May 01, 2024, 04:42:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #580 2/1 - 2/4/2007  (Read 116561 times)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #420 on: February 03, 2007, 04:32:37 PM »

Hi monkeys!  I have been following this sad event since last night when I first read about it here.  I am literally sick to my stomach.  When is this going to end?  What is wrong with our lawmakers, not to mention our fellow human beings?  I have never been an advocate of vigilante justice, but, my God, somethings got to be done to stop these people who are hurting our children.  My heart and prayers go out to this little girls family.  If there is anything I can do, please, please, let me know.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: February 03, 2007, 04:35:09 PM »

I have been reading back and am so proud of all that the monkeys have done to help Cubbee and this dear little girl.  My prayers go out to her and all her family.  It just shows what can be done when people work together even though you are all many miles apart.  The internet can be a wonderful tool for good as well as the opposite.  It would be nice to know there was an Aussie monkey group to work the same way for missing persons etc.  

Jerry - we have had visiting Indian chiefs here and I have been to some of their ceremonies and it was a very spiritual experience.

Keep up the good work monkey friends.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: February 03, 2007, 04:39:53 PM »

I lit incense and a candle so that it can guide and light Kaitlins way home. I said a prayer as well.

I feel soon we will learn the truth from Lewis. He has no shame but only fear for himself. He's a scared little mouse who preys on the weak. God will take care of him. He is evil.

Keeping Kaitlin and mother, cubbee and all monkeys in my thoughts and prayers.

God bless~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: February 03, 2007, 04:45:54 PM »

DKpen - don't worry, Red and Tim are already planning on an update/show.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: February 03, 2007, 04:49:18 PM »

REMINDER TO ALL - Red and Tom also have the Missing and Exploited Blog they update.  Red works very closely with Tim Miller and the families of missing people:

http://www.missingexploited.com/
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #425 on: February 03, 2007, 04:59:05 PM »

Nya Miangel Page - Still missing as of 2:30 pm

that middle name is so cute

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: February 03, 2007, 05:05:05 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys........reading and catching up. I am sorry to hear there is
no word yet about Kaitlin, but am glad to hear that the search is strong and that Tim has been in contact. I hope LE in LA can get a confession out of the
creep as to where he may have stashed her. I still hold out hope that maybe his time frame was narrow enough that he may have her somewhere alive. Forgive me if i slip and spell young Kaitlin's name wrong......my 16 year old's
name is spelled Caitlin.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: February 03, 2007, 05:18:34 PM »

Lala's Mom

Glad you Shango-ed over to cnn. I had the darnest time finding an email for Nancy Grace, but I did all the Fox, MSNBC ones listed.

It' the early bird of them who gets the worm! or if they choose not to pay attentions it's a big loss for us all.

Rob... I didn't know you could register at TES... I'd like to but I live in a city.

Here's the email I sent out: Really didn't know exacly what to say

Subject line:
Developing story missing girl TES search team+ suspect

Thank you for your fine covering for Natalee Holloway.
I wished you to have a heads up on this: it's happening now

It has just been announced on Scared Monkeys from one of the bloggers being a friend of the one who is missing that another blogger and she have arranged via the family to have TES ( the Texas search group) to immediately come into the city to look for the missing girl. This was set up in a matter of an hour or so by those blogging on scaredmonkeys.net and we'd like you to know for your show.

They should be arriving about 4pm est in French Quarter, LA.

The man who is suspected had blood on his face that his wife wiped off, he had gone to friends and asked for an alibi for a 1/2 hour, was in a hurry to get into his truck and his wife is now at the ministers, not ever being aware of her husband's criminal past.

Lived in a trailer behind the girl and watched her grow into a young lady.

The terrible story unfolding on the Scared Monkeys.net blog starting about 5 pm last night, around page 5 or 6 and I think you would find it quite interesting to see how it evolved and is being update by a friend at the site. Good background material, but of course needs to be checked out.

Please cover this story on your program.

Thank you for all you have done for finding justice for Natalee

Thank you in advance

IBE

Next??? let's think of more avenues and  Keep Praying been told it moves mountains.

oh Rob Miangel Page is so pretty. What can we do to help? Write emails for her story to be covered too? Never could understand why some who love children don't have them and some who have them don't love them or want to harm them.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #428 on: February 03, 2007, 05:21:36 PM »

IBE- just thought Id share something kind of ironic about the gangs here.

We had the Crips and Bloods, but we also had a gang called the L.A.W.
Lincoln Avenue Wilkinsburg. They killed off both the Crips and the Bloods. I know that sounds hard to believe, but its true. The entire LAW gang is either in jail or dead. So the large gangs are not the problem as the killed each other off, but we do have alotta smaller gangs and just some plain ole stupid individuals that like to shoot people for no reason.

The LAW gang was headed by two brothers named Cabbagestalk.. (funny name huh)... these guys killed prolly about 50 people each themselves not to mention all the others in the LAW gang that killed on their orders.

+++

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: February 03, 2007, 05:23:10 PM »

Rob, are the local channels covering it? Is there a tip line? Is there a reward? What can we do to help you and to help her and her family?

