May 01, 2024, 12:19:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #580 2/1 - 2/4/2007  (Read 116547 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: February 03, 2007, 07:15:30 PM »

I've been listening to the news but haven't heard anything about Kaitlin.  This is so very sad.  Cubbee, you and your friends will be in our prayers, as you know.  I'm feeling like I want to cry and I wasn't even around last night to read and be involved in this.  So very very sad.  

Two planes collided in San Pedro, CA.  Small ones, no word on casualties.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #461 on: February 03, 2007, 07:16:22 PM »

Sad  Ty Nomad..   Prayers sent out to Kaitlins family and friends and Cubbee..     Terribly sad.. what a monster! Hope he rots in freaking hell the bastard.
nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: February 03, 2007, 07:17:32 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Nomad - thank you for posting.  So very sad.

Oh Klaasend, you're welcome. I only wish to God it had been good news. I am so upset.  Such a dear young girl.  I had shown her picture to my husband earlier.  It is just so sad.  I am in tears.  The longer I live, the more I ask why. These times we live in do try one's soul.

Bless you for all you do.

For Kaitlin, her family, and Cubbee
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: February 03, 2007, 07:18:15 PM »

http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/ascension/5545321.html

ST. AMANT — Livingston Parish sheriff’s investigators searching for a 13-year-old French Settlement girl missing since Thursday afternoon arrived at a rural location in Ascension Parish Saturday evening to examine a dead body.

The Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office located the body Saturday afternoon alongside New River Road about 100 yards off La. 936 in St. Amant, authorities said.

The Ascension Sheriff’s Office notified Livingston Parish investigators they had located the body, the Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office reported Saturday afternoon.

As of 5 p.m. Saturday Livingston authorities declined to provide information on the body’s gender or race, but confirmed hey had sent sheriff’s investigators to Ascension Parish to check out the report.

Livingston deputies, French Settlement police, volunteers and other community members have been searching since Thursday evening for missing 13-year-old Kaitlin Aydell of French Settlement.

Aydell disappeared after getting off a school bus Thursday afternoon at her residence in French Settlement.

Livingston deputies arrested Mark Sterling Lewis, 39, a relative by marriage of the missing girl, and booked him with obstruction of justice for giving false information to authorities who questioned him early Friday about the seventh-graders whereabouts.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: February 03, 2007, 07:19:43 PM »

Makes me think of that movie, Escape from NY or something where they put all the criminals in some walled city to fend for themselves.  I want to do that with people who prey on the small and weak, whether children, women, homeless or animals.  Put them in a walled city and let them eat each other.   Evil or Very Mad

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: February 03, 2007, 07:22:04 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Makes me think of that movie, Escape from NY or something where they put all the criminals in some walled city to fend for themselves.  I want to do that with people who prey on the small and weak, whether children, women, homeless or animals.  Put them in a walled city and let them eat each other.   Evil or Very Mad

I couldn't agree with you more LilPuma..
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: February 03, 2007, 07:23:01 PM »

I held out a small amount of hope here, but knew the odds. God Bless Kaitlin and her Family.

This is in God's hands now.

Psalm 23

A Psalm by David.

23:1 Yahweh is my shepherd:
    I shall lack nothing.
23:2 He makes me lie down in green pastures.
    He leads me beside still waters.
23:3 He restores my soul.
    He guides me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil, for you are with me.
    Your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
23:5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil.
    My cup runs over.
23:6 Surely goodness and loving kindness shall follow me all the days of my life,
    and I will dwell in Yahweh’s house forever.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: February 03, 2007, 07:23:40 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Sad  Ty Nomad..   Prayers sent out to Kaitlins family and friends and Cubbee..     Terribly sad.. what a monster! Hope he rots in freaking hell the bastard.

Hi Angie!  Nice to see you.  Am only sorry under these circumstances.  This is truly sad, and has really hit me hard.  I was sick when I read the breaking news and didn't want to post it.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: February 03, 2007, 07:26:05 PM »

Is the info confirmed for sure?[/i]

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: February 03, 2007, 07:26:29 PM »

Quote from: "nomad"
Dearest Monkeys,

I am very sad and upset to post this.  I just clicked on the WAFB site and the following was posted there as breaking news:

A body has been found near Gonzales. The body is believed to be that of missing 13-year-old Kaitlin Aydell, who has been missing since Thursday afternoon. 9News will have more information on this developing story at 6 p.m.

