April 18, 2024, 05:56:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 566005 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1040 on: June 24, 2010, 12:31:34 PM »

The pictures sure look good to me considering he is only seven years old, if I analyzed some of the pictures my kids drew, well..... I will say he is a good little artist.  That is very concerning to me about the restraining order with the dad, I would like to hear more about that.

I am sorry I took the focus off Kyron, where do we find more information (if true) about Pop?

Did the writer give a source for information on Pop?  I am concerned about Pop, too, because he hasn't once thanked anyone

for anything. I mean the volunteers, the divers, the Billboard donations, I find that very creepy, it is almost like he doesn't

want KH to be found.

The comment's were excellent concerning Kyron's work.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1041 on: June 24, 2010, 01:08:46 PM »

The pictures sure look good to me considering he is only seven years old, if I analyzed some of the pictures my kids drew, well..... I will say he is a good little artist.  That is very concerning to me about the restraining order with the dad, I would like to hear more about that.

I am sorry I took the focus off Kyron, where do we find more information (if true) about Pop?

Did the writer give a source for information on Pop?  I am concerned about Pop, too, because he hasn't once thanked anyone

for anything. I mean the volunteers, the divers, the Billboard donations, I find that very creepy, it is almost like he doesn't

want KH to be found.

The comment's were excellent concerning Kyron's work.
I'm not really sure where this info came from, but if true that is scary. I don't understand the not thanking of people either, I would be out there thanking people right and left. I will bet that we hear more about that restraining order.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1042 on: June 24, 2010, 01:10:59 PM »

Bombshell tonight.....(sorry I couldn't resist)

http://wweek.com/editorial/3633/14183/

BY JAMES PITKIN | jpitkin at wweek dot com

[June 23rd, 2010]

In the nearly three weeks since Kyron Horman disappeared, law enforcement officials, reporters and thousands of online commenters have focused their attention on the 7-year-old boy’s fractured family.

The Sunday Oregonian devoted its front page June 20 to a story detailing relations between the boy’s biological mother and stepfather, who live in Medford, and his father and stepmom, who lived with Kyron in Portland. The headline called them a “close, supportive group.”

But a WW review of dozens of court documents paints a very different portrait. These documents reveal a family that has at times been divided by rocky divorce, suspicion and—in the case of one uncle—sex abuse.

This side of the family’s history takes on new emphasis as the investigation into the boy’s June 4 disappearance from Skyline Elementary School drags on. As first reported June 17 on wweek.com, sources in law enforcement say investigators are increasingly focusing on the stepmom’s whereabouts the day Kyron vanished. She’s the last person known to have seen the boy.

When he disappeared, Kyron was living with his father, Kaine Horman, and stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman, at their $292,000 home off secluded Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. Kaine Horman is an Intel engineer who made $90,000 back in 2002, according to court records.

Terri Moulton Horman is a former bodybuilder and ex-teacher who last worked for the Hillsboro School District, state records show. The Oregonian reports she gave birth to Kaine Horman’s daughter, Kiara, in December 2008.

Kaine Horman had been married once before, to Kyron’s biological mother, who now goes by the name Desiree Young. Washington County Circuit Court records show Young was pregnant with Kyron, the couple’s only child, when she filed for divorce from Kaine in August 2002. She cited irreconcilable differences.

What hasn’t been made public is the fact that, a month after filing for divorce, Young sought a restraining order against Kaine Horman, Kyron’s dad.

At the time, she had a 7-year-old son from a previous marriage. In court documents, Young said she feared Kaine Horman would “remove our children from their residence.” It’s unclear whether the couple was living together at the time. Washington County Circuit Judge Donald Letourneau granted Young’s request, forbidding either her or Kaine Horman from taking the children without the other’s consent.

According to Washington County Circuit Court records, Terri Moulton Horman has been married twice before and has a 16-year-old son, James Moulton, from her first marriage. She married her second husband, Richard Ecker, in 1996. He adopted James in 1998, court records show.

Three years later, they filed for divorce. At the time the couple agreed James would stay with Terri Moulton Horman and visit Ecker three times a week. “I love him very much, and he calls me dad and always has,” Ecker wrote in court records.

Although it’s not been made public, court records reveal that in 2008—a year after she married Kaine Horman—Terri Moulton Horman wrote the court, saying Ecker had ceased all contact with the family for three years. Washington County ordered him to start paying $493 a month, and the issue has since faded from the public record.

That same year, Kaine Horman’s brother, Kristian Horman, was arrested for child molestation.

