May 01, 2024, 09:15:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #580 2/1 - 2/4/2007  (Read 116533 times)
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: February 04, 2007, 04:11:40 PM »

The evidence was sent to aruba for testing.Yes,Mishy this something I do fight for and lose.remember our attorney general race,the one who won has a lot of ethical lapses.soap box over.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: February 04, 2007, 05:40:55 PM »

cubbee wrote:
Well, if he gets off easy this time he better run hard and fast as there are alot of bayou coon asses who want to deliver the death penalty to him...

Go BCA's

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: February 04, 2007, 05:58:36 PM »

More regarding Scooby...
From GLENDA/Julia Renfro at RU:
Ut Oh, looks like Klaasend found a tourist named Scooby. We all know that Shaggy is a regular visitor of Aruba, Dilma lives on Aruba, a few Daphnies too. Forgot the rest of the cast, but it looks like Klaasend has changed from CNN to FOX back to CNN (Cartoon News Network).

(From Klaasend: NO GLENDA - I found the local Scooby and you know it.)

http://tinyurl.com/ypu34h

From GLENDA at RU:
In response to to the following post by lagadishi  Brabo: is this the same Scooby of the Scooby dooby do-show or another one, Glenda?
I believe Scooby is a Dooby Brother! I haven't seen him since before Natalee went missing either.  Actually, I haven't seen him in 4 or 5 years, but I also haven't seen you Lagadushi in a long time either.

Humm, just think I found another clue! Where did these Psychics get the name Scooby? ~ obviously from their employer Beth. The Question is: Why hasn't Beth ever mentioned Scooby, then sends two psychics down to Aruba to say that an Indian Spirit told them to look for Scooby? Btw... Scooby is a black man and the last time I saw him he had Rasta hair. He is a real ladies' man, great smile and fantastic English, Spanish, Papiamento, Dutch and I imagine enough Italian, German, Portugees, and who knows maybe even French.

I'm thinking one of the Mountain Brook kids told Beth that Natalee was seen talking to someone named Scooby

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: February 04, 2007, 06:05:12 PM »

GLENDA IS full of it!  Beth, Jug and Dave didn't even want to deal with these people.  They dismissed them as crackpots.  If anyone hired them it would be Glenda/Julia Renfro and ATA:

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #744 on: February 04, 2007, 06:10:01 PM »

I have more bad news to report-

http://www.wpxi.com/news/10921796/detail.html

Amber Alert Issued For Braddock Toddler
Page Reported Missing From Bed Saturday Morning

POSTED: 2:32 pm EST February 3, 2007
UPDATED: 5:08 pm EST February 4, 2007

BRADDOCK, Pa. --
5 PM UPDATE: A body was found in a wooded area near the Rankin border. Police said the body matches Nyia Page's description, but it has not been officially identified as the missing girl.

4:30 PM UPDATE: Police are searching a wooded area near the Rankin border.

12:45 PM UPDATE: Police and volunteers are searching train tracks and an old used car lot near First Street.

SUNDAY, 9 AM UPDATE: The search resumes for Nyia Page.

11 PM UPDATE: Police call off the search for the night. The search will resume Sunday at 9 a.m.

6:30 PM UPDATE: Some family members continue to be questioned by police, which is routine during this type of investigation.

2:30 PM UPDATE:More than 70 volunteers are searching a two-block radius around the home.

The Pennsylvania State Police issued an Amber Child Abduction Alert for the Braddock police department in Allegheny County on Saturday.

Braddock police are searching for Nyia Miangel Page.

The 23-month-old girl was discovered missing from her home in the 600 block of First Street in Braddock Saturday morning.

Police said the girl was reported missing from her bed around 7:30 a.m.

Page is described as black, 24 inches tall and weighing approximately 30 pounds.

She has short black hair and brown eyes.

Page was wearing a maroon sweater with a blue and yellow stripe and a disposable diaper.

Police said she may be wrapped in a blue electric blanket.

She also has large scars on both of her earlobes.

More than 70 volunteers searched a two-block radius around the home on Saturday.

Emergency responders will re-canvas the same area Sunday morning.

There are more than 40 police and FBI agents working on the case.

Police have no suspects in Nyia's disappearance.

Anyone with information about her disappearance should immediately contact police.

Watch Channel 11 and refresh this page for updates.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #745 on: February 04, 2007, 06:14:44 PM »

Sad  Rob.. I had just sent you an email to ask if there was any news on the poor baby. I worked all day and had no access to any news.
 TY for the update.. God Bless the poor little Angel.  Sad Sad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #746 on: February 04, 2007, 06:17:36 PM »

How close to braddock is Rankin? I know where both areas are but cant think if they are closeby or not?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: February 04, 2007, 06:18:05 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Sad  Rob.. I had just sent you an email to ask if there was any news on the poor baby. I worked all day and had no access to any news.

Angie-
Its been a bad week all around.

I hope to God next week is a Ben Ownby week.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #748 on: February 04, 2007, 06:18:48 PM »

How close to braddock is Rankin? I know where both areas are but cant think if they are closeby or not?

next door...

+++

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #749 on: February 04, 2007, 06:20:15 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Angie-

I hear yah..
Well. wondering now if the little baby didnt wonder off.  Sad
Will check the news later to see if they say anymore.. Sad
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #750 on: February 04, 2007, 06:20:16 PM »

next door...

I should have added Rankin is worse than Braddock if that is even possible.

This looks like some type of revenge to me. But I dont want to jump to any conclusions.

that father is involved in something...I just know it.

