September 20, 2024, 08:55:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #580 2/1 - 2/4/2007  (Read 121365 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #500 on: February 03, 2007, 08:07:30 PM »

I agree with your dad Nomad..
And congrats to you on your grandbaby.
I also agree when I was growing up. things like this didnt happen too often. WTH is the world coming to anymore. These monsters need stopped once and for all and I am so sick of hearing jails here are overcrowded..  tough shit. I have plenty of conversations with officers.
Makes me ill.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: February 03, 2007, 08:11:41 PM »

Locking them up does not solve the problem. Something in them is broken beyond repair. Our lawmakers have got to make it a one strike & your out law. IMO get em out of the USA. Put em somewhere where they can't hurt anyone but themselves.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: February 03, 2007, 08:14:35 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I also agree when I was growing up. things like this didnt happen too often. WTH is the world coming to anymore. These monsters need stopped once and for all and I am so sick of hearing jails here are overcrowded..  tough shit. I have plenty of conversations with officers.
Makes me ill.

Part of the problem is lenient judges (who should be taken off the bench, imo) and the lack of death penalties in so many of the states.

Some people "just need killin" IMHO.
I am in favor of the death penalty in cases like this.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: February 03, 2007, 08:14:42 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Fox was just covering the Amish school tragedy and there were a couple of folks from the Amish Community on. Their attitude was that although they didn't understand the reasons, God allowed it to happen and that He had a purpose for doing so. They cited their faith as helping to ease the pain and insisted that some of the money they received be given to the family of the shooter.

Sometimes I think my faith is strong, but when I hear something like that, I'm not so sure.

It's absolutely amazing how they were immediatley so forgiving and gracious regarding the tragedy that happened to their children...It's almost unfathomable. We sure need to take some lessons from them!

Bring Natalee home...
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: February 03, 2007, 08:14:57 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Locking them up does not solve the problem. Something in them is broken beyond repair. Our lawmakers have got to make it a one strike & your out law. IMO get em out of the USA. Put em somewhere where they can't hurt anyone but themselves.

somewhere ugly, desolate, remote where no one else wants to go anyway... someplace like ARUBA!!!   Laughing
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: February 03, 2007, 08:16:05 PM »

Sorry, forgot to say Good Evening Monks.

This is truly a tragedy.  I can't imagine that happening next door to me, but it happens all the time.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: February 03, 2007, 08:17:13 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Monks- if Tim Miller was here on the board right now, I bet he would say something like this-

The business of finding missing people is not easy, but we do it to help those in pain, so that one part of the pain may end.

With each person found a small measure of closure is afforded, but that alone does not ease all of the pain.

me speaking here- I would never be so precocious to try and speak for Tim Miller. But in the quest to help these people, we are going to feel this pain too. Any person with even a small sense of caring and decorum for their fellow man or woman naturally would.  

I think we all did the best we could. Only God could stop that monster and that was not part of God's plan this time.

Kaitlin and her family are part of God's Plan, just as Natalee and her Family are part of God's Plan. Just as each of you and your Families are part of God's Plan.

We helped a family in need and that made a difference.

Although the pain is terrible, rest assured, God took notice of the effort that everyone made and I'm sure God is holding Kaitlin tight and comforting her as only God can.

You are so right, Rob. At least Kaitlin is with her Father and he is keeping her safe now. Prayers for her precious soul and for her mother, who will never be the same  Crying or Very sad

Bring Natalee home...
nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: February 03, 2007, 08:18:06 PM »

Makes me ill.

The older I get, the more I agree with what he thought sometimes. Smile

Oh, little Sophia is beautiful. So little and precious. They grow up too fast.
Seems like now we need to worry about the monsters from the moment they are born into this world.  So much evil. The pit sounds real good - you can't rehabilitate these people. They prove it time and time again. Geeesh.

For Kaitlin, her family, and Cubbee
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #508 on: February 03, 2007, 08:18:30 PM »

I agree YAP..
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: February 03, 2007, 08:22:47 PM »

I agree YAP..

