April 23, 2024, 07:58:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #580 2/1 - 2/4/2007  (Read 116274 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 01, 2007, 12:38:33 PM »

Let's hope 2007 brings Justice for Natalee

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 11:43:28 AM »

OUCH!! My tail!  My tail!  Boy, when Klaas speaks everyone had better listen. Rolling Eyes
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 11:48:28 AM »

Made it!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 11:48:33 AM »

Sorry about that.  My father inlaw is in the hospital and we need to go see him.  He's going to be OK so don't worry.  Also, I need to swing by the school as my class starts Monday.

Be back later!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 12:00:20 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Made it!

Peaches
Is your DH the director on that video?  I love barbershop!
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 12:03:48 PM »

Quote: Ms.DarthVada: O/T
To all our Florida Monkeys, I hope you are all safe and were not affected by the swath of tornadoes early this moring.

I have heard from my family down there and all are safe.

I know "Florida" is in that area, I hope she is safe too.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your concern Vada...It was truly scary!!!
I had forgotten you have family in Zephyrhills....I hope they are okay.
Seems the real damage may have been done elsewhere.

Curious why you chose to name me apart from the "Florida Monkeys"?
I do share my info & opinions here....... Sad
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2007, 12:08:29 PM »

Sorry, had to make a call and logged out for a bit.

If GVC's sister was in the reenactment, I missed that discussion, or it went over my head.  Seems conflict of interest is of no importance in Aruba.  Just thinking of all the blood lines intertwined on the island and the players we're aware of, whether suspect, witness or ALE....

Peaches, I have to go back and check out the link....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2007, 12:15:11 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
To all our Florida Monkeys, I hope you are all safe and were not affected by the swath of tornadoes early this moring.

Hey Florida - I think MsDarth was saying words to the effect that we don't know where exactly all our Florida folks are, but we do know you are in the area that was affected ... (that's the way I read it).

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2007, 12:15:18 PM »

Oh, I am glad you are ok.   I didn't mean to set you apart, sorry if it looked that way,  I wanted to distinguish I was asking about you specifically, not the state of florida.  sorry if I offended.  Embarassed

My sister is in Paisley,  she was borderline hysterical upset when I talked with her on the cellphone.  Thats how I knew there were 11 dead in her small town, before it was on the news.  Crying or Very sad

Maine, born and raised!
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2007, 12:16:29 PM »

Hi everyone!

I found this old post on an old site from very early on in the investigation. A poster from Aruba put this up. Confirms what we've learned all along about Joran and his gang of so called PIMPS and other males on that sick island.

For those interested....

#90 2005-06-17 00:40
Michael
Guest Re: Joran Van Der Sloot, house searchedKevin it was reported from a parent of one one of the kids in Aruba, the thing about Joran being a bully I didn't make it up. Wether the kids mother was telling the truth I don't know, all I know is she is there and I am in Boston. 4G63 might be able to verify this when he gets on tommorow, he works right down the road from the HOliday Inn and Marriot in Aruba he has been very informative so far.

#94 2005-06-17 08:06
4G63
Guest Re: Joran Van Der Sloot, house searched Hello guys,

I've been offline for awhile.
No interesting news up to now. The only thing I've heard is that they arrested two persons more yesterday, but I can't confirm that yet.

As I said before, there's a group of spoiled rich boys in Aruba, that target American teen girls, specially the drunken ones in the night clubs, and push them with drugs (coke and xtc).
I think that Van Der Slob is part of that group.

I frequent Carlos & Charlies almost every weekend, and I've seen these spoiled kids how they start sweet talking these drunken girls and then leave with them too. God knows what they do with them, nothing good I think.

So, sammy this a wake up call for you!
Looks don't count, is the mentality of the person is what you first must get to know. I've heard that Joran has anger management problems. If Natalee was murdered, let's hope not, then this Dutch punk is the main suspect. If it was murder, once again let's hope not, then he tried to have sex with her, and then Natalee refused, he got angry and choked her to death.

http://hcgtv.net/viewtopic.php?id=1110&p=4

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2007, 12:16:53 PM »

still havent heard from father in law in zephyrhills yet.  I'm hoping they are fine too.

