March 29, 2024, 02:41:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #835 6/6/10 - 6/8/10  (Read 369869 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1960 on: June 08, 2010, 09:23:59 PM »

Mickey Sherman said you get less time if you kill out of anger.  It makes no sense to him.  He said he didn't do it for being a nice guy.

He said everything should had time to his sentence.  Even him breathing...LOL

i agree with that!   imo.....the whole confession is joran trying for reduced sentence......the whole story sounds like a bunch of crap to me....of course what do you expect from s#$thead?

I just wonder what kind of laws they have.  It would be interesting to note.  If he is confessing to things that could not have taken place, then he could be setting himself up for some kind of "redo" to drag this out longer.  I am not sure that he is not getting advice from the Hague.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1961 on: June 08, 2010, 09:24:07 PM »

Do you think if he really knows where Daddy put Natalee he will tell us now?
Also if he does will the Netherlands arrest him so he goes to serve his  sentence  there first?
Or does Peru  get him first..

Blonde,
I've been wondering the same thing. Stef's father can ask the Peru police to get Joran to come clean on Natalee. But then that may be a catch 22 situation. If he confesses does Aruba get him back for trial first?

And I would not be surprised at all if today Aruba announces the searches there have produced some evidence and they are charging Joran with murder. Or, they have reviewed their files and now want to prosecute him.

Ado

Now that would be really interesting...

Good Morning Monkeys !!

So much has happened since I went to bed...

Too much information!  :-p

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1962 on: June 08, 2010, 09:24:20 PM »

After watching NG and JVM, a couple of notes from both shows.

(1) Tim Miller confirmed Colombia story. Then, bolstered it by citing a related phone call to Jossy, while in his office.
(2) Marijuana use cited
(3) Confirmation that Joran did indeed travel to Colombia, prior to arriving in Peru
(4) NG caller asked "What clothes was he wearing when he went to get coffee?" Answer was same clothes as entering at 5am with SF.
(5) International lawyer (who said he had lots of experience and Peru prisons were horrible) mentioned to convey to Holloways that they could approach Peruvian consulate to accept lighter sentence for Joran, in exchange for info about NH/Aruba. The point being that they may want to seek international law expert to explore their rights as it sound like they do have some.
(6) Aruba would like to see contents of JVDS laptop for Aruban case purposes. I found this odd/suspicious..

Next, a couple of my own thoughts/observations:

(1) Joran is trying to angle strategy. (a) marijuana use. (b) confession, then retraction. (c) manslaughter, instead of murder. (d) killing out of anger, instead of premeditation.
(2) Wonder if reason for entering room  could have been as simple as "Hey, want to smoke a joint at my place"
(3) Someone on NG suggested a rough sexual scenario that led to death. Have never heard that theory before, true or not.
(4) Linda Allison seems very composed, at peace, and very classy. Do others feel the same?
(5) Passport trace needs to be done on Joran. I think atrail and story can definitely be pieced together.
(6) As someone else suggested pages back, they likely did not sleep. Arrival at 5AM (late-night lifestyle), they should have slept in until early afternoon. 8AM action implies to me that no sleep occurred. Add in the taxi driver stating that he smoked and slept during cab ride.

OK. Just wanted to put it out there before forgetting....

Oh yeah, SF slapped JVDS first.

Also, what happened to Julia Renfro. What was the argument about. I missed it and JVM said she had hung up.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1963 on: June 08, 2010, 09:24:28 PM »

Every time I see or hear TACO STEIN, I get this picture in my head: lolol

HAHAHAHAHA!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1964 on: June 08, 2010, 09:24:51 PM »

Every time I see or hear TACO STEIN, I get this picture in my head: lolol

ROTFLAMO................so glad I kept the spitty tee shirt on...........I still think his face needs to be on a teeny tiny little penis

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1965 on: June 08, 2010, 09:25:45 PM »

Joran knows the whole story of what they have on him.  He knows that they found DNA under her nails.  He is playing them.  They are working the system as we speak.  He confession plus marijauna use might help reduce his sentence.

This is only the beginning of what we are seeing.

Hmmm, I don't recall anyone saying there was any indication of any marijauna found in the room or on his person?
Does he really think this will fly?

He could say he went for coffee and smoked before he got back.  Doesn't have to be on him.  We all know Joran is a pot head but maybe he smoked his last joint.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1966 on: June 08, 2010, 09:25:45 PM »

I WILL DO THE LOCK ~~~~~~~ hopefully it will post through okay...

almost to 100...I'll set up to get ready.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1967 on: June 08, 2010, 09:26:10 PM »

OMG, Klaas!!  You just posted a link to "smoking pot around the world"!    lol lol

I never saw that coming!

You do make good points though.  I didn't know it was legal there.  I do think the fact that she had money wouldn't necessarily mean she would want to buy her own marijuana, but it might mean that she would have no need to buy a laptop on the cheap.  If his pot was in the hotel and not on him, well, I just think she might have gone there.

I don't think she went to the room for sex, she went there to either get money from Joran or purchase something from Joran. 

I am with you Klaasend..she was there under false pretenses.  I also think she was drugged prior to this by Joran.  He was hoping to get money and sex..he got a lash back instead..so he did what he does best when the toddler can't get his way...throw a tantrum and murder someone.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1968 on: June 08, 2010, 09:26:15 PM »

Thanks, Rob, I agree.

