April 18, 2024, 07:56:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #835 6/6/10 - 6/8/10  (Read 372441 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: June 07, 2010, 04:46:01 AM »

The Telegraph has "Hang 'm' High" as the heading for one of the side articles (right side of page links). (Doesn't use that on the actual article, though.) Guess all those Westerns traveled well.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6875266/__Overtuigend_bewijs_tegen_Joran__.html

google translator -

Mon June 7, 2010, 5:30

Netherlands calls on Peru's ears
The Dutch embassy in ...

Joran wants Peruvian lawyer
Joran van der Sloot, who is ...

Hang him high!
In Peru's tabloid press has Joran van der Sloot ...

"All the evidence suggests that he has killed Stephany," said Cesar Guardia, head of Criminal Investigation Department of police. Thus, the murdered Stephany presumably tissue under her fingernails. Police from exclusive footage of the medical examination of Joran on his body left no visible traces. Also bloody shoe prints between bed and bathroom are examined.

That word "presumably" definitely needs to be there, because the next sentence contradicts. (If there's something under her nails, no marks on Joran, ooops. Who's what is under her nails?)

I read (Google translator) the comments on that article. Many folks are concerned that evidence against Joran will be manufactured. They don't necessarily think Joran is innocent, but that the investigation will be a farce. (But indeed, they mostly seemed to have no problem with Joran going off to prison in a third-world country.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: June 07, 2010, 04:48:30 AM »

It is really hard to believe that one unmitigated lying loser date rapist serial killer could start a world war.

I think it is their 'reputation' they are fighting for, not Joran, himself.  Also, Anita, is probably raising all kinds of hell and is being a general pain in the donkey and they want her off their collective backs.

Has Anita arrived in Peru yet? I wouldn't want to miss the reception she receives upon landing. Watch those knife sticking witch doctors!!

I thought the ritual they were doing was to drive the demons out of him.  Can you imagine if Anita came to Peru and she ends up with both her demons and Joran's demons?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #282 on: June 07, 2010, 04:50:37 AM »

Beth says........... "His life is a living Hell. It's about to begin."  With these new developments, this is worth watching again. If there is an ad at the bottom, just close the ad out:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zogNuBp9PDk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/zogNuBp9PDk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: June 07, 2010, 04:52:08 AM »

The Telegraph has "Hang 'm' High" as the heading for one of the side articles (right side of page links). (Doesn't use that on the actual article, though.) Guess all those Westerns traveled well.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6875266/__Overtuigend_bewijs_tegen_Joran__.html

The "Hang 'm high" article on the site of the Telegraaf, was about what the Peruvian press wrote about Joran.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: June 07, 2010, 04:53:10 AM »

It is really hard to believe that one unmitigated lying loser date rapist serial killer could start a world war.

I think it is their 'reputation' they are fighting for, not Joran, himself.  Also, Anita, is probably raising all kinds of hell and is being a general pain in the donkey and they want her off their collective backs.

Has Anita arrived in Peru yet? I wouldn't want to miss the reception she receives upon landing. Watch those knife sticking witch doctors!!

I thought the ritual they were doing was to drive the demons out of him.  Can you imagine if Anita came to Peru and she ends up with both her demons and Joran's demons?

Oh, my...now there's a thought! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: June 07, 2010, 04:55:05 AM »

Agreed - and what reputation they had has all been blown on Joran.

They need to learn how to pick and choose their battles better.

As far as that worthless over-sized diddling twat, Anita.

Every Aruban would be best off telling her to go pound sand in her shorts.

I am surprised by the comments in the Dutch paper where people who don't like Joran, so they say, think this is a setup.  Go figure.  They will only be convinced if it happens to them.  Speaking of which, I wonder if any women/girls from the NL were raped when he was there and were just to ashamed to report it.  I can understand why they wouldn't, he is so high profile, their names would be smeared from here to kingdom come. 

I hope they come out now, especially now that we know his MO is drugging them first.  I cannot imagine being so desperate that I would have to drug someone to have sex with me.  He must be a loser besides being a criminal.

I believe in miracles!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: June 07, 2010, 04:56:37 AM »

It gave me chills as well.  I am not a member of the 'club' she was forced to join, thankfully. The 'club' of family of missing and murdered children.   He made her life a living hell for a long time.  He really went all out to torture her.  Laughing all the way.

Yes he did! Beth said something similar to DeVries when she watched the video of Joran and Patrick. She said his life would be Hell from that point on. The "Midnight Express" prison was news to me.

I remember that interview, and the "living hell" part, but "Midnight Express" -- astonishing. This all just gets curiouser and curiouser.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: June 07, 2010, 04:58:21 AM »

It gave me chills as well.  I am not a member of the 'club' she was forced to join, thankfully. The 'club' of family of missing and murdered children.   He made her life a living hell for a long time.  He really went all out to torture her.  Laughing all the way.

Torture is the right word.  What he did to Beth is unforgivable, he should be her slave for the rest of her life, complete with choker chain, leash, and a paper bag over his head with only slits for his eyes.

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #288 on: June 07, 2010, 04:58:39 AM »

Aruban Authorities Speak to CBS42

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Aruban-Authorities-Speak-to-CBS42/-WvWfDxXok60JfQse3kJRg.cspx

Birmingham, AL (WIAT)- Jossy Mansur, editor of Diario newspaper in Aruba, spoke with CBS 42 by phone, Sunday afternoon. He said there are two planned searches on the island. He says one will be near the bird sanctuary and the other near the dam. Mansur says the two other suspects in the Holloway case, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, are still believed to live on the island. They have kept a very low profile. He believes they should be worried Joran may try to implicate them in the disappearance of Natalee to get a better deal in Peru.

