April 20, 2024, 12:39:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #835 6/6/10 - 6/8/10  (Read 372565 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: June 08, 2010, 09:11:33 PM »

BINGO

I`m still waiting for someone to ring the Kalpoe`s bells up.

( If they find the girl they will see that sh. )

Of course - they saw it. They knew. They have always known.

Anybody who makes them out to be victims in this... is a clown.

Do you think people go extra easy on them because they look feminine

and malnourished? Are they off limits like the holy cow?

Maybe people want to take care of the worst first.

They will never be off my radar, though.

Your day is coming Dirt-pock and Sack-o-sheet.

I still have my big hairy eyeball on you.

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1941 on: June 08, 2010, 09:13:16 PM »

Beotch Julia on JVM arguing with talking heads.....insisting NO cover-up by Aruba authorities

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yes... and it was interesting to note -

The topic was the Aruban cover up...

and Julia, or as I like to call her the `drunken whore` said:

There was no evidence of a... (pause)  crime.

She was off topic. She must have slogans printed on 3x5 cards in front of her
and she keeps repeating them like a dang parrot.

When you answer off topic... you have actually answered the question.

A none answer - is your answer. I find it amazing that she has watched where
these same tactics have landed Joran - yet she continues to follow him over
the cliff.

THANK YOU CARPE!  

Exactly what I wanted to say, but couldn't put the words together!  She makes me sooooo freakin' mad!

I would be willing to bet she was one of the dogs that was paid off to keep quiet about Joran and Natalee.  I think this old empty vessel was involved to the degree that the Kalpoes are, perhaps more.  She was probably paid more to keep quiet and to come to all the blogs and spread rancid venom.

I'm of the same opinion.

DITTO....I still wish Jug had slapped the crap outta her when he had the chance!!  If I ever get the chance you can bet you azz I will and I'll have witnesses to  prove she hit me first! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: June 08, 2010, 09:13:20 PM »

I'm sitting here watching NG and they are going on and on about a broken neck.Good grief!!! I've watched enough movies to have an idea of how to do it.How much bigger was he than her?Nancy just acts ignorant or something...Sad  It seems the more I watch her,the more crap I hear.I hope so much that this case doesn't elevate to the heights that Natalee did.He's guilty and that's that.Throw him into the general population and let him get by the best way he knows how.Poor baby,ugh..Broke down and cried?I feel like puking now..Who cares? I want him to cry everyday for the rest of his miserable life!!

Oh!Hi Monkeys!!!

Hi tater!  Good to see you!!

Hi sweet Sunny!!Always good to see you too!Hugs

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1943 on: June 08, 2010, 09:13:36 PM »

Also earlier today , I read a article that was translated, that another Dutch speaking citizen was in Aruba at gambling tables with Joran.  He and Joran struck up a conversation where Juran revealed he was thinking he would marry only a rich ugly woman, make her pregnant to marry her and then do as he pleased.  He said he wanted to marry a rich ugly woman so she wouldn't spend too much money on herself and would not ask too many questions.

First..was it here I read that article..if not..did anyone else read that article?

This says to me that Joran had no use for women other then money and sex.  Where would he get this idea..from Daddy of course!
Damn, too bad Julia is already married and not rich.

Yes it was.  I read that as well and laughed at the throught that he was following his father's footsteps in wife choosing.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1944 on: June 08, 2010, 09:17:14 PM »

It was probably as simply as this, well, it could be.

It was 5 am, gambling all nite and that was over. Joran said, hey wanna smoke a joint?

and Stephany may have said yes, and I'll give you a ride to your hotel, then Joran said why don't we just smoke in my room.

It may not be very complicated at all.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1945 on: June 08, 2010, 09:17:19 PM »

did anyone post this?

I tried twice....thanks Rob.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: June 08, 2010, 09:17:42 PM »

Beotch Julia on JVM arguing with talking heads.....insisting NO cover-up by Aruba authorities

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yes... and it was interesting to note -

The topic was the Aruban cover up...

and Julia, or as I like to call her the `drunken whore` said:

There was no evidence of a... (pause)  crime.

She was off topic. She must have slogans printed on 3x5 cards in front of her
and she keeps repeating them like a dang parrot.

When you answer off topic... you have actually answered the question.

A none answer - is your answer. I find it amazing that she has watched where
these same tactics have landed Joran - yet she continues to follow him over
the cliff.

THANK YOU CARPE!  

Exactly what I wanted to say, but couldn't put the words together!  She makes me sooooo freakin' mad!

I would be willing to bet she was one of the dogs that was paid off to keep quiet about Joran and Natalee.  I think this old empty vessel was involved to the degree that the Kalpoes are, perhaps more.  She was probably paid more to keep quiet and to come to all the blogs and spread rancid venom.

I'm of the same opinion.

