least not until after I finish listening to Dana, and take a long hot shower.  

THANK YOU SO MUCH Sleuth for the recap of Steph's show!  

Other than what Dave said, God bless him, I got lost in all the confusion..lol.  Of course when I started reading your transcription it started coming back to me.  I'm going to try to listen to it again later.

I certainly appreciate Steph bringing all the guests on for us to hear, but he could really take some lessons from Dana.

Dana's the BEST!  :monkeyheart:

Try hitting 'backspace' or undo, it might bring what you wrote back up.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #156 on: June 07, 2010, 12:10:34 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: June 07, 2010, 12:12:51 AM »

Former attorney questioned Joran van der Sloot tests involving the murder of Stephany Dutchman Flores (with video)

Joseph Tacopina hinted that a third person would be responsible for murder. Also expressed its surprise that the body has been found in the room just three days after the crime

"How do you know that inside the room there was no third person waiting for them?" Asked the renowned lawyer Joseph Tacopina to question one of the strongest proofs that involve the citizen Dutchman Joran van der Sloot in the murder of the young Stephany Flores occurred on Sunday 30 May.

Joseph Tacopina, who successfully defended Van der Sloot in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway American girl five years ago, referred to the fact that the Dutchman admitted with Stephany Flores Tac Miraflores hotel early 30 May, but was only hours later, according to security video showed the accommodation.

Thus, the lawyer also defended the late King of Pop Michael Jackson hinted that a third person would be responsible for crime.

In a telephone conversation from New York with the TV program "Panorama", Joseph Tacopina also expressed surprise at the time that passed between the alleged day of the murder and the discovery of the body of Stephany.

More soon ....

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/490841/ex-abogado-joran-cuestiona-pruebas-que-involucran-holandes-asesinato-stephany

Yes, and this third person sent Joran out for a cup of coffee and said, 'Get one for yourself while you are at it.'

<eye roll>

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: June 07, 2010, 12:22:38 AM »

Thanks everyone for the comments about my chat room questions during the Steph Watts show.  For those who weren't listening...my questions were not acknowledged by anyone that could have answered them.  

I'd typed a whole big long response about it while the threads were changing, so I lost it.  I'm not typing it all over again!  At least not until after I finish listening to Dana, and take a long hot shower.  

THANK YOU SO MUCH Sleuth for the recap of Steph's show!  

Other than what Dave said, God bless him, I got lost in all the confusion..lol.  Of course when I started reading your transcription it started coming back to me.  I'm going to try to listen to it again later.

I certainly appreciate Steph bringing all the guests on for us to hear, but he could really take some lessons from Dana.

Dana's the BEST!  :monkeyheart:

Try hitting 'backspace' or undo, it might bring what you wrote back up.

Here is what I do when I have a long post.  I type it in Miscrsoft Word and then I copy and paste it in a post.  If the forum all of a sudden isn't working when you go to post it you will still have what you typed in word.  You don't have to save the document in word.  Or if I am typing it in a post before I hit post I highlight it and I say copy.  This way it has my the last thing I copied in memory so I can paste it again.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #159 on: June 07, 2010, 12:26:06 AM »

He`s already on to a 3rd person? When a second one doesn`t even exist?

He`s an embarrassment to himself, his family, his country.

Joe is in the JW category. It`s getting to where I won`t even type his name.

Acknowledging the man is even alive is a mistake.

How do you make a clown go away?

Ignore him to death.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.