April 23, 2024, 01:49:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #835 6/6/10 - 6/8/10  (Read 372721 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: June 07, 2010, 08:40:37 PM »

INPE rule out Dutchman accused of killing a young Peruvian woman is detained in the prisons in Lurigancho and San Jorge

Lima (Peru.com) .- The head of the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE), Ruben Rodriguez Rabanal, said he still has not defined the prison to be transferred to the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, who is accused of killing the young Stephany Flores.

In a conversation with RPP Noticias, the official explained that the Rating Board is still assessing the situation from abroad, who is detained at the headquarters of the Criminal Investigation Department (DIRINCRI).

However, Rodriguez Rabanal van der Sloot denied that he is to be held in San Jorge Lurigancho or so may be a penalty of Lima, but declined to give further details until the board makes a decision.

Finally, the head of INPE denied having any contact with the Netherlands Embassy in Peru and will take appropriate precautions to prevent self harm or be attacked by the inmates of the prison to which he is transferred.

"At the appropriate time seek a physical space and not to put at risk their physical integrity," he said.

http://www.peru.com/noticias/lima20100607/100962/INPE-descarta-que-holandes-acusado-de-matar-a-joven-peruana-sea-recluido-en-los-penales-de-Lurigancho-y-San-Jorge
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: June 07, 2010, 08:40:47 PM »

Anne Bremner said there is more to be seen in forensics.  Joran is going to the gates of hell.

I hope he doesn't stop at the gates, but goes right on in, express lane.  No waiting. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: June 07, 2010, 08:40:54 PM »

are you watching Nancy Grace...on in pacific time...showing outline of body and beaten body. where bruising occoured

I gave up watching her and when I did I was able to get off my high blood pressure pills.....where did she get the info on the bruises I wonder?  She makes up so much chit!!

She had a body outline marked.  She has a reported on the ground...looked legit.   The also said she was wearing red panties, and the top she was seen in, and she was wearing a sanitary napkin, with blood.   The white shirt that Joran was wearing was thrown over her body, partially covering her torso.

thanks AZ..........

Attorney that has processed cases in Peru, and has been to the prision predicted to be Jorans, said people line up for $50 to cut the throat of prisoners that people want dead.  he said a 15 by 25 foot cell... and i think they said 25 per cell. hole in the floor for bathroom, and a shower once a week. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #723 on: June 07, 2010, 08:43:21 PM »

How would you like to have the wonderful job of being Joran`s defense lawyer in Peru?

Mr. Popularity! You`ll fetch more love than Taco-Pinhead.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: June 07, 2010, 08:45:04 PM »

are you watching Nancy Grace...on in pacific time...showing outline of body and beaten body. where bruising occoured

I gave up watching her and when I did I was able to get off my high blood pressure pills.....where did she get the info on the bruises I wonder?  She makes up so much chit!!

She had a body outline marked.  She has a reported on the ground...looked legit.   The also said she was wearing red panties, and the top she was seen in, and she was wearing a sanitary napkin, with blood.   The white shirt that Joran was wearing was thrown over her body, partially covering her torso.

thanks AZ..........

Attorney that has processed cases in Peru, and has been to the prision predicted to be Jorans, said people line up for $50 to cut the throat of prisoners that people want dead.   he said a 15 by 25 foot cell... and i think they said 25 per cell. hole in the floor for bathroom, and a shower once a week. 

They also said the other prison is just as bad too.  I don't see Joran living in this jail.  I believe the Dutch are going to pull out every stop they can or Joran will kill himself.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: June 07, 2010, 08:48:26 PM »

The Dutch have about as much pull in Peru as Sponge Bob Square Pants.

THE DAYS OF MORTA ARE OVER.

They had multiple chances to send him to an NL or Aruba kindergarten play house.

EPIC FAIL.

Choices have consequences. Sometimes they are fatal.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: June 07, 2010, 08:50:58 PM »

Jean Casarez - 5 cigs butts found in an astray near the bed.  There was a white leather purse that said Flower Power.  They don't know if it is Stephany's purse.

Pat Brown said this was an attempted rape.  She was fighting like crazy trying to get away from that man.

Lillian Glass said does he know what he is going to do ahead of time?  Possibly.

Dr. Michael Arnall - said it would take some force of like a motor vehicle accident to break her neck.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: June 07, 2010, 08:54:54 PM »

Did anyone hear NG reporter note that there was a small, white, leather purse with words to the effect of "Love, Peace, Flower Power" on it found in the room?

NG did a decent job this evening. Nice "autopsy-like" drawing of body with labeled wounds.

Also, a fairly descriptive account of items found, body poition, etc in relation to the room.

I just hate when her callers phone in questions...That part kills me...These people must have never, ever followed a lick about this case...WTF???

The international lawyer, from her show, definitely did not paint a pretty picture of the prison he will likely spend time in. WOW !!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: June 07, 2010, 08:55:43 PM »

Here is where you get it................

http://appshopper.com/utilities/silent-bodyguard

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: June 07, 2010, 08:55:45 PM »

Wow!!  Gates......... of.......... Hell.  Welcome home Joran.  Welcome home.  I suspect you'll wish every day to die.  And that would be too good for you.  No, you need to live everyday at the gates of hell, and then come to Alabama.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: June 07, 2010, 08:56:24 PM »

Nancy Grace said they are a day late a dollar short regarding Aruba and the new search.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: June 07, 2010, 08:56:49 PM »

I'll bet Stephany was dead within 15 minutes of entering that room.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: June 07, 2010, 08:57:03 PM »

Two questions:

(1) Wonder when Joran died his hair? Brown in hotel pics, reddish in capture photos.

