May 01, 2024, 10:34:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #580 2/1 - 2/4/2007  (Read 116541 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: February 03, 2007, 02:11:18 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Quote from: "dkpen"
I want to know where Lewis wife disappeared too.

I have the answer to that one.... she went to the home of her minister , she is devastated to find out about her husbands past, I have learned even more criminal activity that is suspiciously not on his record......
she is also feeling sick with guilt that she brought this into KK's life...

However, I was told that when he came up to the house the night Kaitlin went missing with his face all scratched that she tried to brush the blood off of his face and asked him if he had gotten into a fight.... she denies this, but neighbors saw him and I believe them...

OH, Cubbee, HOw difficult this must be for you, and the parents of the little girl. Crying or Very sad

I can only imagine how upset that wife is, if, in fact, she knew nothing of his criminal past.

I kinda hope someone makes an "example" of this guy and perhaps deter another monster from something heinous like this.
The town square is always a good place for a hanging.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: February 03, 2007, 02:12:15 PM »

Klaas, there will probably be coverage tonight on WBRZ .... they were talking with Kaitlins mom when I left there, she is sending out a plea to area businesses...it seems that last night a rumor was going around that her body had been found and alot of the flyers were taken down...

THat is horrid.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: February 03, 2007, 02:14:01 PM »

Hey Artcolley. So good to see you back in the forum. You have been missed!!

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: February 03, 2007, 02:14:20 PM »

Cubbee - just got back from the store.  Red spoke with Tim Miller and said that Tim would be there tonight or late this afternoon 4-5pm.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: February 03, 2007, 02:16:01 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Hey Artcolley. So good to see you back in the forum. You have been missed!!

Good to see you too, Mishy!!!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: February 03, 2007, 02:17:51 PM »

I sure wish Fox would have something about Kaitlin on today.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: February 03, 2007, 02:17:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Cubbee - just got back from the store.  Red spoke with Tim Miller and said that Tim would be there tonight or late this afternoon 4-5pm.

I will keep you posted,,, they told the mother 8:30 tomorrow morning, but maybe they just wanted to tell her later in case of problems along the way...they are so grateful to them.... I was sitting by her when she made the call and it just about tore my heart out.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: February 03, 2007, 02:20:18 PM »

I will keep you posted,,, they told the mother 8:30 tomorrow morning, but maybe they just wanted to tell her later in case of problems along the way...they are so grateful to them.... I was sitting by her when she made the call and it just about tore my heart out.....

{{HUGS}} Cubbee - did Mark Lewis's wife ever turn back up?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #388 on: February 03, 2007, 02:20:40 PM »

I just cant say enough about Tim Miller and TES.. they are angels from above.

I registered on their site in case they need people in my area last year.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: February 03, 2007, 02:22:09 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"

Me too Art,I was pleased to see that the family was doing the right things. They had already contacted several agencies...Beyond Missing, Center for Missing and Exploited Children and a couple of others that I am just too numb to think of right now.... I think the reality is starting to set in for everyone around here as everyone is alot more emotional today....my son wants to help search, but I really dont want to chance him finding his friends body like that...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: February 03, 2007, 02:25:57 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"

Me too Art,I was pleased to see that the family was doing the right things. They had already contacted several agencies...Beyond Missing, Center for Missing and Exploited Children and a couple of others that I am just too numb to think of right now.... I think the reality is starting to set in for everyone around here as everyone is alot more emotional today....my son wants to help search, but I really dont want to chance him finding his friends body like that...

Oh, yes, you are right to not let him search. That could/would traumatize him for the rest of his life. I also understand his desire to help, though, but as his Mom, you are right in being concerned about his emotional well being.

It is good to see the family is doing everything right.

I am praying that this little girl will be found alive and soon.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: February 03, 2007, 02:27:53 PM »

Her minister took her home with him... word is that she is staying there...

It seems that Mark Lewis also was a local fire fighter several years ago who was setting fires and always being the first one to turn up at the fire.. there is nothing on his record about that though.....

He is being held without bond, so as long as no judge sets a bond for him they can hold him.... I do believe he is a guilty party here...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: February 03, 2007, 02:29:19 PM »

It seems that Mark Lewis also was a local fire fighter several years ago who was setting fires and always being the first one to turn up at the fire.. there is nothing on his record about that though.....

