March 29, 2024, 02:37:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #835 6/6/10 - 6/8/10  (Read 369868 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: June 07, 2010, 02:30:43 AM »

Lawyers advised Joran
Two assisting counsel represented him in Office and Dirincri, but calls a lawyer Dutchman. His backpack was found  a laptop that could be Stephany Flores. Police are investigating.

The Dutchman Joran Van Der Sloot, 22, feels increasingly cornered. So, now struggling to communicate with his mother and getting a lawyer to free him from Dutchman a tough sentence which could be many years in a prison in our country. The young man is guarded by four policemen in the cells of the Dirincri. The officials said that note was tense.

LAWYERS. The public defender advised Rosa Luisa Camargo Madrid abroad in the Public Ministry. Perú.21 spoke with the lawyer, who narrated that the Van Der Sloot to ask about the charges against him there, he replied: "Yes, Stephany Flores's death."

"He said he wanted to communicate with her mother and needed a lawyer from the country and not trade.
Yet he counseled and asked if he had a friend in Peru, and Uruguay Elton responded that Garcia "he said.

Meanwhile, during his statement to the police in Dirincri, which lasted until dawn yesterday, another public defender, Carla Odria, as advised in this process. "I can not declare in advance because the process still continues," he said in succinct when asked about the coach.

"OTHER EVIDENCE? Also, yesterday released a video where you can see the time police searched the belongings of the Dutchman. Among them was a laptop HP brand and various notes and coins in Chile, Bolivia and Peru.

The experts are investigating the origin of the machine, as the father of Stephany, Ricardo Flores, said that one day before the murder he gave his daughter a thousand dollars to buy the unit. Police carried out a confrontation with hotel employees TAC, Miraflores, who corroborated that enter the Dutchman saw Stephany, on Sunday 30 May.

Today you could have the integral result of the autopsy that was performed on the victim. In this way you can determine whether she was raped or not.

Meanwhile, Joseph Tacopina, a former Van Der Sloot attorney who successfully defended in the case of the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway, questioned via telephone communication with the Panorama program, the Dutchman evidence implicating the crime in Lima .

"How do you know that inside the room there was no third person waiting for them?" He asked. He also expressed his surprise at the time that passed between the day of the murder and the discovery of the body.

http://peru21.pe/impresa/noticia/abogadas-asesoraron-joran/2010-06-07/276910
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: June 07, 2010, 02:31:38 AM »

Joran more likely attempted sex (she was found in her underwear) but Stephany fought him...resisted him.  We know from his talking to the guy from PR earlier in the evening that Joran was looking to pick up a female.  The resistance could have been the trigger for the rage.

I just can't help but think that a very similar occurance happened between Joran and Natalee. I'm sure most monkeys know this, but as a reminder, in reading about date rape drugs this evening, on of the possible effects is "seizures".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: June 07, 2010, 02:33:30 AM »

No, Puzzler; that drug does not have that effect.  (Good thought, though.)

Thanks.

Okay...the drug is a muscle relaxer....a light dosage...? maybe why she had her head hung down in the video while Joran was getting the keys and even in the walk to the room?

She didn't have her head up and they weren't talking...maybe she was in a relaxed state and that's why she wasn't holding her head up.

She wasn't stumbling, etc., not that bad...but maybe relaxed.

How much did he give her?  Muscle relaxers and alcohol do not mix.

I have been wondering if he asked her for a ride back to his hostel and while they were traveling she became very tired because of the drug.  He then 'invited' her to lay down for a little while until she got her wits about her.  It makes no sense otherwise.  I bet he got really pizzed when he found out she had no interest in sleeping with him.  She was happily a lesbian from what I have read.  He was already angry that he had struck out all night, and then he went over the edge.

The guy has a history of violence, and anyone who did not get him help, hold him responsible for his previous actions, and/or covered up for him, helped to create the scene in Peru.  He is ultimately responsible, but he was given the false sense that he was untouchable and better than the women he destroyed.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: June 07, 2010, 02:34:10 AM »

Tattoo: 'No problem' in Thai language

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: June 07, 2010, 02:35:22 AM »

Tattoo: "No problem" in Thai language
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: June 07, 2010, 02:36:09 AM »

The shutters were spared in the bleach job

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: June 07, 2010, 02:37:25 AM »

Someone needs to explain to Joe Tacopina that this mysterious third person he keeps talking about would also show up on the video tape both entering and leaving the room.  Unless maybe they were a vampire?