Snohomish County Superior Court records say Kristian Horman, 32, was living with his girlfriend, her mother and his 1-year-old son in Bothell, Wash. On Oct. 24, 2008, the daughter of Kristian Horman’s ex-wife stayed at his house while his girlfriend was out of town. The records say Kristian Horman invited the girl, who was 15, to sleep in his bed. He massaged her back, then began rubbing her crotch. The girl left the bed and called her mother, and Kristian Horman apologized.

When police interviewed him, Kristian Horman at first said he was asleep and couldn’t remember what had happened. Finally he confessed, according to court records, saying he was trying to “arouse and initiate relations” with the girl.

Police asked Kristian Horman what he was thinking about after the girl pulled away. He then revealed there was a history of abuse in the Horman family, court records show, and said his grandfather had abused him.

“He indicated that he was thinking about all the stuff his grandfather had done to him,” the court records say, “and remembering how he felt during the time.” Kristian Horman was sentenced June 16 to six months in jail.

BUMPED FOR SEAHORSE

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1043 on: June 24, 2010, 01:23:41 PM »

I think Kyron is a very talented little boy and I pray they find him alive.

I hate to say it, but that second picture scares me.  Look at the face, there is a smile painted on, but the eyes are not "smiling". 

Hi Love2Read & Monkey's,

The eyes scare you because they are the SM eyes, don't they look like her eyes?  Do you think she drew the picture?

Hi Seahorse, yes I do think the eyes look like SM and they do look angry to me.  I wonder if that is a look he saw often.

I was also thinking about his classmate that said when he saw Kyron in the hall that Kyron told him he was going to see the "cool" electric project.  I think I read somewhere that he wanted to be an electrician when he grew up.  Maybe he was lured away to look at an electric project and I wonder if there really was an electric project on display that day.  Seems like there would be, but you never know.  Someone known to him would know that he liked electricity. 

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: June 24, 2010, 01:28:14 PM »

There is no way to know what one would do in a similar situation.

But, I have thought about it and, if I were in a similar situation, I would be at the school board building asking for the heads of those who allowed my child to either walk out of the school or be taken so easily by some stranger.

And, I would MOST possibly talk to a competent attorney to sue the pants off the employees and the school board.

Maybe nothing would come out of it, but maybe that could miraculously jog the memory of a few employees.

I know it is the time for grieving, but I don't see how this family has allowed the school to get off that easily.

IMO.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1045 on: June 24, 2010, 02:01:13 PM »

I agree the art is very nice for a 7 year old. He sure has talent. The sun looks like (someone up stream mentioned this too) the mayan aztec type suns you in garden stores. The eyes on one of my garden trinkets has the same shape. Yes, I found it very disturbing to see a restraining order against bio-dad back in the day. It could be nothing but IMO if a judge granted the order he had a real good reason to do so.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1046 on: June 24, 2010, 02:18:17 PM »

I agree the art is very nice for a 7 year old. He sure has talent. The sun looks like (someone up stream mentioned this too) the mayan aztec type suns you in garden stores. The eyes on one of my garden trinkets has the same shape. Yes, I found it very disturbing to see a restraining order against bio-dad back in the day. It could be nothing but IMO if a judge granted the order he had a real good reason to do so.
That is what it looks like to me also, have one in my backyard, he may also, and patterned the drawing off of that. There sure would be a very good reason why a judge granted the restraining order.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: June 24, 2010, 03:08:25 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m6d23-Kyron-Horman-Update-Details-emerge-about-Kyrons-uncle-charged-in-child-molestation-case
Kyron Horman Update: Details emerge about Kyron’s uncle charged in child molestation case
June 23, 2010

Kyron Horman uncle Kristian Scott Horman in jail for child molestation

une 23, 2010 - Kyron Horman, the 7-year-old Portland boy who went missing from Skyline Elementary School June 4, has caught national attention. On June 16 his uncle from Seattle was arrested on charges of 3rd degree child molestation. There has been question as to whether the uncle’s arrest and Kyron’s case are in any way related.

Details about the molestation

Kyron’s uncle, Kristian Scott Horman, 32, was initially arraigned in March 2009 for alleged child molestation in 2008. It has been reported the abused child was Kristian’s teen niece.

However, during a phone interview Monday with Snohomish County Prosecutor, Hal Hupp, he said, “The child was not Kristian’s niece. There was no biological relation to Kristian.”

Hupp continued, “They were in the same house, in the same bed when it happened."

"There were two underage children in the bed at the time the molestation took place," he said. "The second child was uninvolved.”

