April 26, 2024, 10:32:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 567133 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1100 on: June 24, 2010, 11:49:43 PM »

The news that came out today regarding the uncle has me freaked out. It worries me that Kyron went missing so close to the sentencing, was this his last shot to fulfill a fantasy? Was this in revenge to something between him and his brother? It worries me the police have said openly the public doesn't have any reason to be concerned, is that because the person is sitting in jail? The fact that this man had enough guts to invite his 15 year old step daughter into his bed and act on a fantasy worries me. What other fantasies did he have?
At any rate, even if he doesn't have anything to do with Kyron, I hope he is never allowed to be around his children or any other child again. 3 months is just too short of a sentence. What he did was sick and twisted, he needs to go away and out of society for a very long time.  The amount of damage he inflicted upon his step daughter is not acceptable. She probably trusted him and trusted she would be safe. My heart goes out to this young girl, I hope she has received intervention and help.

TG - posted today http://wweek.com/editorial/3633/14183/
snipped from article above:
 Although it’s not been made public, court records reveal that in 2008—a year after she married Kaine Horman—Terri Moulton Horman wrote the court, saying Ecker had ceased all contact with the family for three years. Washington County ordered him to start paying $493 a month, and the issue has since faded from the public record.
That same year, Kaine Horman’s brother, Kristian Horman, was arrested for child molestation.

Snohomish County Superior Court records say Kristian Horman, 32, was living with his girlfriend, her mother and his 1-year-old son in Bothell, Wash. On Oct. 24, 2008, the daughter of Kristian Horman’s ex-wife stayed at his house while his girlfriend was out of town. The records say Kristian Horman invited the girl, who was 15, to sleep in his bed. He massaged her back, then began rubbing her crotch. The girl left the bed and called her mother, and Kristian Horman apologized.
When police interviewed him, Kristian Horman at first said he was asleep and couldn’t remember what had happened. Finally he confessed, according to court records, saying he was trying to “arouse and initiate relations” with the girl.
Police asked Kristian Horman what he was thinking about after the girl pulled away. He then revealed there was a history of abuse in the Horman family, court records show, and said his grandfather had abused him.
“He indicated that he was thinking about all the stuff his grandfather had done to him,” the court records say, “and remembering how he felt during the time.” Kristian Horman was sentenced June 16 to six months in jail.
-----------
My thoughts
Between Kaine and Kristian raised as Brothers " Who is instinctively Protecting their brother over anyone? " I am raising a question, not making a statement.
You know there is sometimes a unspoken  "yet a concrete alliance" between children/siblings raised in a abusive home ..abuse created by parent, family members .. I wonder if the Horman brothers said to their Mother ..they were being abused. And it was swept under the rug. Or she did nothing, because she felt she could not do anything. Very dysfunctional family. Kristian openly lying to LE. Did he think that this 15 yr old girl was not capable of offering her account of what happened?
Was it the first time he tried to " touch her" ..did he groom her for the years he was in her life ..thinking this NIGHT was to be his Score??? He would be able to " satisfy" his need to be in control of her? both her will and her body? She was not randomly chosen by him. She was a child that he was able to manipulate. She was a target, that he worked upon..for her to trust him.

Did something happen to Kyron ..was he a target by someone (Uncle or ?) ..and it fell apart before any act was committed. That Kyron was " smart enough" to understand what was happening. He knew it was not right. It scared him. And he was going to tell someone. Maybe his Teacher?  Would that offer a larger sentence for Uncle Kristian? Put him away for Life? No harm done. Just a little touchy feel .. Nothing really happened. But in the eyes of the court .. it would be damning for Uncle Kristian. Or say it wasn't Uncle... was another Horman, it would prompt an open investigation into Kyron's House and Home ..and since Kristian was awaiting his sentencing ... tick tock.. it would mean ..turmoil for all and everyone. That possibly even BabyK would be removed from the Horman Household by LE ..while the investigation was ongoing. So someone decided .. Kyron was not going to have an opportunity to Tell Anyone ..they " who?" made Kyron go Poof ..... can't talk if your not around.. jmo.
Somebody within this circle of affairs - is covering for another. I think.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: June 24, 2010, 11:54:03 PM »

What about the incessant blinking TH did as well?  That *has* to mean something, doesn't it?!? 

