April 23, 2024, 09:04:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 566717 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1080 on: June 24, 2010, 08:38:02 PM »

He is a real cute kid, for sure. I wish I could believe he is okay someplace, but I think he has been dead from day one.
Me too. Interesting about a press conference tomorrow without the step mom.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1081 on: June 24, 2010, 08:42:44 PM »

Thanks all for your comments re Kyron's artwork!  It's interesting to get perspectives from others.  Smile 

I dunno what to think about his uncle Kristian. 

On the one hand we get from the Snohomish County Prosecutor Hal Hupp, that the cases are not related and Kristian’s recent jail sentence had nothing to do with Kyron.

On the other hand we get from the Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstand, that the child molestation conviction in Seattle, Wash., was part of the investigation in Kyron’s case in Portland.  She said, “Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation.”

Doesn't what one is saying contradict what the other is saying??  Or is it just me reading it wrong? 

And I dunno... 6 months doesn't seem like anything more than a slap on the hand.  IMO.  And he's serving that time in jail, not prison.  <shakes head> 

Wyks,

Brandi (out of saintly patience) by my pesty request, Brandi alined the artwork of Kyron's along side with SM face. 
It is interesting.  It is almost a Picasso-like portrait of his SM.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.3840

Seahorse, I am NO kind of art expert, but those eyes do look exactly like the SM's to me.  He got that right on. (and to me they look mean) IDK, that pic of her wearing the t-shirt with Kyrons pic reminds me of Casey parading around in help find Caylee t's when she knew where that child was the whole time.  I pray that this will not pan out the same way.  Prayers for Kyron.

Love2Read,

Thank-you for your comment's.  Isn't that something how she comes across?  I must have read a thousand comments and all say the same thing as you, myself and all the feeling monkeys. Both parents come across as squirelly. I am no expert on anything,
I agree she is Casey Anthony, relieved of her ball and chain. 

In nine years, Kyron would be able to drive and helping out with his sister, dropping her off at dance lesson, etc.  I'm sure he was self-sufficient enough to microwave a bowl of mac & cheese, or clean the bathroom.

I am going to say a little prayer hoping someone comes forward who needs 25,000 who may know what happened.

The questions and opinion are mine, whose else would they be?Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1082 on: June 24, 2010, 08:52:08 PM »

I read 400 people were at a Vigil recently, does anyone know if Kyron's family attended?

I am so sorry I didn't keep the link, maybe it was justice quest.

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=a3f9e9b261d231129e6f17411a5241b7&f=202

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: June 24, 2010, 08:55:12 PM »

Those photos are adorable. His personality jumps off the page.

No photos of the SM in this latest release or did I overlook them? A couple with Mom, lots with Dad and Step Dad and James though.

Did  see where there is supposed to be a PC tomorrow minus SM?

Marycat can you please include a link to where you have read this? Not that I don't trust you, but given this case has been riddled with rumor after rumor, it is a good idea to include a link to the information.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1084 on: June 24, 2010, 09:05:49 PM »

Seahorse, I don't think there will ever be another casey anthony...

Perhaps I am not as conservative as you and that is fine, but I don't' see what you see with the parents. It seems there was a time she was into bodybuilding and had pics in swimsuits, to be honest with you that to me doesn't say she was indecent or acting wild or this was a precursor to murder. She left Kyron in a building filled with people, anyone could have taken him.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1085 on: June 24, 2010, 09:13:32 PM »

Seahorse, I don't think there will ever be another casey anthony...

Perhaps I am not as conservative as you and that is fine, but I don't' see what you see with the parents. It seems there was a time she was into bodybuilding and had pics in swimsuits, to be honest with you that to me doesn't say she was indecent or acting wild or this was a precursor to murder. She left Kyron in a building filled with people, anyone could have taken him.

That is the fact as we know it, you have a good point. Until we find out different. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1086 on: June 24, 2010, 09:28:26 PM »

Tracygirl,

I thought I read it on this forum, so I didn't even think about providing a link. Sorry. I will look for it. I am not a very experienced poster yet Sad
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1087 on: June 24, 2010, 09:36:53 PM »

Tracygirl,

Here is where I saw the info on the press conference. I was playing catchup reading a bunch all at once and assumed I missed the original reference to this. Maybe Nut or No Rose Colored knows more?????

