May 01, 2024, 02:26:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #580 2/1 - 2/4/2007  (Read 116558 times)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: February 04, 2007, 09:36:26 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Red"
OK, I thought this before the Super Bowl but he has cemented my opinion by his play.

Rex Grossman is the worse quarterback ever to play in a Super Bowl. This guy should not even be a second or third string QB on most teams.

All the Bears needed was a below adequate QB to compete ... Grossman is a joke. A total and complete joke.

Ok, rant over ... Wink

I don't have a problem with Grossman  Wink  Laughing  Laughing

Neither do I!

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: February 04, 2007, 09:39:49 PM »

I was PIP when the commercials were first half,to hear BOR.His comments on Vermont were accurate.What words did I miss on the Blockbuster commercial.I was also cooking.I disagree on the QB comment Red,Garo Y. was worse.I didn't like Rex in college, he body hitches to often.Number 54 is a brute.I did like the Gorilla commercial.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: February 04, 2007, 09:44:17 PM »

I don't like my space,for that reason.Did you see the to catch a predator where he says,"you look familar."A repeat offender.Bundy offered over triple digit confessions for his life.These guys don't appear out of no where we just don't notice,or choose not to.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: February 04, 2007, 09:48:58 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
OK, I thought this before the Super Bowl but he has cemented my opinion by his play.

Rex Grossman is the worse quarterback ever to play in a Super Bowl. This guy should not even be a second or third string QB on most teams.

All the Bears needed was a below adequate QB to compete ... Grossman is a joke. A total and complete joke.

Ok, rant over ... Wink

I don't have a problem with Grossman  Wink  Laughing  Laughing

By the looks of that hat I am sure you don't. The one blessing is at least Manning can get his SB ring so we do not have to hear announcers fawning over him.

There are probably 15 back up QB's in the NFL that could have started for the Bears today and done a better job. If it were not for the Bear defense this game would have been 40-17 easily.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: February 04, 2007, 09:55:01 PM »

Hey, that hat is homemade! Very Happy

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: February 04, 2007, 09:58:13 PM »

COLTS WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!!! WHOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: February 04, 2007, 09:58:28 PM »

Sad
Congrats to all you Colts fans.  Although I don't follow football much, I had to cheer for the Bears, so I'll be pouting.  Good night.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: February 04, 2007, 10:05:36 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
... seeing that all together made me cry...

Rob, you're doing a pretty good job at making me cry with your poignant pictures this weekend...

And no, I will not click that youtube link and listen to Tears in Heaven....I don't need to have an all-out breakdown tonight!

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: February 04, 2007, 10:06:56 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Anna sent this to me via email:

MILWAUKEE —  A whooping crane was spotted alive on Sunday after it was believed killed with 17 others in severe Florida storms, according to an organizer of a migratory project.

Organizers received a signal from a transmitter on the young male crane on Saturday night and again on Sunday near where the endangered birds were kept in Citrus County, Fla. Later Sunday, they saw the survivor with two sandhill cranes, said Rachel Levin, a spokeswoman with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.

"We are just so relieved to have found him alive _ one small ray of hope for this disaster in the crane project," Levin said.

Organizers will continue to track and monitor the bird, she said.

The 18 whooping cranes were being kept in an enclosure at the Chassahowitzka National Wildlife Refuge near Crystal River, Fla., when violent storms moved in Thursday night.

The birds were led south in December by ultralight aircraft as part of a project to create a second migratory flock. Organizers of the project thought they had perished in the storms. But when they went to recover the cranes' carcasses Saturday, one was missing, Levin said.

(more at FOX News)

Thanks, MsMarple...I'm so glad this fighter is still whooping  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: February 04, 2007, 10:23:17 PM »

I'm very happy for the Colts!  I agree with Red, the Bears quarterback gave the game away.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: February 04, 2007, 10:34:13 PM »

Thank you, Klaas.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: February 04, 2007, 10:39:16 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Thank you, Klaas.

Question You're welcome but what are you thanking me for?   Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #812 on: February 04, 2007, 10:40:09 PM »

I'm very happy for the Colts!  I agree with Red, the Bears quarterback gave the game away.

Good game considering all the rain and Grossman's terrible play.

Seems like just a year ago the Steelers were kicking ass and just only two two years ago the Pats were Kings of the Hill.

Oh how time flies....

I picked the Pats and Steelers in the AFC championship game this year... at least I had one of them right... LOL..

Congrats to the Colts.

Peyton is a class act. Im happy for him and Coach Dungy <a former Steeler, I could let that slip by>...

Also, congrats to the Bears for playing a good clean game and they deserve to also be recognized.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #813 on: February 04, 2007, 10:42:53 PM »

Im very very happy for the Colt Monks.... enjoy a year goes by so fast these day... its not like an old fashion year that dragged on for 366 days... LOL..

And I didnt mean to type 'two two' in the last post... damm Coors light...lmao...

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: February 04, 2007, 10:46:01 PM »

Im very very happy for the Colt Monks.... enjoy a year goes by so fast these day... its not like an old fashion year that dragged on for 366 days... LOL..

And I didnt mean to type 'two two' in the last post... damm Coors light...lmao...

You drinking Coors light after all those BUD commercials, LOL  Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #815 on: February 04, 2007, 10:50:04 PM »

You drinking Coors light after all those BUD commercials, LOL  Laughing

Klaas, I think my favorite commercial was the one where Gaffney was in the karate class...something about him just makes me laff my ass off... I really needed a big laff... we all did....Hotpockets......Very Happy

but there were so many... Very Happy  Very Happy

+++

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: February 04, 2007, 10:51:53 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Thank you, Klaas.

Question You're welcome but what are you thanking me for?   Laughing

Your happiness for the Colts!

Goodnight all.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: February 04, 2007, 10:58:13 PM »

It's official: The citizenship of Rex Grossman in the Gator Nation is hereby revoked. Way NOT to represent, pal.

Gator QB's DO NOT gift-wrap rings for ex-follies like paid-a-ton. That is unacceptable.

Maybe Rex is a closet Colts fan seeing as how he is from Indiana. Better check and make sure he wasn't "in the bag" or something.  Wink

LOL! Just trying to find a little humor in what has been a terrible last couple of days. I have been so discouraged about Kaitlin and her family. That breaks my heart for all involved.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #818 on: February 04, 2007, 10:59:35 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
It's official: The citizenship of Rex Grossman in the Gator Nation is hereby revoked. Way NOT to represent, pal.

Gator QB's DO NOT gift-wrap rings for ex-follies like paid-a-ton. That is unacceptable.

Maybe Rex is a closet Colts fan seeing as how he is from Indiana. Better check and make sure he wasn't "in the bag" or something.  Wink

LOL! Just trying to find a little humor in what has been a terrible last couple of days. I have been so discouraged about Kaitlin and her family. That breaks my heart for all involved.

SB- thank the Lord hes not a Cav....

+++

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: February 04, 2007, 11:03:41 PM »

Rob who was MVP?

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.