May 01, 2024, 10:22:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #580 2/1 - 2/4/2007  (Read 116539 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2007, 04:51:59 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
I saw on Greta that his sister played Natalee,I could be wrong.I was wrong about smelling guilt,I smell fear,which taste better.Did gvcäs sister get to play the pimps or was she off limits.Curious Cat

No, I've seen his sister and she didn't play Natalee.  Give me a minute and I'll post some pictures.

Here's the gal who played Natalee in the Dutch reenactment:

Here's GVC and his sister:

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2007, 05:05:43 PM »

It is always tornado season in the south east.I saw the warning last night,but I am not in the area.I have relatives all over central Florida,no word either way.Hey Tib,The pimps should know not mess with people from down under or the nordic countries,to tough.I mean your water rotates the wrong way and they wouldn't be sure what to do,besides,it is hard to spike a Fosters.I played rugby against some of your countrymen and they are tough.Saw one guy from Hobart get knocked out,carted off and return later.The damage looked to be an F-3 maybe.The Florida area gets lots of tornado's but not the F-5's.I pray everyones family is okay.CAT

Hey Cat - you are right, those guys are tough.  Rugby not so popular here but when we moved to Queensland they are a rugby state and you had to learn all about it or be out of the conversation  Got to meet some of the star players and they are big fellows.  Most of the girls here now drink those bottled vodka and fruit juice drinks.  Would be hard to spike those especially if you took the cap off yourself.  Never let your drink out of your hand is a good rule.
I did offer to see if our cricketers would pay a visit to Aruba and smack a few people around with a cricket bat.  Might refresh their memories.
They would get confused going down the plug hole the wrong way  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2007, 05:28:40 PM »

Klass,I am not asking,but I noticed a crane collapse on the 405 and some injured,I hope that no one in your family was affected.The girl does look like gvc 's sister,but who really cares.The fact she would be in that reinactment is beneath contempt.Any word from the Dutch.We are approaching the Ides of Feb.Hey Tib,use the flat side of the bat,covers more area.I am going to visit Anzac cove this summer,and will be respectful.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2007, 05:37:32 PM »

Klass,I am not asking,but I noticed a crane collapse on the 405 and some injured,I hope that no one in your family was affected.The girl does look like gvc 's sister,but who really cares.The fact she would be in that reinactment is beneath contempt.Any word from the Dutch.We are approaching the Ides of Feb.Hey Tib,use the flat side of the bat,covers more area.I am going to visit Anzac cove this summer,and will be respectful.Cat

Cat - I hadn't heard about the crane..let me check where exactly it happened.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2007, 05:40:58 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Cat - I hadn't heard about the crane..let me check where exactly it happened.

Location of crane falling over on freeway:

NB I405 AT VENTURA BLVD

1:06PM LAPD 265 LL, REQ ETA, ADV PARTY TRAPPED
1:03PM PER RP,CRANE FELL ON TOP OF VEHS
1:02PM 1039 LAFD OP#85
1:01PM CRANE FRM CONSTRUCTION FELL DOWN BLKING TRFFC LNS

Looks like they brought in a helicopter for the injured.

Crane collapse blocks northbound 405
By Jesus Sanchez
Times Staff Writer

2:16 PM PST, February 2, 2007

From latimes.com:

The northbound 405 Freeway was closed in Sherman Oaks this afternoon after a giant construction crane collapsed onto part of the roadway.

A person trapped inside the collapsed crane was shown being removed from the wreckage by emergency personnel, according to television news broadcasts.

The crane collapsed about 1 p.m., prompting the California Highway Patrol to close all northbound lanes at Ventura Boulevard. The southbound carpool lane was also closed, according to CHP spokesman Patrick Kimball.

The freeway lanes could remain closed until 5 p.m., according to the most recent estimates, he said.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2007, 05:42:03 PM »

Cat,  Anzac Cove is one place I would really love to visit.  Please tell us all about it when you return.  They have done a lot of work there making larger car parking space etc., so I hope they have not spoiled the aura of the place.
There were a lot of brave men lost their lives there from both sides of the conflict.  I know the Anzacs had great respect for their Turkish opponents.  They would take a "day off" from the battle to bury their dead or have a smoke with their enemies.  I am sure I have read that they had an unofficial truce for Christmas Day and shared their rations with the enemies then went back to the battle the next day.   Animals are much wiser than humans

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2007, 05:52:00 PM »

The man who took control of the Turks and founded modern Turkey had great respect for the Anzacs.He spoke of their bravery often as he did of his troops.The area is not commercial.I am being a tour from a leader at their Milatary acadamy.I guess you would know what she looks like ,but they could be sisters from where I sit.I still believe that gvc and his family(know the truth,yes I beleive his sister does.You can't be a cop and be part of this cover up imo.If the pavement is intact on the roads,it is not an f-5 tornado.CAT

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2007, 05:54:39 PM »

OK,My wife has reading the SM too.She called DH today.I am being watched,also.CAT

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2007, 06:07:44 PM »

OK,My wife has reading the SM too.She called DH today.I am being watched,also.CAT

Laughing  Laughing
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2007, 06:54:08 PM »

No tornados down my way today.  My heart goes out to those that were impacted though.