He is a real cute kid, for sure. I wish I could believe he is okay someplace, but I think he has been dead from day one.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: June 24, 2010, 09:48:51 PM »

Tracygirl,

Here is where I saw the info on the press conference. I was playing catchup reading a bunch all at once and assumed I missed the original reference to this. Maybe Nut or No Rose Colored knows more?????

I haven't read that, but I just thought it was interesting, guess we will have to wait until tomorrow and see what happens. It certainly would be odd if she wasn't at the press conference.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: June 24, 2010, 10:01:00 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyron-Horman-Open-Discussion/113113938734246   On here it says that the mystery man has been identified and is not a person of interest.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1090 on: June 24, 2010, 10:11:08 PM »

tennis2247

1 hour ago

The scenario of this boy goes missing before he enters his classroom makes no sense. The boy is described as timid and shy and would never stray from class. Well if he didn't wander off then someone had to practically force him or persuade him to cut class. This also means this scenario had to have taken place with at the very least several witnesses because it took place in the hallway on the way to class. If nobody saw anything maybe its because this scenario never took place. Do the math.

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments=1&v=lhYoMH_fHC0

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: June 24, 2010, 10:21:18 PM »

tennis2247

1 hour ago

The scenario of this boy goes missing before he enters his classroom makes no sense. The boy is described as timid and shy and would never stray from class. Well if he didn't wander off then someone had to practically force him or persuade him to cut class. This also means this scenario had to have taken place with at the very least several witnesses because it took place in the hallway on the way to class. If nobody saw anything maybe its because this scenario never took place. Do the math.

I agree with this, it makes no sense at all. I can't believe that someone would not have seen this happen.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: June 24, 2010, 10:24:49 PM »

Home movies show Kyron Horman
Posted on June 24, 2010 at 2:01 PM
Updated today at 5:10 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The family of Kyron Horman hopes some home videos will help the investigation.

The first clip shows Kyron singing and whistling during a school play last month. You can see he's standing front and center, wearing dark blue jeans and glasses.

Another clip from the same play showed kids clapping and doing hand and arm movements, with Kyron front and center.

The final video clip is of Kyron in his classroom last April, giving an oral report about bridges.

Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4.

Video Clips:
http://www.kgw.com/home/Home-movies-show-Kyron-Horman-97102679.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: June 24, 2010, 10:28:41 PM »

Family releases video of Kyron Horman
Jun 24, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. - For the first time we are seeing video of 7-year-old Kyron Horman, who disappeared without a trace from his school nearly three weeks ago.

The boy's family released home video on Thursday in the hopes it will help the case. It's the first time we have been able to hear the boy's voice and see his mannerisms.

Meanwhile, the community has put ribbons and balloons up at Kyron's school, Skyline, in his honor. They want people to know that even though school is out for the summer, they are still thinking about him.

Investigators are still taking tips. If you remember anything from the day Kyron went missing, do not hesitate to call. The tip line is (503) 261-2847.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97112729.html

Video Clips:
http://www.katu.com/news/local/97112729.html?tab=video

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: June 24, 2010, 10:35:25 PM »

We all have said  when a child goes missing that a case can not get stranger...my opinion this is the absolute strangest I have seen thus far.

How can a child disappear into thin air.

My prayer...Lord please let Kyron be found. Amen

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: June 24, 2010, 10:38:50 PM »

The news that came out today regarding the uncle has me freaked out. It worries me that Kyron went missing so close to the sentencing, was this his last shot to fulfill a fantasy? Was this in revenge to something between him and his brother? It worries me the police have said openly the public doesn't have any reason to be concerned, is that because the person is sitting in jail? The fact that this man had enough guts to invite his 15 year old step daughter into his bed and act on a fantasy worries me. What other fantasies did he have?
At any rate, even if he doesn't have anything to do with Kyron, I hope he is never allowed to be around his children or any other child again. 3 months is just too short of a sentence. What he did was sick and twisted, he needs to go away and out of society for a very long time.  The amount of damage he inflicted upon his step daughter is not acceptable. She probably trusted him and trusted she would be safe. My heart goes out to this young girl, I hope she has received intervention and help.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1096 on: June 24, 2010, 10:51:35 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys,
I am sure everyone read Blink's news on the case. I find it very very interesting .. all of it ..that she has provided.

