April 18, 2024, 05:23:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #835 6/6/10 - 6/8/10  (Read 372386 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #240 on: June 07, 2010, 03:12:27 AM »

Did anyone recognize this as a map for Santiago?  Or maybe it's just a brochure of some type?

Does anyone know where on Hwy 68 iirc that Joran was captured?

Would it be of any interest if one of the friends of Anita had visited Santiago, Valparaíso, and Vina del Mar?  Maybe just coincidence?  Not quite sure of the timing but maybe in the past year?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vi%C3%B1a_del_Mar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valpara%C3%ADso

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Santiago+Chile&sll=-33.065363,-71.555672&sspn=0.142422,0.220757&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Santiago,+Chile&ll=-33.360356,-70.977173&spn=1.135546,1.766052&z=9

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: June 07, 2010, 03:14:45 AM »

Joran more likely attempted sex (she was found in her underwear) but Stephany fought him...resisted him.  We know from his talking to the guy from PR earlier in the evening that Joran was looking to pick up a female.  The resistance could have been the trigger for the rage.

I just can't help but think that a very similar occurance happened between Joran and Natalee. I'm sure most monkeys know this, but as a reminder, in reading about date rape drugs this evening, on of the possible effects is "seizures".

Yes, and Natalee was supposed to be a virgin.  That may have been important to her so she fought extra hard.  It all becomes clearer now.  I could not believe anyone had that much rage in him, but now I can.  I feel numb about this whole thing, angry, teary-eyed, and shocked. 

If he was arrested and put in jail in the US for extortion, those in Aruba who worship him would have thought it was a setup.  This way there is no doubt of his guilt.  I am so so sorry that Stephany became yet another victim of the Joran Rage Machine.  He should have been off the streets long ago.  He should have been locked up in a mental institution after brutally murdering his dog.

I wonder why he killed the dog so brutally?  Did the dog refuse to listen to one of his commands?  Why would anyone kill their own dog?  Brutally kill your pet, why?  He should have been locked up a long time ago.

The prison system he is in gives me no comfort, I don't want to know he is being brutalized either.  I am very relieved he is locked up and off the streets, I think he deserves punishment and to be locked up the rest of his life with no privileges.  I think 3 meals is too much for him.  I would like to see him without any comforts, computer, TV, cell phone, but I do not want to see him brutalized.  I think I am in the minority, but I don't want to ever become the animal he is, taking pleasure in the torture of another human being.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #242 on: June 07, 2010, 03:15:56 AM »

During this week of interrogation I think we will continue to hear lots of contradictions and conflicting stories.  But if only one third of the evidence we have been told they have is true, a conviction seems a pretty sure thing.  Peru doesn't need to deal.  It's Joran who needs a deal, not Peru.  I don't think they will be in any hurry to give Joran any breaks.

So on those thoughts I am giving it up for today.  Hoping for more concrete evidence tomorrow.

Niters, all!

Night, Anna. Sleep well.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: June 07, 2010, 03:20:16 AM »

Someone needs to explain to Joe Tacopina that this mysterious third person he keeps talking about would also show up on the video tape both entering and leaving the room.  Unless maybe they were a vampire?

What a jerk this guy is!  If that's his best defense on this, yeah, Joran is toast.

Wasn't it Joe Tacopina who tried to convince us that Natalee had used her card key?
And that lie fell apart too.

I think it was!  Good memory Kermit!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: June 07, 2010, 03:20:41 AM »

During this week of interrogation I think we will continue to hear lots of contradictions and conflicting stories.  But if only one third of the evidence we have been told they have is true, a conviction seems a pretty sure thing.  Peru doesn't need to deal.  It's Joran who needs a deal, not Peru.  I don't think they will be in any hurry to give Joran any breaks.

So on those thoughts I am giving it up for today.  Hoping for more concrete evidence tomorrow.

Niters, all!

Night, Anna. Sleep well.

Good night Anna!

Jesdamala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: June 07, 2010, 03:20:54 AM »

I agree with you.  I don't wish him to be brutalized.  However, I cannot control his future and what it holds. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: June 07, 2010, 03:24:28 AM »

Joran more likely attempted sex (she was found in her underwear) but Stephany fought him...resisted him.  We know from his talking to the guy from PR earlier in the evening that Joran was looking to pick up a female.  The resistance could have been the trigger for the rage.

