May 01, 2024, 06:57:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #580 2/1 - 2/4/2007  (Read 116516 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: February 04, 2007, 11:57:24 PM »

Quote from: LilPuma
I copied this over for the families of Niya and Kaitlin and Natalee and so many others.....

Quilt of Holes......

When there is nothing left but God that is when you find out that God is all you need.[/
quote]

Been there, experienced this humbling event.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: February 05, 2007, 12:00:21 AM »

OT Been monthly grocery shopping all late afternoon and carrying in stuff; no traffic because of the Super Bowl game.. got home before any drunks. The checkout people were pleading over the intercom that their aisle was open!!!. Never, ever have heard that in Los Angeles before!

At the grocery they said the Colts won, so I went back in to buy stuff for a 1 person celebration (good excuse even if they didn't win)

But decided to invite all Scared Monkeys to my home for an after game party, midnight party or early breakfast party depending on your time zone!!
And for those who have bad days lately and in a funk! Did they win tho?
You are all invited,
I'll post in the lounge what we are having... White Castles are on the menu!  (they are shipped frozen here to the grocery but don't taste as good as the real thing!)

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: February 05, 2007, 12:12:43 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Confirmed the body of the baby is that of Niya  Sad
In a snow covered field..
FbI and police still investigating..
second polygraph test given to father.
Autopsy neing done tomorrow to determine cause of death

ALso close by a father and his 3 kids found dead in rostraver, PA

Dad and mom seperated recently.. and he had a visit with the kids.. mom came to pick them up.. no answer at the door.. all fodn dead upstairs.. Sad he killed his kids and himself.

WTF this  is so sick

What a sombitch! Mad  Mad  Mad This really makes me angry. What a sob!!!!!!

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: February 05, 2007, 12:17:21 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
OT Been monthly grocery shopping all late afternoon and carrying in stuff; no traffic because of the Super Bowl game.. got home before any drunks. The checkout people were pleading over the intercom that their aisle was open!!!. Never, ever have heard that in Los Angeles before!

At the grocery they said the Colts won, so I went back in to buy stuff for a 1 person celebration (good excuse even if they didn't win)

But decided to invite all Scared Monkeys to my home for an after game party, midnight party or early breakfast party depending on your time zone!!
You are all invited,
I'll post in the lounge what we are having... White Castles are on the menu!  (they are shipped frozen here to the grocery but don't taste as good as the real thing!)

IBE - too funny!  Nice you didn't have lines at the grocery store!  I tried those frozen White Castles once but I must not have heated them up right..they were sortof mushy.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: February 05, 2007, 12:30:11 AM »

Quote from: SunFreak2
Quote from: "LilPuma"
I copied this over for the families of Niya and Kaitlin and Natalee and so many others.....

Quilt of Holes......

When there is nothing left but God that is when you find out that God is all you need.[/
quote]

Been there, experienced this humbling event.

LilPuma, that was beautiful. Thank you for sharing. It's a nice thing to read just before I say my prayers at bedtime. Thanks for helping cap the day off for me  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: February 05, 2007, 12:46:31 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "IBE"

You are all invited,

IBE - too funny!  Nice you didn't have lines at the grocery store!  I tried those frozen White Castles once but I must not have heated them up right..they were sortof mushy.

Anything with a bun should be doublewrapped in a paper towel, completely enclosed IMO or you get mush for a bun.  LOL
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: February 05, 2007, 01:01:29 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I never really liked his music, but I can appreciate the fact that he is an excellent musical artistic talent. IMO

My favorite Price....the video makes me laugh!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b1tqBsoou0

That is a great song, and a funny beginning to the video...

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: February 05, 2007, 01:02:09 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Somehow, Beth needs to get back into the news. Things have been very slow recently.

I agree, SB.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #848 on: February 05, 2007, 01:03:36 AM »

BOC here! Just returned from SB party!  Very Happy  Very Happy Dungy and Peyton are great examples for our youth to follow! Very Happy  Very Happy

Sure shows the Heisman Trohpy to be the political  media GARBAGE it is!!!! Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #849 on: February 05, 2007, 01:06:04 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I never really liked his music, but I can appreciate the fact that he is an excellent musical artistic talent. IMO

My favorite Price....the video makes me laugh!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b1tqBsoou0

That is a great song, and a funny beginning to the video...