I have been thinking ... about the Parents of Kyron.  I am going to post this video of the Bio Parents/and Step Parents making their announcement on the news. It's the same video. There is two versions, I have found online. Same everything, just one "video" is from a different camera angle.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yt1cVWA0KI0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/yt1cVWA0KI0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

Remember the books with huge photos and you would have to find the hidden objects... Find the spoon, find the key etc... Does anyone notice anything right off the top of their heads ..that is " Different" within the parents???

Look real close.
Did you notice anything ? Clue: They all have it on, yet all is wearing it differently.
---
Answer: The Kyron Buttons.
First you have Step Dad Tony Young, who is a detective. He is wearing his Kyron button " High ~ Above his Heart" as a law officer would wear a Badge. He is showing " to me" Honor ..to Kyron with his placement of his button.

Bio Mom - Her button is on her Right Side - Not near her Heart, around her heart, above her heart - yet is placed opposite side of her heart. Yet directly in line with her Heart.
( She is showing disconnect to all and everyone but her Husband in this video, she is not even present within the news cast - she is OUT, in mind, spirit ..and out of Trust as well...she is showing I am shut off. Her tears are flowing and she is non responsive to all words being said. She does not waiver at all. )

Step Mom Terri - Her Button is sort of placed ..as I will stick it here. As she stuck it on as if she was in a Rush. Just pinned it without thought. It is closer to her breast rather than to her heart.

Bio Dad Kaine - His Button to his right is sloppily placed without any thought. His LEFT Button is practically covering Kyron's face ..look at his T-shirt.  Do you see how the button is almost on top of Kyron's face. Strange placement of a Button don't you think? Dad Kaine is to be Kyron's Hero. Now Why would Kaine put his Button practically over his Son's Face - ???  Disturbing.

Going back to Terri,  her within the Video.
She is clinging to BioMom, as if she Terri is trying to catch her breath. Her fluttering of eyes, her sadness is directed to BioMom, ..but its a sadness of .. ODD. Its almost as if she is speaking to BioMom with her Eyes .. saying She is sorry. Not that she feels sorrow for BioMom. But that she is " Sorry" period. The depth of her Sorry's ..go on for YEARS .. not for " the present event " ..I think.
We have to remember that BioMom and Terri/SM have known each other for many years. They have had and shared " Woman to Woman"  all their innermost secrets.
Everything that BioMom was living with as Wife of Kaine, her Marriage secrets, Her person, her life, her health ..was shared to Terri " thinking she is my Best Friend" .. I can trust her. So Terri has incite like no other " to DY/BioMom and Kaine's life "

What went on before/during/after within DY and Terri  - Kyron when he was an infant, DY/BioMoms Health .. Kaine's relationship in all of this. The breakdown of the marriage between Kaine and Desiree .. Did Terri not understand she was to be " the outsider in Trust" from DY's prospective?  Somehow Terri found herself vested in Kaine .. Not Desiree. Which I find to be the very worst of betrayal. ( I don't care how much time was involved in the interim - Or who requested what of Who - to be responsible for Kyron's welfare) Women as friends have this unspoken rule - You Don't Mess with my Man - even after I kick him to the Curb. Just because he is no longer in my life..does not mean he is Open Season for you - for the taking.. ;*
We learned that in Kindergarten.  I don't know all the logistics .. it is all hearsay at this point. Too much blather and not enough yet " stated" as truth of what really happened within this Triangle of a relationship. Kyron being the product of it - and Him being caught in the middle.  Desiree no longer wanted a relationship with Kaine. She and he Divorced. For reasons this happened. Yet Terri stuck her feet into his Dirt and " Fell in Love" ...... gained custody of Kyron, and made another child with Kaine/him. Something is so so so not right.

