May 01, 2024, 10:24:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #580 2/1 - 2/4/2007  (Read 116540 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: February 04, 2007, 12:54:11 AM »

What a sad day.  Little Kaitlin is now in the care of the gentle loving Angels.  My heart goes out to her mother and family and friends, and to our Cubbee.  I do not know how you will cope with this and manage to live through the coming days.  Reach out and take the hand of God and allow Him to support and strengthen you in the painful times ahead.  My prayers for you all.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: February 04, 2007, 12:56:14 AM »

I want the sick bastard who killed Kaitlin to die....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: February 04, 2007, 12:57:36 AM »

Klaas, is there any way by chance you can set up something we can donate money to send to Ms Aydell or to cubbee for Flowers from the Scared Monkeys so they can be placed at...<sighs>...at the funeral service? And maybe send a card along with it or we can send cards personally? Please, I want to help anyway I can.   Crying or Very sad

God bless~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: February 04, 2007, 01:09:25 AM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"

Me too Cubbee
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: February 04, 2007, 01:10:10 AM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Klaas, is there any way by chance you can set up something we can donate money to send to Ms Aydell or to cubbee for Flowers from the Scared Monkeys so they can be placed at...<sighs>...at the funeral service? And maybe send a card along with it or we can send cards personally? Please, I want to help anyway I can.   Crying or Very sad

God bless~

I'll ask Red about it.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: February 04, 2007, 01:10:11 AM »

He'll just have to wait in line, 16 ahead of him on death row in Louisiana. Give him alittle time to think about what he has done. Death would be the easy way out.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: February 04, 2007, 01:11:03 AM »

All these men need to meet the same fate, IMO

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: February 04, 2007, 01:21:08 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

He'll just have to wait in line, 16 ahead of him on death row in Louisiana. Give him alittle time to think about what he has done. Death would be the easy way out.

Well, if he gets off easy this time he better run hard and fast as there are alot of bayou coon asses who want to deliver the death penalty to him...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #648 on: February 04, 2007, 01:21:43 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I'm going to get flamed, but I would love a debate on this:

Since long term birth control is available in 6 month effectiveness, 1 injection doses, what about requiring that for any mom who is on public assistance after their first child, until they are able to support that child without public assistance?

OK, I'm ducking........

I for one think this would be a great idea!  When newborn babies start showing up in dumpsters and other sad places, mandatory birth control is needed.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: February 04, 2007, 01:23:26 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
All these men need to meet the same fate, IMO

I agree klaas and it makes me physically ill to think that his face was the last thing that baby saw...
She fought hard and it looks like she may have given us the forensic evidence to put him away ....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: February 04, 2007, 01:24:57 AM »

Cubbee - had you ever even seen this monster before?  Did you know he even lived there?  Did the family have any idea of his past record?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: February 04, 2007, 01:29:20 AM »

Cubbee - had you ever even seen this monster before?  Did you know he even lived there?  Did the family have any idea of his past record?

I dont recall ever seeing him around klaas, in fact I always thought it strange that the only people I ever saw around the house were his kids or step kids playing in the yard. The family had no idea of his past record, he told his wife that he had been in jail for nonsupport and she believed him.

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: February 04, 2007, 01:31:19 AM »

I dont recall ever seeing him around klaas, in fact I always thought it strange that the only people I ever saw around the house were his kids or step kids playing in the yard. The family had no idea of his past record, he told his wife that he had been in jail for nonsupport and she believed him.

How horrible for the entire family.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #653 on: February 04, 2007, 01:33:28 AM »

Cubbee..........I couldn't sleep and checked back here. I want to tell you how sorry I am about Kaitlin. HUGS to you and I'm praying for her family.  Crying or Very sad

It's been a hard and sad day for you and I think we've all been just deflated all day.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: February 04, 2007, 01:36:50 AM »

How horrible for the entire family.

It is a nightmare, the rumors came out at 4:00 that she had been found and the Sheriff's office did not come to confirm until around 8:00 so it was a very long evening. I dont think I have ever been so emotionally drained.Besides grief there is a lot of guilt feelings going on in that family , as if anyone knew .....The poor mother is devastated.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #655 on: February 04, 2007, 01:37:15 AM »

Cubbee - my heart goes out to you and Katlins family.  I cannot even fathom the Mother's dispair.  My heart is heavy.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: February 04, 2007, 01:38:42 AM »

Cubbee..........I couldn't sleep and checked back here. I want to tell you how sorry I am about Kaitlin. HUGS to you and I'm praying for her family.  Crying or Very sad

It's been a hard and sad day for you and I think we've all been just deflated all day.

Thanks cbb... I cant sleep either, I keep imagining the terror KK must have felt... and then I start bawling like a baby... my head is pounding from crying .... I want him to die....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: February 04, 2007, 01:39:56 AM »

Quote from: "jobie"

Cubbee - my heart goes out to you and Katlins family.  I cannot even fathom the Mother's dispair.  My heart is heavy.

Thanks jobie

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

crazybabyborg
« Reply #658 on: February 04, 2007, 01:40:59 AM »

Thanks cbb... I cant sleep either, I keep imagining the terror KK must have felt... and then I start bawling like a baby... my head is pounding from crying .... I want him to die....

So do I, Cubbee. If it helps, his stint in jail will not be easy. Child molesters and murderers of children live to regret it in there. And with any luck at all, he'll have an execution to think about in his spare time.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: February 04, 2007, 01:43:13 AM »

Me too Cubbee

me too

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.