May 01, 2024, 07:20:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #580 2/1 - 2/4/2007  (Read 116519 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #280 on: February 03, 2007, 02:02:39 AM »

Jobie..

That was a really sweet post honey.  TY!  Smile
  Have a good night..  I gotta hit the pillow..!
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: February 03, 2007, 02:03:47 AM »

Oh dear Lord, how so very sad.  

The two girls must of had something very troubling going on in their life and felt they could not share it with anyone to end their short lived lives.

I have much to pray about tonight and much to be thankful for in my own life.

I believe I am going to head to bed myself. I've become emotionally drained.  I will check back in tomorrow to check about cubbees friend.

God bless~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: February 03, 2007, 02:06:47 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL - let's pray Cubbee checks her email and the forum in the morning.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: February 03, 2007, 02:09:49 AM »

sure will...Nite All

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: February 03, 2007, 02:17:18 AM »

G'NIte Monkeys

I left a message for Cubbie in the "MIssing Perssons Forum"

You have (some of you might) NO idea how much support I got from all of you (my extended) family.  Thank You..

I was tempted to Googel the parents and make a phone call ... but without knowing Cubbie's real name as a reference...
May have been more trauma for her parents... and that is something I would never do

thanks Again

SeeYaByee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #285 on: February 03, 2007, 02:46:27 AM »

Nite OldFart. May smiling angels watch over you tonight, and may angels bring comfort and protection to that young girl and her family.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: February 03, 2007, 07:23:26 AM »

Been reading back. Great work OFart. I hope and pray that this has a good outcome.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: February 03, 2007, 07:56:36 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
AweMainta
http://www.awemainta.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #288 on: February 03, 2007, 07:58:21 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Made it!

Peaches
Is your DH the director on that video?  I love barbershop!

No.  He's in the chorus.  He's on the left in "Ain't She Sweet" and the right in the other one.  Think handlebar mustache.  I know...

Good morning.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: February 03, 2007, 08:05:17 AM »

Louisiana TV News
http://www.wafb.com/

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: February 03, 2007, 08:23:46 AM »

From Amigoe
OM will not prosecute minister  
ORENJESTAD – The Aruban minister Ramon Lee of labour, Culture, and Sport (MEP) will not be indicted for rape, announced the Public Prosecutor (OM) close to noon.  
It appears that the alleged victim had already dropped the charges in a letter dated December 20th.  She did this, because she wants peace and quiet for herself and for her family.  On November 11th, she reported that she was forced to have intercourse with the minister in her home.  She says that dropping the charges doesn’t mean that she denies that it happened; neither will the OM stop the investigations.  The Justice department can still decide to prosecute, unless there is sufficient convincing evidence.  This is not the case here, said the OM.
Lee was interrogates twice as a suspect and admitted that he had intercourse with her, but that it was consensual.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #291 on: February 03, 2007, 08:48:02 AM »

Well, isn't that special?  So the raping minister of the government gets to go on his merry way to spread his joy yet another day.  Why am I not surprised?  What a ridiculous decision.  I guess I don't understand their system.  

I do understand the victim not wanting to pursue it.  It isn't as if anything meaningful would come of it for her.  Why do I think perhaps she is not Dutch?  And I bet he is.  There ya go.

Makes me sick.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #292 on: February 03, 2007, 09:10:26 AM »

Old Fart- you did a terrific job and did your best. Im proud to know you.

Thanks for the great effort last nite.

You have made a difference.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: February 03, 2007, 09:20:48 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Old Fart- you did a terrific job and did your best. Im proud to know you.

Thanks for the great effort last nite.

You have made a difference.

Hiya, Rob! Yes, OF did good! And Angie and everyone last night!

Peaches~ It's typical of that place. Must be awful to be a female in Aruba. How are you?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: February 03, 2007, 09:20:58 AM »

Todays Diario-

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Diabierna na corte huez a duna sentencia den e caso di traficacion di droga na Matividiri, na unda cu 22 kilo di cocaina y 25 kilo di marihuana a wordo confisca.
Den e caso aki, 5 persona Latino y un Arubiano a wordo acusa di importacion, traficacion y posesion di droga.

Huez a splica cu pa loke ta Soto Gouverneur, e ta haya e prome y di dos acusacion comproba, esta cu el a participa den e importacion di droga, sinembargo huez ta haya cu e no tabata sa di cuanto droga tabata trata.

Huez a dune 2 aña di castigo. Pa loke ta e Arubiano Albert Albertsz, huez a haya cu e tambe a yuda importa e droga, apesar cu el a bisa cu e djis tabata den e auto cu e persona y e no tabata sa cu ta droga el a bay busca.