What a jerk this guy is!  If that's his best defense on this, yeah, Joran is toast.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: June 07, 2010, 02:38:45 AM »

REMINDER - Late night posts of Nativelingo back in August 2005:

Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:56 pm   
Nativelingo posted some interresting information about Joran early this morning:

1.  Joran has/had emotional problems and is a patient of a local pediatric/juvenile psychiatrist (fact).
2.  The incident where Joran killed his dog and blamed it on someone else is fact
3.  That bullying friends and the dog issue are the least of Joran's problems (according to reliable sources)
4.  His HOBBY is Criminal Law (fact)

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=83858&highlight=pediatric+paediatric#83858

Yes, I was remembering that.  I didn't know from where, thanks, Klaas, you rock!

I believe in miracles!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: June 07, 2010, 02:42:17 AM »

Someone needs to explain to Joe Tacopina that this mysterious third person he keeps talking about would also show up on the video tape both entering and leaving the room.  Unless maybe they were a vampire?

What a jerk this guy is!  If that's his best defense on this, yeah, Joran is toast.

Wasn't it Joe Tacopina who tried to convince us that Natalee had used her card key?
And that lie fell apart too.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: June 07, 2010, 02:43:40 AM »

REMINDER - Late night posts of Nativelingo back in August 2005:

Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:56 pm   
Nativelingo posted some interresting information about Joran early this morning:

1.  Joran has/had emotional problems and is a patient of a local pediatric/juvenile psychiatrist (fact).
2.  The incident where Joran killed his dog and blamed it on someone else is fact
3.  That bullying friends and the dog issue are the least of Joran's problems (according to reliable sources)
4.  His HOBBY is Criminal Law (fact)

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=83858&highlight=pediatric+paediatric#83858

Anita needs to write a book: How Paul and I Built a Monster

Anita built the monster, Paulus only contributed a little squirt.

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #230 on: June 07, 2010, 02:45:03 AM »

No doubts, Puzzler.

He`s a date rapist serial killer.

He lies to them - anything to get them into a room alone. No way out. Isolation.

Then his inner octopus comes out and he`s all over them like a cheap suit.

They reject his advances.

In his mind - he can`t deal with the rejection, he`s humiliated and insulted
that they don`t want him.

He then flies off the handle into a full blown rage and beats them to death.

He taught them a lesson - they deserved it. For insulting God`s great gift

to women. The omnipotent Joran Van of Death!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: June 07, 2010, 02:50:13 AM »

Anyone have any thoughts on how you think Anita will handle the latest with Joran, now that she doesn't have Paulus to help?

Wonder if she'll have a breakdown or if one of Paulus' old friends that are familiar with law will end up helping/guiding her?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: June 07, 2010, 02:53:25 AM »

Do some of you remember the donkey in the dumpster?  :--( 

http://www.gambling911.com/poker/%E2%80%9Claw-donkey%E2%80%9D-could-be-applied-joran-van-der-sloot-060610.html
“Law Of The Donkey” Could be Applied to Joran van der Sloot
June 6, 2010

Joran van der Sloot, accused of killing a young Peruvian woman and who has long been the lead suspect in the disappearance of Natalie Holloway back in 2005, could be facing some severe jail time if convicted in the slaying of Stephany Flores Ramirez in his Lima hotel room.

"Severe" may be an understatement.  The prisons in Peru are known to be among the most brutal in the world.

Here is one account of what happens to prisoners such as child molesters:

A neighbor of Cieneguilla suffered the worst shock which could have happened. His daughter, only two years old, was raped by a drug addict and drunk who during a party at the neighbor's house went to her room and raped her. The unfortunate was saved from being lynched by the locals, but it was reported and he went to Lurigancho. The case, incredibly, didn't appeared in the papers, and the rapist entered in prison with nobody knewing he was. The mother, hurt, because her daughter was unable to talk permanently because of the experience, went to Lurigancho and knelt before a 'daddy' ( which is like one of the bosses among the convicts). 'I want justice, no matter the price. " 'Do not kill him, make him suffer as he did to my daughter. " The lady gave, weekly, money hidden in fruit. For seven months, the damn was massacred and raped with sticks, iron bars and pepper that they put him in the rectum. Although the lady said not to kill him and only make him suffer just a night that had consumed a lot of weed and liquor, the daddy's assasins ran his hand and did it.

