May 01, 2024, 11:20:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #580 2/1 - 2/4/2007  (Read 116543 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: February 05, 2007, 08:33:18 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
robots~ How do you party? With oil? Very Happy

ghehhheheehe

robots dont party in the regular sense as you crazy humans  Cool

we just "speriment" with new motors and compressors until we
WIRE ourselves silly  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #881 on: February 05, 2007, 08:39:25 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhaoTVjke2o

holy moses smell the roses

she can sing  Laughing  Cool

AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............

My Mom's absolute favorite song. She named my sister Patty after the original ( I guess) Patty Page version. Nora can soothe..........
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: February 05, 2007, 08:39:45 AM »

Shocked  Very Happy

crazybabyborg
« Reply #883 on: February 05, 2007, 08:41:22 AM »

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
I'm not even going to let my mind go there!  Laughing  Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: February 05, 2007, 08:42:02 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhaoTVjke2o

holy moses smell the roses

she can sing  Laughing  Cool

AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............

My Mom's absolute favorite song. She named my sister Patty after the original ( I guess) Patty Page version. Nora can soothe..........

she sure can, i melted  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Cool  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: February 05, 2007, 08:44:13 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
I'm not even going to let my mind go there!  Laughing  Laughing

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Mad

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: February 05, 2007, 08:55:15 AM »

I'm cold. Brrrr.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: February 05, 2007, 08:59:59 AM »

Good morning all.. no sleep yet. Too many crackers and cheese. Had sips of the Pumpkin Ale... it's pumpkin and ale Laughing

Actually I have been studying the photos by the Chicago outfit that I found the link to on the Main Page of the Natalee thread. Some bingos went off and I have been writing theories all night. Too much in draft form to post yet.

For those who don't know what White Castles are (found "live" in the midwest and frozen elsewhere) here is the link.. http://www.whitecastle.com I couldn't get my photobucket to get a picture of one of them to here!

PS... they are having a candlelight, romatic dinner there on Valentine's day.. you have to check your local one to see if it's having it and there's a takeout thing for home too... what a hoot!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: February 05, 2007, 09:00:20 AM »

I'm cold. Brrrr.

LOL
get a blanket and make some tea.....i like a little honey in mine  Cool

-15 with the wind here today

cold,,,yep

- A Horse's Tale
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: February 05, 2007, 09:04:22 AM »

the link to the photos and maps are in a post under "photos"

Don't want to blow the margins and it's too early for Klaas..help?? how do I do a tiny url?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: February 05, 2007, 09:07:56 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
the link to the photos and maps are in a post under "photos"

Don't want to blow the margins and it's too early for Klaas..help?? how do I do a tiny url?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=114385#114385

Need to go to class in about an hour, wasn't going to post,lol  Laughing
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: February 05, 2007, 09:10:06 AM »

CBB

I wish to change my avatar to the Valentine one you made.. but my Christmas avatar, I think, is on Klaas's photobucket.. any way to do that or do we wait for Klaas? I don't want have the Christmas one fade out into thin air.

It's on my mug, more ways than one! and I wish to keep it for after Valentine's Day.

Be back in a few... I need to sleep and in 15 min to 1/2 hr will be light outside.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: February 05, 2007, 09:16:12 AM »

Good Morning Klaas

Good Luck and have fun in school. Wish I were still teaching; I really miss it on some days! Love, IBE

good party last night, wasn't it? Tibro doesn't know what a White Castle is and yes, I hadn't been wrapping enough paper towels around it.. so did and it was less mushy... I think the mushiness comes from it being frozen to get it. They are soooo small!

I'd like to mail $$ to someone and have them mailed unfrozen to me.. I think without cheese they'd be OK on 2nd day air!  Would cost some tho.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: February 05, 2007, 09:18:43 AM »

IBE - I have to get psychologically prepared to mess with computer graphics, BUT - having said that -

Right click on your avatar.

Choose the Save Picture As option.

Your computer probably will "suggest" saving it in a folder called My Pictures. Just do that. You might want to re-name it, depending on what it's already named. Like, "Avatar Christmas". You can just overtype whatever the name is at the moment.