+++

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: February 04, 2007, 06:22:26 PM »

OT for those of us that might go to stress eating for the last 18 hrs ++, on Direct tV and maybe other cables, Paula is doing a whole program on butter dishes and homemade butter. Think she has hours of programs today during the game... a close call.. butter and the Colts. Going to cheer for the Colts at the Post today.. and may do a few toddies for the body for am still angry of events in the last days.

We won't have birth control until the large church that has many third world country members and poverty members, too, in the US says it's OK and that having babies without parent and financial accountability is OK.

IMO this church and others need to do more in parental training. Want to see lots of poor children come to LA (Los Angeles) our newest 3rd world city... soon to come near you IMO

Scared Monkeys
, those of you who have an inside line to Beth, do you think it would be helpful to match Kaitlyn's mom up with Beth??? at this time?

Personally, I think it would help both!

I wish Beth would come on SM as a special sometime... like an announced event and we could blog with her or leave questions ahead of time for her.. moderated by Red too??

Cubbee I am so sorry. Watch out for PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) with the mom, her family, and you and your family. It sneaks up on one. I hope the teachers will be onl alert for the start of permanent or could be permanent depression or lead to illnesses, physical, mental or emotional. Each adult and child in your hometown and nearby, even here on SM, will never be the same. This is the time we need a husband or wife to cuddle up tooor a dog, cat or teddie plus prayer for our lack of understanding.

OK Paula is now cooking up a 4 cheese ravioli (sp?)!!! She just said a gator can "haul tail" IMO let's but gators on that island where we are sending the perverts.

Old Fart I'll email after the game.

Scared Monkeys, more than ever, we need to continue our efforts for Justice for Natalee and others!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #752 on: February 04, 2007, 06:22:44 PM »

Angie-

I hear yah..
Well. wondering now if the little baby didnt wonder off.  Sad
Will check the news later to see if they say anymore.. Sad

no way... it was too cold for her to make it even three blocks in what she was reported to have been wearing.

+++

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #753 on: February 04, 2007, 06:23:14 PM »

I agree about  Rankin.. Horrid area.. last I was there kept my doors locked while hubby had to look at a dump truck. ALso stopped by a KFC and left when I saw the bullet proof window around the counter.
  Well.. I know what you mean about the dad. I agree there.. but I guess we can do nothing but wait and see what they find out.
 This is so sad. Sad   These poor innocent kids.  Damn.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: February 04, 2007, 06:25:19 PM »

Rob and Angie - do you think there's any way that baby wandered there by herself or is it too far?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: February 04, 2007, 06:26:57 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
OT for those of us that might go to stress eating for the last 18 hrs ++, on Direct tV and maybe other cables, Paula is doing a whole program on butter dishes and homemade butter. Think she has hours of programs today during the game... a close call.. butter and the Colts. Going to cheer for the Colts at the Post today.. and may do a few toddies for the body for am still angry of events in the last days.

We won't have birth control until the large church that has many third world country members and poverty members, too, in the US says it's OK and that having babies without parent and financial accountability is OK.

IMO this church and others need to do more in parental training. Want to see lots of poor children come to LA (Los Angeles) our newest 3rd world city... soon to come near you IMO

Scared Monkeys
, those of you who have an inside line to Beth, do you think it would be helpful to match Kaitlyn's mom up with Beth??? at this time?

Personally, I think it would help both!

I wish Beth would come on SM as a special sometime... like an announced event and we could blog with her or leave questions ahead of time for her.. moderated by Red too??

Cubbee I am so sorry. Watch out for PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) with the mom, her family, and you and your family. It sneaks up on one. I hope the teachers will be onl alert for the start of permanent or could be permanent depression or lead to illnesses, physical, mental or emotional. Each adult and child in your hometown and nearby, even here on SM, will never be the same. This is the time we need a husband or wife to cuddle up tooor a dog, cat or teddie plus prayer for our lack of understanding.

OK Paula is now cooking up a 4 cheese ravioli (sp?)!!! She just said a gator can "haul tail" IMO let's but gators on that island where we are sending the perverts.

Old Fart I'll email after the game.

Scared Monkeys, more than ever, we need to continue our efforts for Justice for Natalee and others!

I'll ask Red about it
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #756 on: February 04, 2007, 06:28:14 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Rob and Angie - do you think there's any way that baby wandered there by herself or is it too far?

Klaas.. our temps were 4 degrees that night .. she was only in a shirt and diaper..And the mention of that electric blanket. If she wonderd off you would think someone would have seen her. or she would have been crying ? I dont know what to think.. I know they are looking at the dad.
So perhaps foul play was involved. Sad Maybe we will hear more on the news this evening.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: February 04, 2007, 06:30:25 PM »

Oh Rob I am so, so, sorry to hear this. Got to get out of here (my home) for awhile and try to regroup.

Oh D*mn diddly D*mn!

You and Cubbee did well. You and the Scared Monkeys did the best you could do and the outcomes of this should never affect your future efforts (easier said than done)

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #758 on: February 04, 2007, 06:31:32 PM »

Klass. I just looked on mapquest.. Braddock to Rankin is a 4 minute drive..   0.98 miles
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: February 04, 2007, 06:33:28 PM »

Klass. I just looked on mapquest.. Braddock to Rankin is a 4 minute drive..   0.98 miles

I find it very hard to believe that a baby that age would walk unnoticed a mile in that weather. Surely someone would have seen her walking.  It does not make sense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.