Huez den su caso tambe a bisa cu e no tabata sa cuanto droga tabata bay drenta. Sinembargo mirando cu na 2003 el a haya un castigo di 3 aña pa traficacion di droga, huez a dicidi di dune un castigo mas halto, pues di 3 aña y mey.

Acusado di fam Gutierrez a wordo haya culpable pa huez, di ta gana placa riba importacion di droga. Mirando cu na 2002 ya caba el a yega di haya un castigo di 6 luna relaciona cu droga, huez a dicidi di dune un castigo di 2 aña.

Acusado Bolivar Andrade a haya 4 aña di huez pa su envolvimento tambe den e caso aki unda cu 22 kilo di cocaina y 25 kilo di marihuana a wordo importa. Ademas di esaki e tabata envolvi den otro casonan di importacion di droga, como tambe posesion di 1.1 kilo di marihuana, cu a wordo haya na su cas.

Pa loke ta acusado Brito, huez ta haya cu e ta forma parti di un organizacion criminal y cu el a yuda importa e cocaina. Importacion di marihuana den su caso no por a wordo comproba.

Huez a dune un castigo di 3 aña y mey. Redondo Almazo ta e acusado cu a haya e castigo mas halto. Huez a dune 6 aña, pa su rol grandi den importacion y traficacion di droga, mientras cu huez ta haya tambe cu e ta forma parti di un organizacion criminal.

Sentencing in the case of trafficking drugs. Confiscated 22 kilos of coke and 25 kilos of mary jane. Participation in the importation of the drugs.
Appears all got between 2 and 3 years. All accused of being part of a criminal organization. One person may have received 4 years. Not sure if these guys are all part of the same bust. They could be individual cases.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: February 03, 2007, 09:23:54 AM »

Aruba:  Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll!

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: February 03, 2007, 09:26:22 AM »

Aruba: Rape, Drugging, and Rave and Roll!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: February 03, 2007, 09:26:46 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
From Amigoe
OM will not prosecute minister  
ORENJESTAD – The Aruban minister Ramon Lee of labour, Culture, and Sport (MEP) will not be indicted for rape, announced the Public Prosecutor (OM) close to noon.  
It appears that the alleged victim had already dropped the charges in a letter dated December 20th.  She did this, because she wants peace and quiet for herself and for her family.  On November 11th, she reported that she was forced to have intercourse with the minister in her home.  She says that dropping the charges doesn’t mean that she denies that it happened; neither will the OM stop the investigations.  The Justice department can still decide to prosecute, unless there is sufficient convincing evidence.  This is not the case here, said the OM.
Lee was interrogates twice as a suspect and admitted that he had intercourse with her, but that it was consensual.

You would think( and that is the problem, they don't ) that it would not be up to the victim to go forward with the charges.  She wants peace and quiet. Wonder what they were doing to her to make her back down ?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: February 03, 2007, 09:27:01 AM »

Am just catching up on last nights posts....OK Maybe I am doing a "duh" through the tears here, but isn't possible, I mean, can't the family be called directly since it's almost 9:39 AM in Cubbee's area??? I know some might not think it's proper but if my daughter were missing I wouldn't care who, how or when a call came in if it would help

Know the Police mean well with their tip # but sometimes info runs slow from point A to B

We learned that from Aruba... when they didn't (being a small, not having many murders or missing persons area  Rolling Eyes ) follow up fast enough with tips of a broader scope and/or scoop

We are more learned (?gammar/) in more areas than sometimes a smaller town or small parish with all their pressure and press in town now ie: here on Scared Monkeys many think outside the box.

Has anyone contacted Cubbee??? yet? I haven't kept up on the names of the family? are they in the phone book??

Angie... Verizon isn't one of my favorite companies!

Rob, Old Fart, Angie, Cubbee and Monkeys Keep up the good work.

Like Jobie said
Klaas, OF and Angie - if I am ever in need of help I hope someone like yourselves are available! You guys are terriffic.

Ditto!!!

Oh, I support the "bayou boys" too.

BT... what was the technical thing used to get the guy's confession thrown out?

Here's another area where we can put pressure... on the officials that make the errors whether police or whomever, that make the errors that lead to the confessions being thrown out... Like what happened to the p-vert in FLA too.

Hugs to Cubbe, the families and all of you!

Love, IBE
(just missed a night's sleep)

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: February 03, 2007, 09:32:15 AM »

OK Laughing

Is "mary jane" pot?? Embarassed

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.