Joran van der Sloot will spend next week at police headquarters in Peru. He faces more questioning, and officials are testing a tennis racket and bloody clothes, for d-n-a linking him to the death of a young woman.

The two were caught on tape entering his hotel room, the day she was killed. As you can imagine, this is the talk of Aruba where Natalee Holloway disappeared five years ago. Joran van der Sloot is still the prime suspect in that case.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: June 07, 2010, 05:00:01 AM »

After the court decision not to rearrest Van der Sloot was affirmed, Twitty stated, "I think that what I do take comfort in, his life is a living hell",[144] later adding, "I'd be good with a Midnight Express prison anywhere for Joran." --Beth, per Wikipedia, Natalee Holloway.

Do you think Beth really said that? I don't recall. I thought it was astonishing, given what's happened ...

I don't remember that, but I do remember her wanting to rip the skin off of his face.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: June 07, 2010, 05:02:43 AM »

Paulus created all the legal jumble...I'm sure he threatened some...some were friends, like van der Stratten...some he held their own bad deeds over their heads.

I've always thought that a lot of what was going on was that if certain things were told that Joran or members of Joran's family...specifically dad...might get killed. 

With dad deceased, and Joran in such bad trouble, I hope he will slip up and tell something that will start the whole house of cards to come tumbling down.  If Joran tells any truth, I do believe we will see a really big crash.

Folks on Aruba are vested in not piling on Joran because they've confused the world for 5 whole years and if/when stuff starts coming out and getting checked into...tons of people are in trouble.

I sure hope it happens!  Joran has a week in jail in Lima, but after that he's going to prison to await trial.  THAT will be a huge shock.  He loves to talk...wonder how long it will take him to spill the beans?

Truth serum cocktails with all meals.

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #291 on: June 07, 2010, 05:04:06 AM »

I had forgotten all that Beth said after she saw the DeVries video, but it's amazing what she foretold and how she had Joran pegged in it. Her comments are astonishing!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: June 07, 2010, 05:07:11 AM »

After the court decision not to rearrest Van der Sloot was affirmed, Twitty stated, "I think that what I do take comfort in, his life is a living hell",[144] later adding, "I'd be good with a Midnight Express prison anywhere for Joran." --Beth, per Wikipedia, Natalee Holloway.

Do you think Beth really said that? I don't recall. I thought it was astonishing, given what's happened ...

I don't remember that, but I do remember her wanting to rip the skin off of his face.

I remember that, too; in fact, it's one of Beth's statements that I think of often...because it was such a befitting statement even then and more so now.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Jesdamala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #293 on: June 07, 2010, 05:14:07 AM »

Yes he did! Beth said something similar to DeVries when she watched the video of Joran and Patrick. She said his life would be Hell from that point on. The "Midnight Express" prison was news to me.

I remember that interview, and the "living hell" part, but "Midnight Express" -- astonishing. This all just gets curiouser and curiouser.

Could someone have gone into Wiki and added that recently, considering where most of us think Joran is heading?  Even if she didn't say it, maybe she was thinking it, with good reason.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: June 07, 2010, 05:20:59 AM »

Beth says........... "His life is a living Hell. It's about to begin."  With these new developments, this is worth watching again. If there is an ad at the bottom, just close the ad out:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zogNuBp9PDk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/zogNuBp9PDk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

I was upset that PdV showed Beth the tape while she was on camera, that was for money and ratings, imo.  She was in shock and anything could have happened.  I have always wanted to go through the screen and hold her hand or comfort her, how could he just sit there?  Jug must have been out of his mind watching her suffer like that.  First, the story would make anyone upset, but secondly, he must have wanted to be there for her.  He still cares so much about her, that is so clear.

She looks around to try to get a private moment and can't.  The pain she is feeling is just incredible and she should have been able to grieve in private.  I hate that she has no one there for her.

I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: June 07, 2010, 05:26:07 AM »

I was upset that PdV showed Beth the tape while she was on camera, that was for money and ratings, imo.  She was in shock and anything could have happened.  I have always wanted to go through the screen and hold her hand or comfort her, how could he just sit there?  Jug must have been out of his mind watching her suffer like that.  First, the story would make anyone upset, but secondly, he must have wanted to be there for her.  He still cares so much about her, that is so clear.

She looks around to try to get a private moment and can't.  The pain she is feeling is just incredible and she should have been able to grieve in private.  I hate that she has no one there for her.

Grace under the most extreme fire...truly strong.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #296 on: June 07, 2010, 05:26:53 AM »

I have/had the same thoughts, Bearly. She scrunches up almost away from him but cannot pull herself away from what she's hearing. She was put through Hell from the day she got the call.

There is solace here though. This is the day she turned a corner. This is the day her journey back began. It's also the day Joran's life took a dive that has landed him now, at the bottom.
Jesdamala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #297 on: June 07, 2010, 05:29:38 AM »

Grace under the most extreme fire...truly strong.

This hurts!  Very painful to watch.  Imagine living it!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #298 on: June 07, 2010, 05:30:25 AM »

I've got to grab some sleep. Monkey Hugs to you all! Sleep Well when you turn in and God Bless!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: June 07, 2010, 05:35:04 AM »

As Jesdamala mentioned - There is that Wiki whacko who makes sure the Natalee Holloway topic promotes Aruba, mentions all possible theories, talks about Natalee drinking, drugs, "Holiday Inn told them to never come back" etc.

The site has been updated with last week's events.

But might s/he have just made up the "Midnight Express" part? I just looked at the transcript of the PdV interview with Beth, and also the Larry King interview transcript. I don't see that specific quote. (Wish I knew how the SM Search works. I am usually an EPIC FAIL with it.)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.