Here is the link:
http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=6033935

If this is indeed accurate, I am sooooo sorry and send prayers to her family and Cubbee.

With love and prayers to all....Nomad

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: February 03, 2007, 07:27:02 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Is the info confirmed for sure?[/i]

Not confirmed but likely her.
nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: February 03, 2007, 07:28:05 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
I held out a small amount of hope here, but knew the odds. God Bless Kaitlin and her Family.

This is in God's hands now.

Psalm 23

A Psalm by David.

23:1 Yahweh is my shepherd:
    I shall lack nothing.
23:2 He makes me lie down in green pastures.
    He leads me beside still waters.
23:3 He restores my soul.
    He guides me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil, for you are with me.
    Your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
23:5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil.
    My cup runs over.
23:6 Surely goodness and loving kindness shall follow me all the days of my life,
    and I will dwell in Yahweh’s house forever.

Thank you for this, Rob!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #472 on: February 03, 2007, 07:28:40 PM »

Hi Angie!  Nice to see you.  Am only sorry under these circumstances.  This is truly sad, and has really hit me hard.  I was sick when I read the breaking news and didn't want to post it.

Nice to see you as well honey.. TY for posting the info.. been waiting to hear news or get an email from Cubee before you posted the news.
  I am sick to my gut.. this poor child, her mother. OMG. I cant imagine.. shes all she had.  Sad  

Rob. nice post.. sighhh
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: February 03, 2007, 07:29:30 PM »

http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/ascension/5545321.html

ST. AMANT — Ascension Parish Sheriff Jeff Wiley said the body found Saturday off La. 936 at St. Amant is that of a young white girl.

Livingston Parish sheriff’s investigators searching for a 13-year-old French Settlement girl missing since Thursday afternoon arrived at the location in Ascension Parish Saturday evening to examine the body.

Wiley said that two men who had volunteered to help search for 13-year-old Kaitlin Aydell of French Settlement noticed some disturbed leaves and vegetation in a small bayou. On closer inspection, they found the body, the sheriff said.

The girl’s body was found in the water alongside New River Road about 100 yards off La. 936 in St. Amant, Wiley said.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: February 03, 2007, 07:30:51 PM »

Why why why????

Bring Natalee home...
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: February 03, 2007, 07:30:55 PM »

Hiya Monkeys. I am sick over this beautiful child.
Here is a link to the area the body was found in

http://tinyurl.com/yw9skm

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #476 on: February 03, 2007, 07:31:24 PM »

MsMarples   Sad
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: February 03, 2007, 07:33:54 PM »

Me too.  And if there is a last one left standing shoot the creature.  They are sub-human.   Why are there so many of these crimes against children.
We are supposed to be here on Earth as caretakers for our children and the animals, and this is the way they get treated.  Go back to capital punishment and if the upholders of the law cannot carry out their duties properly prosecute them too.  They are no better than the criminals  IMO

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: February 03, 2007, 07:35:25 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Me too.  And if there is a last one left standing shoot the creature.  They are sub-human.   Why are there so many of these crimes against children.
We are supposed to be here on Earth as caretakers for our children and the animals, and this is the way they get treated.  Go back to capital punishment and if the upholders of the law cannot carry out their duties properly prosecute them too.  They are no better than the criminals  IMO

Amen to that Tibro.. too many creeps left out of jail only to strike again.
I also believe in capital punishment..
nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: February 03, 2007, 07:37:36 PM »

Nice to see you as well honey.. TY for posting the info.. been waiting to hear news or get an email from Cubee before you posted the news.
  I am sick to my gut.. this poor child, her mother. OMG. I cant imagine.. shes all she had.  Sad  

Rob. nice post.. sighhh

I hope you are well, Angie.  The time passes by so quickly.  Gosh, I looked at my post and realized just how long I'd been away.

The worst thing for any parent is to lose a child. I can't imagine the devastation and loss.  Part of you, torn away!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.