April 26, 2024, 05:01:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 567167 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1140 on: June 25, 2010, 02:17:58 PM »

I just finished reading the transcript of the interview with Kyron's Mother and Father. I do not know how I would respond in such a situation but I have got to say that that they are two very strong people and my heart goes out to both of them.

Maybe I am also being optomistic but I too believe that Kyron is still alive.

Wouldn't that be great if he were still around?  LE said "criminal investigation"  SM has a "death look" in her face. IMO.

Yes it would be wonderful if he is still alive.
I am not so ready to say SM has a "death look" in her face though.

Obviously SM was the one who was responsible for Kyron that morning. SM stated that she last saw Kyron when she allowed him to walk off toward his class.
I would assume that she feels some level of responsibility in Kyron's disappearance whether she were the true perpetrator or not because she admittedly did not walk Kyron all the way into his classroom.
I guess I am in the moniority here also?

When I try to put myself into Terri's place (as a non guilty party in this), I can only imagine the mommy guilt she must feel. Can you imagine for a moment a decision made such as not walking a child all the way into the class has caused him to disappear and possibly be dead? And then on top of that you have everyone accusing you and blaming you? I am surprised she hasn't blowen her head off by now.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1141 on: June 25, 2010, 02:23:45 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/parents_of_kyron_horman_to_app/4053/comments-7.html

keda7890 June 25, 2010 at 11:14AM

It was actually a neighbor of the school who saw a white Ford F250 at the school that day (6/4) at the end of the road/school driveway about 3pm. Then Saturday morning same location 2am. It was stated that the cell phone pinged on Sauvie Island, but not that someone saw the truck there.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: June 25, 2010, 02:41:05 PM »

Who exactly released the information about the cell phone pinging from Sauvie Island?
I have yet to see where LE has stated as much.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: June 25, 2010, 02:47:03 PM »

Also seahorse we know who the person is that claims to have seen a white vehicle, truck, car, vehicle.
I'm not certain at all yet that it was stated that this same neighbor had seen a white Ford F250 at the school? I haven't seen that information released yet have you?
He also did not state that he had specifically seen a white Ford F250 in the interview that I had read about either.

Another question I have is: Was the woman who lives at the same house as this neighbor (who alleges reported sightings) interviewed at the same time as he was?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: June 25, 2010, 03:29:30 PM »

Who exactly released the information about the cell phone pinging from Sauvie Island?

2 sites stated this, Blinkoncrime and also the willamette blog. Both state unnamed sources. LE has not come out and said this so even though I love Blink and trust she is reporting what she has learned, in my eyes it is unconfirmed.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: June 25, 2010, 03:31:33 PM »

Also seahorse we know who the person is that claims to have seen a white vehicle, truck, car, vehicle.
I'm not certain at all yet that it was stated that this same neighbor had seen a white Ford F250 at the school? I haven't seen that information released yet have you?
He also did not state that he had specifically seen a white Ford F250 in the interview that I had read about either.

Another question I have is: Was the woman who lives at the same house as this neighbor (who alleges reported sightings) interviewed at the same time as he was?

I have not seen a woman interviewed regarding the truck sighting. I did not hear the man say specifically what kind of truck just that it was white.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: June 25, 2010, 03:56:09 PM »

I have not seen a woman interviewed regarding the truck sighting. I did not hear the man say specifically what kind of truck just that it was white.

No from what I had read there was no mention of a truck sighting.

Here is what she had to say in her interview:
(PS this is reposted from a few days ago.)

Interesting comments imvho.

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/oregon-boy-kyron-hormans-disappearance-now-a-criminal-case/19514892

"There's a terrible cloud over everything," said Elinor Markgraf, who has lived in the Skyline area for decades.

At a high school graduation party last week, Markgraf said the mood was tense.

"Nobody was talking about it," Markgraf said. "But it was so close to the surface."