I just can't help but think that a very similar occurance happened between Joran and Natalee. I'm sure most monkeys know this, but as a reminder, in reading about date rape drugs this evening, on of the possible effects is "seizures".

Yes, and Natalee was supposed to be a virgin.  That may have been important to her so she fought extra hard.  It all becomes clearer now.  I could not believe anyone had that much rage in him, but now I can.  I feel numb about this whole thing, angry, teary-eyed, and shocked. 

If he was arrested and put in jail in the US for extortion, those in Aruba who worship him would have thought it was a setup.  This way there is no doubt of his guilt.  I am so so sorry that Stephany became yet another victim of the Joran Rage Machine.  He should have been off the streets long ago.  He should have been locked up in a mental institution after brutally murdering his dog.

I wonder why he killed the dog so brutally?  Did the dog refuse to listen to one of his commands?  Why would anyone kill their own dog?  Brutally kill your pet, why?  He should have been locked up a long time ago.

The prison system he is in gives me no comfort, I don't want to know he is being brutalized either.  I am very relieved he is locked up and off the streets, I think he deserves punishment and to be locked up the rest of his life with no privileges.  I think 3 meals is too much for him.  I would like to see him without any comforts, computer, TV, cell phone, but I do not want to see him brutalized.  I think I am in the minority, but I don't want to ever become the animal he is, taking pleasure in the torture of another human being.

I take no pleasure in another getting tortured.

However, I lose no sleep and shed not one tear over what happens to Joran.

He has created his own hell. He will reap what he has sown.

...and that is what is supposed to happen.

Just like the sun coming up in the morning.

I expect it.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: June 07, 2010, 03:25:19 AM »

Someone needs to explain to Joe Tacopina that this mysterious third person he keeps talking about would also show up on the video tape both entering and leaving the room.  Unless maybe they were a vampire?

What a jerk this guy is!  If that's his best defense on this, yeah, Joran is toast.

Joe T is in the business of defending the indefensible.  He has sold out to the devil, imo.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 03:37:29 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: June 07, 2010, 03:31:56 AM »

Anyone have any thoughts on how you think Anita will handle the latest with Joran, now that she doesn't have Paulus to help?

Wonder if she'll have a breakdown or if one of Paulus' old friends that are familiar with law will end up helping/guiding her?

Anita will be Anita, she will begin by describing the poor girl's underwear and then she will call in Paulus' cronies and get help from the NL.  She has plenty of support.  She should be used to defending him by now, she will just go into spin mode.

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: June 07, 2010, 03:36:26 AM »

Anyone have any thoughts on how you think Anita will handle the latest with Joran, now that she doesn't have Paulus to help?

Wonder if she'll have a breakdown or if one of Paulus' old friends that are familiar with law will end up helping/guiding her?

Anita will be Anita, she will begin by describing the poor girl's underwear and then she will call in Paulus' cronies and get help from the NL.  She has plenty of support.  She should be used to defending him by now, she will just go into spin mode.

She will continue to lie and deny all of the way to the bitter end.

She will shrivel up and die off just like Paulus did.

Joran will drain every last bit of life and money she has left.

...and she will give it to him, happily.

------------------
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: June 07, 2010, 03:36:54 AM »

Spin mode...you're probably right...and the spin will be even more now that's she's a widow!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: June 07, 2010, 03:38:24 AM »

You're a sweetheart Sis! (((hugs)))

I may have agreed with you five years ago, but I guess I've hardened a bit over time.  I want him to live for a while at least five years...and have everything done to him that he has done to others except cause their death.  I want him to have a long time to think about what he's done, and all the pain he's caused.  I know it's wrong to feel that way, but I do.  If Natalee were brought home now, I would do my very best to forgive him.  But until that happens, I'm not even trying.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: June 07, 2010, 03:39:09 AM »

Spin mode...you're probably right...and the spin will be even more now that's she's a widow!

Anita always has worn the under pants in that family.

I believe in miracles!
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #253 on: June 07, 2010, 03:46:25 AM »

Convincing evidence against Joran

Bert houses and Kieran Bald

LIMA (PERU) - Police in Peru today think all the first reports have traces that might indicate the involvement of Joran van der Sloot at the death of Stephany Flores.