Maine, born and raised!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2007, 12:17:45 PM »

We were not affected this far south.

I am trying to reach my sister in Ocala, my sil in Zephyrhills and 2 cousins -- Tarpon Springs and Ft Pierce. But they could all fine and at work.

Florida -- are  you receiving any updates on your local news (I'm assuming you are north of South Florida)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2007, 12:20:33 PM »

I keep checking www.wesh.com to see updates too.

Maine, born and raised!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2007, 12:21:17 PM »

Oh Goodness!  This destruction is just terrible.  The more I see the worse it looks.  I just heard someone say one area covered over 20 square miles.  It appears that some of these areas are rural enough to be almost impossible to check out in a hurry.  

Today is a good day for our prayer time.  So many people in need.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2007, 12:30:54 PM »

That I know of, North West Florida was not damaged from any tornado's. I will keep an eye on the news here. It appears and sounds like more central Florida.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2007, 12:31:04 PM »

Just a little Shango before I go.  Well, it's more a Simian thing.    Last night I was listening to late night talk radio, yes it was Coast to Coast AM, and the host, George Noory mentioned something that caught my attention.  He was talking about dopplegangers.  He said something to the effect that dopplegangers are not just similar or carbon copies of a person but they are the "other" side of them.  As in the bad side of the person.  All those wheels began to turn in my mind and things started to click.  What if Simian's doppleganger posted in order to do just the opposite of what the original Simian was trying to do.  If you read the posts of the doppleganger, as determined by Klaas, then you have the beginnings of a disagreement between Simian and Shango.  That is where the story of the decapitated head was washing ashore and so forth.  Shango finally calls this Simian on it.  Instead of thinking that both Simians were working together our doppleganger was making every effort to distract.  I know this is nothing new, just sort of made sense to me at the time.   Sorry, I have digressed here.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2007, 12:31:53 PM »

My sister just told me that 2 of the people confirmed dead are students at Umatilla HS.  One of them is my nephews friend,  and he has another friend that is missing.

She's so upset at the lack of coverage in her area where the majority of the deaths were.  They keep taling about Lady Lake, like nothing else happened to anyone else around there.

Maine, born and raised!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2007, 12:40:55 PM »

Prayers for all of those in the area of tornadoes and all of ya'll with family and loved ones.... This is terrible... All monkeys in FLA - please stay safe!   I am so sorry for those who have been affected by this.  My heart is broken . Crying or Very sad

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2007, 12:42:58 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"

We were not affected this far south.

I am trying to reach my sister in Ocala, my sil in Zephyrhills and 2 cousins -- Tarpon Springs and Ft Pierce. But they could all fine and at work.

Florida -- are  you receiving any updates on your local news (I'm assuming you are north of South Florida)

What I'm getting from the News is essentially Central Florida was hit very hard....Volusia county, Lake county & Sumtner.....3-4 am...All I heard last night, when it woke me up, was the loudest, strongest winds I've ever heard!!!!  It sounded like baseballs were hitting the windows....I dared not look out....No damage outside today here....N. of Tarpon Springs....

Praying all in  Lady Lake, Central county are safe!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2007, 12:57:46 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
My sister just told me that 2 of the people confirmed dead are students at Umatilla HS.  One of them is my nephews friend,  and he has another friend that is missing.

She's so upset at the lack of coverage in her area where the majority of the deaths were.  They keep taling about Lady Lake, like nothing else happened to anyone else around there.

Ms....I checked Mapquest to see how close this was to where I lived in New Port Richey...not close but I did see that mapquest has aerial views of that part of Florida....it looks open and rural....with lakes and trees and some farmland....there is nothing to stop or divert these storms....and I also knew that there was no place to hide....every single room had windows...that included bathrooms....I am so glad that your sister is ok but there will be so much to do to bring these communities back.....
FEMA uses trailers....and you can see what happens to a trailer in one of these storms..... Sad

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.