April 24, 2024, 11:47:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ken Griffy Jr. Retires in Baseball  (Read 1593 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: June 04, 2010, 09:24:10 PM »

Ken Griffy Jr. Retires in Baseball
3rd Jun, 2010

Ken Griffy Jr. Retires – The legend of baseball Ken Griffey from Seattle Mariners Jr. has already announced his retirement at his age of 40. To recall his record of his experience of baseball, he is an outfielder that hit 630 home runs in his major league for 22 years leaving him the fifth person from the all-time list. He is acknowledged as one of the best baseball players in the 1990’s before he had injuries although he has never played in a world series. He is one of the best people in the history of baseball. I will tell you about the details for the reason of his retirement. He said in an interview of BBC, that his retirement is not easy and that he has thought about it for a long time. Although nobody told him to retire, he told the team when he met with them in the 2009 season and was invited back and he will never allow himself to become a distraction.

http://dailyworldtrends.com/ken-griffy-jr-retires-in-baseball/1766

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.