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1147 on: June 25, 2010, 04:07:47 PM »

Hi ALL... I feel that the speculations and rumors have clouded the facts. The rumors and speculations about the pings are from an unnamed source. . The problem I see with it is that your phone will actually pick up reception from the nearest tower or sometimes the last known tower in the area your phone picked reception up from. Your phone will keep track of these towers automatically. Sauvie Island is aprox. 5 miles from the school. If she left her phone in the vehicle while she went in the school I would think the phone could have picked up that cell tower. The police are searching SI because of tips in my opinion. There are several towers in the area, and it was a rainy day to boot. Who is to say with tower was the strongest.  I do not think pinging is an exact science. They can narrow it down to a few miles but that is exactly what we are talking about here. I believe we had a map earlier of all the cell towers in the area. I am on the fence as far as the step-mom. I am trying to be objective and look at facts. I am not an expert in body language, where someone places a pin, nor a childs drawing. I can only go with what is tangible and what my intuition tells me. But I do respect all other opinions and try not to be judgemental of them. This is a great site where we can all come together for a common interest and seek justice for those in need of it. I have had a few days off so I have been able to post a little more.  The only facts I know of thus far is that Kyron and his step-mom were seen sometime around 8:15 a.m.  I think I can also deduct that Kyron never made it to class for chaperoned touring of the fair.It is a shame that they did not have a sign in sheet for the Science fair or an RSVP so that they had an idea of who was coming to it. Hopefully LE narrowed that down with the flier.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1148 on: June 25, 2010, 04:59:16 PM »

2 sites stated this, Blinkoncrime and also the willamette blog. Both state unnamed sources. LE has not come out and said this so even though I love Blink and trust she is reporting what she has learned, in my eyes it is unconfirmed.

OK you Monkey's certainly have a point. Blink's site mentioned the "neighbor" also has a white Truck. The full moon is rising
It should be interesting weekend on Blog's.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1149 on: June 25, 2010, 05:23:00 PM »

Psychologist: Kyron's parents 'role models'

Last Update: 2:02 pm

In the weeks following Kyron Horman's disappearance, family members spoke just once - and very briefly - at a press conference conducted by the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.

But Friday, for the first time, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young gave one-on-one interviews to local and national media.

The divorced pair spoke lovingly about their 7-year-old son, who vanished from Skyline School June 4.

"We just want him to come home," said Desiree Young, Kyron's mother.

Both parents have re-married, Kaine to Terri Moulton Horman and Desiree to Tony Young.

KOIN spoke with Dr. Wendy Bourg Ransford Friday to get her reaction of the parents' first interview.

Dr. Bourg is a forensic psychologist who specializes in divorce and child trauma, and is the public education coordinator for the Oregon Psychological Association.

Dr. Bourg watched the entire eight minute video of the couple, which Mike Donahue conducted early Friday morning.

What first struck Dr. Bourg is the sense of strength and togetherness the divorced pair displayed.

"Really, these folks are role models," Dr. Bourg said.

Dr. Bourg said the common goal of the two - finding Kyron - seems to have united them in a singular purpose. She also said the parents are a rare sight among divorced couples she sees.

"Usually you see high conflict in divorce, and usually it's between the wife and ex-wife, but all you see here is support," Dr. Bourg said.

At first, the Horman's appeared numb - what you'd expect, said the doctor - but began to open up when KOIN's Mike Donahue asked about the end of their marriage.

"It seemed like they really opened up -- especially (Desiree) the mom -- when (Mike) asked that question," Dr. Bourg said.

The Horman's were faced with perhaps their most difficult question when Mike Donahue asked them if they were prepared for any outcome in the investigation.

Both were taken aback, and Kaine responded first: "Honestly? No." Desiree shook her head - no - and cried softly.

"They will slowly have to re-invest in their (own) lives," Dr. Bourg said. "You want to keep that piece (of hope) alive, but you also want to prepare for all possibilities."

Although questions surrounded the lack of interviews done by the family, Dr. Bourg said it's not unusual at all.

"These are just community folks - I don't think it's abnormal for them at all to take this long to give an interview. After (watching) I have more admiration for them."

--Kyle Mallory
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Psychologist-Kyrons-parents-role-models/Nm5TBrJyR06bNvonaOfX9Q.cspx 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1150 on: June 25, 2010, 05:29:39 PM »

Missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman would never walk away from school, mom says

Published: Friday, June 25, 2010, 5:30 AM     
Updated: Friday, June 25, 2010, 1:05 PM
Kate Mather, The Oregonian Kate Mather, The Oregonian

Missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman would never walk away on his own from school, his mother said today.

Desiree Young described her shy son as someone who likes to stick close to home. He's timid and can't see very well, she said.