It could be nervousness, you know... the fear of being in front of people. But, during the first press conference, the one in which the step/bio fathers talked, she blinked two times per second at times.

During the conference in which the investigation was declared a criminal investigation, right at the moment when the spokeman said that, she blinked about a million times a second.

This happened momentarily, and I'm not sure everyone saw it. But, I did.

-----

About the comment the sheriff said about the community not fearing a serial killer or stranger abducting children, I go back to the Somer Thompson case, and remember the authorities saying the same thing.

Turned out the creep indeed was a sexual molester, a stranger, loose in the community with the potential of doing the same to just about any child.

I would like to think they said it thinking that since the culprit knew the police was on his tail, that he would abstain from harming another child at least in the immediate future.

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1102 on: June 24, 2010, 11:57:04 PM »

SM looks VERY uncomfortable in that video.  Almost like she is worried...for herself, not Kryon.  She doesn't shed a real tear either.  Her body is not in very good shape right now, compared to her body-building days. If going to the gym is so important to her again,(it seems so since that is where she went just  hours after the child went missing...who does that??)  I wonder if she is taking steriods too.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1103 on: June 24, 2010, 11:58:06 PM »

Hmmm.. For those of you who know of my past, re my bio family.. and for those of you who have seen my former website and/or know my BIO last name.. you'll likely remember that I've said how I know for a fact that some in the cult manuever their way into careers in professional and high places.. and etc........  yada yada....

Now that there is 'a person in a high position' involving himself personally in Kyron's case, I'm a stepping on outta here, and will pray hard for Kyron.  I think it's best.  Am simply not interested in a family reunion.  I completely sympathize with Kaine in that we cannot help who our bio relatives are. 

http://www.kptv.com/video/24014601/index.html 

If anyone has a great deal of time on their hands, and want some interesting reading.... google the good mayor of portland. 

<hugs> to all......

Justice for Kyron!! 

Wyks, hugs and prayers to you. You know what you can handle and what you can't. Sometimes we just need to step away and refresh our minds and souls.I couldn't read about Ethan Stacey because I know emotionally the details are too horrific. I had to step away when the details emerged about Shaniya Davis and Sandra Cantu. It is all to heartbreaking. The thing that made me want to return was the little girl in Florida who was lost in the marsh (Nadia Bloom) That case gave me hope again. Take some time for yourself and come back refreshed. I enjoy your post and you have my utmost respect for being an advocate for children. Hurry back when you can. Smile

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1104 on: June 25, 2010, 12:02:32 AM »

What about the incessant blinking TH did as well?  That *has* to mean something, doesn't it?!? 
I was thinking about that too ..the Blinking ..so noticeable. I wonder if she thought she was going to pass out.. Terri. Was she feeling dizzy? ..think about if you have ever had the spins .. your eyes will blink " rapidly" because your trying to " catch yourself from passing out" .. normally accompanies a deep inhale.. then the eyes stop fluttering ..and they rest/ go back to normal .. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: June 25, 2010, 12:24:54 AM »

hey everyone,

i found this link over on insessions, and its a detectives personal opinion on what happened, i suggest everyone checks it out, it's pretty interesting..

http://www.detectiveforums.com/forums/general-discussion/kyron-horman-disappearance-this-what-happened-t8417.html
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1106 on: June 25, 2010, 01:03:19 AM »

hey everyone,

i found this link over on insessions, and its a detectives personal opinion on what happened, i suggest everyone checks it out, it's pretty interesting..

http://www.detectiveforums.com/forums/general-discussion/kyron-horman-disappearance-this-what-happened-t8417.html

I think there is still a lot we don't know to come up with a suspect on the few details that are out there makes an interesting story however I could put the janitor in the same place as the mom and get the same outcome. The janitor blends in, no one would notice him, he could say to Kyron to check out the cool electric project. He could meet him on the way there and ask for help with something, tie him up, put him in a box and out the door he goes with his "delivery" to another school lets say the island where another school is and no one is the wiser. Infact I think I can come with at least 10 different stories of what could have happened.