WOW I feel old.. LOL  Doves Cry and Little red corvette were favorites of mine back in the.. errrrrrrrr.. way back when..lol
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #850 on: February 05, 2007, 01:06:54 AM »

Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"
BOC here! Just returned from SB party!  Very Happy  Very Happy Dungy and Peyton are great examples for our youth to follow! Very Happy  Very Happy

Sure shows the Heisman Trohpy to be the political  media GARBAGE it is!!!! Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz

Howdy there BOC.. hope you had fun at the par~tay  Wink
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #851 on: February 05, 2007, 01:10:12 AM »

HAPPY I HAD A DESIGNATED DRIVER Exclamation  Wink  Wink

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #852 on: February 05, 2007, 01:11:00 AM »

LOL~!!  Thats good that you were careful!  Smile
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #853 on: February 05, 2007, 01:13:53 AM »

LOL~!!  Thats good that you were careful!  Smile

Did you not party tonite?? We had a cheerleader group at  our party that spiced the party up!  Laughing  Laughing

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #854 on: February 05, 2007, 01:15:45 AM »

LOL I had a few adult beverages BOC..  lol
Oh I be you really had fun with cheerleaders. did they were VS ?  lol
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #855 on: February 05, 2007, 01:20:03 AM »

They wore real skimmpy cheer outfits and shook more that their Pom Poms! Those might have been VS cheerleader outfits!!! Wink  Wink

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: February 05, 2007, 01:21:57 AM »

Wow, did I splurge for company! Finally carried it all in!

Party is on!!! You are invite and food list is in the Monkey Lounge! Laughing

You guys (Mid-western generic for "you-all) are invited to an after the game party at IBE's Laughing  Laughing  
Featured guests are all Scared Monkeys, including Justinsmon and IndyDan plus all Hoosiers and transplanted Hoosiers.
My dog and cat want me to especially tell you that pets are welcome! (OH, they are tired of me?)

Also I posted there about Aronia berry for those who can have it in your yard. I had it growing in a container, but the freeze here got it... It is org. native in the Midwest. I grew up on it Dad died at my present age and mom lived to 94 1/2.. She ate the berries but also liked whipped cream. Dad smoked and had his beer but he worked around lots of gear cuttings at Switzer-Cummins Corp near the Circle. Designed and cut gears for tanks, turbo chargers and race cars. Aronia has more anti-oxidents and V-C than most anything! Couldn't find it; have found it now so wish to share!

Plant can be bought on eBay from a nursury in Ohio now barerooted and can be planted soon in most of your yards. Can't be shipped to CA so have to do some creative thinking there.

Had to go back a few pages to see that the Colts won. I wish I were home (been here 37 yrs... you know, you take the girl off the farm Laughing but can't take the farm out of the girl.. yadda ya)

I grew up on 1/2 acre (that isn't a farm!) in the "sticks" my friends called it.. was nice then, now a even nicer suburb..  Maybe a former 4-H-er and an alum of Purdue helps? re: the farm.

OK let me know who's coming
so I won't eat all the fresh berries, the cheese thingie with nuts and drink all the Pumpkin ale..

Then we will warsh the dishes in the crick ... It took me a long time to drip the "r". As I get older, the accent is coming back again!  Laughing  Laughing

Actually Indiana has 3+++ accents (and at least 3 time zones)... a more Swedish, clear kind up north or used to be; central was that but more smooth and southern Indiana was more like KY.. some parts... with the "r" in wash.. Last time I went home it was all mixed together! Oh, the closer you get to Chicago you get their accent too.

See you guys?

Justinsmom and IndyDan... is the bourbon et al still brewed in KY and bottled in Indiana? Of course, some of us made our own. Embarassed

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #857 on: February 05, 2007, 01:22:36 AM »

They wore real skimmpy cheer outfits and shook more that their Pom Poms! Those might have been VS cheerleader outfits!!! Wink  Wink

LMAO  Im sure you were hiding your eyes and peeking through your fingers. Wink  Wouldnt want Mrs BOC to smack yah.  Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #858 on: February 05, 2007, 01:23:59 AM »

LOL IBE  ~!!
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #859 on: February 05, 2007, 01:27:26 AM »

LMAO  Im sure you were hiding your eyes and peeking through your fingers. Wink  Wouldnt want Mrs BOC to smack yah.  Smile

I was surprised she was not in a cheerleader outfit! Anyway she was in the other ballroom! I think they may have had some male cheerleaders of their own!! Laughing  Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.