DITTO....I still wish Jug had slapped the crap outta her when he had the chance!!  If I ever get the chance you can bet you azz I will and I'll have witnesses to  prove she hit me first! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1947 on: June 08, 2010, 09:18:35 PM »

Don`t tempt me - I`m just crazy enough to do it. Ask Rob. He knows how I roll.

when you called that hotel on Aruba I busted a gasket. One of the funniest things I have ever heard.

lmao just thinking about it

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1948 on: June 08, 2010, 09:19:35 PM »

Every time I see or hear TACO STEIN, I get this picture in my head: lolol

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1949 on: June 08, 2010, 09:20:01 PM »

Taco Stein was just on LKL - he's no friend of Natalee, imo.  I can't really give a recap as I'm multitasking here, lol, but he pretty much sucked, as expected.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1950 on: June 08, 2010, 09:20:09 PM »

Joran knows the whole story of what they have on him.  He knows that they found DNA under her nails.  He is playing them.  They are working the system as we speak.  He confession plus marijauna use might help reduce his sentence.

This is only the beginning of what we are seeing.

Hmmm, I don't recall anyone saying there was any indication of any marijauna found in the room or on his person?
Does he really think this will fly?

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: June 08, 2010, 09:20:22 PM »

TJ Ward on Larry King now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: June 08, 2010, 09:20:50 PM »

Mickey Sherman said you get less time if you kill out of anger.  It makes no sense to him.  He said he didn't do it for being a nice guy.

He said everything should had time to his sentence.  Even him breathing...LOL

i agree with that!   imo.....the whole confession is joran trying for reduced sentence......the whole story sounds like a bunch of crap to me....of course what do you expect from s#$thead?
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: June 08, 2010, 09:20:59 PM »

After watching NG and JVM, a couple of notes from both shows.

(1) Tim Miller confirmed Colombia story. Then, bolstered it by citing a related phone call to Jossy, while in his office.
(2) Marijuana use cited
(3) Confirmation that Joran did indeed travel to Colombia, prior to arriving in Peru
(4) NG caller asked "What clothes was he wearing when he went to get coffee?" Answer was same clothes as entering at 5am with SF.
(5) International lawyer (who said he had lots of experience and Peru prisons were horrible) mentioned to convey to Holloways that they could approach Peruvian consulate to accept lighter sentence for Joran, in exchange for info about NH/Aruba. The point being that they may want to seek international law expert to explore their rights as it sound like they do have some.
(6) Aruba would like to see contents of JVDS laptop for Aruban case purposes. I found this odd/suspicious..

Next, a couple of my own thoughts/observations:

(1) Joran is trying to angle strategy. (a) marijuana use. (b) confession, then retraction. (c) manslaughter, instead of murder. (d) killing out of anger, instead of premeditation.
(2) Wonder if reason for entering room  could have been as simple as "Hey, want to smoke a joint at my place"
(3) Someone on NG suggested a rough sexual scenario that led to death. Have never heard that theory before, true or not.
(4) Linda Allison seems very composed, at peace, and very classy. Do others feel the same?
(5) Passport trace needs to be done on Joran. I think atrail and story can definitely be pieced together.
(6) As someone else suggested pages back, they likely did not sleep. Arrival at 5AM (late-night lifestyle), they should have slept in until early afternoon. 8AM action implies to me that no sleep occurred. Add in the taxi driver stating that he smoked and slept during cab ride.

OK. Just wanted to put it out there before forgetting....
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: June 08, 2010, 09:21:08 PM »

thanks klaas......we had a storm here that knocked off the upper tier of cable channels so when i could not get to the natalee thread i thought how am i going to get news? sounds like i am not missing too much coming from the tv shows. i did see the et piece.
hi ya monkeys!

Hi Cuz - good to see you here. TJ Ward is on LKL right now stating how the PM of Aruba "hampered" Natalee's case from the beginning.

I continue to stand with the girl.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: June 08, 2010, 09:21:16 PM »

Rita Crosby said she has been in Peru and the Peruvian authorities do not fool around.

Pat Brown just said he a psychopath and he is playing the game the best to his ability.  She thinks Joran will get 15 years and he will be out when he is 30.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1956 on: June 08, 2010, 09:22:03 PM »

thanks klaas......we had a storm here that knocked off the upper tier of cable channels so when i could not get to the natalee thread i thought how am i going to get news? sounds like i am not missing too much coming from the tv shows. i did see the et piece.
hi ya monkeys!

hi ya CUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So good to see ya!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: June 08, 2010, 09:23:02 PM »

So are Tim Miller and Dave Holloway in Aruba to search the map Joran gave to Jaap?  Or is Aruba doing that?  Who is doing the two new searches, TES/Dave or Aruban officials?  Both?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1958 on: June 08, 2010, 09:23:31 PM »

Rita Crosby said she has been in Peru and the Peruvian authorities do not fool around.

Pat Brown just said he a psychopath and he is playing the game the best to his ability.  She thinks Joran will get 15 years and he will be out when he is 30.

He won't live that long in Peruvian prison, she should know that if she's a profiler.  Imo, of course.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1959 on: June 08, 2010, 09:23:50 PM »

Candice Delong - former FBI profiler calls him Johan and says he's either really tall or everyone else is reaaaalllly short.

She's on with TJ on LKL

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.