Carpe - I'd chip in too for you to make the phone call to the Kalpoe's.

Anybody know if Crazy (a.k.a. Hotsh*t) has her ticket to Peru yet?  lol

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1969 on: June 08, 2010, 09:26:24 PM »

I WILL DO THE LOCK ~~~~~~~ hopefully it will post through okay...

almost to 100...I'll set up to get ready.

OK Thanks Nut.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1970 on: June 08, 2010, 09:26:41 PM »

Joran knows the whole story of what they have on him.  He knows that they found DNA under her nails.  He is playing them.  They are working the system as we speak.  He confession plus marijauna use might help reduce his sentence.

This is only the beginning of what we are seeing.
Hmmm, I don't recall anyone saying there was any indication of any marijauna found in the room or on his person?
Does he really think this will fly?

I recall someone saying there were cigarette butts in an ashtray...I think it was Jean Casarus.....and we know what a dipchit she is.....so it might have been pot

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1971 on: June 08, 2010, 09:27:42 PM »

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1972 on: June 08, 2010, 09:27:48 PM »

Mickey Sherman said you get less time if you kill out of anger.  It makes no sense to him.  He said he didn't do it for being a nice guy.

i agree with that!   imo.....the whole confession is joran trying for reduced sentence......the whole story sounds like a bunch of crap to me....of course what do you expect from s#$thead?

and it's obvious to me that someone that knows
peruvian laws told him exactly what to say

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1973 on: June 08, 2010, 09:27:48 PM »

Rita Crosby said she has been in Peru and the Peruvian authorities do not fool around.

Pat Brown just said he a psychopath and he is playing the game the best to his ability.  She thinks Joran will get 15 years and he will be out when he is 30.

He won't live that long in Peruvian prison, she should know that if she's a profiler.  Imo, of course.

I agree.I heard somewhere that there are some really vicious gangs in there that will cut his throat for 50 bucks so the likelyhood of survival for him is next to nill...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1974 on: June 08, 2010, 09:27:51 PM »

hey nunya and sunny....good to see you both! so, here we are again!
i just switched to lkl.....so i can get cnn...yipee.....lol..they just did a close up of jorans big old white tennis shoes!!!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1975 on: June 08, 2010, 09:29:08 PM »

After watching NG and JVM, a couple of notes from both shows.

(1) Tim Miller confirmed Colombia story. Then, bolstered it by citing a related phone call to Jossy, while in his office.
(2) Marijuana use cited
(3) Confirmation that Joran did indeed travel to Colombia, prior to arriving in Peru
(4) NG caller asked "What clothes was he wearing when he went to get coffee?" Answer was same clothes as entering at 5am with SF.
(5) International lawyer (who said he had lots of experience and Peru prisons were horrible) mentioned to convey to Holloways that they could approach Peruvian consulate to accept lighter sentence for Joran, in exchange for info about NH/Aruba. The point being that they may want to seek international law expert to explore their rights as it sound like they do have some.
(6) Aruba would like to see contents of JVDS laptop for Aruban case purposes. I found this odd/suspicious..

Next, a couple of my own thoughts/observations:

(1) Joran is trying to angle strategy. (a) marijuana use. (b) confession, then retraction. (c) manslaughter, instead of murder. (d) killing out of anger, instead of premeditation.
(2) Wonder if reason for entering room  could have been as simple as "Hey, want to smoke a joint at my place"
(3) Someone on NG suggested a rough sexual scenario that led to death. Have never heard that theory before, true or not.
(4) Linda Allison seems very composed, at peace, and very classy. Do others feel the same?
(5) Passport trace needs to be done on Joran. I think atrail and story can definitely be pieced together.
(6) As someone else suggested pages back, they likely did not sleep. Arrival at 5AM (late-night lifestyle), they should have slept in until early afternoon. 8AM action implies to me that no sleep occurred. Add in the taxi driver stating that he smoked and slept during cab ride.

OK. Just wanted to put it out there before forgetting....

Oh yeah, SF slapped JVDS first.

Also, what happened to Julia Renfro. What was the argument about. I missed it and JVM said she had hung up.
No way that the girl checked his computer and confronted him. He made that up.
I think he pulled up the Natalie thing and taunted Stephany or something sick like that.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1976 on: June 08, 2010, 09:29:18 PM »

Who is this?  Gerry Strawberry?

Maine, born and raised!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1977 on: June 08, 2010, 09:29:33 PM »

and it's obvious to me that someone that knows
peruvian laws told him exactly what to say

OH YES!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1978 on: June 08, 2010, 09:30:37 PM »

Candice Delong - former FBI profiler calls him Johan and says he's either really tall or everyone else is reaaaalllly short.

She's on with TJ on LKL

well she is really up on the players.....NOT

Rest in Peace Caylee

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1979 on: June 08, 2010, 09:30:39 PM »

Rita Crosby said she has been in Peru and the Peruvian authorities do not fool around.

Pat Brown just said he a psychopath and he is playing the game the best to his ability.  She thinks Joran will get 15 years and he will be out when he is 30.

He won't live that long in Peruvian prison, she should know that if she's a profiler.  Imo, of course.

I sure hope you're right,  It makes me ill to think that little puke will be out that soon. 

I agree.I heard somewhere that there are some really vicious gangs in there that will cut his throat for 50 bucks so the likelyhood of survival for him is next to nill...

Maine, born and raised!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.