"He's afraid of not having his glasses on and not being able to see very far in front of him," Young said.

"He always stays very close to his house in the front because he's afraid of not being able to find his house," she said.

Young made the comments this morning as she and her ex-husband, Kaine Horman, Kyron's father, did a round of interviews with network TV shows to keep the boy's plight before the public.

"Honestly, I am a little scared at this point," Young said. "Three weeks is a long time. We need to bring him home."

They didn't say what they think might have happened to Kyron.

Kyron is well-versed in "stranger danger," his parents said, but because he has some trouble following directions in school, they have worked with him on listening to teachers and parents in a school setting.

When asked if Kyron might have left Skyline with an adult he didn't know, Young said she wasn't sure.

"I can't say he wouldn't because [he knew] it's a stranger danger situation," Young said. "I don't know if he would recognize that."

It was the third public appearance by the two since the second-grader was last seen June 4 at his rural Portland school.

Although they — along with Kyron’s stepfather, Tony Young, and stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman — have attended two news conferences and answered some questions from reporters via e-mail, this marked the first time they agreed to interviews.

Satellite trucks, TV cameras and reporters gathered this morning at the small church across from Skyline School, where Kyron was last seen about 8:45 a.m. three weeks ago today. The church has been the gathering point for investigators and searchers since the boy's disappearance.

After attending a school science fair with his stepmother — where he showed off his project on the red-eyed tree frog — Kyron walked down the hall toward his classroom, his stepmother said. Terri Horman called school officials when Kyron didn’t get off the bus that afternoon.

Investigators are working through about 2,800 tips, and "throwing every resource" at finding their boy, the parents said.

The entire family is working with investigators, Kaine Horman said, including Terri Horman.

"She's cooperating with investigators as passionately as are we," Horman said.

Neither stepparent attended the interviews. Kaine Horman said that he and Young wanted to go before the cameras together as Kyron's natural parents.

Within hours after Kyron's disappearance, multiple agencies were involved in the search for the bespectacled boy. Days later, the search — which focused on the countryside surrounding the school in northwest Multnomah County and on nearby Sauvie Island — became one of the largest in the state.

More than 1,300 searchers from across Oregon, Washington and Northern California joined in, as well as 213 investigators from 42 different law enforcement agencies, including the FBI.

The Multnomah County sheriff’s office has since called off the search, and the case is now considered a criminal investigation, though investigators have said they have no suspects.

Kyron's family has stayed out of the media to try to keep the attention on finding Kyron, the parents said, but they hope that home videos and additional photos they released this week will help produce more information.

"We've had a lot of hours where we've spent with investigators. When we're not working with the investigators or the investigation directly, it's working with all the people in the community, all the volunteers, thanking as many people as we can, focusing on efforts to get his face out. That's where our focus has been," Kaine Horman said. "It's just not given us a lot of time to put a lot of thought into statements to the public."

The parents said they're trying to stay positive during the investigation. "Focusing on the hope every day is what gets me through," Young said.

"If you start to let your mind stray to those areas, the hope begins to wane a little bit," Kaine Horman said. "And we can't afford that."

When asked how she has been coping with her son's disappearance, Young called it "the worst hell I have ever experienced."

"Honestly, it's a parent's worst nightmare. We've wracked our brains trying to think of reasons why and," Young said, her voice breaking, "I think I can speak for Kaine -- we cannot come up with anything. My sister used a phrase for somebody recently -- it's like a portal opened up in the school and Kyron just vanished into it. It's a mystery really."

-- Kate Mather

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/parents_of_kyron_horman_to_app.html

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1151 on: June 25, 2010, 05:42:06 PM »

Missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman would never walk away from school, mom says

Published: Friday, June 25, 2010, 5:30 AM     
Updated: Friday, June 25, 2010, 1:05 PM

Missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman would never walk away on his own from school, his mother said today.

Desiree Young described her shy son as someone who likes to stick close to home. He's timid and can't see very well, she said.

"He's afraid of not having his glasses on and not being able to see very far in front of him," Young said.

"He always stays very close to his house in the front because he's afraid of not being able to find his house," she said.

Young made the comments this morning as she and her ex-husband, Kaine Horman, Kyron's father, did a round of interviews with network TV shows to keep the boy's plight before the public.

