May 01, 2024, 09:18:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #580 2/1 - 2/4/2007  (Read 116534 times)
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2007, 07:24:07 PM »

Yes,you have to demand a retraction,by law.wopps,cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2007, 07:28:31 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
hey Sleuth,they are harmless until the temp. is 60 or above.IMO Well Klass I don't know where the 405 is don't care,but I just hope the guy is okay.I guess you have been to aruba or seen some of these creatures live.My sister has been,but she  doesn't remember a lot.I still find the vc involment a betrayal of trust,and my old friend Dante dropped and told where he see's going.I have only seen one of the pimps,at a wine tasting and I just watched.He was completely unaware how many people wished him badly.So much for my rant,on the vc's.Cat

Cat what does VC stand for? Confused
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2007, 07:28:40 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Good Evening monkeys! Going to go O/T here and ask for prayers for my friends 13 year old daughter who has been missing since yesterday afternoon. Monkey prayers would be much appreciated,I posted about her on the missing persons forum.....TYIA

OMG Cubbie...

Try to get you friends / police to call TX EquiSearch (Sp) Now!!!

It seems that Tim Miller's group allways gets called in  when too much time has expired.  
Hugs & Prayers head your way
OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2007, 07:29:54 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Good Evening monkeys! Going to go O/T here and ask for prayers for my friends 13 year old daughter who has been missing since yesterday afternoon. Monkey prayers would be much appreciated,I posted about her on the missing persons forum.....TYIA

OMG Cubbie...

Try to get you friends / police to call TX EquiSearch (Sp) Now!!!

It seems that Tim Miller's group allways gets called in  when too much time has expired.  
Hugs & Prayers head your way
OldF

Great idea Oldfart.  Phone number at the website:

http://www.texasequusearch.org/
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2007, 07:34:50 PM »

Wow.. Good Monkeys just read page 2 and you missed me!!! See, the vibs carried over and I check in!!!

Thanks. It feels good to be missed as you are my family!

Still haven't tackled Verizon DSL successfully. Rewiring my mobile home myself has become a challenge.. only blue and white wires at the box and 4 colors inside so will check internet for more instructions.

On ABC news they are going to talk about a program sometime tonight or soon,  so every man and women soldier will come home to a good home coming. It was so sad in Vietnam era when my husband was in the military, would have negatives and our friends, who survived, too.

I know I am really OT.. but I am sooo happy to be back.

Tonight I have to do a 50/50 at the Legion ( I am Auxiliary Pres) at our Fundraiser dinner tonight and do the dishes. I love doing dishes if it's for a good cause! and it is... our Veteran programs and us trying to raise $90 to send one of our Juniors (we mentor in Patriotism, history, leadership) to Leadership camp in April. I am mentoring her to be come Unit Pres. in 2 yrs. when she turns 18. Her goal is to be National Pres.

You know, there are so many baddies in the world., it's a pleasure when your have positives in your families and around you!!

Luckily I don't have to get on the 405, althought the post is just off it! Maybe we will have more for our fundraiser. I should go to an exit with a sign about a 7$ donation for pork dinner (and reduced drink prices) I bet some of them could use a few drinks because of frustration!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2007, 07:38:16 PM »

Cubbie

If you'd feel it's OK.. would you please give more info.. like state, name, location?

Is there an alert on the highways yet??? What highways ie:state..our blog works fast to spread the word.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2007, 07:39:26 PM »

IBE
Good to see ya back again..

How did you come out with the plants & cold weather and the guy down the street? (Yes I'm behind on things too  Embarassed )

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2007, 07:41:37 PM »

Cubbee-
Id like to help if I can. I've spent the last year refining some skills.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2007, 07:43:43 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Cubbie

If you'd feel it's OK.. would you please give more info.. like state, name, location?

Is there an alert on the highways yet??? What highways ie:state..our blog works fast to spread the word.

IBE
Im guessing Near New Orleans based upon the meida addy she posted in the Missing forum http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=6031484
Like I said just guessing but when they refer to the French Quarter??

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2007, 07:43:56 PM »

vc=van cromfelt,I think,the security,drug experts,and filming of hotels and beaches,so to speak.Oh yes,members of the security team and police.Cat

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2007, 07:44:22 PM »

IBE  Yes the vibes must work  Laughing   Same as "Shango" works for Lala'smom  Laughing

Fox news showing the dreadful damage from the tornado.  Prayers for all those affected especially those that have lost loved ones.

Cat It seems the watcher is being watched  Laughing  Laughing

San Cat has been aiming at the von Cromvierts (sp) today and rightly so I think.

Cubbee  That is terrible.  I do hope the lass is found safely.

Klaas Received a great email this morning with lots of cute photos of cats etc.  Will send to you as you may like to resize some and post here now and again to amuse the monkeys when things get tense  Wink

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2007, 07:46:12 PM »

Hi Old Fart...

I lost the tomatoes (in the ground) (but they were on their last legs two) I lost in containers 3/4 of the poinsettas, and 1/2 of the tropicals... but I think I can make what is left rally around. Thanks for remembering

The underground utility workers told me they'd give me new soil and pick up the old if I'd put it out by my car.. (a really good deal) this way I can plant the tomatoes in the same place this year. I used to have a tradition of planting them on Feb. 7th or so, so will try this year. I have those water tube thingies that will go around them when they are small and protect them.

All 405 except 1 lane open. Backed up still, though.

Have to get dressed to go volunteer. Will check in later! Thanks all

IBE

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2007, 07:46:58 PM »

Cubbe,I will help if I know what state ,at least.Oh yeah,their is a group that greets and hugs returning vets,which is a big deal since our last conflicts didn't get a nice greeting upon return.Cat

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2007, 07:48:56 PM »

Cubbee- looks like they have a POI.. where is the French Settlement?

+++

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2007, 07:48:57 PM »

Never did well in spelling or penmanship.hey,I am a cat.CAT

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2007, 07:49:05 PM »

Tibro - I'm in the middle of cooking dinner so give me a while to check my email for the photos. Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2007, 07:49:57 PM »

Cat,

When you get a minute would you please e-mail me at
sockmonkey_mom@yahoo.com

I  might have some information you want.  Wink

Thanks.

I Stand With The Girl
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2007, 07:51:21 PM »

OMG, Cubbee  I hope they find her soon.
I'm praying for her safe return
Poor little thing! Crying or Very sad
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2007, 07:54:12 PM »

Kaitlin-

+++

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2007, 07:54:27 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
vc=van cromfelt,I think,the security,drug experts,and filming of hotels and beaches,so to speak.Oh yes,members of the security team and police.Cat

Cat, when you list it all together like that it shows just how they have the whole island covered.  They must know something if not all about the happenings that night and need to talk even if they are involved.

IBE The public were not very welcoming here when the Viet Vets returned home but many years later they held a parade of the ones still able to attend and there was a wonderful response, so opinions finally changed and now they get a rousing reception at our Anzac Day marches.  I had a brother and a cousin there so I know some of what they had to put up with.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.