Update me on the name of the city again and time she went missing, please.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: February 03, 2007, 05:29:18 PM »

Rob, how ironic, but it happens. The trouble they kill innocent ones who don't show the hand signs that they belong in a gang and kill younsters who are in the yard with the ones not in a gang

There are certain colors I don't wear at night,, that is why white t=shirts and black baggie pants are kind of in. (i don't wear that, but many of the Blacks, Latinos do here... can't tell what's in the pants) Public schools have turned to uniforms to the children so they won't be confused with different gangs.

I like for all of them to do each other in and what is left over send to war and have our military come home... let them feel someone else's tuff and a real baddie war.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: February 03, 2007, 05:32:15 PM »

Klaas, I am in information and tears overload here... has a time been set for the show. I'd be glad to miss the game tomorrow if we can help in some way

At least the wi-fi downtown won't be busy Laughing

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #432 on: February 03, 2007, 05:33:09 PM »

Evening peoples..
  Caught up reading  (worked all day Sad  )
Just wanted to say TY to all for the kind posts. Cubbee did email me and said her phone was broke.,and shes going out today to get a new one.
So I did have the right number..  (sighhhhhhhh)
Prayers for Kaitin and the poor baby girl missing from  Braddock. I am hoping it was a family member who took the baby and is taking care of her. An Amber alert was ussied over the lottery machine.. (yes lottery throws out Amber alerts. I made some copies of the info and posted them around the store. I do hope and pray the little baby is safe. As Rob said Braddock is a horrible place and Walkinsburg Area.  Sighhhhhh
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #433 on: February 03, 2007, 05:34:41 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Rob, are the local channels covering it? Is there a tip line? Is there a reward? What can we do to help you and to help her and her family?

Update me on the name of the city again and time she went missing, please.

IBE.. its Braddock PA.. I have my tc on.. News wont be on til 6.. or maybe later. There is a basketball game on now on the station the airs our local news. I havnt been home all day to see the tv. so I am sure they will talk about it this evening.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: February 03, 2007, 05:35:35 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Klaas, I am in information and tears overload here... has a time been set for the show. I'd be glad to miss the game tomorrow if we can help in some way

At least the wi-fi downtown won't be busy Laughing

IBE - My guess is we will set it up as a YouTube video.  It will be available to watch at any time.  I do not believe anything will be ready until tomorrow as Tim is just getting to the location this evening.  But that's just my guess.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #435 on: February 03, 2007, 05:36:50 PM »

IBE- Im not sure we can do anything to help just yet. The family's name has not been revealed other than the last name 'Page'. That could just be the name of the father, and Im not sure he even lives with them. Very little about the family dynamics have been revealed.

Right now the police are combing the area for the little girl in a two block radius, but have come up empty. Once they clear the family members, maybe we can do more.

I live in the city too- about 6 miles from downtown Pittsburgh, but the reason I signed up was in case they need me in a couple of hundred mile radius I ll be available for them.

Last summer we had a case where TES could have been used, unfortunately the girl was found raped and dead, and good police work got the person that killed her within about two or three days. She was found buried on the property where the guy worked along with her ATV.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #436 on: February 03, 2007, 05:41:31 PM »

Angie- FOX (National) did a Amber Alert on her while you were at work. I thought it was gonna be Kaitlin, and was surprised it was the lil girl here.

and they broke in on Comcrap a few times today.

+++

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #437 on: February 03, 2007, 05:44:30 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Angie- FOX (National) did a Amber Alert on her while you were at work. I thought it was gonna be Kaitlin, and was surprised it was the lil girl here.

Glad it was issued on FOX..and Comcrap  lol
Prayers for her safe return.  Hope there is something on WTAE..
Also no new news about Arley Earhart either  Sad
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: February 03, 2007, 05:56:34 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

My heart is so heavy for the families of Kaitlyn and MiAngel.  They must be so numb with fear.  I do hope they have a strong faith in the God of their choosing.

Have any funds been set up for either family? Are Beth and Dave aware of these 2 families? Even a phone call from Beth or Dave might be comforting to the family.

I feel like jumping in the truck and driving to LA to help search.  I feel helpless.  I can only imagine how the families feel.  I will keep them in my prayers.  And would be glad to send some money if a fund is set up.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: February 03, 2007, 05:58:38 PM »

two blocks isn't wide enough unless they have a concrete tip.

i still remember Beth's gut feeling as a mom...

gut feelings are so important. Sorry, want to have a good feeling about Cubee's friend.. just too many icky facts popping up, too close, too convenient, too close of a time line; too trusting to her,  someone no one knew about.

But we must remember Elizabeth Smart!!  and the boys in MO!!! and keep the faith. It just took one tip in MO.

I'd sure like to hang some really meanies and it wouldn't be my the neck...opps I'll get banned. and not the fingers either Laughing Toes, oh sure Rolling Eyes

Anything on cable yet??? Opps don't have the TV plugged in.. been on this blog since midnight.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.