As far as we know, Terri isn't resentful of Kyron, She didn't believe him to be a burden, maybe she was feeling that but that hasn't been said anywhere. From all accounts she is said to have been a loving mother to Kyron. Not sure why the detective said this, perhaps it is the most common perception of a step mom?

LOL am I the only one left saying she may not have done this crime or had anything to do with it? That wouldn't surprise me, I usually am in the minority.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: June 25, 2010, 01:07:03 AM »

tennis2247

1 hour ago

The scenario of this boy goes missing before he enters his classroom makes no sense. The boy is described as timid and shy and would never stray from class. Well if he didn't wander off then someone had to practically force him or persuade him to cut class. This also means this scenario had to have taken place with at the very least several witnesses because it took place in the hallway on the way to class. If nobody saw anything maybe its because this scenario never took place. Do the math.

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments=1&v=lhYoMH_fHC0

I agree with this, it makes no sense at all. I can't believe that someone would not have seen this happen.

Kyron's Family Releases New Pictures, Video - Portland News Story - KPTV Portland

www.kptv.com

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Kyron Horman's family released new video and 200 photos of the missing boy Thursday, a day before his biological parents are expected to speak with reporters. Thursday, June 24, 2010.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264?ref=ts (second story from top of page)

Another comment on another site:

stinger139 73p ·  5 hours ago

Thanks to all of those involved in the little boys search. Credit is also due to all the news sources for keeping this story as a major headline. Far and wide, the return of this young boy is on every ones minds. I do not think this is gonna be one of those cases that the culprit is never caught. Too many good people are looking for this young man and eventually and I bet sooner than later, we will know the whereabouts of this young man. I hope so.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24025131/detail.html#idc-cover

Thank you so much. So I wonder why the their partners are not going to be with them?
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: June 25, 2010, 01:11:34 AM »

I don't want to analyze the pics they seem normal and I do not see anything into them, but I believe the pic of the sun is a replica of Mexican Folk Art. It appears to be a project done in school. Of course this is purely my opinion and I respect those of others.
      Jane V. had a brief bit on Kyron. Apparently there were 26 children in the class.  If the groups were broken into 4-5 children I would think there would be between 4 and 6 chaperones. If the teacher was one, and the "sub/assistant" was one, that leaves aprox. 3 more adults to help out. There is no way Kyron would be missed. If he was with a group that would be known.  Kyron never made it to the chaperoned tours, at least not with his class. Would Kyron just wander the fair without a group?  My opinion is highly unlikely.  Everyone states he is a good boy, which means he would follow the rules. I can't remember when they said they did a roll call for the day. The Tanner thing sticks out in my mind as well as the cool electric project. I am not sure what to think. Was this all before 8:45 a.m.?

