April 18, 2024, 03:38:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #835 6/6/10 - 6/8/10  (Read 372433 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: June 08, 2010, 08:51:43 PM »

On Nancy Grace they said when Joran went for coffee he was wearing the same clothes he was wearing when he first went to the hotel with Stephany.

thanks San...I have been wondering about this all along!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1901 on: June 08, 2010, 08:52:44 PM »

I`m still waiting for someone to ring the Kalpoe`s bells up.

( If they find the girl they will see that sh. )

Of course - they saw it. They knew. They have always known.

Anybody who makes them out to be victims in this... is a clown.

Do you think people go extra easy on them because they look feminine

and malnourished? Are they off limits like the holy cow?

Maybe people want to take care of the worst first.

They will never be off my radar, though.

Your day is coming Dirt-pock and Sack-o-sheet.

I still have my big hairy eyeball on you.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: June 08, 2010, 08:52:47 PM »

Police keeps the identity of the student a secret.
He lives in Valkenburg, is the only thing the article says.
Peter R. de Vries was on some show last night and he said Joran tried to borrow money from everyone.
Told people his wallet was stolen en he was desperate for money.
Police has a chatsession where Joran says this to a friend, "because if he does not get
his hands on some money soon he can not stay in Peru".

whoo hooo! There's your robbery motive, Peru!! 

Let him take back his stinkin' confession.  Sentence him to life for robbery + murder.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: June 08, 2010, 08:53:15 PM »

Joran knows the whole story of what they have on him.  He knows that they found DNA under her nails.  He is playing them.  They are working the system as we speak.  He confession plus marijauna use might help reduce his sentence.

This is only the beginning of what we are seeing.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1904 on: June 08, 2010, 08:53:35 PM »

The part where Joran allegedly says - 'She intruded into my private life' - sort rings horribly in my mind since her jeans were off.... what does he say that is? that's not an intrusion?

seems like her private "life" (meaning) "her body" was somehow violated, and not to forget or diminish, he killed her - how much more intrusion can there possibly be?

Since he is "entitled" as mom Anita taught him he is and reinforced that by giving into whatever tantrum he threw, no one's rights matter but his Rob. Even today she still squeals foul when his rights are impacted by the horrible crimes he's committed. I am unsure if he has a humane respect for anyone else's rights - or she either.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: June 08, 2010, 08:54:51 PM »

I'm sitting here watching NG and they are going on and on about a broken neck.Good grief!!! I've watched enough movies to have an idea of how to do it.How much bigger was he than her?Nancy just acts ignorant or something...Sad  It seems the more I watch her,the more crap I hear.I hope so much that this case doesn't elevate to the heights that Natalee did.He's guilty and that's that.Throw him into the general population and let him get by the best way he knows how.Poor baby,ugh..Broke down and cried?I feel like puking now..Who cares? I want him to cry everyday for the rest of his miserable life!!

Oh!Hi Monkeys!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: June 08, 2010, 08:55:01 PM »

Forgive me for saying this if it offends, but I think she went to his room to smoke pot.

Quoting my own post at the risk of being mocked, I just want to clarify...

I am in no way judging this young lady nor do I think it makes her a bad person.  I think it makes her about 21 years old.

Furthermore, it is no more an invitation to, nor a justification for, murder. 

Just because she was in his hotel room does not mean she wanted to nor was obligated to have sex with him.  She had every right to say no without being murdered, whether she'd smoked with him or not.

JMO

I don't have a problem with the suggestion except I don't know why she would need to go to his room.  She has money. It is my understanding that marijuana is legal in Peru (in small amounts).  So why bother going to a hotel room 7 miles away? 

http://matadornights.com/guide-to-smoking-pot-around-the-world/

PERU: Possession of up to 8 grams (0.28 oz) of marijuana is legal as long as one isn’t in possession of another drug. However, I’ve read some first hand accounts about the police being fairly strict. Caution is urged.

CHILE: Personal use of marijuana in small quantities on a private place is not against the law. More than one person using it at the same place is considered as a group and thus is considered illegal.

COLOMBIA: Possession of small quantities of all drugs legal; permitted “personal dose” for marijuana is 20 grams.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1907 on: June 08, 2010, 08:55:01 PM »

Jaap says Joran confessed to him where he left Natalees body: at Bubali Pond, a bird reservate on Aruba.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: June 08, 2010, 08:56:04 PM »

Spelled it wrong...s/b Richie Kock

Last I checked he was in St. Maarten iirc

My favorite, lol

San has a much better version of it though!  LOL

OHMYGAWD!  I just spit all over myself!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1909 on: June 08, 2010, 08:57:13 PM »

On Nancy Grace they said when Joran went for coffee he was wearing the same clothes he was wearing when he first went to the hotel with Stephany.