"Honestly, I am a little scared at this point," Young said. "Three weeks is a long time. We need to bring him home."

They didn't say what they think might have happened to Kyron.

Kyron is well-versed in "stranger danger," his parents said, but because he has some trouble following directions in school, they have worked with him on listening to teachers and parents in a school setting.

When asked if Kyron might have left Skyline with an adult he didn't know, Young said she wasn't sure.

"I can't say he wouldn't because [he knew] it's a stranger danger situation," Young said. "I don't know if he would recognize that."

It was the third public appearance by the two since the second-grader was last seen June 4 at his rural Portland school.

Although they — along with Kyron’s stepfather, Tony Young, and stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman — have attended two news conferences and answered some questions from reporters via e-mail, this marked the first time they agreed to interviews.

Satellite trucks, TV cameras and reporters gathered this morning at the small church across from Skyline School, where Kyron was last seen about 8:45 a.m. three weeks ago today. The church has been the gathering point for investigators and searchers since the boy's disappearance.

After attending a school science fair with his stepmother — where he showed off his project on the red-eyed tree frog — Kyron walked down the hall toward his classroom, his stepmother said. Terri Horman called school officials when Kyron didn’t get off the bus that afternoon.

Investigators are working through about 2,800 tips, and "throwing every resource" at finding their boy, the parents said.

The entire family is working with investigators, Kaine Horman said, including Terri Horman.

"She's cooperating with investigators as passionately as are we," Horman said.

Neither stepparent attended the interviews. Kaine Horman said that he and Young wanted to go before the cameras together as Kyron's natural parents.

Within hours after Kyron's disappearance, multiple agencies were involved in the search for the bespectacled boy. Days later, the search — which focused on the countryside surrounding the school in northwest Multnomah County and on nearby Sauvie Island — became one of the largest in the state.

More than 1,300 searchers from across Oregon, Washington and Northern California joined in, as well as 213 investigators from 42 different law enforcement agencies, including the FBI.

The Multnomah County sheriff’s office has since called off the search, and the case is now considered a criminal investigation, though investigators have said they have no suspects.

Kyron's family has stayed out of the media to try to keep the attention on finding Kyron, the parents said, but they hope that home videos and additional photos they released this week will help produce more information.

"We've had a lot of hours where we've spent with investigators. When we're not working with the investigators or the investigation directly, it's working with all the people in the community, all the volunteers, thanking as many people as we can, focusing on efforts to get his face out. That's where our focus has been," Kaine Horman said. "It's just not given us a lot of time to put a lot of thought into statements to the public."

The parents said they're trying to stay positive during the investigation. "Focusing on the hope every day is what gets me through," Young said.

"If you start to let your mind stray to those areas, the hope begins to wane a little bit," Kaine Horman said. "And we can't afford that."

When asked how she has been coping with her son's disappearance, Young called it "the worst hell I have ever experienced."

"Honestly, it's a parent's worst nightmare. We've wracked our brains trying to think of reasons why and," Young said, her voice breaking, "I think I can speak for Kaine -- we cannot come up with anything. My sister used a phrase for somebody recently -- it's like a portal opened up in the school and Kyron just vanished into it. It's a mystery really."

-- Kate Mather

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/parents_of_kyron_horman_to_app.html

Hello Cartfly & Monkey's,

Thank-you for the article.  The Fox interview: Kaine said "as far to my knowledge Kyron was at the Science Fair".
He doesn’t' know for sure? 

http://photos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/06/kyron_horman_102.html (Artist -Kyron Horman)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1152 on: June 25, 2010, 06:46:37 PM »

That was a very strange statement that Kaine made about Kyron being at the fair, to the best of my knowledge, very odd. I wish that I could shake my not so good feelings about him and the step mom.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1153 on: June 25, 2010, 06:58:51 PM »

That was a very strange statement that Kaine made about Kyron being at the fair, to the best of my knowledge, very odd. I wish that I could shake my not so good feelings about him and the step mom.

Yes, I thought so too.  A monkey mentioned SM rolling her eyes, while Kaine was comforting her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZFT8wsfYr0  (about 1:00 she roll's her eyes while her husband comforts her)

The feelings you cannot shake are universal, I have never seen a case like this. Why? I think it is Kyron's soul, he is just such

a good little person, and I think it is SM soul is dark.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1154 on: June 25, 2010, 07:26:31 PM »

I am trying to hold my tongue....