Joran could face the same fate.  He is, without any doubt, the most hated person in Peru right now.  The victim's father is a prominent Peruvian businessman and one time candidate for the Vice Presidency of that country.

The van der Sloot matter has attracted the attention of poker players and industry media like Gambling911.com because the young Dutchman was in Peru to watch the Latin American Poker Tour.  He is also known to play poker online.

One Peruvian poker player defined "The Law of the Donkey" and believes it will be applied to van der Sloot should he ultimately be sentenced.

"The law of the donkey is basically about getting raped by a lot of prisoners during a lot of nights," the individual relayed.

Jagajeet Chiba, Gambling911.com

Comments

Karma...it is a bitch!!! but thank GOD there is a universal LAW!!! What goes around comes around! What a idiot that fool Joran is!! In the Ass and I hope soon! I watched the video clip of him taking the keys to the hotel room and he has a look of.... I am going to KILL HER!!! He was smiling!!!!
Submitted by Guest on Sun, 06/06/2010 - 22:39.

Where does the donkey come
Where does the donkey come in?
Submitted by Guest on Sun, 06/06/2010 - 21:22.

Something Lost in the Translation
"Donkey" I suspect should have been translated into "Ass", as in getting sodomized. Still, "Law of the Donkey" has a nice ring to it.
Submitted by Guest on Sun, 06/06/2010 - 21:14.

I jump around quite a bit... but there is a method to my madness. ;p

Thanks, Carpe, I have been tossed out of the cage so many times tonight, my donkey is sore.  I must have missed this post.

I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: June 07, 2010, 02:54:28 AM »

Wasn't it Joe Tacopina who tried to convince us that Natalee had used her card key?
And that lie fell apart too.

Not sure Kermie but I have heard him saying all kinds of things on TV all along that are just not true.  And I have never thought Paulus "hired" him but rather he was "assigned" to defend Joran by his mobster bosses possibly as a courtesy to Posner or someone connected on Aruba.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: June 07, 2010, 02:56:34 AM »

Foreplay to Joran is jiggling the lock.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: June 07, 2010, 02:56:45 AM »

The shutters remain unchanged

Thanks, Kermit, is that the official FBI position? :-p

I believe in miracles!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: June 07, 2010, 02:58:02 AM »

No doubts, Puzzler.

He lies to them - anything to get them into a room alone. No way out. Isolation.

So very true! I wonder if even now, in his twisted sick mind, if he thinks he will get away with this murder too?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: June 07, 2010, 03:02:05 AM »

During this week of interrogation I think we will continue to hear lots of contradictions and conflicting stories.  But if only one third of the evidence we have been told they have is true, a conviction seems a pretty sure thing.  Peru doesn't need to deal.  It's Joran who needs a deal, not Peru.  I don't think they will be in any hurry to give Joran any breaks.

So on those thoughts I am giving it up for today.  Hoping for more concrete evidence tomorrow.

Niters, all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: June 07, 2010, 03:05:39 AM »

No doubts, Puzzler.

So very true! I wonder if even now, in his twisted sick mind, if he thinks he will get away with this murder too?

Yes!  IMO - I think he thinks he'll get out of this...he's already not talking and insisting on seeing his mother and an attorney.  It will be everyone else's fault - 5 trillion different versions.

However...if it's true that Stephany's blood is on Joran's shirt, then it won't matter how many stories he has up his sleeve.  And, if his DNA is under Stephany's fingernails, that would be perfect, too. 

Joran had never had to deal with actual undeniable facts shoved at him before.  He has no experience with it.  '

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: June 07, 2010, 03:10:52 AM »

He actually creates his own problem by drugging them.

They are too tired - they feel like crap. Sex is the last thing they want.

Especially, with a creep like that who is attacking them.

All they wanna do is get away.

LEAVE ME ALONE.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.