May 01, 2024, 12:31:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #580 2/1 - 2/4/2007  (Read 116548 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: February 05, 2007, 01:38:16 AM »

Opps

Meant drop the "r" in "warsh" not drip it, oh well,

Klaas, I had fixed one while carrying in the groceries and it was "mush" too

Thanks, Alturist,  My Scared Monkey guests Laughing  Laughing and I will try wrapping the White Castles in the paper towels. You sure don't get many in a box, tho! May have to buy more. The first thing I do, when at home, is hit the White Castle, and the Steak and Shake. Guess won't get there again.

The gravy, the pork tenderloin sandwiches, the sweet tea, the mush, the corn, the tomotoes.. sure don't find that quality here! ah, German food, and good drinks too. I can't even find a real malted milk here! Sometimes I have to tell them how to make one or a real soda. Some older Jewish delis still know how to do it here, tho.

I couldn't find one Mexican place in Indy that was owned by Mexicans and the hot sauce wasn't that hot! I wanted my adopted family to come back to the my homestead (which is no longer now) and open one... but the father likes the weather here, too much.. heck make a fortune and then come back here. You sure can live cheaper and safer there.

Thanks for listening ie: reading  Love, IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: February 05, 2007, 01:48:25 AM »

BOC count me in the women's room next year. I mean the women's Party section of the party Laughing  Am opening a Pumpkin Ale now. I think I am the only non-mostly drinker at the local American Legion Post

Talk about non-drinkers... I haven't seen Carnut lately. Is he OK?? Hope he didn't slide off the road in one of those nice cars Laughing

Had pumpkin beer once years ago... hope the ale is better. Let you know (if I remember to post again..ha ha)

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: February 05, 2007, 01:52:43 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
BOC count me in the women's room next year. I mean the women's Party section of the party Laughing  Am opening a Pumpkin Ale now. I think I am the only non-mostly drinker at the local American Legion Post

Talk about non-drinkers... I haven't seen Carnut lately. Is he OK?? Hope he didn't slide off the road in one of those nice cars Laughing

Had pumpkin beer once years ago... hope the ale is better. Let you know (if I remember to post again..ha ha)

IBE - you are having way too much fun!  Wish I could come over to your house and party with you but I've got class tomorrow morning!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: February 05, 2007, 01:52:48 AM »

I posted yesterday early this afternoon (I think) that maybe some of you who have a contact with Beth can arrange a phone call between Beth and the mom that Cubbee knows (Kaitlyn's mom). It might be good for both moms.

Hint Hint Red Mrs. Red what was the name of the store we are to remind him about? pearls wasn't it???

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: February 05, 2007, 02:03:19 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
I posted yesterday early this afternoon (I think) that maybe some of you who have a contact with Beth can arrange a phone call between Beth and the mom that Cubbee knows (Kaitlyn's mom). It might be good for both moms.

Hint Hint Red Mrs. Red what was the name of the store we are to remind him about? pearls wasn't it???

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: February 05, 2007, 02:06:51 AM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: February 05, 2007, 02:07:59 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!  My class starts back up again tomorrow so I'll be gone until tomorrow afternoon.

I will check the forum before I leave and switch the thread if necessary.  See you all tomorrow.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: February 05, 2007, 02:22:30 AM »

Klaas, you are already here! I'm having a Scared Monkey online blog party. I thought we needed to party after a few really icky days.

One minute of panic.. no bottle opener! then remembered I have a Swiss Army Knife for an emergency Laughing  OK Update on Pumpkin ale... noticed it had a dog paw print on the cap  oh gads.. but OK it's Sea Dog Brewing Co. Pumpkin Ale.. it says. (Got it at Trader Joe's don't know if they have an online store)

I can taste pumpkin. The dog on the label has a sea hat falling over his eye or is it my vision? Says in MI you get 10 cents for the bottle and other states 5, we only get 4 here. The 10 cent and 5 cent states are cold. Does anything hot come in beer bottles there?

Also says I can't drive, be pregnant, or operate machinery. so better get off the computer! also says may cause health problems... ha.. so what! been there, done that, right Peaches??

I get really shy or dance on the table when I embibe (I think I remember that Laughing it's been years) Used my make my own stuff.. for Kahlua (sp) we used to have to go to Mexico to afford it. Had a party once for film Industry Union heads when I was on and Studio mover, shakers we dealt with. Someone brought White Lightening. I'd see a crewmember years later and he/she would still remember me (nicely) & the party. Good thing I didn't have to drive. I sure didn't remember them.

I am really off topic but it's slow
. Am checking into the lounge to see if anyone besides Klaas is here at my party... my trailer is so large, you know! we may have to move and there were just a few White Castles in a box.

If I had my house now, we could dance the Shango Tango. The trailer complex so so quiet and there are 118 units here. (ie: sometimes dull) That's why I love being with "you guys" among other reasons.