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_parents_reveal_n.html 

Kyron Horman's parents reveal new details in interviews; mystery of boy's whereabouts remains

Published: Friday, June 25, 2010, 3:30 PM     
Updated: Friday, June 25, 2010, 3:46 PM

Fresh details emerged Friday about the day 7-year-old Kyron Horman disappeared from school -- his father was working at home that afternoon and also met the boy's bus -- but they shed little light on the mystery of what happened to the second-grader whose disappearance has attracted renewed national attention.

In their first public interviews since Kyron went missing three weeks ago, his parents said they have no idea where he could be. He's too shy to venture off on his own and can't see well, so he wouldn't go far, they said.

"It's like a portal opened up in the school and Kyron just vanished into it," said his mother, Desiree Young.

Young and her ex-husband, Kaine Horman, appeared on four network morning shows to keep their son's story in the public eye. Kyron was last seen June 4 at Skyline School in the rural northwest corner of Multnomah County. After attending a school science fair with his stepmother Kyron walked down the hall toward his classroom for the beginning of class, investigators said. It's the last time anyone saw him.

The intervening days have been "the worst hell I have ever experienced," Young said.

The parents are dedicated to the belief that Kyron is still alive and will return to them, they said. They've thought of the possibility that Kyron was abducted, but said they refuse to let themselves think the worst.

"Focusing on the hope every day is what gets me through," Young said.

"If you start to let your mind stray to those areas, the hope begins to wane a little bit," Horman said. "And we can't afford that."

Though the parents mostly stayed away from specific information about the investigation, Horman did talk about where he was the day Kyron disappeared. He worked that morning at Intel, but came home in the afternoon. He waited at the bus stop for Kyron with his wife, Terri Moulton Horman, and their 18-month-old daughter.

When Kyron didn't get off the bus, they thought he might be waiting at Skyline because they had talked earlier of maybe going out for ice cream after school to celebrate the science fair. When they realized he wasn't there, they panicked, Horman said.

Within hours, multiple agencies were involved in the search. Officials said the investigation now is focused on checking 2,800 tips that have come in and 350 questionnaires returned by Skyline staff, parents and students about anything they might have seen June 4.

Kaine Horman said investigators have searched his home and property several times and would be welcome to do so as many times as needed.

Both parents addressed accounts that Kyron was scheduled to perform in a talent show the day he disappeared, saying they didn't know it beforehand. They also explained why they weren't involved in the extensive ground search, saying they aren't search-and-rescue-certified and didn't want to get in the way. ****BS!!!********

They also said why they think search teams were frequently spotted on Sauvie Island: Kyron's been on several field trips there and his family visits the pumpkin patch.

Young and Horman said they speak to investigators several times a day and continue to spread the word-- putting Kyron's picture on as many fliers and T-shirts as possible.

"When we're not working with the investigators or the investigation directly, it's working with all the people in the community, all the volunteers, thanking as many people as we can, focusing on efforts to get his face out, Kaine Horman said, " ... It's just not given us a lot of time to put a lot of thought into statements to the public."

That includes a flier the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office released last week that shows pictures of Terri Horman and a pickup similar to one she was driving June 4. A questionnaire with the flier asks people if they saw Terri Horman or the truck at Skyline School that day. Investigators have said she was the last person to report seeing Kyron at school.

Kaine Horman said he fully supported the release of the questions and flier, saying they were another way to gather information about Kyron -- not something aimed at his wife.

"Issuing that questionnaire is just another way to get another angle or perspective from people who were at the school that day -- and hopefully, more data points and leads that perhaps they didn't think of the first time through," he said. "I actually view it as a very positive step."

Neither stepparent attended the interviews Friday, though they have appeared at earlier news conferences. Kaine Horman said that he and Young wanted to go before cameras together as Kyron's natural parents.

Young noted that she couldn't help but be frustrated-- not because of anything law enforcement has done, she said, but because her son is still missing.

"We want to have an answer. We want to have Kyron right here," she said, patting her lap. "And that's not happened yet."

The sheriff's office called off its massive search a little more than a week after Kyron went missing, and now considers the case a criminal investigation, though officials have said they have no suspects.