Hoepfully I will survive tomorrow night, however.  Going on a moonlight bike ride.  Last week when I was on the same trail during the day,  I took this photo.  (No, San, I did not feed it marshmallows  Laughing )

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2007, 07:04:14 PM »

Prayers going out to FL folks..  so sad.. those who lost lives are in my prayers..  Sad  

Sleuth..  YIKES!!   Umm.. how close were you to that gator when you took the photo?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2007, 07:05:22 PM »

LOL  Cat..
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2007, 07:14:06 PM »

Hello everyone. I have missed you... Been offline for almost two weeks..Verizon phone line problems, inside wiring problems and a tab caught in my ans. machine/phone. Took it apart but wasn't successful so new machine. Also my hard disk drive went down, 2nd time in 2 months.

Don't know why, but sure would like to know. Apple replaced it. I have Macs for years and more trouble lately, but I am online more too so???

Klaas, the TV just said the 405 would open in next 1/2 hr. Heard about it hear, just now... we have 5 of those cranes along the 405 in "my" city.

Seems many of those in FLA were in trailers. Chances in one of those is so slim in disasters.

What have I missed in the last 2 weeks? Any news re: Natalee and/or the court cases? the Dutch Team? or ?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2007, 07:14:19 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
No tornados down my way today.  My heart goes out to those that were impacted though.

Hoepfully I will survive tomorrow night, however.  Going on a moonlight bike ride.  Last week when I was on the same trail during the day,  I took this photo.  (No, San, I did not feed it marshmallows  Laughing )

Hopefully you zoomed in and you weren't that close. Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2007, 07:15:54 PM »

Good to see you IBE~!!
San I agee with yah..  thats a little too close for me.. hope Sleuth was far away!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2007, 07:18:51 PM »

Good Evening monkeys! Going to go O/T here and ask for prayers for my friends 13 year old daughter who has been missing since yesterday afternoon. Monkey prayers would be much appreciated,I posted about her on the missing persons forum.....TYIA

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2007, 07:18:59 PM »

Hi IBE!

I just read at the CHP site they were going to keep the freeway closed longer.  

The Dr. Phil attorneys responded to the Kalpoe suit.  I've posted it in this thread.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=808

Have not heard a word about the Dutch investigators.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2007, 07:20:42 PM »

Good Day Monkeys

I do hope our Monkeys and/or their family & Friends in Florida are Ok.

I'm betting the Dr. Phil suit  never makes it to court.

JMO of course

Oh and I see CBB has busy again  Shocked   Rolling Eyes  Laughing

She actually managed to make me kind cute looking (to me anyway) Thank You CBB
I'm just glad she / Klaasend and others are not charging big $$ for their fantastic creations that they present to us.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2007, 07:21:37 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Hello everyone. I have missed you... Been offline for almost two weeks..Verizon phone line problems, inside wiring problems and a tab caught in my ans. machine/phone. Took it apart but wasn't successful so new machine. Also my hard disk drive went down, 2nd time in 2 months.

Don't know why, but sure would like to know. Apple replaced it. I have Macs for years and more trouble lately, but I am online more too so???

Klaas, the TV just said the 405 would open in next 1/2 hr. Heard about it hear, just now... we have 5 of those cranes along the 405 in "my" city.

Seems many of those in FLA were in trailers. Chances in one of those is so slim in disasters.

What have I missed in the last 2 weeks? Any news re: Natalee and/or the court cases? the Dutch Team? or ?

IBE here is the link to Dr. Phil's response to the Kalpoe lawsuit.

http://tinyurl.com/2oc5t8
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2007, 07:22:25 PM »

hey Sleuth,they are harmless until the temp. is 60 or above.IMO Well Klass I don't know where the 405 is don't care,but I just hope the guy is okay.I guess you have been to aruba or seen some of these creatures live.My sister has been,but she  doesn't remember a lot.I still find the vc involment a betrayal of trust,and my old friend Dante dropped and told where he see's going.I have only seen one of the pimps,at a wine tasting and I just watched.He was completely unaware how many people wished him badly.So much for my rant,on the vc's.Cat

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.