They still haven't released this portion of the video, so how the reporter knows this is anyone's guess.
Additionally, the pot bs, since when does pot do anything but give you the munchies?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: June 08, 2010, 08:58:32 PM »

Michael Griffith said tell the DEA to contact the Peruvian police and tell them to ask about Natalee.  Nancy is having a senator or someone political on her show tomorrow and Michael Griffith told Nancy to tell her guest that and Nancy said she would tell him.
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1911 on: June 08, 2010, 08:58:38 PM »

Police keeps the identity of the student a secret.
He lives in Valkenburg, is the only thing the article says.
Peter R. de Vries was on some show last night and he said Joran tried to borrow money from everyone.
Told people his wallet was stolen en he was desperate for money.
Police has a chatsession where Joran says this to a friend, "because if he does not get
his hands on some money soon he can not stay in Peru".

whoo hooo! There's your robbery motive, Peru!! 

Let him take back his stinkin' confession.  Sentence him to life for robbery + murder.

Can someone tell me where the money went that Stefany won? plus the 1,000 her dad gave her (not sure if that was included with her winnings) I read that he took a cab to Chili for $635
if he had no money I'm guessing it was her money that was missing...so isn.t that robbery???? Give him LIFE

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Dragnet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1912 on: June 08, 2010, 08:58:45 PM »

I`m still waiting for someone to ring the Kalpoe`s bells up.

( If they find the girl they will see that sh. )

Of course - they saw it. They knew. They have always known.

Anybody who makes them out to be victims in this... is a clown.

Do you think people go extra easy on them because they look feminine

and malnourished? Are they off limits like the holy cow?

Maybe people want to take care of the worst first.

They will never be off my radar, though.

Your day is coming Dirt-pock and Sack-o-sheet.

I still have my big hairy eyeball on you.

I'll give ya 20 bucks if you call them up on the phone and ask them in a deep gruff voice.  "What's your favorite scary movie?"
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1913 on: June 08, 2010, 08:58:59 PM »

Beotch Julia on JVM arguing with talking heads.....insisting NO cover-up by Aruba authorities

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yes... and it was interesting to note -

The topic was the Aruban cover up...

and Julia, or as I like to call her the `drunken whore` said:

There was no evidence of a... (pause)  crime.

She was off topic. She must have slogans printed on 3x5 cards in front of her
and she keeps repeating them like a dang parrot.

When you answer off topic... you have actually answered the question.

A none answer - is your answer. I find it amazing that she has watched where
these same tactics have landed Joran - yet she continues to follow him over
the cliff.

THANK YOU CARPE!  

Exactly what I wanted to say, but couldn't put the words together!  She makes me sooooo freakin' mad!

I would be willing to bet she was one of the dogs that was paid off to keep quiet about Joran and Natalee.  I think this old empty vessel was involved to the degree that the Kalpoes are, perhaps more.  She was probably paid more to keep quiet and to come to all the blogs and spread rancid venom.

I'm of the same opinion.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: June 08, 2010, 08:59:00 PM »

Also earlier today , I read a article that was translated, that another Dutch speaking citizen was in Aruba at gambling tables with Joran.  He and Joran struck up a conversation where Juran revealed he was thinking he would marry only a rich ugly woman, make her pregnant to marry her and then do as he pleased.  He said he wanted to marry a rich ugly woman so she wouldn't spend too much money on herself and would not ask too many questions.

First..was it here I read that article..if not..did anyone else read that article?

This says to me that Joran had no use for women other then money and sex.  Where would he get this idea..from Daddy of course!
Damn, too bad Julia is already married and not rich.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1915 on: June 08, 2010, 09:00:25 PM »

Forgive me for saying this if it offends, but I think she went to his room to smoke pot.

Quoting my own post at the risk of being mocked, I just want to clarify...

I am in no way judging this young lady nor do I think it makes her a bad person.  I think it makes her about 21 years old.

Furthermore, it is no more an invitation to, nor a justification for, murder. 

Just because she was in his hotel room does not mean she wanted to nor was obligated to have sex with him.  She had every right to say no without being murdered, whether she'd smoked with him or not.

JMO

Lifesong, I don't think anyone would mock you, not at all. I guess, I think that sometimes other boards may jump on something and start to blame the victim. They often have a disconnect about what a victim truly is.

but I have thought that's what happened. I just didn't say it when it was on my mind - not because I thought it was wrong, just didn't want someone to take my post the wromng way - lord know I make enough of those already, lol < smiles >

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: June 08, 2010, 09:00:40 PM »

my thoughts the entire time, but I'm not gonna slammmmm a murder victim, but this is what happened.

Rob....stop that little bitty tiny I can't see it type!  LOL   I don't think that slamming her....I also think she and joran were either messing around or thinking about it.  It has been mentioned several times she was confused about her sexuality....she might have been testing it...  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: June 08, 2010, 09:00:44 PM »

They still haven't released this portion of the video, so how the reporter knows this is anyone's guess.

Additionally, the pot bs, since when does pot do anything but give you the munchies?

We all agree with that but every countries law is different and apparently it makes a difference in Peru.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: June 08, 2010, 09:01:52 PM »

OMG, Klaas!!  You just posted a link to "smoking pot around the world"!    lol lol

I never saw that coming!

You do make good points though.  I didn't know it was legal there.  I do think the fact that she had money wouldn't necessarily mean she would want to buy her own marijuana, but it might mean that she would have no need to buy a laptop on the cheap.  If his pot was in the hotel and not on him, well, I just think she might have gone there.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: June 08, 2010, 09:01:54 PM »

Joy Behar is talking to Jean Casarez and she is talking about the case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.