I am not shy here like most places even tho I volunteer and am Pres. of some stuff.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: February 05, 2007, 05:42:24 AM »

I think I am going to have to investigate pumpkin ale ...  Cool

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: February 05, 2007, 07:48:41 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
AweMainta
http://www.awemainta.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: February 05, 2007, 07:52:54 AM »

From Amigoe:

Opposition parties agree to a man: ‘Minister Lee has to resign’  

ORANJESTAD – AVP as well as RED are of the opinion that minister Ramon Lee (MEP) must resign.  AVP is also of the opinion that the Public Prosecutor didn’t act right by not prosecuting Lee, and Rudy Lampe (RED) says that the Catholic Church failed in this.  
Demanding a minister to resign is according to Lampe in order.  “People must make distinction between two things: has the minister handled incorrectly and with this, aggrieved the community materially, then he must definitely resign; is it a matter that concerns his private life, then it is for him to decide whether he resigns or not.
Lampe cited the Monica Lewinsky case, where the former American President Bill Clinton did not step down ultimately, in spite of having had sexual contact during working hours.  “In this case it was a private matter of the president and the deposition procedure was not pursued.”  
ABUSE OF POWER - Lampe is of the opinion that in Lee’s case, the minister has abused his position by having sex with E.L.  “This is a matter of courting the favours of a subservient.  The victim works for the government and had asked for a transfer.  The minister’s first visit to her house is already a matter of sexual contact.  In this case, the matter is abuse of power and cannot be compared with the Lewinsky-case.”

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: February 05, 2007, 07:56:50 AM »

From Diario:    Murder in Aruba
AGRESOR TA HINCA VICTIMA DEN GARGANTA NA FREDDY’S SNACK NA SAN NICOLAS

ORANJESTAD (AAN): John Fernando Arrindel di 49 ańa biba na Esso Heights a perde su bida cu un hinca mortal den garganta.
Esaki tabata den garganta banda robez despues di un discussion pa tres Florin.
Segun informacion e victima a drenta den Freddy’s Snack pa cumpra drinks y na dado momento a surgi un discussion entre e victima y e aggressor caminda e aggressor a saca un cuchio y hinca e victima den garganta cortando su ader mayor.
E victima a cay riba su cara y cuminsa sangra profusamente.
Ambulans a ser pidi pa presenta na e sitio caminda cu nan a sali mesora cu e victima pa hospital.
Na hospital mucho no por a worde haci pe pasobra el a fayece.  E agressor a baha na awa, pero polis a bay su tras y ta pone man riba dje tambe.
Aki ta trata di E.M. di fam Barroso di 25 ańa, kende ta un conocido di husticia pa su adiccion na droga, cu tabata tin su flanel tur na sanger y a baha na awa y polisnan a core bay su tras y ta detene y logra haya e arma usa tambe cu tabata un cuchio.
E caso aki no tin nada di haber cu e carnaval y tampoco cu e problema di gang.
Dokter Peterson a constata morto di John Arrindel na hospital.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: February 05, 2007, 08:16:15 AM »

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: February 05, 2007, 08:18:12 AM »

testing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: February 05, 2007, 08:21:59 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhaoTVjke2o

holy moses smell the roses

she can sing  Laughing  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: February 05, 2007, 08:22:12 AM »

Mishy,I am incredible sad about the young lives lost this weekend.BOC,Peyton was the best player in college and I think he was jobbed.White Castles stomach grenades,oh my guts,long week end.Mikimoto,is that the name.Free pearls at my house today.You can belirve me,I am man.I am cooking egg rolls and spicy bean curd for Valentines,with strawberries dipped in a rich dark chocolate,if anyone wants any.For St.Patricts day,we are having boiled potatoes,black and tans,and beer.Then we sing Danny Boy and get meloncoly and drunk,no driving,but staggering is okay.the cat can be petted at anytime.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: February 05, 2007, 08:23:36 AM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Mishy,I am incredible sad about the young lives lost this weekend.BOC,Peyton was the best player in college and I think he was jobbed.White Castles stomach grenades,oh my guts,long week end.Mikimoto,is that the name.Free pearls at my house today.You can belirve me,I am man.I am cooking egg rolls and spicy bean curd for Valentines,with strawberries dipped in a rich dark chocolate,if anyone wants any.For St.Patricts day,we are having boiled potatoes,black and tans,and beer.Then we sing Danny Boy and get meloncoly and drunk,no driving,but staggering is okay.the cat can be petted at anytime.CAT

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: February 05, 2007, 08:27:28 AM »

For robots,we will synthetics to oil the jionts,and other goodies.IBE,I tried to drop over but the police said cats can't drive.White Castle has a nice dumpster to dive in.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: February 05, 2007, 08:29:22 AM »

Quote from: "Cat"
For robots,we will synthetics to oil the jionts,and other goodies.IBE,I tried to drop over but the police said cats can't drive.White Castle has a nice dumpster to dive in.CAT

white castle ??

isnt that a place that sells burgers with holes in em  Shocked

i always thought that was wacky

but, thats just me  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: February 05, 2007, 08:30:43 AM »

robots~ How do you party? With oil? Very Happy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.