According to Snohomish County Superior Court records Kristian was living with his girlfriend at the time of the molestation. Also living in the home were his girlfriend’s mother and his 1-year-old son. They lived in Bothell, Washington.

On October 24, 2008, the daughter of Kristian Horman’s ex-wife stayed at his house while his girlfriend was out of town. The girl was 15 at the time.

According to court records, Kristian invited her to sleep in his bed. He "massaged her back" and then began "rubbing her crotch."

The girl knew what Kristian was doing was wrong, left the bed, and called her mother.

Kristian apologized at the time. He first told police he was asleep and couldn’t remember what happened, but finally confessed. Court records indicate he was trying to arouse and initiate relations with the 15-year-old.

When asked what he was thinking, Kristian told police he was himself abused as a child by his own grandfather. Court records say he was thinking about all of the things his grandfather had done to him and remembering how he felt during the time.

Cases related?

According to Snohomish County Prosecutor Hal Hupp, the cases are not related and Kristian’s recent jail sentence had nothing to do with Kyron.

“The child molestation case occurred two years ago and the uncle was just found guilty and jailed on June 16,” Hupp said. “Kyron was not the molested child in that case.”

When asked if Kristian Horman’s child molestation conviction in Seattle, Wash., was part of the investigation in Kyron’s case in Portland, Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstand, said, “Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation.”

Clearing up misconceptions

There have been rumors that the “arrest” of the uncle came so close to the date Kyron went missing, that people believe his arrest was somehow connected to Kyron’s disappearance.

Hupp pointed out that Kristian was not arrested. Kristian’s child molestation trial was scheduled months ago for June 16. He said, “There’s a misconception that Kristian was arrested in 2009. He was not arrested, he was charged.”

“There has to be probable cause to make an arrest. In sex offense cases, as in other criminal cases, an investigation has to take place,” he said. “The prosecutor’s office has to follow-up with police, a court date has to be set. If the person is arrested they are typically released on bail and they are then out of custody.”

“If police make an immediate arrest they only have 72 hours to make a determination for charging the accused,” Hupp said.

The case was heard that day. Snohomish County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Rebecca Hover, told Examiner.com Monday, “In February 2009 the judge ordered parole with conditions in Kristian’s molestation case.”

“The bench trial took place on June 16,” she said, “Which is when the judge found Kristian guilty of 3rd degree child molestation and he began serving his sentence that day. He’ll be in jail less than a year.”

Asked if Snohomish County Sheriff’s office is involved in Kyron’s case, Hover said, “We are sharing information about our case with investigators in Kyron’s case."

According to news reports, Kristian was sentenced to six months in Snohomish County Jail.

The process

"The process takes time," Hupp says. "It is vital that a thorough investigation take place to ensure the best outcome in these cases. It can take up to a year or more to gather all of the evidence, wait for DNA results, do interviews, and so on."

There are a myriad of things that can delay the process such as waiting for lab results and waiting for reports from experts, he said.

Once a trial date is set, and if the person is found to be guilty, they are sentenced and begin their jail or prison time.

“It’s important to remember that a person is innocent until proven guilty,” Hupp said. “It’s also important to remember that when children are involved, as in this case, the children are protected during the process.”

When asked if Kristian Horman has been required to register as a sex offender, Hupp said, “No, not yet. He will be required to register when he is released.”

According to court records, Kristian Horman was initially scheduled for arraignment March 6, 2009, when he would hear the allegations against him.

A trial date set for May 15, 2009, was continued. On February 9, 2009, a “no contact order” was issued to Kristian.

Trial was once again continued to September 25, 2009, then again to January 29, 2010.

On April 21, 2010, the trial date was once again changed to June 16, 2010.

The court heard the case June 16, 2010, when Kristian was found guilty of 3rd degree child molestation. He was read his rights and began serving his sentence that day.

Kristian is now a felon and as such was ordered to surrender his weapon on June 17, 2010. Drug and HIV tests were ordered.

Kristian is now in jail serving out his six-month sentence.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1048 on: June 24, 2010, 03:29:06 PM »

I think Kyron is a very talented little boy and I pray they find him alive.

I hate to say it, but that second picture scares me.  Look at the face, there is a smile painted on, but the eyes are not "smiling". 

Hi Love2Read & Monkey's,

The eyes scare you because they are the SM eyes, don't they look like her eyes?  Do you think she drew the picture?

Hi Seahorse, yes I do think the eyes look like SM and they do look angry to me.  I wonder if that is a look he saw often.