Later you can deal with putting it in photobucket. At least you'll have it saved on your computer.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: February 05, 2007, 09:21:44 AM »

Try nuking at half power, IBE.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: February 05, 2007, 10:00:59 AM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Mishy,I am incredible sad about the young lives lost this weekend.BOC,Peyton was the best player in college and I think he was jobbed.White Castles stomach grenades,oh my guts,long week end.Mikimoto,is that the name.Free pearls at my house today.You can belirve me,I am man.I am cooking egg rolls and spicy bean curd for Valentines,with strawberries dipped in a rich dark chocolate,if anyone wants any.For St.Patricts day,we are having boiled potatoes,black and tans,and beer.Then we sing Danny Boy and get meloncoly and drunk,no driving,but staggering is okay.the cat can be petted at anytime.CAT

Cat, you are so funny! I am booked for Valentines, but I might see you on St. Patty's day! Oh, yeah, and look for me around 5 PM today and have the pearls ready  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #896 on: February 05, 2007, 10:27:30 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
CBB

I wish to change my avatar to the Valentine one you made.. but my Christmas avatar, I think, is on Klaas's photobucket.. any way to do that or do we wait for Klaas? I don't want have the Christmas one fade out into thin air.

It's on my mug, more ways than one! and I wish to keep it for after Valentine's Day.

Be back in a few... I need to sleep and in 15 min to 1/2 hr will be light outside.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HeartIBE.gif

IBE: You should just be able to copy the link under this avatar to use in your profile/avatar panel, without compromising anything else you have. This has been renamed, and won't delete anything....

Does that make sense??? Let me know if you need help, and I'm sure Klaas will help if you need it!  Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #897 on: February 05, 2007, 10:31:05 AM »

IBE

I just read what I wrote...... Laughing

I didn't mean that I wouldn't help you if I can, I just meant that if I wasn't here or couldn't figure something out, I'm sure Klaas will come to the rescue!  Wink
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: February 05, 2007, 10:31:53 AM »

Photos avatars Chicago outfit photos, shots of legal docs there etc and Depak's car

Justinsmom a true Hoosier would know how to nuke a Whitecastle.. what a good excuse to buy more later today! Actually, I have one left now for breakfast. I bet Indiana and Indianapolis is a hoot now with the Colts win. Did you see you and IndyDan were the main guests at my online party with Monkeys last night? Invite and menu are in the lounge  Laughing

msmarple Will try it after sleep.

Klaas On the Front page thread for Natalee.... it's not the link under  Photos via "Spock" but the one under Photos via Florida...under Glenda's post with the Chicago outfit photo link on p.1 there and it's very long URL

Good thing I went back to that thread tho... there was a discussion, photos on why the Depak's car in the filming had 6 spoke-wheels vs his "reg" car of 5 spokes, different looking side mirrors and a grayer front with the non-head lights and grill in front.

I added 3 posts on the reasons on why in filming the camera crew might have switched the wheels, the mirrors and also masked in parts of the front, but then again... it might not have been the real car to begin with ie: Depak may have switched out his first car after Natalee disappeared! Remember the FBI supposedly said that it was too clean.

I got bogged down in my math so I hope the Scared Monkeys techies will look at my theories. I am on page 2 and 3 of the thread where the Chicago Outfit photos are. The link for them is under Glenda on p. 1. under Photo tread started by Florida not the Spock one  Laughing

These photos also have court cases, addresses and info on "Plainview", a airplane or satillite (sp? am very tired) shots I haven't seen before and many other things. Sorry am tired. Bye, Love, IBE

Some of the shots I saw in the Chicago Outfit photos made me realize how close the Fishermen's huts are to the white bag in the drain that Carpe spends hours on, the pond and the spot where the boys were seen by the gardener, supposedly and tried to hide.

Had a great deal of Bingos IMO all night. Will start posting them in about 4 hrs.

GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: February 05, 2007, 10:34:12 AM »

I'm cold. Brrrr.

LOL
get a blanket and make some tea.....i like a little honey in mine  Cool

-15 with the wind here today

cold,,,yep

yup, we are pushing the -50 range this morning.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.