The other thing too that I have noticed - while looking at all the photo's of Kyron. He looks nothing like his BioDad. Nada Zippo. He looks just like his Momma. He Kyron, has issues with his Teeth. Not being Smart but Kyron's teeth remind me of David Letterman.  He has a overbite that is very pronounced for a 7 yr old. He has crowding on going within his adult teeth coming in. Kyron's front teeth are quite large in shape ..and he has another tooth that is jutting in ..busting thru his gums. Almost crossing over..  ( on his left side within his mouth). I have seen within the photo's of BioDad - his teeth are very small/short and he has quite a wide gum line - when he smiles. You see more pink, than you do teeth. I cannot see any resemblance what so ever - between 18 mos old Baby K and Kyron. I see no resemblance of Kaine in Baby K either. With all the parent " partner swapping" and lack of boundaries within these adults .. makes you wonder doesn't it?  I know that not all babies look exactly like one parent .. but this Dude Kaine ..he has very distinctive facial identity. His eyes are close together, he has a distinctive nose, teeth, and shape of his head is Oval ... Kyron and BabyK are both Round in face - with proportionate yet wide spread eyes.

All is just my thoughts ..
I wish someone though within this sorted family had the ' Kahunas to Step up for Kyron". Seems they are sworn to some sort of secrecy.. for who's benefit??
I smell fear though from Terri. She is exhibiting " fear" for Who though in her body language? Maybe for herself? I don't know.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1097 on: June 24, 2010, 11:08:15 PM »

tennis2247

1 hour ago

I agree with this, it makes no sense at all. I can't believe that someone would not have seen this happen.

Kyron's Family Releases New Pictures, Video - Portland News Story - KPTV Portland

www.kptv.com

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Kyron Horman's family released new video and 200 photos of the missing boy Thursday, a day before his biological parents are expected to speak with reporters. Thursday, June 24, 2010.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264?ref=ts (second story from top of page)

Another comment on another site:

stinger139 73p ·  5 hours ago

Thanks to all of those involved in the little boys search. Credit is also due to all the news sources for keeping this story as a major headline. Far and wide, the return of this young boy is on every ones minds. I do not think this is gonna be one of those cases that the culprit is never caught. Too many good people are looking for this young man and eventually and I bet sooner than later, we will know the whereabouts of this young man. I hope so.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24025131/detail.html#idc-cover

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1098 on: June 24, 2010, 11:27:12 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys,
I am sure everyone read Blink's news on the case. I find it very very interesting .. all of it ..that she has provided.

I have been thinking ... about the Parents of Kyron.  I am going to post this video of the Bio Parents/and Step Parents making their announcement on the news. It's the same video. There is two versions, I have found online. Same everything, just one "video" is from a different camera angle.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yt1cVWA0KI0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/yt1cVWA0KI0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

Remember the books with huge photos and you would have to find the hidden objects... Find the spoon, find the key etc... Does anyone notice anything right off the top of their heads ..that is " Different" within the parents???

Look real close.
Did you notice anything ? Clue: They all have it on, yet all is wearing it differently.
---
Answer: The Kyron Buttons.
First you have Step Dad Tony Young, who is a detective. He is wearing his Kyron button " High ~ Above his Heart" as a law officer would wear a Badge. He is showing " to me" Honor ..to Kyron with his placement of his button.

Bio Mom - Her button is on her Right Side - Not near her Heart, around her heart, above her heart - yet is placed opposite side of her heart. Yet directly in line with her Heart.
( She is showing disconnect to all and everyone but her Husband in this video, she is not even present within the news cast - she is OUT, in mind, spirit ..and out of Trust as well...she is showing I am shut off. Her tears are flowing and she is non responsive to all words being said. She does not waiver at all. )

Step Mom Terri - Her Button is sort of placed ..as I will stick it here. As she stuck it on as if she was in a Rush. Just pinned it without thought. It is closer to her breast rather than to her heart.

Bio Dad Kaine - His Button to his right is sloppily placed without any thought. His LEFT Button is practically covering Kyron's face ..look at his T-shirt.  Do you see how the button is almost on top of Kyron's face. Strange placement of a Button don't you think? Dad Kaine is to be Kyron's Hero. Now Why would Kaine put his Button practically over his Son's Face - ???  Disturbing.