Don't mean to be busting in here.  Playing catchup and thinking.  newfie- You raised a very good point here.  Wonder what time the school normally opens, children begin arriving, and the latest children generally arrive.  I find it impossible to believe the school opened at 8:00, roll was taken, 26 children divided into groups in an orderly fashion, and their science fair tour was conducted by 8:45.  Having teachers in the family, as well as years of teaching experience, there's no way 25-26 excited 2nd graders+ proud parents/visitors could be corralled and contained, walk to the science fair room, tour all the exhibits, and be back within that time frame.  Moreover, Kyron's backpack and stuff would be a visual reminder to his classmates of his absence.  Finally, if the teacher "thought" Kyron was in the bathroom, wouldn't she have noticed he never returned? (The boys would have been talking about that-particularly his friends).  Most teachers keep a pretty close eye out  on who's gone to the bathroom and how long they've been gone-sending a fellow student in to retrieve them if necessary. Every classroom I've been in has bathroom passes that have to be obtained from the teacher.  Wouldn't the first boy that requested the pass post roll call have realized Kyron wasn't in the bathroom and reported that to the teacher? What was the discussion between teachers when Kyron wasn't there for the Talent Show lineup?  Every Talent Show. I've been involved with has been preceded by quieting the children and lining them up in order of appearance.  Something is missing in the information being released.  There would have been too many opportunities for someone to have seen and remembered Kyron, had he been there any length of time that morning.  Second graders are all about their little groups of friends, especially boys with their "best buds".  His friends would have clearly remembered seeing him that morning, as they ran to meet each other/show off their projects/talk excitedly about their projects.  Other parents would have remembered seeing the antics of Kyron and his excited buddy(ies).  Furthermore, in a small school, most teachers know most of the children in the other grades by name.  Teachers talk among themselves about cute little so-and-so or "So-and-so seems to really be struggling.  I wonder what's going on.", "Have you noticed anything different about so-and-so lately?  He/She seems to be really __________ the last few days/weeks", "I wonder if so-and-so's parents are having some problems because so-and-so's been really acting up in class lately and that's not like him/her.".  I always knew the scoop on most of the kids in elementary and high school. We were always acknowledged by other teachers in the halls.  I'd be really surprised if no one definitively remembered seeing Kyron, particularly if Terri was a classroom regular.  Teachers would have known her, as well as Kyron, particularly by the end of the year.  If Kyron were at the school (skeptical of this), IMO he was long gone before the homeroom bell...too many classmates would have seen him and said so to the teacher, prompting her to send someone looking for him.

My concern is that, from having volunteered there and having been a teacher, SM may have had some knowledge of the school's security (or the lack thereof).  Ditto for the teacher's/school's usual routines, as well as the school's layout.  I am not saying SM did something to Kyron, just looking at the factors necessary for Kyron to have disappeared from that location.  Very few perpetrators would walk into a crowded school event, where they could be ID'd later, to take a child...particularly an event where they cannot control entrances/exits and everything and everyone in between. Just can't see it happening.

My other concern is the whole Dr. appt thing.  If the Dr. appt was an a.m. event June 4th and made in advance, wouldn't the teacher be expecting Kyron to return to her classroom by 1:00 for the Talent Show?  Something's not right here.  If that truly was the case, Kaine & Terri (particularly former teacher Terri) would be absolutely livid at the teacher's negligence, at the school's negligence.  Having a parent who's a teacher, trust me...heads would roll, beginning with the principal.  The school board would have had an emergency meeting, the school system would have immediately lawyered up with an attorney representing them to the media.  Had a child disappeared from the hallway, parents would have been pulling children from school, and the outcry would have been massive.  Not buying the "The teacher didn't follow up because she got the dates mixed up and thought Kyron was at the doctor's.".  The school secretary would most likely have had documentation to support an approved absence. Wouldn't Kyron have likely said a hasty goodbye to one or more of his classmates in or across the exhibit room, if he was leaving for a doctor appt?  Too many loose ends here.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1109 on: June 25, 2010, 01:17:44 AM »

The video of classmate and neighbor of Kyron - Tanner  - Thank You Klaas. Blink has much more on this video. www.blinkoncrime.com   ( for lurkers)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6tAZ1FmHtcI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/6tAZ1FmHtcI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

Since Tanner's accounts of June 4th have been tossed around. I wondering if someone within " the school " named Tanner to the media. Out of " no reason in particular" ..possibly recalling that Tanner said he did see Kyron and talk with him at one point in the early morning. And it all spun from that moment.