(2) NG alluded to the fact that US may have rights on Joran through extortion charges?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: June 07, 2010, 08:57:23 PM »

Joran van der Sloot has no lawyer
Counsel of the Ministry of Justice reported that Carla Odría no longer assume the defense of the Netherlands citizen, accused of murdering the young Stephany Flores. It is unknown identity and nationality of new counsel

Defense reasons. The Dutchman citizen Joran van der Sloot has no public defender to the investigation into the murder of Stephany Flores (21), daughter of businessman Ricardo Flores, occurred last week.

This was stated by Carla Odría, representative of the Ministry of Justice and who played public defender of European citizens in recent days.

Speaking to elcomercio.pe, Carla said Odría ignore the lawyer's identity and nationality. Reliable sources indicated that it would be Joseph Tacopina, who defended it five years ago by the death of the young American girl Natalee Holloway.

SATURDAY WAS
Odría mentioned that he had the opportunity to talk to Joran van der Sloot on Saturday in the cells of the Dirincri and noticed it quiet.

"I spoke with him in the presence of a police officer for security. I had not told me unhappy, "he said Odria. He noted that the dialogue between the two was possible thanks to the presence of an interpreter. "The translation was in the Netherlands" he said.

Counsel avoided mentioning if the Dutchman proclaimed innocence by "professional secrecy". He noted that the interview did not ask him to call other witnesses.

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/491188/joran-van-der-sloot-ya-no-tiene-abogado-oficio

I am not understanding this at all???  Is it saying Tacopenis is going to represent him?????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: June 07, 2010, 08:59:55 PM »

I heard that, Buckshot.  I'd bet there are other victims.  No doubt he is a serial rapist.   POS

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: June 07, 2010, 09:00:33 PM »

Two questions:

(1) Wonder when Joran died his hair? Brown in hotel pics, reddish in capture photos.

(2) NG alluded to the fact that US may have rights on Joran through extortion charges?
he didnt shave his head very good, because you can see in the back larger hair
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: June 07, 2010, 09:01:09 PM »

Joran van der Sloot has no lawyer
Counsel of the Ministry of Justice reported that Carla Odría no longer assume the defense of the Netherlands citizen, accused of murdering the young Stephany Flores. It is unknown identity and nationality of new counsel

Defense reasons. The Dutchman citizen Joran van der Sloot has no public defender to the investigation into the murder of Stephany Flores (21), daughter of businessman Ricardo Flores, occurred last week.

This was stated by Carla Odría, representative of the Ministry of Justice and who played public defender of European citizens in recent days.

Speaking to elcomercio.pe, Carla said Odría ignore the lawyer's identity and nationality. Reliable sources indicated that it would be Joseph Tacopina, who defended it five years ago by the death of the young American girl Natalee Holloway.

SATURDAY WAS
Odría mentioned that he had the opportunity to talk to Joran van der Sloot on Saturday in the cells of the Dirincri and noticed it quiet.

"I spoke with him in the presence of a police officer for security. I had not told me unhappy, "he said Odria. He noted that the dialogue between the two was possible thanks to the presence of an interpreter. "The translation was in the Netherlands" he said.

Counsel avoided mentioning if the Dutchman proclaimed innocence by "professional secrecy". He noted that the interview did not ask him to call other witnesses.

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/491188/joran-van-der-sloot-ya-no-tiene-abogado-oficio

I am not understanding this at all???  Is it saying Tacopenis is going to represent him?????

Could be that Joe Tacopina's law firm has an international lawyer who might represent him.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: June 07, 2010, 09:03:13 PM »

Joran first told Peter van der Eem that Natalee died in his arms. He even went as far as mimicking the unconscious Natalee as she shook and convulsed. Then he continued, “I tried everything man. I tried to shake her, I was shaking her, I was shaking the bitch. I was like, ‘what’s wrong with you man?’ I almost wanted to cry. Why does this shit have to happen to me?” When Van der Eem asked him if he really knew if Natalee was dead, as she could have still been alive, Joran looked perplexed, then nodded his head in agreement and said, “Yeah, that’s possible.” Then Joran went as far as declaring, “I’m done with it. The only thing I want now is my big fat compensation check.”

----

Hey, in 2010... that`s a real knee-slapper, isn`t it?

The times they are a changing.

------------------
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: June 07, 2010, 09:04:36 PM »

INPE rule out Dutchman accused of killing a young Peruvian woman is detained in the prisons in Lurigancho and San Jorge

Lima (Peru.com) .- The head of the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE), Ruben Rodriguez Rabanal, said he still has not defined the prison to be transferred to the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, who is accused of killing the young Stephany Flores.

In a conversation with RPP Noticias, the official explained that the Rating Board is still assessing the situation from abroad, who is detained at the headquarters of the Criminal Investigation Department (DIRINCRI).

However, Rodriguez Rabanal van der Sloot denied that he is to be held in San Jorge Lurigancho or so may be a penalty of Lima, but declined to give further details until the board makes a decision.

Finally, the head of INPE denied having any contact with the Netherlands Embassy in Peru and will take appropriate precautions to prevent self harm or be attacked by the inmates of the prison to which he is transferred.

"At the appropriate time seek a physical space and not to put at risk their physical integrity," he said.

http://www.peru.com/noticias/lima20100607/100962/INPE-descarta-que-holandes-acusado-de-matar-a-joven-peruana-sea-recluido-en-los-penales-de-Lurigancho-y-San-Jorge

if I am reading this correctly the special treatment is in the planning stages as we speak

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: June 07, 2010, 09:05:32 PM »

A stupid question:

When NG kept saying the name Stephanie, I kept thinking of LOCO Stephy, then went and looked in DOSSIER ON PLAYERS section, and saw STEPHANIE _______: Joran’s “girlfriend” Colombian, Lives in Moko.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.