Ricardo Flores, the father of the victim, points to Peruvian television Joran van der Sloot as the main suspect

"All the evidence suggests that he has killed Stephany," said Cesar Guardia, head of Criminal Investigation Department of police. Thus, the murdered Stephany presumably tissue under her fingernails. Police from exclusive footage of the medical examination of Joran on his body left no visible traces. Also bloody shoe prints between bed and bathroom are examined.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6875266/__Overtuigend_bewijs_tegen_Joran__.html
crazybabyborg
« Reply #254 on: June 07, 2010, 03:47:54 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

I had to do the work that I didn't do Friday, so I'm in catch up mode again! YUK! I did see Geraldo, and thoroughly enjoyed it! Kimberly and Baden don't think sporter is going to win Mr. Popularity in prison, do they? LOL!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: June 07, 2010, 03:48:25 AM »

ElaineS = +3

Glenda/Renfro = 0

This really needed to be bumped up for anyone that missed it!  lmao

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: June 07, 2010, 03:49:59 AM »

Did anyone recognize this as a map for Santiago?  Or maybe it's just a brochure of some type?

Does anyone know where on Hwy 68 iirc that Joran was captured?

Would it be of any interest if one of the friends of Anita had visited Santiago, Valparaíso, and Vina del Mar?  Maybe just coincidence?  Not quite sure of the timing but maybe in the past year?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vi%C3%B1a_del_Mar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valpara%C3%ADso

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Santiago+Chile&sll=-33.065363,-71.555672&sspn=0.142422,0.220757&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Santiago,+Chile&ll=-33.360356,-70.977173&spn=1.135546,1.766052&z=9

The closest village was Curacavi. It's on your map.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: June 07, 2010, 03:51:36 AM »

You're a sweetheart Sis! (((hugs)))

I may have agreed with you five years ago, but I guess I've hardened a bit over time.  I want him to live for a while at least five years...and have everything done to him that he has done to others except cause their death.  I want him to have a long time to think about what he's done, and all the pain he's caused.  I know it's wrong to feel that way, but I do.  If Natalee were brought home now, I would do my very best to forgive him.  But until that happens, I'm not even trying.

I totally understand. 

I want him to feel the fear that his victims did.  He has destroyed the joy in living life freely in those he raped, and those he sold in Thailand, if that is true.  He has ruined the lives of those who continue to hurt day after day, because their children are dead or will never be the same.  I despise who he is and what he has done, he deserves to have no real life.  I want him to suffer, just as he has made others suffer, so he can internalize what he has done, if that is even possible.  I want that smirk off his face and his mother's face.  He has destroyed many lives, including his own family's, but in that case, they let him.

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: June 07, 2010, 03:53:19 AM »

http://www.livinginperu.com/news-12382-law-order-peru-van-der-sloot-detention-extended-7-days-dutch-authorities-express-concerns

Also, sources from the Peru Police have reported that the Embassy of Netherlands has expressed concerns regarding the way Joran van der Sloot is being treated in Peru.

Peru Police had paraded van der Sloot in front of the reporters, handcuffed and wearing a bullet-proof vest.

“They disagree with the way the suspect was presented to the press,” said a police source, adding that , despite their previous declaration informing that they would not be involved, the Embassy has volunteered to provide a defense attorney for van der Sloot, despite the fact that Peruvian laws provide lawyers to those defendants who cannot afford one.

Presenting suspects to the press is not an unusual practice in South America, but the Netherlands consular representatives have expressed their disagreement, according to CNN.

The Peruvian Interior Ministry is asking authorities not to talk about the case without authorization.

----

I think that was the polite Peruvian way of saying:

Hey, you bunch of Dutch Embassy a-holes.

You need to shut your mouth - before we hit it shut.

The world respected you - now you respect us.

2 way street.

------------------
crazybabyborg
« Reply #259 on: June 07, 2010, 03:53:20 AM »

ElaineS = +3

Glenda/Renfro = 0

This really needed to be bumped up for anyone that missed it!  lmao

OMG!!! texasmom................. if nobody has told you today that they wub you........... I WILL!!  LOLOL!!! Thank you for the bump!! I wouldn't have missed it for the world!!  I LOVE it when Glenda gets the slap down!!!! <monkey jumping jacks!!>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.