So Tanner was put to the spotlight and He being a 7 yr old .. could have mixed up his recall .. maybe he entangled " the day before at school " and stated it was all on the 4th. That is a lot of weight to put upon a 7 yr old boy .. Him knowing his best friend/neighbor vanished within school and he the only kid that is being put to the media.. what Did You See? What do you remember?
I think it would make a child very anxious ..and possibly at one point create confusion, within all the attention he is receiving. Maybe his story might have become " off " from what actually did happen. Or he could have been pursueded by an adult .. If you tell the media this ..yadda ..being that LE directed his Grandmother not to speak to the media.   Tanner, may have become flustered, and began to rewrite in his mind what he feels is his true.   Does not mean though" he is concentrating" on the day of June 4th.  Kids for the most part " want to help and offer the right answers, and if they feel..they are not helping enough .. they sorta add their own twist on words" ...... not out of lying, but truly wanting to help.

what a shame, all of this, .... arrgh.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: June 25, 2010, 02:02:53 AM »

The pictures sure look good to me considering he is only seven years old, if I analyzed some of the pictures my kids drew, well..... I will say he is a good little artist.  That is very concerning to me about the restraining order with the dad, I would like to hear more about that.

norose- Your last sentence got me thinking.  During the divorce proceedings, what would have made Kaine likely to take Kyron and run?  The threat of losing custody of him, maybe?  Wonder if that same threat of losing Kyron resurfaced recently due to the 2008 incident with Kristian Horman (Kaine's brother) molesting his girlfriend's daughter and revelations Kristian had been molested by a male family member and would likely molest others?  Wonder if Desiree was considering petitioning for full custody or blocking Kristian from being around Kyron?  Wonder if Kyron was exhibiting some new/unusual behavioral issues or experiencing/expressing anxiety over his home situation or particular family members? Wonder if Kaine was similarly abused by the same male family member or by Kristian? Not saying that's the case, just thinking statistically here.  Wonder if Terri, as a body-conscious body builder was using steroids or experiencing post-partum depression?  Again, not making accusations, just trying to ascertain substances that might possibly alter personality and cause someone to act uncharacteristically. Not much of this case is making sense.  Children don't just disappear into thin air, as we all know.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: June 25, 2010, 02:52:46 AM »

Bear with me, as I play catch up and post at the same time.  LOL!  Watching video here http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/kyron-hormans-stepmother-polygraph-10963186 and noticing a few things you all have probably already discussed (my apologies, if so).  On the Kyron's Mom Get A Second Polygraph, why is Jamie Finster repeatedly looking off to her left (our right) as she discusses her friend Terri?  Why the excessive blinking as she tells us what a great mom Terri is?  Shouldn't we be seeing and hearing strong, emphatic words and facial expressions here?  I mean her friend, that she's known for a long time, is coming under attack by some.  Who wouldn't respond stridently if you knew your friend to be a "great" mom? IDK

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: June 25, 2010, 02:55:20 AM »

Need to run...past my bedtime.  Take good care everyone.  Praying for Kyron, he needs to be found.

Forecast for the Day:
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1113 on: June 25, 2010, 07:22:30 AM »

hey everyone,

Thank-you. Chilling.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1114 on: June 25, 2010, 07:51:59 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/parents_of_kyron_horman_to_app.html

Missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman wound never walk away from school, mom says

Published: Friday, June 25, 2010, 3:42 AM     Updated: Friday, June 25, 2010, 4:46 AM

Missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman would never walk away on his own from school, his mother said today.

Desiree Young described her shy son as someone who likes to stick close to home. He's timid and can't see very well, she said.

"He doesn't like to wander off," she said.

Young made the comments this morning as she and her ex-husband, Kaine Horman, Kyron's father, did a round of interviews with network TV shows to keep the boy's plight before the public.

It was the third  appearance by the two since the second-grader was last seen June 4 at his rural Portland school.

