May 01, 2024, 07:34:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #580 2/1 - 2/4/2007  (Read 116521 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2007, 07:56:16 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Tibro - I'm in the middle of cooking dinner so give me a while to check my email for the photos. Wink

Don't panic Klaas - I have to clean out all the names and prepare it to resend so sometime in next hour or so  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2007, 08:02:34 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Hi Old Fart...

I lost the tomatoes (in the ground) (but they were on their last legs two) I lost in containers 3/4 of the poinsettas, and 1/2 of the tropicals... but I think I can make what is left rally around. Thanks for remembering

The underground utility workers told me they'd give me new soil and pick up the old if I'd put it out by my car.. (a really good deal) this way I can plant the tomatoes in the same place this year. I used to have a tradition of planting them on Feb. 7th or so, so will try this year. I have those water tube thingies that will go around them when they are small and protect them.
All 405 except 1 lane open. Backed up still, though.

Have to get dressed to go volunteer. Will check in later! Thanks all

IBE

IBE
New Soil ???  and "water tube thingies" ??
Tubes for watering / irragation ?  
If they had water in them you may have  splits / leaks in them now ..(sorry)

But NEW soil ???  or is that More Soil ?
Just glad you managed to save some and  (as far as I know)  NO frozen pipes in the house.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2007, 08:04:59 PM »

its Baton Rouge LA

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2007, 08:08:43 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Good Evening monkeys! Going to go O/T here and ask for prayers for my friends 13 year old daughter who has been missing since yesterday afternoon. Monkey prayers would be much appreciated,I posted about her on the missing persons forum.....TYIA

OMG Cubbie...

Try to get you friends / police to call TX EquiSearch (Sp) Now!!!

It seems that Tim Miller's group allways gets called in  when too much time has expired.  
Hugs & Prayers head your way
OldF

Great idea Oldfart.  Phone number at the website:

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Sorry for the delayed response, my phone is ringing off the hook. I am going to talk to her mother about TES , I had already thought of that, just dont want to overstep my boundaries without checking with her. This young lady is very special to me . I babysat her for four years and I pick her up from basketball practice alot when she doesn't have a ride.She is like a little sister to my son and my husband calls her his little sweetheart.
From what is going on now it does not look good for her at all. I hear of these things everyday, but this one has hit too close to home and am having a very hard time dealing with it.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2007, 08:12:02 PM »

Cubbee - what do you know about this guy they have arrested?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2007, 08:12:48 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
its Baton Rouge LA

Hi Rob, yes they have a POI . He has told some conflicting stories and has unexplained scratches on his face, he asked a friend to give him an alibi for yesterday afternoon. He lives next door to Kaitlin.... Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
We have been up all night worrying about her and it is cold and dark and she is still missing.....I dont have a good feeling about this at all....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2007, 08:14:05 PM »

He is married to Kaitlins cousing and I just heard that he has done some time for kidnapping a girl, word is that he raped her also.... not sure about all that, still getting info as we speak...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2007, 08:14:53 PM »

Oh, the "man" (see I think he's less than a man) who threatened me and others here, still lives 3 mobile homes away... I haven't seen him lately and I am glad. Still have the shot gun by the bed and the bullets near by and some rifles (but don't have clips so not of use)

I won't be in peace until one of us moves. Ironically, I forgot to lock my door yesterday on the way to the meeting and everything was OK.. so we have goodness here too! We have 99 % goodness here in the gated community.

I wore my red Monkeys' Christmas t=shirt to our meeting last night and was going to use it in my report... but we didn't have a quorum... our group sometimes needs a playground monitor and not a Pres...  (I can say that for I am the Pres and we only have about 5-7 really active members)

So I went in and spoke to our Legion members and told them these were pictures (avatars) of those around the US and the world who work on issures of Missing and Explointed Children etc, (and the un=official grassroots boycott)
T
he main thing was to point out how easy it is under the Internet and http://www.legion.org's Legislative link to send emails to Congress for the Vets and military etc. (I might just start something in the Lounge on this when I return tonight)

I used Scared Monkeys (.net and .com) again, in Sunday's District report in Front of our State President  plus 50 others all over the CA state on Legislative issues, Veterans, Congress, Missing and Explointed Children, etc. Two came up to me and wanted more info on Scared Monkeys. The Pres. gave thanks to Scared Monkeys in her speech later and all of us who write Congress, etc.