He is being held without bond, so as long as no judge sets a bond for him they can hold him.... I do believe he is a guilty party here...

I agree and I wish he'd be a man and tell what he did with her  Twisted Evil
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: February 03, 2007, 02:42:37 PM »

I agree and I wish he'd be a man and tell what he did with her  Twisted Evil

Me too and the more I hear about him the worse he sounds..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: February 03, 2007, 02:44:59 PM »

No where near caught up, but prayers for Kaitlin and her family.  Cubbee and Old Fart, you're the bestest!  Glad to hear Tim's on the case.  Wish sodium pentathol (sp?) were legal for these purposes.  

Peaches, I'm so glad to hear you're doing well.  My prayers will continue for Artcolley and all online friends, including monkeys and their families.  

brrrrrrrrrrr  very cold here.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #395 on: February 03, 2007, 02:47:57 PM »

Hi monkeys.... we are just coming in from searching to get warmed up for a bit and then off to search another area that hasn't been searched yet..

I took the TES number to Kaitlin's mom and she called this morning and she was told that they will be here at 8:30 tomorrow morning... not sure where the other time came in, but does not matter... they are on the way and hopefully can help us find our baby.....everyone is very happy that they are on the way, this is a living nightmare....

Thanks to all my monkey friends who have prayed and thanks to Old Fart , the sheriffs office has ok'd for everyone to search today and is trying to keep track of who went into what woods so that no one else comes up missing....

Rob, if you are here the reason for no Amber Alert is KK did not fit the criteria... someone has to see the actual persons in the car before you can put out an amber alert....

I pray that Tim and his crew can find Kaitlin .... I will keep you all informed...

Lit cerimonial fire this AM and am sending up smoke to the great Sperit for his /Her help also ,
 a few neighbors that know about my native American beliefs came over to see what was wrong and when I explained a few of the more intelligent ones went home got dressed warm is 6 derees here in ohio and windy as heck and they returned a few even with others and we all prayed and sent up smoke in our own way for a safe conclusion to this missing child .

SM even have strengths that we do not even realize yet
  Good work Cubbiee and Old Fart and all who are holding good thoughts for this child  
          Jerry

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: February 03, 2007, 02:50:54 PM »

He fits the profile of a sociopath.fires,etc.I knew a girl who was raped over and over again,by her father.no one listened,just an unhappy teen.Someone finaly listened and talked to him,so he killed her.You don't want bars,but a dog is good,about the only thing they are for,besides chasing me.I am so sick over this.Some of you will know what I am talking about,the 3 good college boys burning churches,killing animals,and we know the next step.CBB,I don't think you went far enough. CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: February 03, 2007, 02:57:05 PM »

I feel like Kaitlins little body may have been in his truck when he went to his friends house and asked him to be his alibi... the friend said that Lewis was standing by his truck with his door open talking to him and when the friend started to approach the truck he jumped in and slammed the door shut and started his truck up to leave in a hurry.....it hurts me to think this, but I feel that might be the case.... I also feel she may be found somewhere around the Head of Island area... he did not have alot of time in between when he left his friends and when he returned home and the blood was still wet on his face when he was there.....

The family stated that when he came home there were 3 or 4 people out in the yard,,, one of them his wife and he came over and asked what is going on? That is when she wiped his face off.. he then walked away after he heard that Kaitlin was missing and went into his house and never came out the whole evening to see if he could be of any help .... even though half of the neighborhood ended up out there....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: February 03, 2007, 02:57:52 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
He fits the profile of a sociopath.fires,etc.I knew a girl who was raped over and over again,by her father.no one listened,just an unhappy teen.Someone finaly listened and talked to him,so he killed her.You don't want bars,but a dog is good,about the only thing they are for,besides chasing me.I am so sick over this.Some of you will know what I am talking about,the 3 good college boys burning churches,killing animals,and we know the next step.CBB,I don't think you went far enough. CAT

Cat...heartbreaking, absolutely heartwrenching about that girl who was raped and killed by her father. No one listened...those 3 words just break my heart  Crying or Very sad

Bring Natalee home...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: February 03, 2007, 02:59:53 PM »

This is very sad. My prayers are with this family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.