Going back to Terri,  her within the Video.
She is clinging to BioMom, as if she Terri is trying to catch her breath. Her fluttering of eyes, her sadness is directed to BioMom, ..but its a sadness of .. ODD. Its almost as if she is speaking to BioMom with her Eyes .. saying She is sorry. Not that she feels sorrow for BioMom. But that she is " Sorry" period. The depth of her Sorry's ..go on for YEARS .. not for " the present event " ..I think.
We have to remember that BioMom and Terri/SM have known each other for many years. They have had and shared " Woman to Woman"  all their innermost secrets.
Everything that BioMom was living with as Wife of Kaine, her Marriage secrets, Her person, her life, her health ..was shared to Terri " thinking she is my Best Friend" .. I can trust her. So Terri has incite like no other " to DY/BioMom and Kaine's life "

What went on before/during/after within DY and Terri  - Kyron when he was an infant, DY/BioMoms Health .. Kaine's relationship in all of this. The breakdown of the marriage between Kaine and Desiree .. Did Terri not understand she was to be " the outsider in Trust" from DY's prospective?  Somehow Terri found herself vested in Kaine .. Not Desiree. Which I find to be the very worst of betrayal. ( I don't care how much time was involved in the interim - Or who requested what of Who - to be responsible for Kyron's welfare) Women as friends have this unspoken rule - You Don't Mess with my Man - even after I kick him to the Curb. Just because he is no longer in my life..does not mean he is Open Season for you - for the taking.. ;*
We learned that in Kindergarten.  I don't know all the logistics .. it is all hearsay at this point. Too much blather and not enough yet " stated" as truth of what really happened within this Triangle of a relationship. Kyron being the product of it - and Him being caught in the middle.  Desiree no longer wanted a relationship with Kaine. She and he Divorced. For reasons this happened. Yet Terri stuck her feet into his Dirt and " Fell in Love" ...... gained custody of Kyron, and made another child with Kaine/him. Something is so so so not right.

The other thing too that I have noticed - while looking at all the photo's of Kyron. He looks nothing like his BioDad. Nada Zippo. He looks just like his Momma. He Kyron, has issues with his Teeth. Not being Smart but Kyron's teeth remind me of David Letterman.  He has a overbite that is very pronounced for a 7 yr old. He has crowding on going within his adult teeth coming in. Kyron's front teeth are quite large in shape ..and he has another tooth that is jutting in ..busting thru his gums. Almost crossing over..  ( on his left side within his mouth). I have seen within the photo's of BioDad - his teeth are very small/short and he has quite a wide gum line - when he smiles. You see more pink, than you do teeth. I cannot see any resemblance what so ever - between 18 mos old Baby K and Kyron. I see no resemblance of Kaine in Baby K either. With all the parent " partner swapping" and lack of boundaries within these adults .. makes you wonder doesn't it?  I know that not all babies look exactly like one parent .. but this Dude Kaine ..he has very distinctive facial identity. His eyes are close together, he has a distinctive nose, teeth, and shape of his head is Oval ... Kyron and BabyK are both Round in face - with proportionate yet wide spread eyes.

All is just my thoughts ..
I wish someone though within this sorted family had the ' Kahunas to Step up for Kyron". Seems they are sworn to some sort of secrecy.. for who's benefit??
I smell fear though from Terri. She is exhibiting " fear" for Who though in her body language? Maybe for herself? I don't know.

Very well put Deenie and I completely agree, especially about the "rule" women have about their men. I had a friend that did that to me before (back in the day) and it hurt me allot. I still see her, I still love her, but I don't trust her. You just don't go there, period....but that's just me. I don't feel like Terri would be someone you would trust around your guy. Here you have Desiree having serious HEALTH issues, a pregnancy and her marriage was falling apart all at the same time. So who steps in to "save the day"? Terri..... sheesh :[

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: June 24, 2010, 11:32:52 PM »

What about the incessant blinking TH did as well?  That *has* to mean something, doesn't it?!? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.