Re: cranes... unless a big earthquake.. these "just" don't turn over! I saw someone killed on Blacksheep when the lifting a jeep hit a high voltage line and was in muddy water. We were at Indian dunes (location) and I called in the emerg. call.. via Universial operator.. she wouldn't take me serious when I asked for a 911 line.. I was trying to take care of the survivor what walked in in a daze onto the cot in front of me. Told the operator I would have her job if she didn't cooperate. (at that time I had the networking power to make some ruffles)

The man I helped who stumbled in onto the cot next to the phone until ER arrived about 30 mins. later, years later saw me on a set years later and thanked me. I didn't recognize him for he had looked so bad when I had "met" him previously.

Monkeys... Keep up the Good Work..It's neat to spread the word, when the Word is Good.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2007, 08:15:24 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"

He is married to Kaitlins cousing and I just heard that he has done some time for kidnapping a girl, word is that he raped her also.... not sure about all that, still getting info as we speak...

{{HUGS}}
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2007, 08:18:50 PM »

Cubbie.. please keep us posted. No matter how this turns out and if this is the baddie man... we can write letters to the prosecutor and to the judge as a friend of the court to make sure he gets a long sentence with no parole. I hope she is OK... but we can still write if he has hurt her and she survived.

Opps. running late

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2007, 08:20:38 PM »

AMERICAN AIRLINES TA CANCELA SU BUELONAN FOR DI NEW YORK PA ARUBA.  This is in todays BONDIA.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Bondia070207a.jpg

I'm not positive, but it looks to me that American Airlines has canceled a flight or all flights from New York to Aruba???  Hopefully Sandy or someone can translate for us.

CORECTAMUNDO flights cancelled for lack of bookings to "one happy isle" Aruba.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2007, 08:22:57 PM »

Quote from: "sandy leiva"
AMERICAN AIRLINES TA CANCELA SU BUELONAN FOR DI NEW YORK PA ARUBA.  This is in todays BONDIA.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Bondia070207a.jpg

I'm not positive, but it looks to me that American Airlines has canceled a flight or all flights from New York to Aruba???  Hopefully Sandy or someone can translate for us.

CORECTAMUNDO flights cancelled for lack of bookings to "one happy isle" Aruba.

Wink  Laughing  Gee that's too bad
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2007, 08:23:29 PM »

Thanks for all the monkey prayers and hugs and well wishes. There are so many places to hide someone around here.... bayous, rivers, woods etc.

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2007, 08:24:22 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Cubbie.. please keep us posted. No matter how this turns out and if this is the baddie man... we can write letters to the prosecutor and to the judge as a friend of the court to make sure he gets a long sentence with no parole. I hope she is OK... but we can still write if he has hurt her and she survived.

Opps. running late

Good idea....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2007, 08:25:22 PM »

IBE - great job spreading the word!
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2007, 08:26:09 PM »

They think and believe that a relative of Tara abducted her and killed her later.They really strongly feel this.Yes I had a friend who was killed by a man who had raped her after she told the police and they didn't arrest him.cat I hope they find her alive

Live with hope,looking for justice
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2007, 08:26:58 PM »

Cubbie
Dis-regard my E-mail about TES.
sorry for thinking it was the New Orleans area

I still say try to have your friends call TES.. while letting the police know they are being called..

We are here for you...
Monkey Hugs to you and your friends

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2007, 08:29:51 PM »

is he located in either of these two places?

KENNER, LA
METAIRIE, LA

+++

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: February 02, 2007, 08:31:25 PM »

IBE

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #99 on: February 02, 2007, 08:32:41 PM »

also found him here possibly...

the first one looks best.

BATON ROUGE, LA
DENHAM SPRINGS, LA
MAUREPAS, LA

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.