I was also thinking about his classmate that said when he saw Kyron in the hall that Kyron told him he was going to see the "cool" electric project.  I think I read somewhere that he wanted to be an electrician when he grew up.  Maybe he was lured away to look at an electric project and I wonder if there really was an electric project on display that day.  Seems like there would be, but you never know.  Someone known to him would know that he liked electricity. 

Hi Love2Read & Monkey's,

SM may have been strict, guessing, Kyron did not have one ounce of fat on him.

Kyron was heading to the cool electric Science project.  I wonder what time? Was he on his own in the hallway? 
Class start at 9:00 or 10:00?

The Major has asked the public to identify the mysterious man in one of the photos. I hope NG covers Kyrons case, perhaps
NG can make a break in Kyron's case.

The 350 Questionnaire Flyers were returned in person on Sunday, how many questionnaires were returned via E-mail?

How many cell phone videos, cam recorder, and storefront video were turned in?  I find this really interesting the video request.  Wouldn't it be something if Kyron's case was solved with video?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1049 on: June 24, 2010, 03:36:38 PM »

Darla,

Thank-you for bumping the article and for bolding the important parts. There is no cost to file a R.O.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1050 on: June 24, 2010, 03:50:49 PM »

That restraining order according to the article stated  Desiree was afraid that Kaine would remove the children from their house. I wonder what that was all about? Was she afraid that he was going to abduct them? I wish we had more clarification. Sounds like the marriage was rocky. She filed for divorce while she was still pregnant with his child. Did he threaten to take the kids if she left him? Not that it is any of my business , but it could factor in on the family dynamics. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: June 24, 2010, 03:58:45 PM »

So Kristian was in bed with his former step daughter and made the moves on her all the while thinking of this encounters with his grandfather? Where was his one year old son? What role was Kristian reliving in this fantasy that night? Was he his grandfather or was he his self? Was he apart of a 3 some as a child? Something tells me since he went after a girl he was.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1052 on: June 24, 2010, 04:01:50 PM »

Thanks all for your comments re Kyron's artwork!  It's interesting to get perspectives from others.  Smile 

I dunno what to think about his uncle Kristian. 

On the one hand we get from the Snohomish County Prosecutor Hal Hupp, that the cases are not related and Kristian’s recent jail sentence had nothing to do with Kyron.

On the other hand we get from the Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstand, that the child molestation conviction in Seattle, Wash., was part of the investigation in Kyron’s case in Portland.  She said, “Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation.”

Doesn't what one is saying contradict what the other is saying??  Or is it just me reading it wrong? 

And I dunno... 6 months doesn't seem like anything more than a slap on the hand.  IMO.  And he's serving that time in jail, not prison.  <shakes head> 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: June 24, 2010, 04:01:53 PM »

Snipped from the above article

"There were two underage children in the bed at the time the molestation took place," he said. "The second child was uninvolved.”

Oh how much could I possibly disagree with something! The second child was very much involved by just being there. This is a sick man, very sick man.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: June 24, 2010, 04:04:21 PM »

Wykes my take on it is, the case against Kristian horman that he was just arrested on had nothing to do with Kyron as in Kyron was not one of the victims.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1055 on: June 24, 2010, 04:16:46 PM »

So Kristian was in bed with his former step daughter and made the moves on her all the while thinking of this encounters with his grandfather? Where was his one year old son? What role was Kristian reliving in this fantasy that night? Was he his grandfather or was he his self? Was he apart of a 3 some as a child? Something tells me since he went after a girl he was.

According to the article upthread, Kristian was in bed with two minors when this happened, altho it seems that supposedly only one was molested.  If his step-daughter, there is another one a bit younger than she. 

The 2008 article re his engagement to Stephenie Griggs says that "Kristian brings with him two lovely daughters: Mxxxxxx, age 15 and Mxxxxx, age 8."  And that the couple have a 1 yr old son, Kxxxxxx. 

http://www.enterprisenewspapers.com/article/20081119/ETP29/711199831/-1/ETPZONESHL&template=ETPZoneSHLart

My impression of what they are saying here is that Kristian has two daughters, doesn't mention Stephanie having any daughters. 

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... when we read that Kristian offended against a "step-daughter", I'm like whaaaaaa?  Those two girls are his own daughters!  Unless, of course, the 2008 article got the relationships wrong. 

So much confusion in this case with the step this, step that. 

But one thing is clear... Kristian molested a minor female, in his own bed, with another minor present in the same bed at the same time.  LE says that minor was not Kyron. 

mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1056 on: June 24, 2010, 04:33:21 PM »

According to the article upthread, Kristian was in bed with two minors when this happened, altho it seems that supposedly only one was molested.  If his step-daughter, there is another one a bit younger than she. 