Young doesn't believe Kyron would venture off on his own. He's timid and tends to stick close to home, she said. "He doesn't wander off. It's not his personality type," she said.

Since he can't see well, he's "afraid of not having his glasses on and not being able to see very far in front of him," she said.

Young and Horman repeatedly described their son as a kind, intelligent boy with a silly sense of humor. He loves to make funny faces and be outdoors, they said, and has an infectious belly laugh. "He's the boy you hope to have when you're a father," Horman said.

The last time he talked to his son, he told Kyron he was proud of him.

"When I saw him that morning, I was on my way to work," Horman said. "He was out feeding our cat, heading back inside. Just gave each other a big hug, told him to have a great day at the science fair with his project, that I was proud of him for all the effort and just the amazing project he put together and to just have a wonderful day."

-- Kate Mather

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: June 25, 2010, 07:39:07 PM »

Yes, I thought so too.  A monkey mentioned SM rolling her eyes, while Kaine was comforting her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZFT8wsfYr0  (about 1:00 she roll's her eyes while her husband comforts her)

The feelings you cannot shake are universal, I have never seen a case like this. Why? I think it is Kyron's soul, he is just such

a good little person, and I think it is SM soul is dark.

I looked at the video at the moment described and could not find the point where I could see an eye roll. I believe I saw SM look up then look back down rather quickly? I wouldn't consider than an eye roll though. jmo

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: June 25, 2010, 07:54:40 PM »

cartfly I read your comment so I decided to look around and see what type of law(s) might bar the family members from searching and from everything I have discovered searchers must complete the basic SAR course and/or testing proceedures in order to recieve certification that would legally allow them to search per the laws of the State of Oregon.

Here is an informative link to check out as well:
http://www.mcso.us/public/SAR.htm

?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: June 25, 2010, 08:00:42 PM »

FYI, Blink has some interesting comments she made in the comment thread of her last story on Kyron. She doesn't believe the step mom did this but perhaps something she or Kaine have done have influenced this. She stated a lifestyle choice but she didn't elaborate. She also has some thoughts regarding the glasses which I found to be  upsetting to think about.

This poor little boy. He is so small and so vulnerable. It just sickens me. I think the point the mom had regarding his glasses and his fear of somehow losing them upset me the most. It was his greatest fear....
I took away from the interviews that they are trying to just concentrate on finding this boy and do not want, like or appreciate all of the speculation, can't say I blame them. There seems to be so many mistruths out there and they commented on it. One detail they specifically cleared up was Terri and Desiree didn't know one another before Terri met Kaine. Now why would that be reported? I wish everyone would confirm their "facts" before airing them.

In my opinion they believe it is someone associated with the school or perhaps a parent there that day. The talk about stranger danger and the talk they recently had with Kyron about listening to adults at school, they feel that could have confused him. They have a point, don't they? If Kyron was just told to not disobey and adult and an adult told him to do something or help with something, he could have easily done so. I have to say though, I find it interesting he was having to be talked to about not listening to adults at school. Wonder what that was about?

Anyway, my prayers go out to this family. I am glad to know they have not allowed their hope to fade.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: June 25, 2010, 08:11:11 PM »

Does anyone have the video handy of the interview that Cartfly posted? I watched the interview on ABC, CBS and Fox and I don't recall those questions being asked and answered. I want to see this video, sounds like the best one of the morning.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1159 on: June 25, 2010, 08:24:46 PM »

cartfly I read your comment so I decided to look around and see what type of law(s) might bar the family members from searching and from everything I have discovered searchers must complete the basic SAR course and/or testing proceedures in order to recieve certification that would legally allow them to search per the laws of the State of Oregon.

Here is an informative link to check out as well:
http://www.mcso.us/public/SAR.htm

?
Thanks Patricia for the  link. I thought I read in another case long ago that LE usually doesn't let the parents search because they didn't want the parent to be the one to find a body.

My "BS" comment should have been after the comment about the parents not knowing there was a "talent show". I do not believe that for a moment. I still see no emotion with Dad at all......okay climbing back on my fence now. Wink

snipped by me:
Both parents addressed accounts that Kyron was scheduled to perform in a talent show the day he disappeared, saying they didn't know it beforehand. They also explained why they weren't involved in the extensive ground search, saying they aren't search-and-rescue-certified and didn't want to get in the way. ****BS!!!********

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.