Although they — along with Kyron’s stepfather, Tony Young, and stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman — have attended two news conferences and answered some questions from reporters via e-mail, this marked the first time they agreed to interviews

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264?ref=ts

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1115 on: June 25, 2010, 07:55:21 AM »

tennis2247

1 hour ago

The scenario of this boy goes missing before he enters his classroom makes no sense. The boy is described as timid and shy and would never stray from class. Well if he didn't wander off then someone had to practically force him or persuade him to cut class. This also means this scenario had to have taken place with at the very least several witnesses because it took place in the hallway on the way to class. If nobody saw anything maybe its because this scenario never took place. Do the math.

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments=1&v=lhYoMH_fHC0

I agree with this, it makes no sense at all. I can't believe that someone would not have seen this happen.

Kyron's Family Releases New Pictures, Video - Portland News Story - KPTV Portland

www.kptv.com

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Kyron Horman's family released new video and 200 photos of the missing boy Thursday, a day before his biological parents are expected to speak with reporters. Thursday, June 24, 2010.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264?ref=ts (second story from top of page)

Another comment on another site:

stinger139 73p ·  5 hours ago

Thanks to all of those involved in the little boys search. Credit is also due to all the news sources for keeping this story as a major headline. Far and wide, the return of this young boy is on every ones minds. I do not think this is gonna be one of those cases that the culprit is never caught. Too many good people are looking for this young man and eventually and I bet sooner than later, we will know the whereabouts of this young man. I hope so.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24025131/detail.html#idc-cover

Thank you so much. So I wonder why the their partners are not going to be with them?

Tracygirl,
You are welcome.

Why the mates are not attending?  My "uneducated guess" is a Attorney has suggested it to be that way. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: June 25, 2010, 08:20:42 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-kyron-hormons-parents-plea-11011069
 Missing Kyron Hormon's Parents Plea for Help
Desire Young and Caine Hormon say the situation is a "parent's worst nightmare."
06/25/2010

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1117 on: June 25, 2010, 08:48:10 AM »

Good morning everyone.  I've been so unbelievably busy lately I haven't had the time to think very hard about this case.  I've tried to keep up with what little facts are being revealed but, as is typically the case (and for good reason) there aren't many of them.

Those who have followed my posts for over the past year plus know that I am the eternal optimist.  So I am going to go out on the ledge here and take the optimistic view that this was a domestic family abduction like that little boy that was just found not too long ago hidden away in the attic.  There's a lot that leads me to believe this is the case.  I would love to hear that Kyron was found locked away somewhere because the parents and step-parents did not get along.  The restraining order leads me to believe there was some concern that Kyron would be taken away--those orders aren't just given away without having some basis to grant them.  So that gives me a glimmer of hope.

Unfortunately, given today's tight budgets, one rarely sees law enforcement take on such a monumental and expensive task as they've done here in searching around Sauvie Island and its waterways without having a good reason to do so.  So while it may very well have been a family abduction, it is difficult for me to believe that Kyron will be found alive and well.  Law enforcement's actions in declaring this a criminal investigation and then proceeding to conduct the search the way they have been leads me to believe that my eternal optimism will, once again, be dashed.

God Bless You, Kyron.  I am pulling for you.  Although I am 2600 miles away from you, I am there with you, pulling for you. 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1118 on: June 25, 2010, 09:02:16 AM »

Good morning Monkeys,

I have a few questions.

1. Did Kyron have a Life Insurance Policy on him?

2. Who was the beneficiary?

3. How much was the policy for if there was a LIP

Would a culprit make a "dry run" the day before if this were premeditation?
Is this why LE requests video on June 3? 

I only watched one eposide of CSI, so I am not sauvy to what a criminal mind works.

I know from experience if I am being paid for a job, I drive a dry run for peace of mind, timing and road conditions.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1119 on: June 25, 2010, 09:34:30 AM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4254978/kyron-hormans-parents-speak-out

Interview with the parents. The video is crappy, I found it worth gleaning.

I would ignore "breaking news" at the beginning, there is no breaking news, yet.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.