The 2008 article re his engagement to Stephenie Griggs says that "Kristian brings with him two lovely daughters: Mxxxxxx, age 15 and Mxxxxx, age 8."  And that the couple have a 1 yr old son, Kxxxxxx. 

http://www.enterprisenewspapers.com/article/20081119/ETP29/711199831/-1/ETPZONESHL&template=ETPZoneSHLart

My impression of what they are saying here is that Kristian has two daughters, doesn't mention Stephanie having any daughters. 

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... when we read that Kristian offended against a "step-daughter", I'm like whaaaaaa?  Those two girls are his own daughters!  Unless, of course, the 2008 article got the relationships wrong. 

But one thing is clear... Kristian molested a minor female, in his own bed, with another minor present in the same bed at the same time.  LE says that minor was not Kyron. 

This case is uber-confusing with all the players involved. However - I believe I've read that the minor who was molested was Uncle Kristian's former stepdaughter - the bio-daughter of the woman he was married prior to Stephanie.

And the other minor ("not involved, " my ass) was probably his new one-year-old that he has with Stephanie.

All kinds of yuck in that particular branch of the family tree...

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1057 on: June 24, 2010, 04:46:27 PM »

Snipped from the above article

Oh how much could I possibly disagree with something! The second child was very much involved by just being there. This is a sick man, very sick man.

I am with you, TG!  Very sick man!  Not to mention that Kristian is/was a 'Junior Deacon' in the Masons.  A supposed good man, pillar of the community, and all that rot.  Even sicker, IMO. 

And yes, I agree, the 2nd child was a victim as well, just by being there. 

How on earth did it come to be that those minors were in his care anyway? 

He and Stephanie married on 12-20-2008, according to the Herald Net.

In 2006 Kristian was in court for a divorce, so ok that is his ex-wife.  In Nov of 2008 he was the respondent in a Protective Order Case in the Family Courts.  Petitioner was the ex-wife.  One month later he marries new gal Stephanie, and according to the engagement article brings his two daughters with him.  How did he get custody of his two daughters/stepdaughters???  When one month previously his ex had taken him to court for a protective order?  In 2009 he was charged with child molestation of the oldest of his daughters/stepdaughters.  (not arrested, allowed to walk out of there until his 'trial'.)  Found guilty on 4-21-2010, (not arrested, allowed to walk out of there until his sentencing date) and FINALLY he was sentenced/arrested on 6-16-2010.  Evidently, Stephanie stood by him thruout, cuz there is no divorce record that can be found... yet.  Who would stand by him? 

Where was those girls mom?  Why were they living with him?  <bangs head on keyboard>  Am thinking had those girls not been in his care, there's every good chance this would not have happened.  To those particular girls, anyway. 

<shakes head> 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: June 24, 2010, 04:50:33 PM »

This case is uber-confusing with all the players involved. However - I believe I've read that the minor who was molested was Uncle Kristian's former stepdaughter - the bio-daughter of the woman he was married prior to Stephanie.

And the other minor ("not involved, " my ass) was probably his new one-year-old that he has with Stephanie.

All kinds of yuck in that particular branch of the family tree...

Wykes the girl was the bio daughter of his former wife. It was his step daughter per the records. If that other child was the one year old son, then I can see why LE has said it is a part of their investigation. Yep all kinds of yuck going on.
Blink had said something in one of her comments, she said it is as if the person that took Kyron was desperate to pick this particular time. I think she was thinking more along the lines of a person from the school given school was just about out, but also Uncle Kristian was facing jail time. What is the relationship between the 2 brothers? Could Uncle Kristian been reliving a fantasy and getting back at his brother at the same time? 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1059 on: June 24, 2010, 04:55:09 PM »

I didn't see this posted.....may not have read back far enough.

Kyron Horman Update: Facebook Follower Claims Man in Photo Identified
12:55 PM June 24th
Two days ago, we reported that an alert reader had found the image of a man in the background of a photo taken by the stepmom of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman. Investigators are seeking information from anyone who saw stepmom Terri Moulton Horman at the school that day, as the man in the photo very well may have.

Now, a commenter on a Facebook page devoted to the search for Kyron writes that the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office has identified the man in the photo as a parent at Skyline Elementary School. It’s unclear, however, whether he’s been interviewed. The sheriff’s office has declined to comment on the photo and whether they’ve used it as part of their investigation.

Here’s the comment from Facebook:

see link
http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/24/kyron-horman-update-facebook-follower-claims-man-in-photo-identified/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.