I'm right there with ya'll. When someone has something like this in them, I believe there is some deep seated mental illness going on. Consider Lewis' past criminal record. Just like Joran will do it again, Lewis took it a step further this time....  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Bring Natalee home...
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: February 03, 2007, 08:24:15 PM »

HI Monkeys,

Cubbiegirl I am so sorry to hear the news about Kaitlin.My heart is broken for her family , and friends.

If you can it would be nice to tell her Mom about all the folks here who were praying for her.

Rob a real nice prayer.

Angie thanks for all you have done.

Nomad it is so true. The world is a scary place now. I just wish we could have a death penalty for cases like this.

To all you Monkeys, I told my hubby that if any of our loved ones ever go missing I want the Monkeys to know because they are all such caring folks.

Just a swinging with the tribe
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: February 03, 2007, 08:24:46 PM »

Quote from: "nomad"
Makes me ill.

The older I get, the more I agree with what he thought sometimes. Smile

Oh, little Sophia is beautiful. So little and precious. They grow up too fast.
Seems like now we need to worry about the monsters from the moment they are born into this world.  So much evil. The pit sounds real good - you can't rehabilitate these people. They prove it time and time again. Geeesh.

Nomad, so glad to see you here. Enjoy that precious baby, for she will be grown up in the blink of an eye.

Bring Natalee home...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: February 03, 2007, 08:25:34 PM »

My Friends- look at this picture and tell me you could not help Ms. Aydell if you could. This is the reason I try to help where I can and if I can.

I have a mental picture inside of my mind from the prayer service marking the 30th day that Natalee was missing and I saw Beth and Dave in front of the HI.

It is this pain that drives me to help those that need help. I know you all feel the same way.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #513 on: February 03, 2007, 08:26:12 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Makes me ill.

Part of the problem is lenient judges (who should be taken off the bench, imo) and the lack of death penalties in so many of the states.

Me too Art.. and its great to see you honey.. I been keeping you in my prayers and I hope you are feeling better.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #514 on: February 03, 2007, 08:27:53 PM »

ROB..

I posted earlier about helping the family.. and emailing Cubbee about it as well.. but got no response. Sad
nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: February 03, 2007, 08:29:16 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Locking them up does not solve the problem. Something in them is broken beyond repair . Our lawmakers have got to make it a one strike & your out law. IMO get em out of the USA. Put em somewhere where they can't hurt anyone but themselves.

I agree YAP..

I'm right there with ya'll. When someone has something like this in them, I believe there is some deep seated mental illness going on . Consider Lewis' past criminal record. Just like Joran will do it again, Lewis took it a step further this time....  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

I so agree YAP and Mishy. I sometimes feel it is just plain evil possessing them and they are lost forever.

For Kaitlin, her family, and Cubbee
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: February 03, 2007, 08:29:27 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Makes me ill.

Me too Art.. and its great to see you honey.. I been keeping you in my prayers and I hope you are feeling better.

Its great to see you too, ANgie.  I feel okay..just nervous about the second surgery next Friday. Scared is more like it!
THank you for your prayers..prayer DOES help!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: February 03, 2007, 08:31:29 PM »

That poor mother! I pray that God will help her get through this, as only He can.

I pray that the community will rally around her at this time and help her in any way that they can. Prayers for Cubbee, for I know she is devastated about this...she will need to be strong for her neighbor. I hope Cubbee can let us know if there's anything at all that we can do for Kaitlin's mom...

Bring Natalee home...
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: February 03, 2007, 08:31:36 PM »

Are they sure it's her? I fell asleep finally... the last few pages.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: February 03, 2007, 08:33:10 PM »

I am not so certain that these incidents are a relatively new phenomenom. For one thing, I don't think there's much new under the sun (as in Ecclesiastes).

For another, I've read theories from several sources that suggest that the terrible stories passed down throughout history, variously attributed to werewolves, vampires, other boogeymen born by superstition, and still others borne by prejudice (gypsies, and yes, the Jews), etc. - more likely were these same kinds of predators at work. And the predators KNEW who or what would be blamed - often making SURE of it.

Just something to think about.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.