April 28, 2024, 05:56:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #835 6/6/10 - 6/8/10  (Read 373205 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2010, 10:32:41 PM »

Dana:  Red did you ever think we would be talking about JVDS and another murder?

Red:  Yes, we knew this day was coming.  How many other victims are out there that we don't know about yet?
How many people could be dead or sexually assaulted.  Red things he's a serial rapist not serial killer.

LOL..

(Joran) following Clint's comments about Joran being lower than whale feces-

Red: I think he may be doing a dis-service to whale dung.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2010, 10:33:14 PM »

This Alarm thing that Clint is talking about sounds cool.

It sure does!

Yes, thank you Clint.  I've already had my teenage son download it.  That's a lot of peace of mind (for both of us) for 99 cents.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2010, 10:33:45 PM »

Yep,
I just downloaded it on my iphone and plan on telling my sons and daughter-in-law to do the same tomorrow.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SteveDinMD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2010, 10:34:34 PM »

Thank you, All.  This is so very sad, but so wonderful that they have this monster secure. 

Sure is.  Now people will be safe from him.  Too bad Aruba doesn't get it.

Oh, I think they "get it," or they're at least in the process of getting it.  Consider this; Joran Van Der Sloot is the most famous person from Aruba.  Ever.  Until such time as an Aruban achieves greater international fame than Joran for some positive contribution to the World, their reputation as a people will suffer.  I'm sure all those among the Aruban authorities who aided and abetted the coverup -- along with those among the general public who tolerated it -- now dearly wish they had chosen a different course. 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2010, 10:36:24 PM »

http://www.livesecure.org/

Just looked it up on iPhone. Only $0.99, well worth it.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2010, 10:37:20 PM »

This is interesting and may explain why they needed to keep his passport as well.  Not confirmed if it is true or not yet:

Hotel Tax, Foreigners and Peruvians
by sbaustin » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Does anyone know and/or have a link to the law with regards to who pays taxes in a hotel. I know that Peruvians are required to pay the 19%, but most of my travels I've been either charged 0 tax or 1/2 the tax when I travel with my Peruvian girlfriend, but I'd like to actually know the law. Thanks in advance.

Re: Hotel Tax, Foreigners and Peruvians
by americorps » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:43 am

Peruvians and Peruvian Residents and tourists here more than 60 days all pay the 19% tax. Tourists under 60 days do not pay any tax.

http://www.expatperu.com/expatforums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8669
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2010, 10:37:45 PM »

Thank you, All.  This is so very sad, but so wonderful that they have this monster secure.  

Sure is.  Now people will be safe from him.  Too bad Aruba doesn't get it.

Oh, I think they "get it," or they're at least in the process of getting it.  Consider this; Joran Van Der Sloot is the most famous person from Aruba.  Ever.  Until such time as an Aruban achieves greater international fame than Joran for some positive contribution to the World, their reputation as a people will suffer.  I'm sure all those among the Aruban authorities who aided and abetted the coverup -- along with those among the general public who tolerated it -- now dearly wish they had chosen a different course.  

It was said on TV last night that Aruba thinks the case against Joran is weak.  It would have been in their best interest to say nothing at all.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2010, 10:39:10 PM »

Thank you, All.  This is so very sad, but so wonderful that they have this monster secure. 

Sure is.  Now people will be safe from him.  Too bad Aruba doesn't get it.

Oh, I think they "get it," or they're at least in the process of getting it.  Consider this; Joran Van Der Sloot is the most famous person from Aruba.  Ever.  Until such time as an Aruban achieves greater international fame than Joran for some positive contribution to the World, their reputation as a people will suffer.  I'm sure all those among the Aruban authorities who aided and abetted the coverup -- along with those among the general public who tolerated it -- now dearly wish they had chosen a different course. 

Very well stated, but there are some that will never really get it.  I could make a list, lol. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2010, 10:40:15 PM »

Video of Joran van der Sloot in police custody in Peru (Part 1 of 3)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7UkxOTRoZho&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/7UkxOTRoZho&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: June 06, 2010, 10:40:44 PM »

Thank you, All.  This is so very sad, but so wonderful that they have this monster secure.  

Oh, I think they "get it," or they're at least in the process of getting it.  Consider this; Joran Van Der Sloot is the most famous person from Aruba.  Ever.  Until such time as an Aruban achieves greater international fame than Joran for some positive contribution to the World, their reputation as a people will suffer.  I'm sure all those among the Aruban authorities who aided and abetted the coverup -- along with those among the general public who tolerated it -- now dearly wish they had chosen a different course.  

It was said on TV last night that Aruba thinks the case against Joran is weak.  It would have been in their best interest to say nothing at all.

That must have been the deluded Renfro feeding that info to the media.  Is she still around or has she died of some untreated VD?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
SteveDinMD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2010, 10:43:04 PM »

That's completely irrational.  Perhaps they're in denial. 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: June 06, 2010, 10:43:06 PM »

Geraldo just said that when Joran left the hotel he did not ask the front desk for his passport and left it there.  If he would have asked for his passport the hotel would have known he was leaving and would have gone to the room to clean it.

Why would you need to leave your passport at the front desk?  I've never heard of that. Doesn't make sense.

Maybe he asked them to lock it in their safe.

Common practice in other countries. You see it in WWII movies set in Europe. I don't know if they still do that in Europe.

I have never traveled in S Am but several Asian countries.  It has always been recommended to us to have photo copies of our passports on our persons, but to leave the original in the hotel safe.   God bless Natalee, Stephany, and all who have waited for justice

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #92 on: June 06, 2010, 10:43:14 PM »

That must have been the deluded Renfro feeding that info to the media.  Is she still around or has she died of some untreated VD?

Hi Tyler!  Great to see you!  

RenHo's still around with her chronic diarrhea of the mouth, and any number of other diseases that I don't want to know about, lol.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: June 06, 2010, 10:44:01 PM »

GO RED!!

"cronyism, corruption, and the crap that went on down there"

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: June 06, 2010, 10:45:35 PM »

That's completely irrational.  Perhaps they're in denial. 

Now that I agree with.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: June 06, 2010, 10:46:22 PM »

GO RED!!

Agreed . Way to speak for the Planet of the Apes, Red.

Kudos to all of you here he was referring to- it counts!
B
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: June 06, 2010, 10:46:25 PM »

Hi, Texas Mom.  Good to see you.  Just thinking about Renfro makes me want a bath. Smile

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: June 06, 2010, 10:46:29 PM »

LOL-She's still around & hasn't changed.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: June 06, 2010, 10:46:35 PM »

Video of Joran van der Sloot in police custody in Peru (Part 1 of 3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UkxOTRoZho

Video of Joran van der Sloot in police custody in Peru (Part 2 of 3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BaGx5Q8Flk

Video of Joran van der Sloot in police custody in Peru (Part 3 of 3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K70OZ167aUY
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2010, 10:49:44 PM »

GO RED!!

Agreed . Way to speak for the Planet of the Apes, Red.

Kudos to all of you here he was referring to- it counts!
B

Really extra enjoyable show this evening!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.